Asensus Surgical Inc. (ASXC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ASXC POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where ASXC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 68.28% of US stocks.
- ASXC's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 63 days.
- ASXC ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 5th percentile.
ASXC Stock Summary
- ASENSUS SURGICAL INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than just 11.74% of US listed stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 13.61, ASENSUS SURGICAL INC has a higher such ratio than 91.92% of stocks in our set.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.11 for ASENSUS SURGICAL INC; that's greater than it is for just 9.68% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ASXC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are FUV, EYPT, ONDS, NSPR, and WISA.
- Visit ASXC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.transenterix.com.
ASXC Valuation Summary
- ASXC's price/earnings ratio is -1.3; this is 105.56% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 243 months, ASXC's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ASXC.
ASXC Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -97.69%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -23.92%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 357.54%.
The table below shows ASXC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ASXC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ASXC has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 5.14% of graded US stocks.
- ASXC's asset turnover comes in at 0.038 -- ranking 163rd of 186 Medical Equipment stocks.
- ARAY, ATRC, and INGN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ASXC.
The table below shows ASXC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ASXC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ASXC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.41||52-week high||$1.46|
|Prev. close||$0.41||52-week low||$0.35|
|Day high||$0.42||Avg. volume||2,151,912|
|50-day MA||$0.43||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.50||Market Cap||96.63M|
Asensus Surgical Inc. (ASXC) Company Bio
Asensus Surgical, Inc. is a medical device company, which digitizes the interface between the surgeon and the patient to improve minimally invasive surgery through digital laparoscopy. It enables the use of advanced capabilities like augmented intelligence, connectivity and robotics in laparoscopy, and addresses the current clinical, cognitive, economic shortcomings in surgery. The Senhance Surgical System features as the first machine vision system for use in robotic surgery, which is powered by the new Intelligent Surgical Unit (ISU) that enables augmented intelligence in surgery and brings the benefits of digital laparoscopy to patients around the world while staying true to the principles of value-based healthcare. The company was founded by William N. Starling in 2006 and is headquartered in Morrisville, NC.
Most Popular Stories View All
ASXC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ASXC Latest Social Stream
View Full ASXC Social Stream
Latest ASXC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ASENSUS SURGICAL INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ASXC as an investment opportunity.
Asensus Surgical to Participate in the Cantor Medical & Aesthetic Dermatology, Ophthalmology & MedTech Conference
RESEARCH TRIANGLE PARK, N.C., Nov. 28, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Asensus Surgical, Inc. (NYSE American: ASXC) announced today that Shameze Rampertab, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, will participate in the Cantor Medical & Aesthetic Dermatology, Ophthalmology & MedTech Conference in Miami, Florida. The Company’s panel presentation, Launching on Society: Early Commercial MedTech Names with New Technologies in Large Patient Populations, will take place on Thursday, December 8,
NEW YORK, Nov. 23, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- Major players in the ai-based surgical robots market are Accuray Incorporated, Intuitive Surgical Inc, Medtronic plc, Medrobotics Corporation, Zimmer Biomet, Stereotaxis Inc, TransEnterix Inc , Stryker Corporation, Activ Surgical Inc, Titan Medical…
During the last session, Asensus Surgical Inc. (AMEX:ASXC)’s traded shares were 0.57 million, with the beta value of the company hitting 1.34. The 52-week high for the ASXC share is $1.67, that puts it down -288.37 from that peak though still a striking 18.6% gain since the share price plummeted to a 52-week low of … Asensus Surgical Inc. (AMEX: ASXC) Stock Jumped 3.02% Over A Month – Is There Any Hope Of A Gain? Read More »
Analysts Offer Insights on Services Companies: Asensus Surgical (ASXC) and Chicken Soup For The Soul Entertainment (CSSE)
There's a lot to be optimistic about in the Services sector as 2 analysts just weighed in on Asensus Surgical (ASXC – Research Report) and Chicken Soup For The Soul Entertainment (CSSE – Research Report) with bullish sentiments. Asensus Surgical (ASXC) H.C. Wainwright analyst Swayampakula Ramakanth maintained a Buy rating on Asensus Surgical today and set a price target of $3.00. The company's shares closed last Monday at $0.46, close to its 52-week low of $0.35. According to TipRanks.com, Ramakanth has currently 0 stars on a ranking scale of 0-5 stars, with an average return of -5.4% and a 36.9% success rate.
RESEARCH TRIANGLE PARK, N.C., Nov. 10, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Asensus Surgical, Inc. (NYSE American: ASXC), a medical device company that is digitizing the interface between the surgeon and the patient to pioneer a new era of Performance-Guided Surgery™, today announced its operating and financial results for the third quarter 2022.
ASXC Price Returns