Asensus Surgical Inc. (ASXC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ASXC POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where ASXC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 76.01% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ASXC is in Sentiment, which has been heading down over the past 67 days.
- ASXC ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 7th percentile.
ASXC Stock Summary
- ASXC's price/sales ratio is 21.95; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 94.72% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.13 for ASENSUS SURGICAL INC; that's greater than it is for just 10.23% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for ASENSUS SURGICAL INC comes in at -13.91%, a number that bests merely 12.24% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ASXC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are EYPT, PROF, TTNP, MRIN, and PTE.
- ASXC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ASENSUS SURGICAL INC's official web site, go to www.transenterix.com.
ASXC Valuation Summary
- ASXC's EV/EBIT ratio is -2.1; this is 131.82% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 243 months, ASXC's price/sales ratio has gone up 21.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ASXC.
ASXC Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 3.81%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -3.3%.
- The 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -20.01%.
The table below shows ASXC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ASXC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ASXC has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 5.14% of graded US stocks.
- ASXC's asset turnover comes in at 0.038 -- ranking 163rd of 186 Medical Equipment stocks.
- ARAY, ATRC, and INGN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ASXC.
The table below shows ASXC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ASXC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ASXC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.63||52-week high||$1.18|
|Prev. close||$0.61||52-week low||$0.28|
|Day high||$0.64||Avg. volume||1,837,290|
|50-day MA||$0.72||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.52||Market Cap||150.00M|
Asensus Surgical Inc. (ASXC) Company Bio
Asensus Surgical, Inc. is a medical device company, which digitizes the interface between the surgeon and the patient to improve minimally invasive surgery through digital laparoscopy. It enables the use of advanced capabilities like augmented intelligence, connectivity and robotics in laparoscopy, and addresses the current clinical, cognitive, economic shortcomings in surgery. The Senhance Surgical System features as the first machine vision system for use in robotic surgery, which is powered by the new Intelligent Surgical Unit (ISU) that enables augmented intelligence in surgery and brings the benefits of digital laparoscopy to patients around the world while staying true to the principles of value-based healthcare. The company was founded by William N. Starling in 2006 and is headquartered in Morrisville, NC.
Most Popular Stories View All
ASXC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ASXC Latest Social Stream
View Full ASXC Social Stream
Latest ASXC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ASENSUS SURGICAL INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ASXC as an investment opportunity.
Asensus Surgical Receives FDA 510(k) Clearance For Pediatric Indication for Senhance Surgical System
Senhance Offers the First and Only Digital Laparoscopic Surgery Solution for Pediatric PatientsRESEARCH TRIANGLE PARK, N.C., March 20, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Asensus Surgical, Inc. (NYSE American: ASXC), a medical device company that is digitizing the interface between the surgeon and the patient to pioneer a new era of Performance-Guided Surgery™ (PGS), today announced that it has received 510(k) clearance from the FDA for an expanded indication to treat pediatric patients with the Senhance®
Asensus Surgical to Participate in the Oppenheimer 33rd Annual Healthcare Conference
RESEARCH TRIANGLE PARK, N.C., March 06, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Asensus Surgical, Inc. (NYSE American: ASXC) announced today that Anthony Fernando, President and Chief Executive Officer, and Shameze Rampertab, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, will participate in the Oppenheimer 33rd Annual Healthcare Conference. The Company’s virtual presentation will take place on Monday, March 13 at 2:00 pm Eastern Time. The conference webcast will be available online on the investor rela
Asensus Surgical, Inc. Reports Operating and Financial Results for the Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2022
RESEARCH TRIANGLE PARK, N.C., March 02, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Asensus Surgical, Inc. (NYSE American: ASXC), a medical device company that is digitizing the interface between the surgeon and the patient to pioneer a new era of Performance-Guided Surgery™(PGS), today announced its operating and financial results for the fourth quarter and full year 2022. As the Company hosted an Investor Day on Tuesday, February 21, 2023 during which an in-depth review of the business was provided, the Company
Asensus Surgical, Inc. to Release Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2022 Financial and Operating Results on March 2, 2023
RESEARCH TRIANGLE PARK, N.C., Feb. 27, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Asensus Surgical, Inc. (NYSE American: ASXC), a medical device company that is digitizing the interface between the surgeon and the patient to pioneer a new era of Performance-Guided Surgery™, announced today that it plans to release fourth quarter and full year 2022 financial and operating results after the market closes on Thursday, March 2, 2023. As the Company hosted an Investor Day on Tuesday, February 21, 2023 during which an
Asensus Surgical Provides Corporate Update
The LUNA Surgical System The LUNA Surgical System is Asensus’ next generation digital surgery platform that is poised to revolutionize the way surgery is performed. RESEARCH TRIANGLE PARK, N.C., Feb. 21, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Asensus Surgical, Inc. (NYSE American: ASXC), a medical device company that is digitizing the interface between the surgeon and the patient to pioneer a new era of Performance-Guided Surgery™, is providing this corporate update in conjunction with its previously announce
ASXC Price Returns
Loading social stream, please wait...