Amtech Systems, Inc. (ASYS): Price and Financial Metrics
ASYS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.55||52-week high||$11.98|
|Prev. close||$6.76||52-week low||$6.53|
|Day high||$6.85||Avg. volume||34,399|
|50-day MA||$7.44||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$8.68||Market Cap||92.79M|
ASYS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ASYS POWR Grades
- ASYS scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 97.72% of US stocks.
- ASYS's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- ASYS ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 2nd percentile.
ASYS Stock Summary
- AMTECH SYSTEMS INC's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 93.02% of US equities in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 102%, AMTECH SYSTEMS INC's debt growth rate surpasses 91.53% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, ASYS has reported earnings growth of -95.86%, putting it ahead of just 14.11% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ASYS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are NTIC, ATRI, ORGO, IART, and HUN.
- Visit ASYS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.amtechsystems.com.
ASYS Valuation Summary
- ASYS's price/sales ratio is 0.9; this is 65.38% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- ASYS's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 202 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ASYS.
ASYS Growth Metrics
- The 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 18.93%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 137.07%.
- The 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -45.5%.
The table below shows ASYS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ASYS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ASYS has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 4.37% of graded US stocks.
- ASYS's asset turnover comes in at 0.706 -- ranking 50th of 104 Machinery stocks.
- TWIN, KRNT, and LNN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ASYS.
The table below shows ASYS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Amtech Systems, Inc. (ASYS) Company Bio
Amtech Systems, Inc. manufactures and sells capital equipment and related consumables for use in fabricating solar cells, LED, and semiconductor devices primarily in the United States, Asia, Europe, and internationally. It operates in three segments: Solar, Semiconductor, and Polishing. The company was founded in 1981 and is based in Tempe, Arizona.
ASYS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ASYS Latest Social Stream
View Full ASYS Social Stream
Latest ASYS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about AMTECH SYSTEMS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ASYS as an investment opportunity.
Amtech Systems Postpones Fourth Quarter and Fiscal Year 2023 Financial Results to Wednesday, December 13, 2023
TEMPE, Ariz., December 06, 2023--Amtech Systems, Inc. ("Amtech") (NASDAQ: ASYS), a manufacturer of capital equipment, including thermal processing and wafer polishing, and related consumables, today announced that it will postpone its earnings release and conference call to allow more time for the completion of its fourth quarter and year-end reporting and audit procedures.
These three tiny tech stocks are regaining their momentum with strong industry tailwinds, and can deliver multibagger gains.
Semiconductor production equipment provider Amtech Systems (NASDAQ:ASYS) will be announcing earnings results tomorrow after the bell. Here's what investors should know.
Amtech Systems to Announce Fourth Quarter and Fiscal Year 2023 Financial Results on Wednesday, December 6, 2023
TEMPE, Ariz., November 20, 2023--Amtech Systems, Inc. ("Amtech") (NASDAQ: ASYS), a manufacturer of capital equipment, including thermal processing and wafer polishing, and related consumables used in fabricating semiconductor devices, such as silicon carbide (SiC) and silicon power, analog and discrete devices, and electronic assemblies and modules focusing on enabling technologies for electric vehicles (EV) and clean technology (CleanTech) applications, will announce its fourth quarter and fisc
It hasn't been the best quarter for Amtech Systems, Inc. ( NASDAQ:ASYS ) shareholders, since the share price has fallen...
ASYS Price Returns