Amtech Systems, Inc. (ASYS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ASYS POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where ASYS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 77.98% of US stocks.
- ASYS's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- ASYS's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 5.04% of US stocks).
ASYS Stock Summary
- Amtech Systems Inc's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.76% of US equities in our set.
- ASYS's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of just 15.03% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 100.22%, Amtech Systems Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 91.14% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ASYS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SCHL, RELL, OSPN, CAAS, and NPO.
- Visit ASYS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.amtechsystems.com.
ASYS Valuation Summary
- ASYS's price/sales ratio is 1.9; this is 63.46% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 243 months, ASYS's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.
- ASYS's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 404.3 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ASYS.
ASYS Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 6.51%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -18%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at -10.81%.
The table below shows ASYS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ASYS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ASYS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$10.36||52-week high||$14.24|
|Prev. close||$9.85||52-week low||$4.85|
|Day high||$10.51||Avg. volume||167,777|
|50-day MA||$9.52||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$8.69||Market Cap||147.59M|
Amtech Systems, Inc. (ASYS) Company Bio
Amtech Systems, Inc. manufactures and sells capital equipment and related consumables for use in fabricating solar cells, LED, and semiconductor devices primarily in the United States, Asia, Europe, and internationally. It operates in three segments: Solar, Semiconductor, and Polishing. The company was founded in 1981 and is based in Tempe, Arizona.
ASYS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ASYS Latest Social Stream
View Full ASYS Social Stream
Latest ASYS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Amtech Systems Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ASYS as an investment opportunity.
Amtech (ASYS) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Some say volatility, rather than debt, is the best way to think about risk as an investor, but Warren Buffett famously...
TEMPE, Ariz., July 22, 2021--Amtech Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ: ASYS), a manufacturer of capital equipment, including thermal processing and wafer polishing, and related consumables used in fabricating semiconductor devices, such as silicon carbide (SiC) and silicon power devices, analog and discrete devices, electronic assemblies and light-emitting diodes (LEDs), will announce its third quarter 2021 financial results for the period ended June 30, 2021 on Wednesday, August 4, 2021 after market close.
Finding a business that has the potential to grow substantially is not easy, but it is possible if we look at a few key...
Amtech (ASYS) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -166.67% and 9.94%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
ASYS Price Returns