Amtech Systems, Inc. (ASYS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ASYS POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where ASYS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.28% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ASYS is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- ASYS's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 30.79% of US stocks).
ASYS Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for ASYS is currently 62.14, higher than 93.94% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of AMTECH SYSTEMS INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 99.29% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, AMTECH SYSTEMS INC is reporting a growth rate of 942.06%; that's higher than 98.33% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ASYS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are EMN, PRGO, KARO, EFOI, and ZENV.
- ASYS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit AMTECH SYSTEMS INC's official web site, go to www.amtechsystems.com.
ASYS Valuation Summary
- ASYS's price/sales ratio is 1.2; this is 50% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 243 months, ASYS's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ASYS.
ASYS Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -209.59%.
- The 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -234.15%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 146.61%.
The table below shows ASYS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ASYS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ASYS has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 4.37% of graded US stocks.
- ASYS's asset turnover comes in at 0.706 -- ranking 50th of 104 Machinery stocks.
- TWIN, KRNT, and LNN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ASYS.
The table below shows ASYS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ASYS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ASYS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$9.30||52-week high||$15.78|
|Prev. close||$9.44||52-week low||$6.66|
|Day high||$9.44||Avg. volume||45,202|
|50-day MA||$9.87||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$9.15||Market Cap||129.17M|
Amtech Systems, Inc. (ASYS) Company Bio
Amtech Systems, Inc. manufactures and sells capital equipment and related consumables for use in fabricating solar cells, LED, and semiconductor devices primarily in the United States, Asia, Europe, and internationally. It operates in three segments: Solar, Semiconductor, and Polishing. The company was founded in 1981 and is based in Tempe, Arizona.
Most Popular Stories View All
ASYS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ASYS Latest Social Stream
View Full ASYS Social Stream
Latest ASYS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about AMTECH SYSTEMS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ASYS as an investment opportunity.
STMicroelectronics, Amtech Systems and Texas Instruments have been highlighted in this Industry Outlook article.
Here is how Amtech Systems (ASYS) and Clearfield (CLFD) have performed compared to their sector so far this year.
Good things could be on the horizon when a stock experiences a golden cross event. How should investors react?
Is it a good or bad thing when a stock surpasses resistance at the 20-day simple moving average?
Here is how Clearfield (CLFD) and Amtech Systems (ASYS) have performed compared to their sector so far this year.
ASYS Price Returns