Amtech Systems, Inc. (ASYS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ASYS POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where ASYS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 91.75% of US stocks.
- ASYS's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- ASYS ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 16th percentile.
ASYS Stock Summary
- Amtech Systems Inc's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.84% of US equities in our set.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 82.64, Amtech Systems Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 91.46% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Amtech Systems Inc is reporting a growth rate of -134.12%; that's higher than merely 13.96% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Amtech Systems Inc are VOXX, AIN, UG, AEZS, and BELFA.
- ASYS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Amtech Systems Inc's official web site, go to www.amtechsystems.com.
ASYS Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, ASYS's price/sales ratio is 64.15% lower, now standing at 1.9.
- Over the past 243 months, ASYS's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 82.6.
- Over the past 243 months, ASYS's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ASYS.
ASYS Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 9.31%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -13.28%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 84.94%.
The table below shows ASYS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ASYS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ASYS has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 4.37% of graded US stocks.
- ASYS's asset turnover comes in at 0.706 -- ranking 50th of 104 Machinery stocks.
- TWIN, KRNT, and LNN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ASYS.
The table below shows ASYS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ASYS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ASYS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.91||52-week high||$15.78|
|Prev. close||$8.18||52-week low||$6.99|
|Day high||$8.85||Avg. volume||55,884|
|50-day MA||$9.65||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$10.36||Market Cap||109.86M|
Amtech Systems, Inc. (ASYS) Company Bio
Amtech Systems, Inc. manufactures and sells capital equipment and related consumables for use in fabricating solar cells, LED, and semiconductor devices primarily in the United States, Asia, Europe, and internationally. It operates in three segments: Solar, Semiconductor, and Polishing. The company was founded in 1981 and is based in Tempe, Arizona.
Most Popular Stories View All
ASYS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ASYS Latest Social Stream
View Full ASYS Social Stream
Latest ASYS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Amtech Systems Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ASYS as an investment opportunity.
Revenue Beat: Amtech Systems, Inc. Exceeded Revenue Forecasts By 12% And Analysts Are Updating Their Estimates
Amtech Systems, Inc. ( NASDAQ:ASYS ) just released its latest quarterly results and things are looking bullish. Amtech...
Benchmark Co. analyst Mark Miller maintained a Buy rating on Amtech Systems (ASYS – Research Report) today and set a price target of $18.00. The company's shares closed last Monday at $8.38, close to its 52-week low of $7.81. According to TipRanks.com, Miller is a top 100 analyst with an average return of 22.2% and a 62.4% success rate. Miller covers the Technology sector, focusing on stocks such as Axcelis Technologies, Advanced Energy, and Onto Innovation. The word on The Street in general, suggests a Strong Buy analyst consensus rating for Amtech Systems with a $16.67 average price target.
TEMPE, Ariz.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Amtech Systems, Inc. ("Amtech") (NASDAQ: ASYS), a manufacturer of capital equipment, including thermal processing and wafer polishing, and related consumables used in fabricating semiconductor devices, such as silicon carbide (SiC) and silicon power devices, analog and discrete devices, electronic assemblies and light-emitting diodes (LEDs), today reported results for its first quarter ended December 31, 2021. First Quarter Fiscal 2022 Financial and Operational Hi
No summary available.
Amtech (ASYS) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 40% and 24.22%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
ASYS Price Returns