ATAI Life Sciences N.V. (ATAI): Price and Financial Metrics
ATAI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.08||52-week high||$3.65|
|Prev. close||$1.10||52-week low||$1.05|
|Day high||$1.11||Avg. volume||995,829|
|50-day MA||$1.26||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.62||Market Cap||179.29M|
ATAI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ATAI POWR Grades
- ATAI scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 78.12% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ATAI is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- ATAI's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 12.44% of US stocks).
ATAI Stock Summary
- ATAI's price/sales ratio is 716.72; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 99.39% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 2,598.71%, ATAI LIFE SCIENCES NV's debt growth rate surpasses 99.39% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that ATAI's revenue has grown -59.31% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of just 3.84% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ATAI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ENVX, VRCA, CRNX, SWAV, and LIFE.
- ATAI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ATAI LIFE SCIENCES NV's official web site, go to www.atai.life.
ATAI Valuation Summary
- ATAI's EV/EBIT ratio is -0.7; this is 107.11% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 29 months, ATAI's price/earnings ratio has gone up 15.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ATAI.
ATAI Life Sciences N.V. (ATAI) Company Bio
Atai Life Sciences N.V. focuses on operating as a holding company for ATAI Life Sciences AG that operates as a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company. It engages in developing various therapeutic candidates that are focused on multiple mental health disorders. The company's therapeutic candidates include PCN-101, a subcutaneous formulation of R-ketamine for the treatment of treatment-resistant depression (TRD); RL-007, a GABA/nicotinic modulator to treat cognitive impairment associated with schizophrenia; DMX-1002, an oral formulation of ibogaine for treating opioid use disorder (OUD); GRX-917, an oral formulation of a deuterated version of etifoxine for the generalized anxiety disorder treatment; and NN-101, a novel intranasal formulation of N-acetylcysteine to treat mild traumatic brain injuries. Its therapeutic candidates also comprise VLS-01 is a formulation of N,N-dimethyltryptamine for treating TRD; EMP-01, an oral formulation of an 3,4-methyl enedioxy methamphetamine for the treatment of post-traumatic stress disorder; RLS-01, a formulation of Salvinorin A for TRD; KUR-101, an oral formulation of deuterated mitragynine to treat OUD; and DMX-1001, an oral formulation of noribogaine for the treatment of OUD. The company was formerly known as Adripa Holding B.V. Atai Life Sciences N.V. was founded in 2018 and is headquartered in Berlin, Germany.
ATAI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ATAI Latest Social Stream
View Full ATAI Social Stream
Latest ATAI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ATAI LIFE SCIENCES NV that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ATAI as an investment opportunity.
The 5 constituents in the Psychedelic Drug Stocks Index continue to exhibit extreme volatility week after week.
Phase 2b study of RL-007 in CIAS patients continues to be on track to report data in 2H 2024 and data from the EMP-01 (MDMA derivative) Phase 1 study is anticipated to report out later this year. Phase 1 data of VLS-01 (a proprietary oral transmucosal film formulation of DMT) demonstrated that 160mg of VLS-01 reached exposure levels comparable to 30mg of IV DMT. Acceptance of three non-clinical poster presentations at upcoming medical meetings, including non-clinical data for RL-007 and two nove
Key Takeaways; Cannabis Sector Trulieve is challenging 280E cannabis taxation, seeking $143 million federal tax refund. TerrAscend raised its full year 2023 guidance, triggering a surge in stock price. Red White & Bloom won the race to acquire Aleafia Health after an earlier stumble. Key Takeaways; Psychedelic Sector Atai strengthened investment in IntelGenx technologies. Awakn’s […] The post Weekly Roundup on the Cannabis Sector & Psychedelic Sector appeared first on Market Exclusive.
This press release is being issued pursuant to National Instrument 62-103 – The Early Warning System and Related Take-Over Bid and Insider Reporting Issues ("NI 62-103"), in connection with certain transactions completed by atai Life Sciences AG (Nasdaq: ATAI) ("atai") and IntelGenx Technologies Corp. (the "IntelGenx"), that were previously described in a press release issued by IntelGenx on August 31 2023.
NEW YORK and BERLIN, Oct. 06, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- atai Life Sciences (NASDAQ: ATAI) (“atai”), a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company aiming to transform the treatment of mental health disorders, will participate in the Jefferies Inaugural Biotech CNS/Neuro Summit being held from October 11-12, 2023. Details of the company’s participation is as follows: Jefferies Inaugural Biotech CNS/Neuro Summit Format: Fireside Chat Date and Time: Wednesday, October 11th at 8:30 A.M. ET Location: New
ATAI Price Returns