Atlas Corp. (ATCO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ATCO POWR Grades
- ATCO scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 82.29% of US stocks.
- ATCO's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- ATCO ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 9th percentile.
ATCO Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of ATLAS CORP's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 8.79% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for ATLAS CORP is higher than it is for about 93.39% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, ATLAS CORP is reporting a growth rate of 98.39%; that's higher than 85.7% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ATCO, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are GOGL, DLNG, FR, NNN, and TRTN.
- Visit ATCO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.atlascorporation.com.
ATCO Valuation Summary
- ATCO's price/sales ratio is 2.5; this is 13.79% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- ATCO's price/sales ratio has moved down 18.7 over the prior 213 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ATCO.
ATCO Growth Metrics
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -25.54%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 74.77%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 45.69%.
The table below shows ATCO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ATCO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ATCO has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 58.3% of graded US stocks.
- ATCO's asset turnover comes in at 0.159 -- ranking 115th of 137 Transportation stocks.
- MODV, NCLH, and AAWW are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ATCO.
The table below shows ATCO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ATCO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ATCO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$14.81||52-week high||$16.23|
|Prev. close||$14.82||52-week low||$10.13|
|Day high||$14.85||Avg. volume||3,089,340|
|50-day MA||$15.27||Dividend yield||3.38%|
|200-day MA||$13.72||Market Cap||3.67B|
Atlas Corp. (ATCO) Company Bio
Atlas Corp. operates as an asset manager and operator. The company, through its subsidiaries, operates as an independent charter owner and manager of containerships. The company charters its containerships under long-term and fixed-rate time charters to various container liner companies. As of March 10, 2020, it operated a fleet of 118 containerships. It also provides fast-track mobile turbine power to various industries. In addition, the company plans, finances, constructs, and commissions permanent power plants. Further, it provides customized turnkey solutions comprising plant design, fast-track installation, balance of plant, and decommissioning. Atlas Corp. was incorporated in 2019 and is based in Vancouver, Canada.
Most Popular Stories View All
ATCO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ATCO Latest Social Stream
View Full ATCO Social Stream
Latest ATCO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ATLAS CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ATCO as an investment opportunity.
Atlas Corp. ("Atlas") (NYSE: ATCO) plans to release its financial results for the quarter ended December 31, 2022, after the market closes on Wednesday, February 15, 2023.
Atlas Corp. ("Atlas" or the "Company") (NYSE: ATCO) announced that it will hold its Annual Meeting of Shareholders on February 24, 2023 (the "Annual Meeting"). At the Annual Meeting, Atlas common shareholders will be asked to, among other matters, consider and vote upon a proposal to adopt and approve the previously announced Agreement and Plan of Merger (the "Merger Agreement") among Atlas, Poseidon Acquisition Corp. and Poseidon Merger Sub, Inc., and the transactions contemplated by the Merger
Atlas Corp. ("Atlas" or the "Company") (NYSE: ATCO) announced today that the Company's Board of Directors has declared cash dividends on its common and preferred shares as follows:
Deere, Atlas, First Citizens BancShares, LPL Financial and Unum Group have been highlighted in this Screen of The Week article.
ATCO Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|