Atlas Corp. (ATCO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ATCO POWR Grades
- ATCO scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 76.82% of US stocks.
- ATCO's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- ATCO's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 25.59% of US stocks).
ATCO Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of ATLAS CORP's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 7% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for ATLAS CORP is higher than it is for about 92.69% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, ATCO has reported earnings growth of 77.59%, putting it ahead of 81.87% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to ATLAS CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be FR, GOGL, DLNG, FRO, and TRTN.
- ATCO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ATLAS CORP's official web site, go to www.atlascorporation.com.
ATCO Valuation Summary
- ATCO's price/sales ratio is 2.2; this is 100% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 208 months, ATCO's price/earnings ratio has gone down 118.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ATCO.
ATCO Growth Metrics
- The 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -60.31%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 45.69%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 138.31%.
The table below shows ATCO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ATCO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ATCO has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 58.3% of graded US stocks.
- ATCO's asset turnover comes in at 0.159 -- ranking 115th of 137 Transportation stocks.
- MODV, NCLH, and AAWW are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ATCO.
The table below shows ATCO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ATCO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ATCO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$14.00||52-week high||$16.23|
|Prev. close||$13.88||52-week low||$10.13|
|Day high||$14.16||Avg. volume||924,196|
|50-day MA||$13.81||Dividend yield||3.6%|
|200-day MA||$13.49||Market Cap||3.47B|
Atlas Corp. (ATCO) Company Bio
Atlas Corp. operates as an asset manager and operator. The company, through its subsidiaries, operates as an independent charter owner and manager of containerships. The company charters its containerships under long-term and fixed-rate time charters to various container liner companies. As of March 10, 2020, it operated a fleet of 118 containerships. It also provides fast-track mobile turbine power to various industries. In addition, the company plans, finances, constructs, and commissions permanent power plants. Further, it provides customized turnkey solutions comprising plant design, fast-track installation, balance of plant, and decommissioning. Atlas Corp. was incorporated in 2019 and is based in Vancouver, Canada.
Most Popular Stories View All
ATCO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ATCO Latest Social Stream
View Full ATCO Social Stream
Latest ATCO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ATLAS CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ATCO as an investment opportunity.
Atlas Corp. ("Atlas" or the "Company") (NYSE: ATCO) today confirmed receipt of a revised, non-binding proposal from Poseidon Acquisition Corp. ("Poseidon"), an entity formed by certain affiliates of Fairfax Financial Holdings Limited ("Fairfax"), certain affiliates of the Washington Family ("Washington"), David Sokol, Chairman of the Board of Atlas, and Ocean Network Express Pte. Ltd., and certain of their respective affiliates (the "Consortium"), to acquire all of the outstanding common shares
Companies In The News Are: LVS, ATCO, AMC, EL.
Poseidon Acquisition Corp. Unilaterally Increases Its Bid Price to Acquire All Common Shares of Atlas Corp. Not Controlled By Its Majority Shareholders to $15.50 Per Share in Cash
LONDON and TORONTO, Sept. 26, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Poseidon Acquisition Corp., on behalf of a consortium composed of David L. Sokol, Chairman of the Board of Directors of Atlas Corp. (NYSE: ATCO) (“Atlas” or the “Company”), certain affiliates of Fairfax Financial Holdings Limited (collectively, “Fairfax”) (TSX: FFH and FFH.U), the Washington Family, and Ocean Network Express Pte. Ltd. (the “Consortium”), a global container, transportation and shipping company, announced today it has unilater
Shares of Atlas Corp. jumped nearly 8% in premarket trades on Monday after a buyout group including Atlas Corp. chairman David L. Sokol increased its take-private offer for the container ship and mobile power company to $15.50 a share, up from its Aug. 4 offer of $14.45 a share. Poseidon Acquisition Corp., on behalf of a consortium made up of Sokol, Fairfax Financial Holdings Ltd. , the Washington Family, and Ocean Network Express Pte. Ltd. said the price of $15.50 a share represents Poseidon's
Seaspan Corporation ("Seaspan"), a wholly-owned subsidiary of Atlas Corp. ("Atlas") (NYSE: ATCO), today announced an update to Atlas' May 17, 2022 press release regarding contracts for four 7,700 TEU dual-fuel liquefied natural gas containership newbuildings, subject to certain closing conditions.
ATCO Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|