Atlas Corp. (ATCO): Price and Financial Metrics
ATCO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$15.48||52-week high||$15.63|
|Prev. close||$15.48||52-week low||$10.13|
|Day high||$15.51||Avg. volume||2,846,307|
|50-day MA||$15.28||Dividend yield||3.23%|
|200-day MA||$14.20||Market Cap||4.36B|
ATCO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ATCO POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where ATCO ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 80.5% of US stocks.
- ATCO's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 156 days.
- ATCO ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 5th percentile.
ATCO Stock Summary
- ATCO's current price/earnings ratio is 7, which is higher than just 19.68% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of ATLAS CORP's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 7.12% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For ATCO, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 92.94% of US equities we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to ATLAS CORP are GOGL, NSA, AQN, FR, and TRTN.
- ATCO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ATLAS CORP's official web site, go to www.atlascorporation.com.
ATCO Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, ATCO's price/sales ratio is 160% higher, now standing at 2.6.
- Over the past 214 months, ATCO's price/earnings ratio has gone down 118.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ATCO.
ATCO Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 21.46%.
- The 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 293.78%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -25.54%.
The table below shows ATCO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ATCO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ATCO has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 58.3% of graded US stocks.
- ATCO's asset turnover comes in at 0.159 -- ranking 115th of 137 Transportation stocks.
- MODV, NCLH, and AAWW are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ATCO.
The table below shows ATCO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Atlas Corp. (ATCO) Company Bio
Atlas Corp. operates as an asset manager and operator. The company, through its subsidiaries, operates as an independent charter owner and manager of containerships. The company charters its containerships under long-term and fixed-rate time charters to various container liner companies. As of March 10, 2020, it operated a fleet of 118 containerships. It also provides fast-track mobile turbine power to various industries. In addition, the company plans, finances, constructs, and commissions permanent power plants. Further, it provides customized turnkey solutions comprising plant design, fast-track installation, balance of plant, and decommissioning. Atlas Corp. was incorporated in 2019 and is based in Vancouver, Canada.
ATCO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ATCO Latest Social Stream
View Full ATCO Social Stream
Latest ATCO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ATLAS CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ATCO as an investment opportunity.
Atlas and Poseidon Announce Completion of Acquisition by Poseidon Acquisition Corp.
LONDON and TORONTO, March 28, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Atlas Corp. (“Atlas” or the “Company”) (NYSE: ATCO) and Poseidon Acquisition Corp. ("Poseidon"), an entity formed by certain affiliates of Fairfax Financial Holdings Limited ("Fairfax"), certain affiliates of the Washington Family ("Washington"), David Sokol, Chairman of the Board of Atlas, and Ocean Network Express Pte. Ltd. ("ONE"), and certain of their respective affiliates, today announced the completion of the previously announced trans
Seaspan Announces Completion of Acquisition of Atlas by Poseidon Acquisition Corp.
Seaspan Corporation ("Seaspan"), a wholly owned subsidiary of Atlas Corp. ("Atlas" or the "Company") (NYSE: ATCO), today announced that the Company and Poseidon Acquisition Corp. ("Poseidon") an entity formed by certain affiliates of Fairfax Financial Holdings Limited ("Fairfax"), certain affiliates of the Washington Family ("Washington"), David Sokol, Chairman of the Board of Atlas, and Ocean Network Express Pte. Ltd., and certain of their respective affiliates, completed the previously announc
Investors in Atlas (NYSE:ATCO) have made a strong return of 183% over the past three years
It might seem bad, but the worst that can happen when you buy a stock (without leverage) is that its share price goes to zero...
Atlas Files 2022 Annual Report on Form 20-F
Atlas Corp. ("Atlas") (NYSE: ATCO) today announced that it has filed its 2022 annual report on Form 20-F, including its audited financial statements for the year ended December 31, 2022, with the Securities and Exchange Commission on EDGAR. These documents will also be available under the Investor Relations section of our website, and a hard copy will be provided to shareholders free of charge upon written request to [email protected]
Atlas Declares Quarterly Dividends on Common and Preferred Shares
Atlas Corp. ("Atlas" or the "Company") (NYSE: ATCO) announced today that the Company's Board of Directors has declared cash dividends on its common and preferred shares as follows:
ATCO Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Loading social stream, please wait...