Atlas Corp. (ATCO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ATCO POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where ATCO ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 84.93% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ATCO is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- ATCO ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 14th percentile.
ATCO Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for ATCO is currently 4.51, higher than only 14.98% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of Atlas Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 5.02% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For ATCO, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 87.27% of US equities we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Atlas Corp are CMCT, FSP, SB, UTL, and CACC.
- ATCO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Atlas Corp's official web site, go to www.atlascorporation.com.
ATCO Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, ATCO's price/sales ratio is 91.67% higher, now standing at 2.3.
- Over the past 193 months, ATCO's price/earnings ratio has gone down $110.9.
- Over the past 193 months, ATCO's price/sales ratio has gone down $18.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ATCO.
ATCO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ATCO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$14.21||52-week high||$14.83|
|Prev. close||$13.59||52-week low||$6.91|
|Day high||$14.26||Avg. volume||681,952|
|50-day MA||$13.82||Dividend yield||3.68%|
|200-day MA||$12.01||Market Cap||3.51B|
Atlas Corp. (ATCO) Company Bio
Atlas Corp. operates as an asset manager and operator. The company, through its subsidiaries, operates as an independent charter owner and manager of containerships. The company charters its containerships under long-term and fixed-rate time charters to various container liner companies. As of March 10, 2020, it operated a fleet of 118 containerships. It also provides fast-track mobile turbine power to various industries. In addition, the company plans, finances, constructs, and commissions permanent power plants. Further, it provides customized turnkey solutions comprising plant design, fast-track installation, balance of plant, and decommissioning. Atlas Corp. was incorporated in 2019 and is based in Vancouver, Canada.
ATCO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ATCO Latest Social Stream
View Full ATCO Social Stream
Latest ATCO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Atlas Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ATCO as an investment opportunity.
Atlas Corp. ("Atlas") (NYSE: ATCO) today announced its intention to redeem all of its outstanding 8.25% Series E Cumulative Redeemable Perpetual Preferred Shares (NYSE: ATCO-PE) (the "Series E Preferred Shares") and outstanding 8.20% Series G Cumulative Redeemable Perpetual Preferred Shares (NYSE: ATCO-PG) (the "Series G Preferred Shares" and together with the Series E Preferred Shares, the "Redeemed Shares") for cash on July 1, 2021 (the "Redemption Date"). The redemption price per Redeemed Sha
Atlas Corp. ("Atlas") (NYSE: ATCO) today announced that it has completed an exchange and amendment of $600 million aggregate principal amount of senior notes of Seaspan Corporation, its wholly-owned subsidiary ("Seaspan"), including $250 million of 5.5% senior notes due 2025 (the "2025 Notes"), $250 million of 5.5% senior notes due 2026 (the "2026 Notes") and $100 million of 5.5% senior notes due 2027 (the "2027 Notes" and together with the 2025 Notes and 2026 Notes, the "Fairfax Notes"). The Fa
Atlas Corp. Announces Approval for Listing on the Nasdaq Global Market of its 7.125% Senior Unsecured Notes due 2027
Atlas Corp. ("Atlas") (NYSE: ATCO), today announced approval for listing on the Nasdaq Global Market of its 7.125% Senior Unsecured Notes due 2027 ("the Atlas Notes"). The trading symbol of the Atlas Notes is "ATCOL" and the CUSIP Number is 04926V 203. As previously announced, on May 17, 2021, Atlas completed its offer to exchange up to $80,000,000 aggregate principal amount of the Atlas Notes for any and all outstanding $80,000,000 aggregate principal amount of 7.125% Notes due 2027 of its subsidiary, Seaspan Corporation (the "Seaspan Notes").
The big shareholder groups in Atlas Corp. ( NYSE:ATCO ) have power over the company. Large companies usually have...
Seaspan Continues Market-Leading Growth Announces Delivery of Two 8,500 TEU Containerships Backed by Liner Charters
LONDON , May 19, 2021 /CNW/ - Seaspan Corporation ("Seaspan"), a wholly owned subsidiary of Atlas Corp. ("Atlas") (NYSE: ATCO ), today announced that it has accepted delivery of two quality 8,500 TEU scrubber-fitted containerships ("the Vessels") on long-term charter with a global liner. Bing Chen, Chairman, President and CEO of Seaspan, commented, "Our creative customer partnership, executional expertise and operational excellence continue to drive quality growth as we provide market leading solutions to our customers. Global liners increasingly prefer Seaspan as the partner of choice through our reliable and scalable platform and consistent delivery of best-in-class services. We are well positioned to … Full story available on Benzinga.com
ATCO Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|