Alphatec Holdings, Inc. (ATEC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ATEC POWR Grades
- ATEC scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 40.98% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ATEC is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 48 weeks.
- ATEC ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 7th percentile.
ATEC Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 39.52%, Alphatec Holdings Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 84.07% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that ATEC's revenue has grown 57.87% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 88.95% of US companies in our set.
- Alphatec Holdings Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -16.59%, greater than the shareholder yield of just 15.44% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Alphatec Holdings Inc are TNET, STIM, XXII, BXRX, and SSTK.
- Visit ATEC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.atecspine.com.
ATEC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, ATEC's price/sales ratio is 33.04% lower, now standing at 7.6.
- ATEC's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 5 over the prior 185 months.
- ATEC's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.1 over the prior 185 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ATEC.
ATEC Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 59.25%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at -47.66%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 61.69%.
The table below shows ATEC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ATEC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ATEC has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 7.78% of graded US stocks.
- ATEC's asset turnover comes in at 0.607 -- ranking 70th of 183 Medical Equipment stocks.
- AXGN, INVO, and ADMT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ATEC.
The table below shows ATEC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ATEC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ATEC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$14.14||52-week high||$19.36|
|Prev. close||$14.36||52-week low||$6.09|
|Day high||$14.54||Avg. volume||720,452|
|50-day MA||$13.90||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$14.93||Market Cap||1.42B|
Alphatec Holdings, Inc. (ATEC) Company Bio
Alphatec Holdings, Inc. focuses on the design, development, manufacture, and marketing of products for the surgical treatment of spine disorders. The company was founded in 1990 and is based in Carlsbad, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
ATEC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ATEC Latest Social Stream
View Full ATEC Social Stream
Latest ATEC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Alphatec Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ATEC as an investment opportunity.
Mini-Invasive Orthopedic Surgery Systems Market Competitive Outlook | Key Players Alphatec Spine, Medyssey Spine, Ackermann Instrumente
Mini-Invasive Orthopedic Surgery Systems Market research is an intelligence report with meticulous efforts undertaken to study the right and valuable information. The data which has been looked upon is done considering both, the existing top players and the upcoming competitors.
CARLSBAD, Calif., September 15, 2021--Alphatec Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq: ATEC), a provider of innovative solutions dedicated to revolutionizing the approach to spine surgery, announced today that the Company’s comprehensive procedural portfolio will be featured at the North American Spine Society (NASS) Annual Meeting, which will be held at the Boston Convention and Exhibition Center from September 29 through October 1, 2021.
Orthopedic Bone Cement Market to Showcase Fabulous Growth in Developing Economies with Insights on Players - Zimmer Biomet, DePuy Synthes, Smith & Nephew, Inc., DJO Global, Aegis Spine, Alphatec Spine
"Global Orthopedic Bone Cement Market Analysis to 2027" is a detailed and comprehensive report on the market, with a special focus on global market trends. market report provides the market overview, including detailed segmentation and sub-segments. It is expected that
CARLSBAD, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Alphatec Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq: ATEC), a provider of innovative spine surgery solutions dedicated to revolutionizing the approach to spine surgery, announced today that Pat Miles, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, and Todd Koning, Chief Financial Officer, will participate in the following investor conferences: The H.C. Wainwright 23rd Annual Global Investment Conference, with a virtual pre-recorded presentation accessible beginning September 13 through 15
Global Brazil Biomaterials Market 2021 SWOT Analysis By Top Key Vendors, Demand and Forecast Research to 2027 | Allergan Inc., Artimplant Ab, Alphatec Spine Inc
The scope of the Brazil Biomaterials market report is to simplify the market''s future prospects in both established and emerging markets. By emphasizing corporate priorities, the report aids in realigning business practices. The research sheds information on the market phase
ATEC Price Returns