Alphatec Holdings, Inc. (ATEC): Price and Financial Metrics
ATEC Stock Summary
- Alphatec Holdings Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 98.07% of US listed stocks.
- ATEC's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 82.42% of US stocks.
- The volatility of Alphatec Holdings Inc's share price is greater than that of 89.72% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Alphatec Holdings Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be TNET, APYX, SIBN, CUTR, and SANM.
- ATEC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Alphatec Holdings Inc's official web site, go to www.atecspine.com.
ATEC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ATEC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$15.92||52-week high||$17.42|
|Prev. close||$16.50||52-week low||$2.19|
|Day high||$17.42||Avg. volume||611,109|
|50-day MA||$15.09||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$9.11||Market Cap||1.25B|
Alphatec Holdings, Inc. (ATEC) Company Bio
Alphatec Holdings, Inc. focuses on the design, development, manufacture, and marketing of products for the surgical treatment of spine disorders. The company was founded in 1990 and is based in Carlsbad, California.
ATEC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ATEC Latest Social Stream
View Full ATEC Social Stream
Latest ATEC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Alphatec Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ATEC as an investment opportunity.
On Thursday, March 04, Alphatec Holdings (NASDAQ:ATEC) will report its last quarter's earnings. Here is Benzinga's preview of the company's release. Net Income, Earnings, And Earnings Per Share Earnings and especially earnings per share (EPS) are useful measures of a company's profitability. Total earnings, which is also referred to as net income, equals total revenue minus total expenses. EPS equals to net income divided by the number of shares outstanding. Earnings And Revenue Sell-side analysts are expecting Alphatec Holdings's loss per share to be near $0.21 on sales of $43.75 million. Alphatec Holdings EPS in the same period a year ago totaled $0.18. Sales were $32.35 million. What Are Analyst Estimates And Earnings Surprises, And Why Do They Matter? Analysts who cover this company...
CARLSBAD, Calif., Feb. 16, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Alphatec Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq: ATEC), a provider of innovative spine surgery solutions dedicated to revolutionizing the approach to spine surgery, announced today that management will virtually participate in the following investor conferences. Pat Miles, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, will participate in a fireside chat at the 41st Annual Cowen Healthcare Conference on March 1, 2021, at 3:20 pm ET;Jeff Black, Chief Financial Officer, will pre-record a presentation for the H.C. Wainwright Global Life Sciences Conference, which will be available beginning March 9, 2021;Pat Miles will present at the Credit Suisse First Boston Bus Tour on March 22, 2021, at 11:15 am ET. An audio webcast of the conference presentations, along with...
CARLSBAD, Calif., Feb. 08, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Alphatec Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq: ATEC), a provider of innovative spine surgery solutions dedicated to revolutionizing the approach to spine surgery, announced today that it will report fourth quarter and full year 2020 financial results on March 4, 2021, after the market close. The Company will host a live webcast the same day at 1:30 p.m. PT / 4:30 p.m. ET. Webcast Participants To access the live webcast, please visit the Investor Relations Section of ATEC’s Corporate Website at investors.atecspine.com. Participants should go to the website at least 15 minutes before the event to register and download and install any necessary software. Dial-in Participants Registration may be completed by visiting the following registration link prio...
• Full-year 2020 U.S. revenue growth exceeded 30% • Fourth quarter 2020 U.S. revenue grew over 38% compared to last yearCARLSBAD, Calif., Jan. 12, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Alphatec Holdings, Inc. (“ATEC” or the “Company”) (Nasdaq: ATEC), a medical device company dedicated to revolutionizing the approach to spine surgery, announced today preliminary revenue results for the fourth quarter and full year ended December 31, 2020.Preliminary, Unaudited 2020 Revenue Fourth Quarter Ended December 31, 2020Year Ended December 31, 2020 U.S. Revenue$43.0 million to $43.3 million$141.0 million to $141.3 million Total Revenue$43.8 million to $44.1 million$144.8 million to $145.1 million Preliminary, unaudited fourth quarter 2020 U.S. revenue grew 38% to 39% year-over-year and 7% to 8% seque...
Zacks.com featured highlights include: Alphatec, Fidus Investment and Blue Bird Corp
ATEC Price Returns
Continue Researching ATECWant to see what other sources are saying about Alphatec Holdings Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!