Alphatec Holdings, Inc. (ATEC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ATEC POWR Grades
- ATEC scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 47.89% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ATEC is in Value, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- ATEC ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 15th percentile.
ATEC Stock Summary
- ATEC's price/sales ratio is 8.67; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 79.42% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Alphatec Holdings Inc comes in at 33.52%, a number that bests 84.3% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Alphatec Holdings Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -18.98%, greater than the shareholder yield of only 13.4% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ATEC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are JAGX, SWIR, CAMP, SILK, and MDWD.
- ATEC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Alphatec Holdings Inc's official web site, go to www.atecspine.com.
ATEC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ATEC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$14.36||52-week high||$19.36|
|Prev. close||$14.16||52-week low||$4.31|
|Day high||$14.43||Avg. volume||613,833|
|50-day MA||$15.44||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$12.81||Market Cap||1.40B|
Alphatec Holdings, Inc. (ATEC) Company Bio
Alphatec Holdings, Inc. focuses on the design, development, manufacture, and marketing of products for the surgical treatment of spine disorders. The company was founded in 1990 and is based in Carlsbad, California.
ATEC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ATEC Latest Social Stream
View Full ATEC Social Stream
Latest ATEC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Alphatec Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ATEC as an investment opportunity.
Union Will Better Inform Spine SurgeryCARLSBAD, Calif., June 07, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Alphatec Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq: ATEC), is a provider of innovative solutions dedicated to revolutionizing the approach to spine surgery. Centered on a singular vision to better inform surgery, ATEC today welcomes the EOS imaging team in a combination forged to improve the predictability of the patient experience in spine from diagnosis through follow up. “I am thrilled to officially welcome EOS’ teams to t
Strong Success of the Tender Offer Initiated by Alphatec Holdings for Common Shares and OCEANEs of EOS IMAGING
ATEC secures ~89% of EOS common shares and voting rights as of May 13, 2021PARIS, May 12, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Alphatec Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq: ATEC) and EOS IMAGING, S.A. are pleased to report strong progress in the tender offer filed by ATEC for the common shares and outstanding convertible bonds (OCEANEs) of EOS imaging, the results of which were published on May 10, 2021, by the Autorité des Marchés Financiers (AMF), with settlement expected to occur on May 13, 2021. Results of the offer 15,815,971 shares and 2,312,074 "OCEANEs" of EOS IMAGING were tendered to the offer. In accordance with the terms of the AMF's general regulations, ATEC acquired on the market, between March 8 and May 7, 2021, 7,940,090 common shares and 174,061 OCEANEs of EOS IMAGING. In total, ATEC will hold 2...
CARLSBAD, Calif., May 10, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Alphatec Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq: ATEC), a provider of innovative spine surgery solutions dedicated to revolutionizing the approach to spine surgery, announced today that Pat Miles, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, will present at the Canaccord Genuity Virtual Musculoskeletal Conference on May 20, 2021, at 1:30 pm EDT. ATEC management will also participate in meetings with registered conference attendees. A webcast of the conference presentation, along with a copy of the accompanying presentation will be available online from the Investor Relations section of the Company’s website at investors.alphatecspine.com. A replay of the webcast will be archived for approximately 90 days. About Alphatec Holdings, Inc. Alphatec Holdings, Inc. ...
A look at the shareholders of Alphatec Holdings, Inc. ( NASDAQ:ATEC ) can tell us which group is most powerful...
Alphatec (ATEC) saw its shares surge in the last session with trading volume being higher than average. The latest trend in earnings estimate revisions may not translate into further price increase in the near term.
ATEC Price Returns