Alphatec Holdings, Inc. (ATEC): Price and Financial Metrics
ATEC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$12.52||52-week high||$19.14|
|Prev. close||$12.81||52-week low||$8.66|
|Day high||$13.01||Avg. volume||1,354,355|
|50-day MA||$11.34||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$14.55||Market Cap||1.71B|
ATEC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ATEC POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where ATEC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 81.34% of US stocks.
- ATEC's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- ATEC ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 8th percentile.
ATEC Stock Summary
- ALPHATEC HOLDINGS INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than just 1.64% of US listed stocks.
- ATEC's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of merely 1.86% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for ALPHATEC HOLDINGS INC comes in at 41.19%, a number that bests 88.82% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to ALPHATEC HOLDINGS INC are PTON, LVO, CUTR, SIEN, and RNG.
- Visit ATEC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.atecspine.com.
ATEC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, ATEC's EV/EBIT ratio is 196.85% lower, now standing at -12.3.
- Over the past 212 months, ATEC's price/sales ratio has gone down 4.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ATEC.
ATEC Growth Metrics
- The year over year price growth rate now stands at -29.38%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 452.73%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at 135.59%.
The table below shows ATEC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ATEC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ATEC has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 6.61% of graded US stocks.
- ATEC's asset turnover comes in at 0.607 -- ranking 70th of 186 Medical Equipment stocks.
- AXGN, LIVN, and INVO are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ATEC.
The table below shows ATEC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Alphatec Holdings, Inc. (ATEC) Company Bio
Alphatec Holdings, Inc. focuses on the design, development, manufacture, and marketing of products for the surgical treatment of spine disorders. The company was founded in 1990 and is based in Carlsbad, California.
ATEC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ATEC Latest Social Stream
View Full ATEC Social Stream
Latest ATEC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ALPHATEC HOLDINGS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ATEC as an investment opportunity.
With 54% ownership of the shares, Alphatec Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ:ATEC) is heavily dominated by institutional owners
Key Insights Institutions' substantial holdings in Alphatec Holdings implies that they have significant influence over...
Alphatec Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ:ATEC) Q3 2023 Earnings Call Transcript November 6, 2023 Alphatec Holdings, Inc. misses on earnings expectations. Reported EPS is $-0.34829 EPS, expectations were $-0.3. Operator: Good afternoon, everyone and welcome to the webcast of ATEC’s Third Quarter Financial Results. We would like to remind everyone that participants on the call will make […]
Alphatec Holdings Inc (ATEC) Reports 32% Revenue Growth in Q3 2023, Raises Full Year EBITDA Guidance
Company's total revenue reached $118 million with positive adjusted EBITDA of over $2 million
ATEC Reports Third Quarter 2023 Financial Results and Raises Full Year 2023 Adjusted EBITDA Guidance
CARLSBAD, Calif., November 06, 2023--Alphatec Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq: ATEC), a provider of innovative solutions dedicated to revolutionizing the approach to spine surgery, today announced financial results for the quarter ended September 30, 2023, and recent corporate highlights.
CARLSBAD, Calif., November 01, 2023--Alphatec Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq: ATEC), a provider of innovative solutions dedicated to revolutionizing the approach to spine surgery, announced today that management will participate in the following investor events:
ATEC Price Returns