Alphatec Holdings, Inc. (ATEC): Price and Financial Metrics
ATEC Stock Summary
- Over the past twelve months, ATEC has reported earnings growth of 146.76%, putting it ahead of 92.08% of US stocks in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that ATEC's revenue has grown 23.7% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 79.94% of US companies in our set.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for ATEC comes in at -37.46% -- higher than that of just 13.02% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ATEC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SIEN, CUTR, IMMR, TRUE, and AXGN.
- Visit ATEC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.atecspine.com.
ATEC Stock Price Chart More Charts
ATEC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.78||52-week high||$7.93|
|Prev. close||$3.70||52-week low||$2.19|
|Day high||$3.78||Avg. volume||653,725|
|50-day MA||$5.60||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.73||Market Cap||238.12M|
Alphatec Holdings, Inc. (ATEC) Company Bio
Alphatec Holdings, Inc. focuses on the design, development, manufacture, and marketing of products for the surgical treatment of spine disorders. The company was founded in 1990 and is based in Carlsbad, California.