A10 Networks, Inc. (ATEN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ATEN POWR Grades
- ATEN scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 98.23% of US stocks.
- ATEN's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- ATEN's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 56.92% of US stocks).
ATEN Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for A10 NETWORKS INC is higher than it is for about just 0.44% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, A10 NETWORKS INC is reporting a growth rate of 66.6%; that's higher than 81.5% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for ATEN comes in at 7.94% -- higher than that of 79.69% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ATEN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are AXTI, SCWX, MDRX, AYRO, and IBIO.
- ATEN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit A10 NETWORKS INC's official web site, go to www.a10networks.com.
ATEN Valuation Summary
- ATEN's EV/EBIT ratio is 19.7; this is 3.14% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- ATEN's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 58 over the prior 110 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ATEN.
ATEN Growth Metrics
- The 4 year revenue growth rate now stands at -8.62%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 100.51%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 100.51%.
The table below shows ATEN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ATEN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ATEN has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 99.05% of graded US stocks.
- ATEN's asset turnover comes in at 0.803 -- ranking 33rd of 83 Computers stocks.
- FFIV, IBM, and PAR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ATEN.
The table below shows ATEN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ATEN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ATEN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$14.89||52-week high||$19.79|
|Prev. close||$14.98||52-week low||$12.61|
|Day high||$15.13||Avg. volume||615,576|
|50-day MA||$15.13||Dividend yield||1.62%|
|200-day MA||$15.45||Market Cap||1.10B|
A10 Networks, Inc. (ATEN) Company Bio
A10 Networks provides application delivery controllers for optimizing data center performance, carrier grade networking products that offer address and protocol translation services for service provider networks, and a distributed denial of service threat protection system for network-wide security protection. The company was founded in 2004 and is based in San Jose, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
ATEN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ATEN Latest Social Stream
View Full ATEN Social Stream
Latest ATEN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about A10 NETWORKS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ATEN as an investment opportunity.
A10 Networks, Inc. (NYSE:ATEN) Looks Interesting, And It's About To Pay A Dividend
Readers hoping to buy A10 Networks, Inc. ( NYSE:ATEN ) for its dividend will need to make their move shortly, as the...
A10 Networks, Inc. (NYSE:ATEN) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript
A10 Networks, Inc. (NYSE:ATEN) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript February 7, 2023 Operator: Good afternoon. Thank you for attending today’s A10 Networks’ Fourth Quarter and Full-Year 20 22 Earnings Conference Call. My name is Tamiya, and I will be your moderator for today. All lines will be muted during the presentation portion of the call […]
A10 Networks (ATEN) Beats Q4 Earnings and Revenue Estimates
A10 Networks (ATEN) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 4.35% and 2.80%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
A10 Networks Reports Record Revenue, Full-Year Revenue of $280.3 Million, Fourth Quarter Revenue of $77.6 Million
SAN JOSE, Calif., February 07, 2023--A10 Networks (NYSE: ATEN), a leading provider of cybersecurity and infrastructure solutions, today announced financial results for its fourth quarter and full-year period ended December 31, 2022.
12 Best Performing Cybersecurity Stocks in 2022
In this article, we will take a look at the 12 best performing cybersecurity stocks in 2022. You can skip this part and go to 5 Best Performing Cybersecurity Stocks in 2022. Increasing number of cyber attacks are keeping governments and companies over the world on their toes. As companies move their digital assets to […]
ATEN Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching ATENHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on A10 Networks Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
A10 Networks Inc (ATEN) Stock Price | Nasdaq
A10 Networks Inc (ATEN) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
A10 Networks Inc (ATEN) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...