A10 Networks, Inc. (ATEN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ATEN POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where ATEN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.06% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ATEN is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 47 weeks.
- ATEN's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 41.1% of US stocks).
ATEN Stock Summary
- ATEN's current price/earnings ratio is 47.56, which is higher than 80.95% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for A10 Networks Inc is higher than it is for about merely 0.46% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, ATEN has reported earnings growth of 375.75%, putting it ahead of 93.92% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to A10 Networks Inc are CAMT, RADA, VIAV, ERII, and PCTI.
- ATEN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit A10 Networks Inc's official web site, go to www.a10networks.com.
ATEN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, ATEN's price/sales ratio is 17.43% lower, now standing at 4.5.
- Over the past 91 months, ATEN's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 77.8.
- ATEN's price/sales ratio has moved down 2.3 over the prior 91 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ATEN.
ATEN Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 77.96%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at -3.67%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at 18.18%.
The table below shows ATEN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ATEN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ATEN has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 99.04% of graded US stocks.
- ATEN's asset turnover comes in at 0.803 -- ranking 33rd of 83 Computers stocks.
- FFIV, IBM, and PAR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ATEN.
The table below shows ATEN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ATEN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ATEN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$13.52||52-week high||$15.02|
|Prev. close||$13.82||52-week low||$6.13|
|Day high||$13.77||Avg. volume||762,716|
|50-day MA||$12.96||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$10.53||Market Cap||1.04B|
A10 Networks, Inc. (ATEN) Company Bio
A10 Networks provides application delivery controllers for optimizing data center performance, carrier grade networking products that offer address and protocol translation services for service provider networks, and a distributed denial of service threat protection system for network-wide security protection. The company was founded in 2004 and is based in San Jose, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
ATEN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ATEN Latest Social Stream
View Full ATEN Social Stream
Latest ATEN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about A10 Networks Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ATEN as an investment opportunity.
Investors don't have to limit themselves to big companies to generate big returns. You can think small too and still come out ahead.
SAN JOSE, Calif., September 07, 2021--A10 Networks Expands Security Portfolio Capabilities to Bolster Zero Trust Architectures
If you're looking for a multi-bagger, there's a few things to keep an eye out for. One common approach is to try and...
Global Application Delivery Networks AND Market Growing at Steady CAGR to 2020-2026 | F5 Networks, Citrix Systems, Radware, Array Networks, Aryaka Networks, A10 Networks, Blue Coat Systems, Brocade, Cisco Systems, Dell, Hewlett-Packard (HP), Juniper Networks, Oracle, Riverbed, ,
The research review on Global Application Delivery Networks AND Market targets the current as well as forthcoming features of the industry. This includes key trends, segmentation analysis, and recent Application Delivery Networks AND industry statistics. The report further covers the extensive analysis of the upcoming progress of the Application Delivery Networks AND market. The 
Web Security Gateway Market Is Thriving Worldwide with Comodo Security, CYREN, A10 Networks, Avast, Barracuda
Latest released Global & China Web Security Gateway Market Research Report provides detailed assessment of Key and emerging players showcasing company profiles, product/service offerings, market price, and sales revenue to 
ATEN Price Returns