A10 Networks, Inc. (ATEN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ATEN POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where ATEN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 96.67% of US stocks.
- ATEN's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- ATEN's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 29.49% of US stocks).
ATEN Stock Summary
- For ATEN, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by only 0.45% of US equities we're observing.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, A10 NETWORKS INC is reporting a growth rate of 73.86%; that's higher than 81.23% of US stocks.
- The volatility of A10 NETWORKS INC's share price is greater than that of just 13.44% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to A10 NETWORKS INC are DIOD, IBIO, CTSO, SCWX, and YQ.
- Visit ATEN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.a10networks.com.
ATEN Valuation Summary
- ATEN's price/sales ratio is 3.7; this is 42.31% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 103 months, ATEN's price/sales ratio has gone down 3.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ATEN.
ATEN Growth Metrics
- The 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 1.24%.
- The year over year price growth rate now stands at 74.77%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 257.74%.
The table below shows ATEN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ATEN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ATEN has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 99.05% of graded US stocks.
- ATEN's asset turnover comes in at 0.803 -- ranking 33rd of 83 Computers stocks.
- FFIV, IBM, and PAR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ATEN.
The table below shows ATEN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ATEN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ATEN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$13.27||52-week high||$19.05|
|Prev. close||$13.42||52-week low||$12.27|
|Day high||$13.67||Avg. volume||918,276|
|50-day MA||$14.34||Dividend yield||1.51%|
|200-day MA||$14.37||Market Cap||1.01B|
A10 Networks, Inc. (ATEN) Company Bio
A10 Networks provides application delivery controllers for optimizing data center performance, carrier grade networking products that offer address and protocol translation services for service provider networks, and a distributed denial of service threat protection system for network-wide security protection. The company was founded in 2004 and is based in San Jose, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
ATEN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ATEN Latest Social Stream
View Full ATEN Social Stream
Latest ATEN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about A10 NETWORKS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ATEN as an investment opportunity.
These are the cybersecurity stocks with the best value, fastest growth, and most momentum for Q4 2022.
A10 Networks (ATEN) closed the most recent trading day at $12.78, moving -1.69% from the previous trading session.
A10 Networks (ATEN) closed at $12.89 in the latest trading session, marking a +0.08% move from the prior day.
Frontier Communications Parent and A10 Networks have been highlighted in this Industry Outlook article.
Communication-Network Software providers, Frontier Communications Parent (FYBR) and A10 Networks (ATEN) benefit from ongoing digitalization efforts that include a shift to cloud computing and rapid deployment of 5G-based networks.
ATEN Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|