A10 Networks, Inc. (ATEN): Price and Financial Metrics
ATEN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$15.00||52-week high||$19.79|
|Prev. close||$14.93||52-week low||$12.76|
|Day high||$15.11||Avg. volume||632,969|
|50-day MA||$14.89||Dividend yield||1.6%|
|200-day MA||$15.07||Market Cap||1.11B|
ATEN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ATEN POWR Grades
- ATEN scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 97.94% of US stocks.
- ATEN's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- ATEN's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 10.92% of US stocks).
ATEN Stock Summary
- ATEN's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 127.6 -- higher than 78.89% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for A10 NETWORKS INC is higher than it is for about merely 0.33% of US stocks.
- The volatility of A10 NETWORKS INC's share price is greater than that of only 5.94% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to A10 NETWORKS INC are VMEO, SCWX, EXTR, MDRX, and DIOD.
- Visit ATEN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.a10networks.com.
ATEN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, ATEN's price/earnings ratio is 9.37% lower, now standing at 23.7.
- ATEN's price/earnings ratio has moved up 56.6 over the prior 116 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ATEN.
ATEN Growth Metrics
- The 4 year revenue growth rate now stands at -8.62%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 100.51%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 100.51%.
The table below shows ATEN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ATEN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ATEN has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 99.05% of graded US stocks.
- ATEN's asset turnover comes in at 0.803 -- ranking 33rd of 83 Computers stocks.
- FFIV, IBM, and PAR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ATEN.
The table below shows ATEN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
A10 Networks, Inc. (ATEN) Company Bio
A10 Networks provides application delivery controllers for optimizing data center performance, carrier grade networking products that offer address and protocol translation services for service provider networks, and a distributed denial of service threat protection system for network-wide security protection. The company was founded in 2004 and is based in San Jose, California.
ATEN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ATEN Latest Social Stream
View Full ATEN Social Stream
Latest ATEN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about A10 NETWORKS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ATEN as an investment opportunity.
Sidoti Events, LLC, an affiliate of Sidoti & Company, LLC, has released the presentation schedule and weblinks for its two-day September Small-Cap Conference taking place Wednesday and Thursday, September 20-21, 2023. The presentation schedule is subject to change.
Key Insights The projected fair value for A10 Networks is US$19.36 based on 2 Stage Free Cash Flow to Equity Current...
What trends should we look for it we want to identify stocks that can multiply in value over the long term? Ideally, a...
Zacks Industry Outlook Highlights Frontier Communications, A10 Networks and Weave Communications
Communication-Network Software providers like Frontier Communications (FYBR), A10 Networks (ATEN) and Weave Communications (WEAV) benefit from the ongoing digitalization efforts, including a shift to cloud computing and the rapid deployment of 5G-based networks.
ATEN Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|