A10 Networks, Inc. (ATEN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ATEN POWR Grades
- ATEN scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 98.75% of US stocks.
- ATEN's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 206 days.
- ATEN ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 19th percentile.
ATEN Stock Summary
- ATEN's went public 7.15 years ago, making it older than 26.8% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- For ATEN, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 0.34% of US equities we're observing.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, A10 Networks Inc is reporting a growth rate of -582.3%; that's higher than only 3% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to A10 Networks Inc are NTGR, VIOT, ATRS, VMD, and LRN.
- ATEN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit A10 Networks Inc's official web site, go to www.a10networks.com.
ATEN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ATEN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$9.20||52-week high||$11.86|
|Prev. close||$8.93||52-week low||$6.04|
|Day high||$9.27||Avg. volume||891,999|
|50-day MA||$9.40||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$8.65||Market Cap||711.49M|
A10 Networks, Inc. (ATEN) Company Bio
A10 Networks provides application delivery controllers for optimizing data center performance, carrier grade networking products that offer address and protocol translation services for service provider networks, and a distributed denial of service threat protection system for network-wide security protection. The company was founded in 2004 and is based in San Jose, California.
ATEN Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for ATEN, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that A10 Networks Inc ranked in the 55th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of A10 Networks Inc, consider:
- The company's debt burden, as measured by earnings divided by interest payments, is 21,959; that's higher than 99.55% of US stocks in the Technology sector that have positive free cash flow.
- The business' balance sheet suggests that 0% of the company's capital is sourced from debt; this is greater than just 0% of the free cash flow producing stocks we're observing.
- ATEN's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 60.97% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
ATEN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ATEN Latest Social Stream
View Full ATEN Social Stream
Latest ATEN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about A10 Networks Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ATEN as an investment opportunity.
The big shareholder groups in A10 Networks, Inc. ( NYSE:ATEN ) have power over the company. Generally speaking, as a...
A10 Networks, Inc. (ATEN) Q1 2021 Earnings Conference Call April 27, 2021 4:30 PM ET Company Participants Rob Fink – Investor Relations Dhrupad Trivedi – President and Chief Executive Officer Brian Becker – Chief Financial Officer Conference Call Participants Hamed Khorsand – BWS Financial Anja Soderstrom – Sidoti Hendi Susanto...
The following slide deck was published by A10 Networks, Inc. in conjunction with their 2021 Q1 earnings call....
A10 Networks (NYSE: ATEN), a leading provider of secure application services and solutions, today announced that the company's first quarter 2021 financial results will be released after the markets close on Tuesday, April 27, 2021. Management will host a call that day at 1:30 p.m. Pacific time (4:30 p.m. Eastern time) to discuss the results.
How far off is A10 Networks, Inc. ( NYSE:ATEN ) from its intrinsic value? Using the most recent financial data, we'll...
ATEN Price Returns