Aterian Inc. (ATER): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ATER POWR Grades
- ATER scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 40.86% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ATER is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 26 weeks.
- ATER's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 3.56% of US stocks).
ATER Stock Summary
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.38, ATERIAN INC has a higher such ratio than only 12.4% of stocks in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -23.44%, ATERIAN INC's debt growth rate surpasses merely 13.2% of about US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, ATER is more volatile than 92.68% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to ATERIAN INC are GVP, GRIL, HCCI, RUTH, and STKS.
- To check out ATERIAN INC's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001757715.
ATER Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, ATER's EV/EBIT ratio is 102.67% lower, now standing at -0.5.
- ATER's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 5.6 over the prior 42 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ATER.
ATER's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ATER has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 1.96% of graded US stocks.
- ATER's asset turnover comes in at 0.994 -- ranking 23rd of 50 Consumer Goods stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows ATER's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ATER Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ATER Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.05||52-week high||$7.26|
|Prev. close||$1.07||52-week low||$0.97|
|Day high||$1.11||Avg. volume||7,430,458|
|50-day MA||$1.13||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.52||Market Cap||84.91M|
Aterian Inc. (ATER) Company Bio
Aterian, Inc. is a technology enabled consumer products company. The company's brands include hOme, Vremi, Xtava and RIF6. Its product categories include home and kitchen appliances, kitchenware, environmental appliances, beauty related products and consumer electronics. The company was founded by Yaniv Sarig Zion in 2014 and is headquartered in New York, NY.
Most Popular Stories View All
ATER Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ATER Latest Social Stream
View Full ATER Social Stream
Latest ATER News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ATERIAN INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ATER as an investment opportunity.
Aterian ( NASDAQ:ATER ) Third Quarter 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$66.3m (down 2.6% from 3Q 2021...
Reports Third Quarter 2022 Net Revenue of $66.3 Million Targeting Adjusted EBITDA Profitability in the Second Half of 2023 Driven Primarily by Improving International Shipping Rates and Cost Reductions NEW YORK, Nov. 08, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Aterian, Inc. (Nasdaq: ATER) (“Aterian” or the “Company”) today announced results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2022. Third Quarter 2022 Highlights Third quarter 2022 net revenue declined 2.6% to $66.3 million, compared to $68.1 million in th
NEW YORK, Oct. 25, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Aterian, Inc. (Nasdaq: ATER) (“Aterian”) announced today that it plans to report its third quarter 2022 financial results after the market close on Tuesday, November 8, 2022, and plans to host a conference call for investors and interested parties at 5:00 p.m. ET that evening. The conference call will be accessible by telephone and the internet. To access the call, participants from within the U.S. should dial (833) 636-1351 and participants from outsi
NEW YORK, Oct. 04, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Aterian, Inc. (Nasdaq: ATER) (“Aterian” or the “Company”) today announced the closing of the previously announced acquisition of the assets of a brand in the health and wellness category. The Company believes that the acquisition will be accretive; expanding and securing market share in an existing portfolio brand’s category. The specific terms of the acquisition were not disclosed. Yaniv Sarig, Co-Founder and Chief Executive Officer, commented, “We ar
Strengthens Balance Sheet And Provides Growth CapitalNEW YORK, Oct. 04, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Aterian, Inc. (Nasdaq: ATER) (“Aterian” or the “Company”) today announced the closing of its previously announced registered direct offering of 10,643,034 shares of its common stock and accompanying warrants to purchase 10,643,034 shares of its common stock. The offering included participation from the Company’s Co-Founder and Chief Executive Officer, Yaniv Sarig; Chief Financial Officer, Arturo Rodr
ATER Price Returns