Aterian Inc. (ATER): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ATER POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where ATER ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 74.1% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ATER is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- ATER's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 3.5% of US stocks).
ATER Stock Summary
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.31, ATERIAN INC has a higher such ratio than only 10.66% of stocks in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -43.73%, ATERIAN INC's debt growth rate surpasses only 6.35% of about US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, ATER is more volatile than 92.66% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to ATERIAN INC are MDVL, CLAR, SHEN, NEPT, and AOUT.
- To dig deeper into the stock's financial statements, go to ATER's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001757715.
ATER Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, ATER's price/sales ratio is 88% lower, now standing at 0.3.
- ATER's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 5.8 over the prior 46 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ATER.
ATER's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ATER has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 1.96% of graded US stocks.
- ATER's asset turnover comes in at 0.994 -- ranking 23rd of 50 Consumer Goods stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows ATER's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ATER Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of ATER, see our ATER price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$14.50||Average Broker Recommendation||1.4 (Strong Buy)|
ATER Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ATER Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.81||52-week high||$7.26|
|Prev. close||$0.85||52-week low||$0.67|
|Day high||$0.87||Avg. volume||2,244,630|
|50-day MA||$1.19||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.65||Market Cap||65.22M|
Aterian Inc. (ATER) Company Bio
Aterian, Inc. is a technology enabled consumer products company. The company's brands include hOme, Vremi, Xtava and RIF6. Its product categories include home and kitchen appliances, kitchenware, environmental appliances, beauty related products and consumer electronics. The company was founded by Yaniv Sarig Zion in 2014 and is headquartered in New York, NY.
Most Popular Stories View All
ATER Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ATER Latest Social Stream
View Full ATER Social Stream
Latest ATER News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ATERIAN INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ATER as an investment opportunity.
Aterian Reports Fourth Quarter & Full Year 2022 Results
Achieved Substantial Progress Selling Through High Cost Inventory to Drive Margin Expansion Starting In the First Quarter of 2023 Reaffirms Second Half 2023 Adjusted EBITDA Profitability Target NEW YORK, March 09, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Aterian, Inc. (Nasdaq: ATER) (“Aterian” or the “Company”) today announced results for the fourth quarter and full year ended December 31, 2022. Fourth Quarter Highlights Fourth quarter 2022 net revenue declined 13.3% to $54.9 million, compared to $63.3 million
Aterian, Inc. Reports Inducement Grants Under Nasdaq Listing Rule 5635(c)(4)
NEW YORK, March 03, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Aterian, Inc. (Nasdaq: ATER) (“Aterian”), today announced that it has granted restricted stock awards with respect to 190,000 shares of common stock to two new employees. These inducement awards were granted pursuant to the Aterian 2022 Inducement Equity Incentive Plan and granted as an inducement material to the employees’ employment with Aterian in accordance with Nasdaq Listing Rule 5635(c)(4). The awards will vest over three years, with 33.33% of
Aterian Sets Date for Fourth Quarter & Full Year 2022 Earnings Announcement & Investor Conference Call
NEW YORK, Feb. 27, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Aterian, Inc. (Nasdaq: ATER) (“Aterian”) announced today that it plans to report its fourth quarter and full year 2022 financial results after the market close on Thursday, March 9, 2023, and plans to host a conference call for investors and interested parties at 5:00 p.m. ET that evening. The conference call will be accessible by telephone and the internet. To access the call, participants from within the U.S. should dial (833) 636-1351 and participan
Aterian Announces Further Expansion in Europe
Products Now Selling in Five European CountriesNEW YORK, Feb. 21, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Aterian, Inc. (Nasdaq: ATER) (“Aterian” or the “Company”) today announced that it is accelerating its expansion to Europe. Aterian has launched an additional 15 new products in Europe and is working towards maximizing its existing portfolio expansion by the end of the year in the UK, Germany, France, Italy and Spain. “We are excited about the rapid progress we are making towards expanding our total address
Aterian Announces Management Promotions and Changes
Company is Benefiting from Improved Shipping Costs and Continues to Target Adjusted EBITDA Profitability in the Second Half of 2023NEW YORK, Feb. 06, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Aterian, Inc. (Nasdaq: ATER) (“Aterian” or the “Company”) today announced it has made several management promotions and changes that the Company believes will further streamline its operations as it continues to target Adjusted EBITDA profitability in the second half of 2023. Mihal Chaouat-Fix has been promoted to Chief Sup
ATER Price Returns
Loading social stream, please wait...