Autohome Inc. ADR (ATHM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ATHM POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where ATHM ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.06% of US stocks.
- ATHM's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- ATHM's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 4.82% of US stocks).
ATHM Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Autohome Inc is higher than just 5.61% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Autohome Inc is higher than it is for about just 0.53% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.3 for Autohome Inc; that's greater than it is for just 16.4% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ATHM, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SSD, MMS, CCF, DORM, and FHI.
- Visit ATHM's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.autohome.com.cn.
ATHM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ATHM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$46.68||52-week high||$147.67|
|Prev. close||$45.30||52-week low||$43.04|
|Day high||$47.35||Avg. volume||809,918|
|50-day MA||$63.91||Dividend yield||1.88%|
|200-day MA||$92.65||Market Cap||5.89B|
Autohome Inc. ADR (ATHM) Company Bio
Autohome, Inc. is a holding company, which engages in the development, operation, and maintenance of mobile applications and automobile websites. It offers used vehicles and new car dealer listings. Autohome provides professionally produced and user-generated content, a comprehensive automobile library and extensive automobile listing information to automobile consumers, covering the entire car purchase and ownership cycle. The company was founded in June 2008 and is headquartered in Beijing, China.
ATHM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ATHM Latest Social Stream
View Full ATHM Social Stream
Latest ATHM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Autohome Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ATHM as an investment opportunity.
A week after it was the best-performing sector in the market, Communications Services finished this week as nearly the worst, giving up 1% as a group for the week (bested, or worsted, only by consumer discretionary stocks that were down 2.6% overall). And compared to last week (which was goosed...
Insider Monkey has processed numerous 13F filings of hedge funds and successful value investors to create an extensive database of hedge fund holdings. The 13F filings show the hedge funds’ and successful investors’ positions as of the end of the fourth quarter. You can find articles about an individual hedge fund’s trades on numerous financial […]
ATHM, CIR, GGAL, HRTG and KMB have been added to the Zacks Rank #5 (Strong Sell) List on July 26, 2021.
This move is a reversal from the hour prior, which saw price move down. The post Autohome Inc (ATHM): Price Down $-1.63 (-2.74)% Over Past Day, Up $0.21 (0.36)% Over Past Hour appeared first on ETF Daily News .
ATHM vs. GOOG: Which Stock Is the Better Value Option?
ATHM Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|