Autohome Inc. American Depositary Shares, each representing one class A ordinary share. (ATHM): Price and Financial Metrics
ATHM Stock Summary
- For ATHM, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 0.37% of US equities we're observing.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -100%, Autohome Inc's debt growth rate surpasses merely 0% of about US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Autohome Inc comes in at 213.57%, a number that bests 96.92% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Autohome Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be SINA, YNDX, KALA, DSGX, and AZPN.
- ATHM's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Autohome Inc's official web site, go to www.autohome.com.cn.
ATHM Stock Price Chart More Charts
ATHM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$87.74||52-week high||$117.99|
|Prev. close||$87.56||52-week low||$65.46|
|Day high||$88.27||Avg. volume||478,367|
|50-day MA||$76.68||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$87.38||Market Cap||10.36B|
Autohome Inc. American Depositary Shares, each representing one class A ordinary share. (ATHM) Company Bio
Autohome Inc. provides comprehensive, independent and interactive content to automobile buyers and owners in China. The company was founded in 2008 and is based in Beijing, China.