Autohome Inc. American Depositary Shares, each representing one class A ordinary share. (ATHM): Price and Financial Metrics
ATHM Stock Summary
- For ATHM, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by only 0.39% of US equities we're observing.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -100%, Autohome Inc's debt growth rate surpasses only 0% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that ATHM's revenue has grown 213.57% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 97.19% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Autohome Inc are SINA, NTAP, YNDX, AZPN, and BRKR.
- ATHM's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Autohome Inc's official web site, go to www.autohome.com.cn.
ATHM Daily Price Range
ATHM 52-Week Price Range
ATHM Stock Price Chart More Charts
ATHM Price/Volume Stats
Autohome Inc. American Depositary Shares, each representing one class A ordinary share. (ATHM) Company Bio
Autohome Inc. provides comprehensive, independent and interactive content to automobile buyers and owners in China. The company was founded in 2008 and is based in Beijing, China.