Autohome Inc. American Depositary Shares, each representing one class A ordinary share. (ATHM): Price and Financial Metrics
ATHM Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Autohome Inc is higher than it is for about just 0.34% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -100%, Autohome Inc's debt growth rate surpasses only 0% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that ATHM's revenue has grown 213.57% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 97% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ATHM, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are VAR, TRMB, FLIR, DOX, and IRBT.
- ATHM's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Autohome Inc's official web site, go to www.autohome.com.cn.
ATHM Stock Price Chart More Charts
ATHM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$72.23||52-week high||$117.99|
|Prev. close||$70.92||52-week low||$59.54|
|Day high||$73.39||Avg. volume||693,799|
|50-day MA||$75.62||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$80.63||Market Cap||8.53B|
Autohome Inc. American Depositary Shares, each representing one class A ordinary share. (ATHM) Company Bio
Autohome Inc. provides comprehensive, independent and interactive content to automobile buyers and owners in China. The company was founded in 2008 and is based in Beijing, China.