ATIF Holdings Limited - Ordinary Shares (ATIF): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ATIF POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where ATIF ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 80.94% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ATIF is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 50 days.
- ATIF ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 2nd percentile.
ATIF Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 0.3, ATIF Holdings Ltd is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than just 2.07% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, ATIF has reported earnings growth of -1,312.91%, putting it ahead of merely 1.65% of US stocks in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for ATIF Holdings Ltd comes in at -69.57%, a number that bests only 1.94% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ATIF, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are EZGO, CHNR, EDTK, WAFU, and BSET.
- Visit ATIF's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.atifchina.com.
ATIF Valuation Summary
- ATIF's price/sales ratio is 35; this is 993.75% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 28 months, ATIF's price/sales ratio has gone up 2.2.
- ATIF's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 67.2 over the prior 28 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ATIF.
ATIF's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ATIF has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 1.73% of graded US stocks.
- ATIF's asset turnover comes in at 0.104 -- ranking 521st of 563 Business Services stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows ATIF's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ATIF Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ATIF Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.90||52-week high||$5.65|
|Prev. close||$1.90||52-week low||$1.87|
|Day high||$1.90||Avg. volume||13,020|
|50-day MA||$2.50||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.48||Market Cap||18.16M|
ATIF Holdings Limited - Ordinary Shares (ATIF) Company Bio
ATIF Holdings Limited operates as a holding company. The Company, through its subsidiaries, provides financial planning and investment advisory services to small and medium-sized enterprises. ATIF Holdings offers asset allocation, financial management, training, capital restructuring, and training services.
Most Popular Stories View All
ATIF Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ATIF Latest Social Stream
View Full ATIF Social Stream
Latest ATIF News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ATIF Holdings Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ATIF as an investment opportunity.
ATIF Holdings Limited (NASDAQ: ATIF, the "Company" or "ATIF"), a holding group providing business and financial consulting in Asia and North America, announced that the internal tests and user feedback from the Alpha testing phase of its NFT platform has have been successful. The NFT platform has been optimized for a larger user base and has entered the beta testing phase. The product and development team will then evaluate public user feedback to further improve its UI (user interface), functio
Good morning, investor!
ATIF Holdings Limited (NASDAQ: ATIF, the "Company" or "ATIF"), a holding group providing business and financial consulting in Asia and North America, announced that the internal tests shows that its NFT art auction platform has been performing smoothly and has entered the alpha testing phase which are currently testing and evaluating the quality of the software and readiness for beta testing.
ATIF Holdings Limited (NASDAQ:ATIF) was the recipient of a significant decline in short interest in October. As of October 29th, there was short interest totalling 127,100 shares, a decline of 29.3% from the October 14th total of 179,700 shares. Currently, 6.6% of the companys shares are short sold. Based on an average trading volume of 
LOS ANGELES, Nov. 03, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- ATIF Holdings Limited (NASDAQ: ATIF, the “Company”, “ATIF”, “We”), a holding group providing business and financial consulting in Asia and North America, announced that recently California State Treasurer Fiona Ma visited its wholly-owned subsidiary ATIF Inc. along with other guests, which included Chairman of the California Workforce Development Board (CWDB), Angelo Farooq, along with William & Stephanie foundation Chairman, Daniel Sieu. ATIF Inc.
ATIF Price Returns