Atlanticus Holdings Corporation (ATLC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ATLC POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where ATLC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 97.09% of US stocks.
- ATLC's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- ATLC ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 38th percentile.
ATLC Stock Summary
- ATLC's current price/earnings ratio is 5.38, which is higher than only 7.63% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for ATLC is currently 3.94, higher than only 12.34% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for ATLC comes in at -54.54% -- higher than that of only 8.2% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Atlanticus Holdings Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be SBT, OMF, UHT, PSHG, and ADS.
- ATLC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Atlanticus Holdings Corp's official web site, go to www.atlanticus.com.
ATLC Valuation Summary
- ATLC's price/sales ratio is 2.4; this is 100% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- ATLC's price/earnings ratio has moved up 6.7 over the prior 148 months.
- Over the past 148 months, ATLC's price/earnings ratio has gone up 6.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ATLC.
ATLC Growth Metrics
- The 3 year price growth rate now stands at 9.33%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 200.06%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 457.93%.
The table below shows ATLC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ATLC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ATLC has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 95.3% of graded US stocks.
- ATLC's asset turnover comes in at 0.281 -- ranking 26th of 428 Banking stocks.
- SHBI, PBIP, and GLG are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ATLC.
The table below shows ATLC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ATLC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ATLC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$36.54||52-week high||$91.98|
|Prev. close||$34.51||52-week low||$30.58|
|Day high||$36.96||Avg. volume||73,917|
|50-day MA||$39.17||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$55.90||Market Cap||541.27M|
Atlanticus Holdings Corporation (ATLC) Company Bio
Atlanticus Holdings Corporation provides credit and related financial services and products to financially underserved consumer credit market in the United States. It operates in two segments, Credit and Other Investments, and Auto Finance. The Credit and Other Investments segment originates a range of consumer loan products, such as retail credit and credit cards through various channels, including retail point-of-sale, direct mail solicitation, digital marketing, and partnerships with third parties; and offers credit to their customers for the purchase of various goods and services, including consumer electronics, furniture, elective medical procedures, healthcare, educational services, and home-improvements by partnering with retailers and service providers. This segment also invests in and services portfolios of credit card receivables. In addition, it offers loan servicing, such as risk management and customer service outsourcing for third parties; and engages in testing and investment activities in consumer finance technology platforms. The Auto Finance segment purchases and/or services loans secured by automobiles from or for a pre-qualified network of independent automotive dealers and automotive finance companies in the buy-here, pay-here, and used car business. This segment also provides floor plan financing and installment lending products. The company was formerly known as CompuCredit Holdings Corporation and changed its name to Atlanticus Holdings Corporation in November 2012. Atlanticus Holdings Corporation was founded in 1996 and is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia
Most Popular Stories View All
ATLC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ATLC Latest Social Stream
View Full ATLC Social Stream
Latest ATLC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Atlanticus Holdings Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ATLC as an investment opportunity.
ATLANTA, Feb. 22, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Atlanticus Holdings Corporation (NASDAQ: ATLC) (“Atlanticus,” “the Company”, “we,” “our” or “us”), a technology company enabling bank, retail, and healthcare partners to offer more inclusive financial services, today announced that its Board of Directors approved a quarterly dividend of $0.470035 per share to Series B Cumulative Perpetual Preferred stockholders. The cash dividend will be paid on or about March 15, 2022 to holders of record of Atlanticus
Like a puppy chasing its tail, some new investors often chase 'the next big thing', even if that means buying 'story...
Investment company Mesirow Financial Investment Management, Inc. (Current Portfolio) buys Green Brick Partners Inc, Cadre Holdings Inc, Identiv Inc, Atlanticus Holdings Corp, Andersons Inc, sells TriState Capital Holdings Inc, The Joint Corp, Mirum Pharmaceuticals Inc, Genasys Inc, CareDx Inc during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Mesirow Financial Investment Management, Inc..
ATLANTA, Jan. 13, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Atlanticus Holdings Corporation (NASDAQ: ATLC) (“Atlanticus,” “we,” “our” or “us”), a technology company enabling bank, retail, and healthcare partners to offer more inclusive financial services, is excited to announce it has been named to Investor’s Business Daily’s list of the Best Companies of 2021. Atlanticus was one of only two fintech companies to make the list. This recognition comes on the heels of Atlanticus’ #1 ranking on Fortune’s 100 Fastest
Here at Zacks, our focus is on the proven Zacks Rank system, which emphasizes earnings estimates and estimate revisions to find great stocks. Nevertheless, we are always paying attention to the latest value, growth, and momentum trends to underscore strong picks.
ATLC Price Returns
Continue Researching ATLCWant to see what other sources are saying about Atlanticus Holdings Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Atlanticus Holdings Corp (ATLC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Atlanticus Holdings Corp (ATLC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Atlanticus Holdings Corp (ATLC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch