Atlanticus Holdings Corporation (ATLC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ATLC POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where ATLC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 95.28% of US stocks.
- ATLC's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving up over the last 51 weeks.
- ATLC's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 30.58% of US stocks).
ATLC Stock Summary
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 10.36 for Atlanticus Holdings Corp; that's greater than it is for 91.99% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Atlanticus Holdings Corp is reporting a growth rate of 234.42%; that's higher than 90.03% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Atlanticus Holdings Corp comes in at 75.05%, a number that bests 91.5% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Atlanticus Holdings Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be OMP, RRGB, CBFV, EQBK, and AEL.
- ATLC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Atlanticus Holdings Corp's official web site, go to www.atlanticus.com.
ATLC Valuation Summary
- ATLC's price/sales ratio is 2.4; this is 100% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- ATLC's price/earnings ratio has moved up 6.7 over the prior 148 months.
- Over the past 148 months, ATLC's price/earnings ratio has gone up 6.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ATLC.
ATLC Growth Metrics
- The 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 203.32%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 417.4%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 12044.1%.
The table below shows ATLC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ATLC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ATLC has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 95.12% of graded US stocks.
- ATLC's asset turnover comes in at 0.281 -- ranking 25th of 433 Banking stocks.
- SHBI, PBIP, and GLG are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ATLC.
The table below shows ATLC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ATLC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ATLC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$62.30||52-week high||$65.61|
|Prev. close||$60.90||52-week low||$11.20|
|Day high||$64.78||Avg. volume||58,824|
|50-day MA||$53.24||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$38.33||Market Cap||1.03B|
Atlanticus Holdings Corporation (ATLC) Company Bio
Atlanticus Holdings Corporation provides credit and related financial services and products to financially underserved consumer credit market in the United States. It operates in two segments, Credit and Other Investments, and Auto Finance. The Credit and Other Investments segment originates a range of consumer loan products, such as retail credit and credit cards through various channels, including retail point-of-sale, direct mail solicitation, digital marketing, and partnerships with third parties; and offers credit to their customers for the purchase of various goods and services, including consumer electronics, furniture, elective medical procedures, healthcare, educational services, and home-improvements by partnering with retailers and service providers. This segment also invests in and services portfolios of credit card receivables. In addition, it offers loan servicing, such as risk management and customer service outsourcing for third parties; and engages in testing and investment activities in consumer finance technology platforms. The Auto Finance segment purchases and/or services loans secured by automobiles from or for a pre-qualified network of independent automotive dealers and automotive finance companies in the buy-here, pay-here, and used car business. This segment also provides floor plan financing and installment lending products. The company was formerly known as CompuCredit Holdings Corporation and changed its name to Atlanticus Holdings Corporation in November 2012. Atlanticus Holdings Corporation was founded in 1996 and is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia
Most Popular Stories View All
ATLC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ATLC Latest Social Stream
View Full ATLC Social Stream
Latest ATLC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Atlanticus Holdings Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ATLC as an investment opportunity.
Atlanticus Holdings Corporation (ATLC) could be a solid choice for shorter-term investors looking to capitalize on the recent price trend in fundamentally sound stocks. It is one of the many stocks that passed through our shorter-term trading strategy-based screen.
ATLANTA, Oct. 04, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Fortiva® Retail Credit, the leader in second look point-of-sale financing, today announced a multi-year renewal of its exclusive relationship with Vivint Smart Home, a leading smart home services provider in North America. As part of the renewal, Fortiva® Retail Credit will offer an expanded number of term lengths. This further demonstrates Vivint’s commitment to provide its customers with a variety of financing options. Building off an already successf
ATLANTA, Sept. 01, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Atlanticus Holdings Corporation (NASDAQ: ATLC) (Atlanticus, we, our or us), a technology-enabled financial services company, today announced the appointment of Linda Brooks as Chief Technology Officer.
Some have more dollars than sense, they say, so even companies that have no revenue, no profit, and a record of falling...
ATLANTA, Aug. 26, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Atlanticus Holdings Corporation (NASDAQ: ATLC) (Atlanticus, the Company, we, our or us), a technology-enabled financial services company that assists financial institutions in offering credit to millions of everyday Americans, today announced that its Board of Directors approved a quarterly dividend of $0.49774 per share to Series B Cumulative Perpetual Preferred stockholders. The cash dividend will be paid on or about September 15, 2021 to holders of record of Atlanticus Series B Cumulative Perpetual Preferred Stock on the close of business on September 3, 2021.
ATLC Price Returns
Continue Researching ATLCWant to see what other sources are saying about Atlanticus Holdings Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Atlanticus Holdings Corp (ATLC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Atlanticus Holdings Corp (ATLC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Atlanticus Holdings Corp (ATLC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch