Atlanticus Holdings Corporation (ATLC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ATLC POWR Grades
- ATLC scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 94.04% of US stocks.
- ATLC's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- ATLC's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 35.46% of US stocks).
ATLC Stock Summary
- ATLC's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 96.71% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Atlanticus Holdings Corp is reporting a growth rate of 387.65%; that's higher than 94.69% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that ATLC's revenue has grown 82.87% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 92.83% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Atlanticus Holdings Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be PNBK, CFBK, HWBK, CALB, and FBC.
- ATLC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Atlanticus Holdings Corp's official web site, go to www.atlanticus.com.
ATLC Valuation Summary
- ATLC's price/earnings ratio is 6.5; this is 46.28% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- ATLC's price/earnings ratio has moved up 6.8 over the prior 147 months.
- Over the past 147 months, ATLC's price/earnings ratio has gone up 6.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ATLC.
ATLC Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 9.33%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 382.24%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 417.4%.
The table below shows ATLC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ATLC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ATLC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$43.48||52-week high||$45.48|
|Prev. close||$44.91||52-week low||$7.44|
|Day high||$44.62||Avg. volume||52,615|
|50-day MA||$40.87||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$28.61||Market Cap||723.51M|
Atlanticus Holdings Corporation (ATLC) Company Bio
Atlanticus Holdings Corporation provides credit and related financial services and products to financially underserved consumer credit market in the United States. It operates in two segments, Credit and Other Investments, and Auto Finance. The Credit and Other Investments segment originates a range of consumer loan products, such as retail credit and credit cards through various channels, including retail point-of-sale, direct mail solicitation, digital marketing, and partnerships with third parties; and offers credit to their customers for the purchase of various goods and services, including consumer electronics, furniture, elective medical procedures, healthcare, educational services, and home-improvements by partnering with retailers and service providers. This segment also invests in and services portfolios of credit card receivables. In addition, it offers loan servicing, such as risk management and customer service outsourcing for third parties; and engages in testing and investment activities in consumer finance technology platforms. The Auto Finance segment purchases and/or services loans secured by automobiles from or for a pre-qualified network of independent automotive dealers and automotive finance companies in the buy-here, pay-here, and used car business. This segment also provides floor plan financing and installment lending products. The company was formerly known as CompuCredit Holdings Corporation and changed its name to Atlanticus Holdings Corporation in November 2012. Atlanticus Holdings Corporation was founded in 1996 and is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia
ATLC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ATLC Latest Social Stream
View Full ATLC Social Stream
Latest ATLC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Atlanticus Holdings Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ATLC as an investment opportunity.
Atlanticus Holdings Corporation Announces Closing of Over-Allotment Option in Connection with Offering of Series B Cumulative Perpetual Preferred Stock
ATLANTA, July 08, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Atlanticus Holdings Corporation (NASDAQ: ATLC) (“Atlanticus” or the “Company”) today announced the closing of its underwritten registered public offering of 388,533 additional shares of its 7.625% Series B Cumulative Perpetual Preferred Stock, no par value and liquidation preference of $25.00 per share (the “Preferred Stock”), at an initial public offering price of $25.00 per share, in connection with the exercise of the underwriters’ option to purchase
No summary available.
ATLANTA, June 17, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Atlanticus Holdings Corporation (NASDAQ: ATLC) (Atlanticus, the Company, we, our or us), a technology-enabled financial services company, today announced that it has provided notice of redemption of all $16.5 million aggregate principal amount of its outstanding 5.875% convertible senior notes due 2035. The redemption date for the notes is July 19, 2021. The notes were issued pursuant to the terms of the Indenture, dated November 23, 2005, between the Company and U.S. Bank, as trustee. The notes are redeemable at a cash redemption price equal to 100% of the principal amount of the notes outstanding. Holders of the notes have the right to convert the notes called for redemption no later than 5:00 p.m., E.T. on July 16, 2021 for the consideration...
ATLANTA, June 17, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Atlanticus Holdings Corporation (NASDAQ: ATLC) (“Atlanticus,” “the Company”, “we,” “our” or “us”), a technology-enabled financial services company, today announced that it has provided notice of redemption of all $16.5 million aggregate principal amount of its outstanding 5.875% convertible senior notes due 2035. The redemption date for the notes is July 19, 2021. The notes were issued pursuant to the terms of the Indenture, dated November 23, 2005, bet
ATLANTA, June 11, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Atlanticus Holdings Corporation (NASDAQ: ATLC) (Atlanticus or the Company) today announced the closing of its previously announced underwritten registered public offering of 2,800,000 shares of its 7.625% Series B Cumulative Perpetual Preferred Stock, no par value and liquidation preference of $25.00 per share (the Preferred Stock), at an initial public offering price of $25.00 per share. The offering resulted in net proceeds of approximately $67.2 million after deducting underwriting discounts and commissions, but before deducting expenses and the structuring fee. The Company expects to use the net proceeds of this offering for general corporate purposes, including the repurchase of common stock.
ATLC Price Returns
Continue Researching ATLCWant to see what other sources are saying about Atlanticus Holdings Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Atlanticus Holdings Corp (ATLC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Atlanticus Holdings Corp (ATLC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Atlanticus Holdings Corp (ATLC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch