ATN International, Inc. (ATNI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ATNI POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where ATNI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 86.67% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ATNI is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- ATNI ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 5th percentile.
ATNI Stock Summary
- ATNI's went public 29.62 years ago, making it older than 82.54% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, ATN International Inc is reporting a growth rate of 274.69%; that's higher than 93.03% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, ATNI is more volatile than only 1.77% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to ATN International Inc are MXC, HSON, LMPX, RFL, and BLNK.
- Visit ATNI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.atni.com.
ATNI Valuation Summary
- ATNI's price/earnings ratio is -70.7; this is 565.13% lower than that of the median Communication Services stock.
- ATNI's price/sales ratio has moved up $0.7 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, ATNI's price/sales ratio has gone up $0.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ATNI.
ATNI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ATNI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$45.36||52-week high||$64.43|
|Prev. close||$46.07||52-week low||$40.99|
|Day high||$45.81||Avg. volume||48,112|
|50-day MA||$47.77||Dividend yield||1.48%|
|200-day MA||$48.00||Market Cap||722.18M|
ATN International, Inc. (ATNI) Company Bio
Atlantic Tele-Network changes its name to provides telecommunications services to rural, niche and other underserved markets and geographies in the United States, Bermuda and the Caribbean and owns and operates solar power systems in select locations in the United States. The company provides telecommunications services to rural, niche and other underserved markets and geographies in the United States, Bermuda and the Caribbean and owns and operates solar power systems in select locations in the United States.
ATNI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ATNI Latest Social Stream
View Full ATNI Social Stream
Latest ATNI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ATN International Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ATNI as an investment opportunity.
The board of ATN International, Inc. ( NASDAQ:ATNI ) has announced that it will pay a dividend of US$0.17 per share on...
ATN International (ATNI) has been struggling lately, but the selling pressure may be coming to an end soon.
ATN International (ATNI) declares $0.17/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous.Forward yield 1.45%Payable July 9; for shareholders of record June 30; ex-div June 29.See ATNI Dividend Scorecard, Yield Chart, & Dividend Growth....
BEVERLY, Mass., June 16, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- ATN International, Inc. (Nasdaq: ATNI) announced that its Board of Directors has declared a quarterly dividend of $0.17 per share, payable on July 9, 2021, on all common shares outstanding to stockholders of record as of June 30, 2021. About ATN ATN International, Inc. (Nasdaq: ATNI), headquartered in Beverly, Massachusetts, invests in and operates communications, energy and technology businesses in the United States and internationally, includin
Ciena's (CIEN) networking solutions will enable AccessOn to better manage bandwidth-intensive applications, drive innovation and expand services in remote areas.
ATNI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|