ATN International, Inc. (ATNI): Price and Financial Metrics
ATNI Stock Summary
- ATNI's current price/earnings ratio is 11,030.86, which is higher than 99.93% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, ATN International Inc is reporting a growth rate of -82.37%; that's higher than merely 16.64% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, ATNI is more volatile than merely 7.85% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to ATN International Inc are QRHC, RRR, LASR, GOOD, and IDT.
- ATNI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ATN International Inc's official web site, go to www.atni.com.
ATNI Stock Price Chart More Charts
ATNI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$58.44||52-week high||$65.64|
|Prev. close||$58.73||52-week low||$50.48|
|Day high||$59.51||Avg. volume||44,177|
|50-day MA||$57.97||Dividend yield||1.16%|
|200-day MA||$57.80||Market Cap||934.92M|
ATN International, Inc. (ATNI) Company Bio
Atlantic Tele-Network changes its name to provides telecommunications services to rural, niche and other underserved markets and geographies in the United States, Bermuda and the Caribbean and owns and operates solar power systems in select locations in the United States. The company provides telecommunications services to rural, niche and other underserved markets and geographies in the United States, Bermuda and the Caribbean and owns and operates solar power systems in select locations in the United States.
ATNI Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for ATN International Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that ATN International Inc ranked in the 0st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for ATNI, they are:
- The company's compound free cash flow growth rate over the past 4.65 years comes in at -0.55%; that's greater than only 1.41% of US stocks we're applying DCF forecasting to.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Communication Services), ATN International Inc has a reliance on debt greater than merely 18.43% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|