ATN International, Inc. (ATNI): Price and Financial Metrics
ATNI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$32.50||52-week high||$50.27|
|Prev. close||$33.05||52-week low||$32.16|
|Day high||$33.12||Avg. volume||39,632|
|50-day MA||$35.76||Dividend yield||2.49%|
|200-day MA||$40.00||Market Cap||507.07M|
ATNI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ATNI POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where ATNI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 85.4% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ATNI is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- ATNI ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 42nd percentile.
ATNI Stock Summary
- ATN INTERNATIONAL INC's stock had its IPO on November 14, 1991, making it an older stock than 83.69% of US equities in our set.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for ATN INTERNATIONAL INC is higher than only 20.81% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Over the past twelve months, ATNI has reported earnings growth of -216.84%, putting it ahead of just 6.72% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ATNI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are AMCX, KEX, HAIN, MTW, and JBLU.
- Visit ATNI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.atni.com.
ATNI Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Communication Services stock, ATNI's price/sales ratio is 50% lower, now standing at 0.7.
- ATNI's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.6 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ATNI.
ATNI Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at -35.15%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -147.64%.
- The 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -151.58%.
The table below shows ATNI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ATNI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ATNI has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 15.25% of graded US stocks.
- ATNI's asset turnover comes in at 0.448 -- ranking 26th of 64 Communication stocks.
- LBRDA, CABO, and SIRI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ATNI.
The table below shows ATNI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ATN International, Inc. (ATNI) Company Bio
Atlantic Tele-Network changes its name to provides telecommunications services to rural, niche and other underserved markets and geographies in the United States, Bermuda and the Caribbean and owns and operates solar power systems in select locations in the United States. The company provides telecommunications services to rural, niche and other underserved markets and geographies in the United States, Bermuda and the Caribbean and owns and operates solar power systems in select locations in the United States.
ATNI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ATNI Latest Social Stream
View Full ATNI Social Stream
Latest ATNI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ATN INTERNATIONAL INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ATNI as an investment opportunity.
FAIRBANKS, Alaska, September 19, 2023--This week, Tanana Chiefs Conference (TCC) was awarded a $35 million grant to install affordable, reliable high-speed broadband in three underserved TCC communities. The 100% fiber-based network will be installed in the villages of Venetie, Chalkyitsik and Circle.
Sidoti Events, LLC, an affiliate of Sidoti & Company, LLC, has released the presentation schedule and weblinks for its two-day September Small-Cap Conference taking place Wednesday and Thursday, September 20-21, 2023. The presentation schedule is subject to change.
BEVERLY, Mass., Sept. 14, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- ATN International, Inc. (Nasdaq: ATNI) announced that its Board of Directors has declared a quarterly dividend of $0.21 per share, payable on October 6, 2023, on all common shares outstanding to stockholders of record as of September 30, 2023. About ATN ATN International, Inc. (Nasdaq: ATNI), headquartered in Beverly, Massachusetts, is a provider of digital infrastructure and communications services in the United States and internationally, incl
BEVERLY, Mass., Sept. 06, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- ATN International, Inc. (Nasdaq: ATNI), a leading provider of digital infrastructure and communications services, announced today that Michael Prior, Chief Executive Officer, and Justin Benincasa, Chief Financial Officer, will present at the Sidoti & Company, LLC 2023 Small Cap Virtual Investor Conference on Thursday September 21, 2023. Management will concurrently host one-on-one virtual meetings with investors throughout the day. Presentation
In order to justify the effort of selecting individual stocks, it's worth striving to beat the returns from a market...
ATNI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|