ATN International, Inc. (ATNI) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If you're seeking price stability while collecting dividends, note that ATNI has less volatility in its price than 96.71% of US stocks in our dividend set.
- Free cash flow for ATNI has a compound average growth rate of 124.65%, which is higher than 94.16% of stocks in our dividend set.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with ATNI that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: UMPQ, TSN, TSLX, HE and FEDU.
ATNI Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. Regarding ATN International Inc, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 64.61%. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for ATN International Inc are:
- In comparison to other stocks in the Communication Services sector, ATN International Inc offers a higher dividend yield than 6.9% of them.
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Communication Services sector, ATN International Inc's expected return of -64.61% is higher than 6.9% of its fellow sector mates.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, ATN International Inc bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than 6.9% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- In terms of who is growing the amount of dividends they return to shareholders, ATNI boasts a higher growth rate in terms of its annual cash distributed to its owners than 6.76% of the dividend issuers in our set.
ATNI Dividend Chart
ATNI Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|