ATN International, Inc. (ATNI) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If you care about predictable cash flow, note that ATNI reports less variability in its free cash flow than just 6.13% of the dividend stocks we're tracking.
- ATNI's free cash flow has been growing at a compound average annual rate of 125.98% over the past 5.75 years -- higher than 94.18% of current US-listed dividend stocks.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with ATNI that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: EBIX, VLY, OLLI, WHD and PKBK.
ATNI Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. As for ATNI, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 65.54% in comparison to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for ATN International Inc are:
- As for its position relative to other Communication Services stocks that issue dividends, ATN International Inc offers a higher dividend yield than 7.69% of them.
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Communication Services sector, the expected return of -65.54%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than 7.69% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, ATN International Inc bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than 7.69% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- Based on dividend growth rate, ATNI boasts a higher growth rate in terms of its annual cash distributed to its owners than 7.29% of the dividend issuers in our set.
ATNI Dividend Chart
ATNI Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|