ATN International, Inc. (ATNI) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If you care about predictable cash flow, note that ATNI reports less variability in its free cash flow than only 0.45% of the dividend stocks we're tracking.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with ATNI that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: PSN, CMRE, BAK, SFE and ESCA.
ATNI Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. Regarding ATN International Inc, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 64.03%. Digging deeper, the aspects of ATN International Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- As for its position relative to other Communication Services stocks that issue dividends, ATNI provides shareholders with a dividend yield greater than 8.33% such stocks.
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Communication Services sector, ATN International Inc's expected return of 64.03% is higher than just 12.5% of its fellow sector mates.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, ATNI has a discount rate lower than just 12.5% of them (a lower discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- In terms of who is growing the amount of dividends they return to shareholders, ATNI boasts a higher growth rate in terms of its annual cash distributed to its owners than 8.49% of the dividend issuers in our set.
ATNI Dividend Chart
ATNI Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|