ATN International, Inc. (ATNI) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If you care about predictable cash flow, note that ATNI reports less variability in its free cash flow than only 0.45% of the dividend stocks we're tracking.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with ATNI that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: PSN, CMRE, BAK, SFE and ESCA.
ATNI Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. As for ATNI, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 48.9% in comparison to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of ATNI, investors may wish to consider are:
- In comparison to other stocks in the Communication Services sector, ATNI provides shareholders with a dividend yield greater than only 12.5% such stocks.
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Communication Services sector, ATN International Inc's expected return of -48.9% is higher than 8.33% of its fellow sector mates.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, ATNI has a discount rate lower than 8.33% of them (a lower discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- In terms of who is growing the amount of dividends they return to shareholders, ATN International Inc has been increasing its dividends at a faster rate than only 10.84% of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks we observed.
ATNI Dividend Chart
ATNI Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|