Actinium Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Delaware) (ATNM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ATNM POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where ATNM ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 73.88% of US stocks.
- ATNM's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 170 days.
- ATNM's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 4.02% of US stocks).
ATNM Stock Summary
- For ATNM, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by only 6.61% of US equities we're observing.
- ATNM's price/sales ratio is 102.78; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 97.63% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.06 for Actinium Pharmaceuticals Inc; that's greater than it is for only 6.35% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ATNM, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are GNCA, ZSAN, AYLA, STTK, and VBLT.
- ATNM's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Actinium Pharmaceuticals Inc's official web site, go to www.actiniumpharma.com.
ATNM Valuation Summary
- ATNM's price/sales ratio is 146.1; this is 3744.74% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 106 months, ATNM's price/earnings ratio has gone down 2.
- Over the past 106 months, ATNM's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ATNM.
ATNM Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -0.87%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 11.89%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -2.9%.
The table below shows ATNM's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ATNM's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ATNM has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 4.49% of graded US stocks.
- ATNM's asset turnover comes in at 0.013 -- ranking 384th of 681 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- EIGR, MNOV, and ATRA are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ATNM.
The table below shows ATNM's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ATNM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ATNM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.23||52-week high||$10.30|
|Prev. close||$5.10||52-week low||$4.91|
|Day high||$5.31||Avg. volume||107,505|
|50-day MA||$6.42||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$7.24||Market Cap||115.22M|
Actinium Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Delaware) (ATNM) Company Bio
Actinium Pharmaceuticals, Inc., a biopharmaceutical company, develops targeted payload immunotherapeutics for the treatment of advanced cancers. The companys targeted radio immunotherapy products are based on its proprietary delivery platform for the therapeutic utilization of alpha-emitting Actinium-225 and Bismuth-213, and certain beta emitting radiopharmaceuticals in conjunction with monoclonal antibodies. The company was founded in 2000 and is based in New York City, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
ATNM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ATNM Latest Social Stream
View Full ATNM Social Stream
Latest ATNM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Actinium Pharmaceuticals Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ATNM as an investment opportunity.
H.C. Wainwright analyst Joseph Pantginis reiterated a Buy rating on Actinium Pharmaceuticals (ATNM – Research Report) on January 5 and set a price target of $45.00. The company's shares closed last Tuesday at $6.00, close to its 52-week low of $5.70. According to TipRanks.com, Pantginis has 0 stars on 0-5 stars ranking scale with an average return of -11.3% and a 25.8% success rate. Pantginis covers the Healthcare sector, focusing on stocks such as Applied Genetic Technologies, Lineage Cell Therapeutics, and Iovance Biotherapeutics. Actinium Pharmaceuticals has an analyst consensus of Strong Buy, with a price target consensus of $28.94.
Actinium Pharmaceuticals, Inc. and EpicentRx Announce Strategic Research Collaboration to Combine Targeted Radiotherapies with Next Generation CD47/SIRPα Immunotherapy
Actinium Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NYSE AMERICAN: ATNM) ("Actinium" or the "Company"), a leader in the development of targeted radiotherapies for patients with unmet needs and EpicentRx, Inc. ("EpicentRx"), a San Diego-based clinical cancer immunotherapy company today announced that they have entered into a research collaboration to study Actinium's Actimab-A targeted radiotherapy in combination with RRx-001, EpicentRx's novel small molecule immunotherapy targeting the CD47-SIRPα axis. Under this s
In a report released today, Matthew Cross from Alliance Global Partners maintained a Buy rating on Actinium Pharmaceuticals (ATNM – Research Report), with a price target of $20.00. The company's shares closed last Tuesday at $6.38, close to its 52-week low of $5.70. According to TipRanks.com, Cross is a 3-star analyst with an average return of 6.8% and a 35.4% success rate. Cross covers the Healthcare sector, focusing on stocks such as Syros Pharmaceuticals, Aptose Biosciences, and Gamida Cell. The word on The Street in general, suggests a Strong Buy analyst consensus rating for Actinium Pharmaceuticals with a $28.15 average price target, representing a 309.2% upside.
WASHINGTON (dpa-AFX) - Actinium Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (ATNM) reported updated data from the recently complete Actimab-A and CLAG-M phase 1 combination trial for patients with relapsed or refractor
(RTTNews) - Actinium Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (ATNM) reported updated data from the recently complete Actimab-A and CLAG-M phase 1 combination trial for patients with relapsed or refractory AML. Key findings from the study include: complete remissions in all dose cohorts; 72% MRD negativity rate; and 80% overall response rate in patients receiving…
ATNM Price Returns