Actinium Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Delaware) (ATNM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ATNM POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where ATNM ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 70.45% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ATNM is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 52 weeks.
- ATNM ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 4th percentile.
ATNM Stock Summary
- For ATNM, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 6.78% of US equities we're observing.
- With a price/sales ratio of 189.05, Actinium Pharmaceuticals Inc has a higher such ratio than 97.78% of stocks in our set.
- ATNM's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of merely 7.13% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ATNM, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are PULM, SPRO, MCRB, ALT, and GSIT.
- Visit ATNM's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.actiniumpharma.com.
ATNM Valuation Summary
- ATNM's price/sales ratio is 146.1; this is 3744.74% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 106 months, ATNM's price/earnings ratio has gone down 2.
- Over the past 106 months, ATNM's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ATNM.
ATNM Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -2.9%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -75.15%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 0.16%.
The table below shows ATNM's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ATNM's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ATNM has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 4.9% of graded US stocks.
- ATNM's asset turnover comes in at 0.013 -- ranking 386th of 681 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- EIGR, MNOV, and ATRA are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ATNM.
The table below shows ATNM's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ATNM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ATNM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.25||52-week high||$13.18|
|Prev. close||$7.87||52-week low||$5.70|
|Day high||$8.35||Avg. volume||270,523|
|50-day MA||$7.30||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$7.77||Market Cap||175.98M|
Actinium Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Delaware) (ATNM) Company Bio
Actinium Pharmaceuticals, Inc., a biopharmaceutical company, develops targeted payload immunotherapeutics for the treatment of advanced cancers. The companys targeted radio immunotherapy products are based on its proprietary delivery platform for the therapeutic utilization of alpha-emitting Actinium-225 and Bismuth-213, and certain beta emitting radiopharmaceuticals in conjunction with monoclonal antibodies. The company was founded in 2000 and is based in New York City, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
ATNM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ATNM Latest Social Stream
View Full ATNM Social Stream
Latest ATNM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Actinium Pharmaceuticals Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ATNM as an investment opportunity.
Actinium Announces Two Abstracts Highlighting Combinations of CD47 Targeting Immunotherapy with Targeted Radiotherapies in Solid Tumors and Blood Cancers Accepted for Presentation at Society for Immunotherapy for Cancer (SITC) Conference
Actinium Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NYSE AMERICAN: ATNM) ("Actinium" or the "Company"), a leader in the development of targeted radiotherapies for patients with unmet needs, today announced that two abstracts featuring targeted radiotherapies in combination with CD47 antibody immunotherapy for solid tumor and hematologic indications have been accepted for presentation at the 36th Annual Meeting of the Society for Immunotherapy for Cancer (SITC 2021). Actinium's abstract titles and presentation logis
Actinium Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NYSE AMERICAN: ATNM) ("Actinium" or the "Company"), a leader in the development of targeted radiotherapies for patients with unmet needs, today announced that it will present at the Cantor Fitzgerald Virtual Global Healthcare Conference, which is being held from September 27th to 30th.
Actinium Announces Expansion of R&D Team and Facilities to Accelerate Research Programs Focused on Solid Tumors and Novel Combinations with Checkpoint Inhibitors and Radioconjugates
Actinium Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NYSE AMERICAN: ATNM) ("Actinium" or the "Company"), a leader in the development of targeted radiotherapies for patients with unmet needs, today announced multiple updates on its R&D capabilities. Actinium recently completed expansion of its New York City based research facilities to focus on the development of targeted radiotherapies for solid tumors and blood cancers and to investigate novel radiotherapy combinations with checkpoint inhibitors. Actinium has more
Actinium Announces Multiple Senior Leadership Appointments Including Chief Business and Commercial Officer, New Chief Medical Officer and Vice President, Patent and Legal Counsel
Actinium Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NYSE AMERICAN: ATNM) ("Actinium" or the "Company"), a leader in the development of targeted radiotherapies for patients with unmet needs, today announced multiple senior leadership appointments including Arun Swaminathan, Ph.D., as Chief Business and Commercial Officer, Paul Diamond, Ph.D., as Vice President, Patent and Legal Counsel and Avinash Desai, M.D., who previously served as Executive Vice President, Clinical Development, Operations and Medical Affairs, to
Actinium Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NYSE AMERICAN: ATNM) ("Actinium" or the "Company"), a leader in the development of targeted radiotherapies for patients with unmet needs, today announced that it will present at four upcoming investor conferences.
ATNM Price Returns