Athenex, Inc. (ATNX): Price and Financial Metrics
ATNX Stock Summary
- Athenex Inc's stock had its IPO on June 14, 2017, making it an older stock than merely 6.9% of US equities in our set.
- With a price/sales ratio of 10.19, Athenex Inc has a higher such ratio than 89.66% of stocks in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 4,018.08%, Athenex Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 98.79% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Athenex Inc are XON, ADAP, FOLD, ERYP, and SYNA.
- ATNX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Athenex Inc's official web site, go to www.athenex.com.
ATNX Stock Price Chart More Charts
ATNX Price/Volume Stats
Athenex, Inc. (ATNX) Company Bio
Athenex Inc. is a global biopharmaceutical company dedicated to the discovery, development and commercialization of novel therapies for the treatment of cancer. The company was founded in 2003 and is based in Buffalo, New York.