Athenex, Inc. (ATNX): Price and Financial Metrics
ATNX Stock Summary
- ATNX's went public 2.67 years ago, making it older than merely 7.84% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Of note is the ratio of Athenex Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 22.13% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- ATNX's price/sales ratio is 13.56; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 91.44% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ATNX, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SQNS, KPTI, XPL, CLSN, and CLVS.
- Visit ATNX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.athenex.com.
ATNX Stock Price Chart More Charts
ATNX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$14.78||52-week high||$21.11|
|Prev. close||$14.90||52-week low||$8.82|
|Day high||$14.93||Avg. volume||450,906|
|50-day MA||$15.10||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$14.90||Market Cap||1.21B|
Athenex, Inc. (ATNX) Company Bio
Athenex Inc. is a global biopharmaceutical company dedicated to the discovery, development and commercialization of novel therapies for the treatment of cancer. The company was founded in 2003 and is based in Buffalo, New York.