Athenex, Inc. (ATNX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ATNX POWR Grades
- ATNX scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 58.59% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ATNX is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 206 days.
- ATNX ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 4th percentile.
ATNX Stock Summary
- ATNX's went public 3.92 years ago, making it older than only 13.7% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 148.07%, Athenex Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 92.68% of about US stocks.
- Athenex Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -47.19%, greater than the shareholder yield of only 5.66% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ATNX, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CEMI, TELA, HBIO, IMAC, and AVGR.
- Visit ATNX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.athenex.com.
ATNX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ATNX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.08||52-week high||$15.24|
|Prev. close||$4.92||52-week low||$3.66|
|Day high||$5.25||Avg. volume||5,144,685|
|50-day MA||$4.41||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$10.13||Market Cap||475.05M|
Athenex, Inc. (ATNX) Company Bio
Athenex Inc. is a global biopharmaceutical company dedicated to the discovery, development and commercialization of novel therapies for the treatment of cancer. The company was founded in 2003 and is based in Buffalo, New York.
ATNX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ATNX Latest Social Stream
View Full ATNX Social Stream
Latest ATNX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Athenex Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ATNX as an investment opportunity.
Image source: The Motley Fool. Athenex, Inc. (NASDAQ: ATNX)Q1 2021 Earnings CallMay 7, 2021, 8:00 p.m. ETContents: Prepared Remarks Questions and Answers Call Participants Prepared Remarks: OperatorWelcome to the Q1 2021 Athenex, Inc.
Athenex (ATNX) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 27.03% and 110.39%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Plan to Request Type A Meeting with the FDA for Oral Paclitaxel by the End of May Klisyri® Launched in the U.S. in February 2021 Acquired Kuur Therapeutics to Expand Cell Therapy Development with Off-the-Shelf Engineered CAR-NKT Platform in May 2021 Management to Host Conference Call and Webcast at 8:00 a.m. ET BUFFALO, N.Y., May 06, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Athenex, Inc., (NASDAQ: ATNX), a global biopharmaceutical company dedicated to the discovery, development, and commercialization of novel therapies for the treatment of cancer and related conditions, today provided a corporate and financial update for the first quarter ended March 31, 2021. “We continue to work diligently with our advisers to analyze and respond to the complete response letter received from the FDA on oral paclitaxe...
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / May 6, 2021 / Athenex, Inc. (NASDAQ:ATNX) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2021 First Quarter Earnings call to be held on May 6, 2021 at 8:00 AM Eastern Time.
Biopharmaceutical company Athenex Inc. (ATNX) is acquiring Kuur Therapeutics for a total consideration of $185 million. The latter develops CAR-NKT cell immunotherapies targeted at solid and hematological cancers. Athenex CEO Dr. Johnson Lau said, “We are excited to add Kuur Therapeutics and its innovative allogeneic CAR-NKT technology to the Athenex platform. Kuur’s innovative technology, combined with our TCR program, could propel us into a leadership position in cell therapy. This platform also has the potential to provide synergies with other assets in our pipeline.” (See Athenex stock analysis on TipRanks) Athenex will pay for $70 million of the purchase through its common stock.
ATNX Price Returns