Athenex, Inc. (ATNX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ATNX POWR Grades
- ATNX scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 87.28% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ATNX is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- ATNX's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 2.44% of US stocks).
ATNX Stock Summary
- ATNX has a market capitalization of $98,474,854 -- more than approximately only 14.76% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that ATNX's revenue has grown -16.77% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of only 8.03% of US companies in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, ATNX is more volatile than 97.45% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ATNX, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SNCR, ITRI, SPOK, TELL, and THTX.
- Visit ATNX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.athenex.com.
ATNX Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, ATNX's price/sales ratio is 13.16% lower, now standing at 3.3.
- ATNX's price/earnings ratio has moved up 5.2 over the prior 51 months.
- Over the past 51 months, ATNX's price/earnings ratio has gone up 5.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ATNX.
ATNX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ATNX has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 2.45% of graded US stocks.
- ATNX's asset turnover comes in at 0.31 -- ranking 148th of 681 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- XNCR, DRRX, and VRTX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ATNX.
The table below shows ATNX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ATNX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ATNX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.43||52-week high||$4.82|
|Prev. close||$0.41||52-week low||$0.41|
|Day high||$0.44||Avg. volume||1,006,649|
|50-day MA||$0.50||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.33||Market Cap||48.42M|
Athenex, Inc. (ATNX) Company Bio
Athenex Inc. is a global biopharmaceutical company dedicated to the discovery, development and commercialization of novel therapies for the treatment of cancer. The company was founded in 2003 and is based in Buffalo, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
ATNX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ATNX Latest Social Stream
View Full ATNX Social Stream
Latest ATNX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Athenex Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ATNX as an investment opportunity.
Athenex (NASDAQ:ATNX) has appointed Joe Annoni as its new chief financial officer and officer of the company, effective immediately. Prior to joining Athenex, Annoni served as Managing Director with GFW Partners, a boutique advisory firm. Prior to GFW, Joe was a founding member of NHA Capital where he led private equity and...
BUFFALO, N.Y., Feb. 22, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Athenex, Inc., (NASDAQ: ATNX), a global biopharmaceutical company dedicated to the discovery, development, and commercialization of novel therapies for the treatment of cancer and related conditions, announced today that Mr. Joe Annoni will join Athenex as its new Chief Financial Officer and Officer of the Company, effective immediately. Mr. Annoni is an accomplished financial professional and has enjoyed a multi-faceted career in private equity,
BUFFALO, N.Y., Feb. 15, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Athenex, Inc., (NASDAQ: ATNX), a global biopharmaceutical company dedicated to the discovery, development, and commercialization of novel therapies for the treatment of cancer and related conditions, announced today the close of the sale of its leasehold interest in a manufacturing facility in Dunkirk, New York, to ImmunityBio, Inc. (NASDAQ: IBRX), for approximately $40 million. “We are pleased with the opportunity to partner with ImmunityBio on t
BUFFALO, N.Y., Feb. 09, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Athenex, Inc., (NASDAQ: ATNX), a global biopharmaceutical company dedicated to the discovery, development, and commercialization of novel therapies for the treatment of cancer and related conditions, today announced that Johnson Lau, CEO and Board Chairman, and Daniel Lang, President, Athenex Cell Therapy, will present at the 11 th Annual SVB Leerink Global healthcare Conference on Thursday, February 17, 2022, at 3:00 P.M. ET.
A relationship that began at American Pharmaceutical Partners, which had a longtime plant on Grand Island, led the immunotherapy and cell therapy company to Dunkirk.
ATNX Price Returns