Athenex, Inc. (ATNX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ATNX POWR Grades
- ATNX scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 58.75% of US stocks.
- ATNX's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- ATNX's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 2.94% of US stocks).
ATNX Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 148.07%, Athenex Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 93.16% of about US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, ATNX is more volatile than 97.05% of stocks we're observing.
- Athenex Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -59.84%, greater than the shareholder yield of just 4.27% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Athenex Inc are CEMI, TELA, SANW, IMAC, and AVGR.
- ATNX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Athenex Inc's official web site, go to www.athenex.com.
ATNX Valuation Summary
- ATNX's EV/EBIT ratio is -3.3; this is 112.36% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 50 months, ATNX's price/earnings ratio has gone up 5.6.
- ATNX's price/sales ratio has moved down 31.3 over the prior 50 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ATNX.
ATNX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ATNX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.71||52-week high||$15.24|
|Prev. close||$3.80||52-week low||$3.52|
|Day high||$3.87||Avg. volume||3,753,178|
|50-day MA||$4.43||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$8.02||Market Cap||405.53M|
Athenex, Inc. (ATNX) Company Bio
Athenex Inc. is a global biopharmaceutical company dedicated to the discovery, development and commercialization of novel therapies for the treatment of cancer. The company was founded in 2003 and is based in Buffalo, New York.
ATNX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ATNX Latest Social Stream
View Full ATNX Social Stream
Latest ATNX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Athenex Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ATNX as an investment opportunity.
Athenex Inc (NASDAQ: ATNX) has entered into licensing agreements and partnerships with Seqirus Pty Ltd, a subsidiary of CSL Limited, and AVIR Pharma Inc to commercialize tirbanibulin. Under the terms of the agreements, Seqirus will have an exclusive license to commercialize tirbanibulin in Australia and New Zealand. AVIR will have an exclusive license to commercialize tirbanibulin in Canada. In addition to upfront payments and milestone payments, the royalty/transfer prices generally range from
Athenex expands its international commercial partnerships for tirbanibulin in Australia, New Zealand and CanadaBUFFALO, N.Y., July 26, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Athenex, Inc., (NASDAQ: ATNX), a global biopharmaceutical company dedicated to the discovery, development, and commercialization of novel therapies for the treatment of cancer and related conditions, announced today that the Company has entered into licensing agreements and strategic partnerships with Seqirus Pty Ltd (“Seqirus”), a subsid
BUFFALO, N.Y., July 22, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Athenex, Inc. (Nasdaq: ATNX), a global biopharmaceutical company dedicated to the discovery, development, and commercialization of novel therapies for the treatment of cancer and related conditions, today announced that the Company will provide a corporate and financial update for the second quarter 2021, on Thursday, August 5, 2021, before the market opens. Athenexs management team will host a conference call and live audio webcast at 8:00am Eastern Time.
Doxorubicin Injection Market 2021 Healthcare, Clinical Reviews, Survey Reports- Hikma, Athenex, Fresenius Kabi, Mylan, Sagent
The Doxorubicin Injection Market report is an in-depth study of the market, along with an analysis of its key segments. The relationship is built through extensive primary and secondary research. In-depth market data is generated through interviews and data collection from
Sodium Bicarbonate Injection Market 2021 Insights and In-Depth Analysis- Amphastar, Pfizer, Athenex, Exela, Fresenius Kabi, B Braun, Phebra, Livealth Biopharma, Hunan Jinjian Yaoye, Kelun Pharma
The Sodium Bicarbonate Injection Market report is an in-depth study of the market, along with an analysis of its key segments. The relationship is built through extensive primary and secondary research. In-depth market data is generated through interviews and data collection
ATNX Price Returns