Atomera Incorporated (ATOM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ATOM POWR Grades
- ATOM scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 56.53% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ATOM is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- ATOM's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 1.77% of US stocks).
ATOM Stock Summary
- ATOMERA INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than merely 9.9% of US listed stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 398.5, ATOMERA INC has a higher such ratio than 98.89% of stocks in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -25.38%, ATOMERA INC's debt growth rate surpasses only 11.73% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ATOM, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are PDFS, AIP, PACB, MTSI, and DCTH.
- Visit ATOM's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.atomera.com.
ATOM Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, ATOM's EV/EBIT ratio is 143.46% lower, now standing at -8.3.
- Over the past 81 months, ATOM's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ATOM.
ATOM Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -20.65%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -22.32%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -33.44%.
The table below shows ATOM's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ATOM's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ATOM has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 14.68% of graded US stocks.
- ATOM's asset turnover comes in at 0.01 -- ranking 202nd of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- SGMA, RBCN, and SANM are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ATOM.
The table below shows ATOM's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ATOM Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of ATOM, see our ATOM price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$14.00||Average Broker Recommendation||1.5 (Moderate Buy)|
ATOM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ATOM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.18||52-week high||$15.10|
|Prev. close||$6.46||52-week low||$5.44|
|Day high||$6.43||Avg. volume||164,389|
|50-day MA||$6.85||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$9.09||Market Cap||150.05M|
Atomera Incorporated (ATOM) Company Bio
Atomera Incorporated engages in developing, commercializing, and licensing proprietary materials, processes, and technologies for the semiconductor industry primarily in North America, Europe, and the Asia Pacific. The company's lead technology is Mears Silicon Technology, a thin film of reengineered silicon that can be applied as a transistor channel enhancement to CMOS-type transistors. Its customers include foundries, integrated device manufacturers, fabless semiconductor manufacturers, original equipment manufacturers, and electronic design automation companies. The company was formerly known as Mears Technologies, Inc. and changed its name to Atomera Incorporated in January 2016. Atomera Incorporated was founded in 2001 and is headquartered in Los Gatos, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
ATOM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ATOM Latest Social Stream
View Full ATOM Social Stream
Latest ATOM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ATOMERA INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ATOM as an investment opportunity.
Atomera Not Materially Impacted by Silicon Valley Bank Closure
Atomera Incorporated (NASDAQ:ATOM), a semiconductor materials and technology licensing company, today provided commentary on its current banking relationship with Silicon Valley Bank ("SVB"). Atomera considers its exposure to SVB to be immaterial. The Company does not hold cash deposits or securities at SVB above the FDIC-insured maximum.
I Asked ChatGPT for 10 Cryptos to Buy. Here’s What It Recommended.
ChatGPT told InvestorPlace which cryptos to buy for high growth outlook and its thoughts on what 2023 will bring for the market.
Atomera Incorporated (NASDAQ:ATOM) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript
Atomera Incorporated (NASDAQ:ATOM) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript February 15, 2023 Mike Bishop: Hello, everyone, and welcome to Atomera’s Fourth Quarter Fiscal Year 2022 Update Call. I’d like to remind everyone that this call and webinar are being recorded, and a replay will be available on Atomera’s IR website for one year. I’m Mike Bishop […]
Atomera (ATOM) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript
Before we begin, I would like to remind everyone that during today's call, we will make forward-looking statements. Except as otherwise required by Federal Securities laws, Atomera disclaims any obligation to update or make revisions to such forward-looking statements contained herein or elsewhere to reflect changes in expectations with regard to those events, conditions, and circumstances.
Atomera Provides Fourth Quarter and Fiscal 2022 Results
Atomera Incorporated (NASDAQ:ATOM), a semiconductor materials and technology licensing company, today provided a corporate update and announced financial results for the fourth quarter and fiscal year ended December 31, 2022.
ATOM Price Returns
Continue Researching ATOMWant to see what other sources are saying about Atomera Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Atomera Inc (ATOM) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Atomera Inc (ATOM) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Atomera Inc (ATOM) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...