Atomera Incorporated (ATOM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ATOM POWR Grades
- ATOM scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 69.13% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ATOM is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- ATOM ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 1st percentile.
ATOM Stock Summary
- ATOM's price/sales ratio is 1,061.45; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 99.26% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 833.62%, Atomera Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 98.17% of about US stocks.
- The volatility of Atomera Inc's share price is greater than that of 93.69% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ATOM, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are FENC, SRRA, XAIR, MOTS, and OTIC.
- ATOM's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Atomera Inc's official web site, go to www.atomera.com.
ATOM Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, ATOM's price/earnings ratio is 170.56% lower, now standing at -27.8.
- Over the past 60 months, ATOM's price/earnings ratio has gone down 18.3.
- ATOM's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 60 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ATOM.
ATOM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ATOM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$18.25||52-week high||$47.13|
|Prev. close||$18.43||52-week low||$7.97|
|Day high||$18.52||Avg. volume||725,106|
|50-day MA||$20.48||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$20.09||Market Cap||421.08M|
Atomera Incorporated (ATOM) Company Bio
Atomera Incorporated engages in developing, commercializing, and licensing proprietary materials, processes, and technologies for the semiconductor industry primarily in North America, Europe, and the Asia Pacific. The company's lead technology is Mears Silicon Technology, a thin film of reengineered silicon that can be applied as a transistor channel enhancement to CMOS-type transistors. Its customers include foundries, integrated device manufacturers, fabless semiconductor manufacturers, original equipment manufacturers, and electronic design automation companies. The company was formerly known as Mears Technologies, Inc. and changed its name to Atomera Incorporated in January 2016. Atomera Incorporated was founded in 2001 and is headquartered in Los Gatos, California.
ATOM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ATOM Latest Social Stream
View Full ATOM Social Stream
Latest ATOM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Atomera Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ATOM as an investment opportunity.
Atomera, Inc: Atomera to Announce Second Quarter 2021 Financial Results and Host Webinar on Tuesday, August 3, 2021
LOS GATOS, CA / ACCESSWIRE / July 20, 2021 / Atomera Incorporated(NASDAQ:ATOM), a semiconductor materials and technology licensing company, announced today that it plans to release its second quarter 2021 financial results after the market closes on Tuesday, Aug.The company will host a live video Zoom webinar at 2:00 p.
Polygon is still in its early days, but the altcoin is attracting a high level of interest
For now, this remains a speculative bet within the semiconductor industry.
MEDIA ALERT: New Atomera White Paper Discusses Dopant Blocking Advantages for 2nm and 3nm 3-Dimensional Semiconductor Devices
LOS GATOS, CA / ACCESSWIRE / June 30, 2021 /Atomera Incorporated(NASDAQ:ATOM), a semiconductor materials and technology licensing company, has released a white paper that examines the doping engineering challenges of fabricating the most advanced 3D semiconductor devices.The white paper, "MST® Dopant Blocking for Advanced 3D Applications," discusses the exacting doping requirements for devices, such as nanosheets and gate-all-around (GAA) structures.
Hedge funds and large money managers usually invest with a focus on the long-term horizon and, therefore, short-lived dips or bumps on the charts usually don’t make them change their opinion towards a company. This time it may be different. The coronavirus pandemic destroyed the high correlations among major industries and asset classes. We are […]
ATOM Price Returns