Atomera Incorporated (ATOM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ATOM POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where ATOM ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 68.85% of US stocks.
- ATOM's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 206 days.
- ATOM ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 1st percentile.
ATOM Stock Summary
- With a price/sales ratio of 779.24, Atomera Inc has a higher such ratio than 99.01% of stocks in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 833.62%, Atomera Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 98.02% of about US stocks.
- The volatility of Atomera Inc's share price is greater than that of 94.16% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Atomera Inc are SOLO, PRTA, BCDA, OTIC, and MOTS.
- Visit ATOM's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.atomera.com.
ATOM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ATOM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$15.25||52-week high||$47.13|
|Prev. close||$15.14||52-week low||$6.70|
|Day high||$15.34||Avg. volume||838,510|
|50-day MA||$21.41||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$17.75||Market Cap||351.86M|
Atomera Incorporated (ATOM) Company Bio
Atomera Incorporated engages in developing, commercializing, and licensing proprietary materials, processes, and technologies for the semiconductor industry primarily in North America, Europe, and the Asia Pacific. The company's lead technology is Mears Silicon Technology, a thin film of reengineered silicon that can be applied as a transistor channel enhancement to CMOS-type transistors. Its customers include foundries, integrated device manufacturers, fabless semiconductor manufacturers, original equipment manufacturers, and electronic design automation companies. The company was formerly known as Mears Technologies, Inc. and changed its name to Atomera Incorporated in January 2016. Atomera Incorporated was founded in 2001 and is headquartered in Los Gatos, California.
ATOM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ATOM Latest Social Stream
View Full ATOM Social Stream
Latest ATOM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Atomera Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ATOM as an investment opportunity.
Stellar Lumens (XLM-USD) is soaring higher on Monday as bullish investors latch on to new partnership news worth looking into.
Cosmos surged to a new all-time high around $32 today, but some experts could see ATOM-USD climbing as high as $191 in five years.
Atomera Inc. (ATOM) Q1 2021 Earnings Conference Call April 28, 2021 5:00 PM ET Company Participants Mike Bishop - Investor Relations Scott Bibaud - President & Chief Executive Officer Francis Laurencio - Chief Financial Officer Conference Call Participants Cody Acree - The Benchmark Company Richard Shannon - Craig-Hallum Presentation Mike...
The semiconductor technology company reported first-quarter results and offered cautious commentary.
Image source: The Motley Fool. Atomera Inc (NASDAQ: ATOM)Q1 2021 Earnings CallApr 28, 2021, 5:00 p.m. ETContents: Prepared Remarks Questions and Answers Call Participants Prepared Remarks: Mike Bishop Hello, everyone, and welcome to Atomera's first-quarter fiscal year 2021 earnings webinar.
ATOM Price Returns