Atomera Incorporated (ATOM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ATOM POWR Grades
- ATOM scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 65.31% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ATOM is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 51 weeks.
- ATOM ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 1st percentile.
ATOM Stock Summary
- With a price/sales ratio of 1,401.35, Atomera Inc has a higher such ratio than 99.48% of stocks in our set.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.06 for Atomera Inc; that's greater than it is for only 6.78% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 1,261.54%, Atomera Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 98.63% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Atomera Inc are MNOV, CCXI, RESN, XBIT, and ACRS.
- Visit ATOM's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.atomera.com.
ATOM Valuation Summary
- ATOM's price/sales ratio is 1387; this is 25349.54% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- ATOM's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 62 months.
- Over the past 62 months, ATOM's price/earnings ratio has gone down 28.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ATOM.
ATOM's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ATOM has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 16.23% of graded US stocks.
- ATOM's asset turnover comes in at 0.011 -- ranking 202nd of 206 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- CLRO, AEIS, and TCCO are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ATOM.
The table below shows ATOM's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ATOM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ATOM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$23.82||52-week high||$47.13|
|Prev. close||$24.27||52-week low||$7.97|
|Day high||$24.65||Avg. volume||618,044|
|50-day MA||$23.22||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$23.68||Market Cap||550.15M|
Atomera Incorporated (ATOM) Company Bio
Atomera Incorporated engages in developing, commercializing, and licensing proprietary materials, processes, and technologies for the semiconductor industry primarily in North America, Europe, and the Asia Pacific. The company's lead technology is Mears Silicon Technology, a thin film of reengineered silicon that can be applied as a transistor channel enhancement to CMOS-type transistors. Its customers include foundries, integrated device manufacturers, fabless semiconductor manufacturers, original equipment manufacturers, and electronic design automation companies. The company was formerly known as Mears Technologies, Inc. and changed its name to Atomera Incorporated in January 2016. Atomera Incorporated was founded in 2001 and is headquartered in Los Gatos, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
ATOM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ATOM Latest Social Stream
View Full ATOM Social Stream
Latest ATOM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Atomera Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ATOM as an investment opportunity.
Terra price predictions are a hot item among crypto bulls.
With China banning cryptos, the entire blockchain sector appears to be at an inflection point, thus incentivizing caution.
Some of the best cryptos right now are those that support things like decentralized finance and apps.
Media Alert: Atomera Presenting at the International Conference on Simulation of Semiconductor Processes and Devices 2021 (SISPAD)
DALLAS, September 23, 2021--Atomera Incorporated (Nasdaq: ATOM):
Cosmos (ATOM) is on the move this morning as traders of the crypto push it higher and we've got details for new traders of the altcoin.
ATOM Price Returns