Atomera Incorporated (ATOM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ATOM POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where ATOM ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 62.7% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ATOM is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- ATOM ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 1st percentile.
ATOM Stock Summary
- With a price/sales ratio of 827.59, Atomera Inc has a higher such ratio than 99.48% of stocks in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 844.65%, Atomera Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 98.23% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that ATOM's revenue has grown 545.16% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 98.28% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Atomera Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be CCXI, ADVM, ADCT, HRTX, and ABEO.
- ATOM's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Atomera Inc's official web site, go to www.atomera.com.
ATOM Valuation Summary
- ATOM's price/sales ratio is 1387; this is 25349.54% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- ATOM's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 62 months.
- Over the past 62 months, ATOM's price/earnings ratio has gone down 28.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ATOM.
ATOM's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ATOM has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 14.68% of graded US stocks.
- ATOM's asset turnover comes in at 0.01 -- ranking 202nd of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- SGMA, RBCN, and SANM are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ATOM.
The table below shows ATOM's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ATOM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ATOM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$9.30||52-week high||$33.13|
|Prev. close||$9.38||52-week low||$8.92|
|Day high||$9.38||Avg. volume||305,783|
|50-day MA||$10.90||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$16.91||Market Cap||217.55M|
Atomera Incorporated (ATOM) Company Bio
Atomera Incorporated engages in developing, commercializing, and licensing proprietary materials, processes, and technologies for the semiconductor industry primarily in North America, Europe, and the Asia Pacific. The company's lead technology is Mears Silicon Technology, a thin film of reengineered silicon that can be applied as a transistor channel enhancement to CMOS-type transistors. Its customers include foundries, integrated device manufacturers, fabless semiconductor manufacturers, original equipment manufacturers, and electronic design automation companies. The company was formerly known as Mears Technologies, Inc. and changed its name to Atomera Incorporated in January 2016. Atomera Incorporated was founded in 2001 and is headquartered in Los Gatos, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
ATOM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ATOM Latest Social Stream
View Full ATOM Social Stream
Latest ATOM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Atomera Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ATOM as an investment opportunity.
February 22, 2022--Atomera Incorporated (Nasdaq: ATOM):
Atomera Incorporated (ATOM) Q4 2021 Earnings Conference Call February 15, 2022 5:00 PM ET Company Participants Mike Bishop - Investor Relations. Scott Bibaud - President and Chief Executive Officer Frank Laurencio - Chief Financial Officer Conference Call Participants Richard Shannon - Craig-Hallum Capital Presentation Mike Bishop Hello, everyone, and welcome...
Atomera press release (NASDAQ:ATOM): Q4 GAAP EPS of -$0.18 misses by $0.02. Adj. EBITDA was a loss of -$3.4M compared to an adj. EBITDA loss of -$3M in year ago quarter. The company had $28.7M in cash and equivalents as of Dec. 31, 2021, compared to $37.M as of Dec. 31,...
ATOM earnings call for the period ending December 31, 2021.
LOS GATOS, CA / ACCESSWIRE / February 15, 2022 / Atomera Incorporated (NASDAQ:ATOM), a semiconductor materials and technology licensing company, today provided a corporate update and announced financial results for the fourth quarter and fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. "The achievements with our JDA partner validate MST's potential for future commercial use among the world's leading semiconductor companies, and our new agreement with a foundry customer opens up opportunities for MST appli
ATOM Price Returns