AptarGroup, Inc. (ATR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ATR POWR Grades
- ATR scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 92.68% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ATR is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- ATR ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 7th percentile.
ATR Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 593.68, Aptargroup Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 95.26% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 98.52%, Aptargroup Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 89.79% of about US stocks.
- The volatility of Aptargroup Inc's share price is greater than that of only 19.47% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ATR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are TREX, OZK, PACW, WD, and TBBK.
- ATR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Aptargroup Inc's official web site, go to www.aptar.com.
ATR Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, ATR's EV/EBIT ratio is 41.32% higher, now standing at 23.6.
- ATR's price/earnings ratio has moved up 14.7 over the prior 243 months.
- ATR's price/sales ratio has moved up 1.5 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ATR.
ATR Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at 40.12%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 10.33%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 0.21%.
The table below shows ATR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ATR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ATR has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 86.1% of graded US stocks.
- ATR's asset turnover comes in at 0.78 -- ranking 10th of 22 Rubber and Plastic Products stocks.
- BERY, WMS, and CTIB are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ATR.
The table below shows ATR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ATR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ATR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$102.62||52-week high||$141.97|
|Prev. close||$98.93||52-week low||$94.03|
|Day high||$102.65||Avg. volume||293,273|
|50-day MA||$107.99||Dividend yield||1.48%|
|200-day MA||$117.78||Market Cap||6.73B|
AptarGroup, Inc. (ATR) Company Bio
AptarGroup Inc. is a supplier of a broad range of innovative dispensing solutions for the beauty, personal care, home care, prescription drug, consumer health care, injectables, food, and beverage markets. The company was founded in 1992 and is based in Crystal Lake, Illinois.
Most Popular Stories View All
ATR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ATR Latest Social Stream
View Full ATR Social Stream
Latest ATR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Aptargroup Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ATR as an investment opportunity.
Rating Action: Moody's assigns first-time Baa3 issuer rating to Aptar; outlook stableGlobal Credit Research - 22 Feb 2022New York, February 22, 2022 -- Moody's Investors Service ("Moody's") assigned a Baa3 first-time issuer rating to AptarGroup, Inc. ("Aptar"). The rating outlook is stable."Aptar's Baa3 issuer rating reflects the company's focus on differentiated products, higher profitability than peers' in the packaging industry, and moderate leverage, which is counterbalanced with inherent volatility in its beauty segment," said Motoki Yanase, VP - Senior Credit Officer at Moody's.Moody's took the following actions:Assignment:..Issuer: AptarGroup, Inc..... Issuer Rating, Assigned Baa3 Outlook Action: ..Issuer: AptarGroup, Inc. ....Outlook, Assigned Stable RATINGS RATIONALE The Ba...
Aptar Named One of Barron''s 100 Most Sustainable Companies in the U.S. for the Fourth Consecutive Year
AptarGroup, Inc. (NYSE: ATR ), a global leader in drug delivery, consumer product dispensing and active material science solutions, has again been named one of Barron''s 100 Most Sustainable Companies . Aptar is ranked number 70 for 2022 and this marks the fourth consecutive year Aptar has been included on Barron''s esteemed list. This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20220221005231/en/ Logo: Reprinted with permission from Barron''s. "We are proud to once again be named one of Barron''s 100 Most Sustainable Companies due to our continued progress in key sustainability areas such as managing our suppliers and water risk," said Stephan Tanda, Aptar President and CEO. "We are committed to evolving our business Full story...
Aptar Named One of Barron’s 100 Most Sustainable Companies in the U.S. for the Fourth Consecutive Year
CRYSTAL LAKE, Ill., February 21, 2022--AptarGroup, Inc. (NYSE: ATR), a global leader in drug delivery, consumer product dispensing and active material science solutions, has again been named one of Barron’s 100 Most Sustainable Companies. Aptar is ranked number 70 for 2022 and this marks the fourth consecutive year Aptar has been included on Barron’s esteemed list.
No summary available.
No summary available.
ATR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|