AptarGroup, Inc. (ATR): Price and Financial Metrics
ATR Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 227.94, Aptargroup Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 82.63% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -23.37%, Aptargroup Inc's debt growth rate surpasses merely 12.53% of about US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, ATR is more volatile than merely 7.32% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ATR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CFR, PRI, CBSH, PB, and CMA.
- Visit ATR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.aptar.com.
ATR Stock Price Chart More Charts
ATR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$117.32||52-week high||$126.19|
|Prev. close||$118.22||52-week low||$95.12|
|Day high||$118.61||Avg. volume||248,842|
|50-day MA||$112.90||Dividend yield||1.23%|
|200-day MA||$116.35||Market Cap||7.50B|
AptarGroup, Inc. (ATR) Company Bio
AptarGroup Inc. is a supplier of a broad range of innovative dispensing solutions for the beauty, personal care, home care, prescription drug, consumer health care, injectables, food, and beverage markets. The company was founded in 1992 and is based in Crystal Lake, Illinois.