AptarGroup, Inc. (ATR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ATR POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where ATR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 98.64% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ATR is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- ATR's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 10.34% of US stocks).
ATR Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Aptargroup Inc is higher than it is for about just 15.83% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -66.12%, Aptargroup Inc's debt growth rate surpasses only 5.18% of about US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, ATR is more volatile than only 16.38% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Aptargroup Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be FCN, ROCK, PLAB, CRVL, and WVVI.
- Visit ATR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.aptar.com.
ATR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ATR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$145.83||52-week high||$158.97|
|Prev. close||$144.99||52-week low||$103.07|
|Day high||$146.25||Avg. volume||225,459|
|50-day MA||$148.97||Dividend yield||1.04%|
|200-day MA||$133.61||Market Cap||9.58B|
AptarGroup, Inc. (ATR) Company Bio
AptarGroup Inc. is a supplier of a broad range of innovative dispensing solutions for the beauty, personal care, home care, prescription drug, consumer health care, injectables, food, and beverage markets. The company was founded in 1992 and is based in Crystal Lake, Illinois.
ATR Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Aptargroup Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Aptargroup Inc ranked in the 24th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 71.5%. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Aptargroup Inc, consider:
- The company's balance sheet shows it gets 99% of its capital from equity, and 1% of its capital from debt. Notably, its equity weight is greater than 94.6% of US equities in the Consumer Cyclical sector yielding a positive free cash flow.
- The business' balance sheet reveals debt to be 1% of the company's capital (with equity being the remaining amount). Approximately just 7.85% of US stocks with free cash flow have a lower reliance on debt in their capital structure.
- ATR's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 55.96% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
ATR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ATR Latest Social Stream
View Full ATR Social Stream
Latest ATR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Aptargroup Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ATR as an investment opportunity.
In this article we will take a look at the 10 best plastics stocks to buy now. You can skip our detailed analysis of these companies, and go directly to the 5 Best Plastics Stocks to Buy Now. Plastics have become a part of everyday life, whether we like it or not. While your average […]
BERY vs. ATR: Which Stock Is the Better Value Option?
AptarGroup's (NYSE:ATR) stock is up by a considerable 12% over the past three months. Given that stock prices are...
AptarGroup, Inc. (NYSE: ATR ), a global leader in drug delivery, consumer product dispensing and active material science solutions, today released its 2020 Corporate Sustainability Report . The 2020 Sustainability Report highlights Aptar's extensive sustainability initiatives that have been implemented across its global operations. As in previous reports, Aptar summarizes several milestones measured and achieved in three key areas of people, planet and product. This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20210527005700/en/ Aptar's 2020 Corporate Sustainability Report Cover (Graphic: Aptar) In 2020, Aptar was recognized with the prestigious "A" score and named a Supplier Engagement Leader by CDP for actions to cut emissions, ...
AptarGroup, Inc. (NYSE:ATR), a global leader in drug delivery, consumer product dispensing and active material science solutions, announces the launch of the company’s first fully recyclable mono-material pump for the beauty and personal care industries, called Future.
ATR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|