AptarGroup, Inc. (ATR): Price and Financial Metrics
ATR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$113.36||52-week high||$122.50|
|Prev. close||$114.16||52-week low||$90.23|
|Day high||$114.72||Avg. volume||218,583|
|50-day MA||$117.79||Dividend yield||1.33%|
|200-day MA||$109.54||Market Cap||7.41B|
ATR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ATR POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where ATR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 97% of US stocks.
- ATR's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- ATR's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 7.4% of US stocks).
ATR Stock Summary
- APTARGROUP INC's market capitalization of $7,542,828,518 is ahead of 81.69% of US-listed equities.
- ATR's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 467.91 -- higher than 94.53% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, ATR is more volatile than merely 14.34% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ATR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SHO, DY, MKTX, HCCI, and ACHC.
- ATR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit APTARGROUP INC's official web site, go to www.aptar.com.
ATR Valuation Summary
- ATR's EV/EBIT ratio is 21.9; this is 58.12% higher than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- ATR's price/sales ratio has moved up 1 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ATR.
ATR Growth Metrics
- The 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 46.47%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 16.17%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 63.6%.
The table below shows ATR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ATR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ATR has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 86.1% of graded US stocks.
- ATR's asset turnover comes in at 0.78 -- ranking 10th of 22 Rubber and Plastic Products stocks.
- BERY, WMS, and CTIB are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ATR.
The table below shows ATR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ATR Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of ATR, see our ATR price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$153.86||Average Broker Recommendation||1.75 (Moderate Buy)|
AptarGroup, Inc. (ATR) Company Bio
AptarGroup Inc. is a supplier of a broad range of innovative dispensing solutions for the beauty, personal care, home care, prescription drug, consumer health care, injectables, food, and beverage markets. The company was founded in 1992 and is based in Crystal Lake, Illinois.
Most Popular Stories View All
ATR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ATR Latest Social Stream
View Full ATR Social Stream
Latest ATR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about APTARGROUP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ATR as an investment opportunity.
Manitowoc (MTW) Up 63% in 6 Months: Will the Trend Continue?
Manitowoc (MTW) is gaining on the back of its improving demand, pricing actions and cost-saving efforts which have been driving earnings growth.
New Strong Buy Stocks for May 22nd
DHC, BAMXF, MAR, ATR and RYI have been added to the Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) List on May 22, 2023.
Deere (DE) Q2 Earnings & Revenues Top Estimates, '23 View Raised
Deere (DE) second-quarter results reflect benefits from higher shipment volumes and price realization.
Reasons to Add Terex (TEX) Stock to Your Portfolio Now
Terex (TEX) is likely to continue gaining from the solid backlog levels, ongoing momentum in both its segments, focus on strategic growth policies and cost-control measures.
O-I Glass (OI) Up 48% in a Year: What's Driving the Stock?
O-I Glass (OI) has been gaining on incremental net price realization and strong operating and cost performance. Rising demand for glass as a packaging option will continue to drive momentum.
ATR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching ATRWant to do more research on Aptargroup Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Aptargroup Inc (ATR) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Aptargroup Inc (ATR) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Aptargroup Inc (ATR) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...