AptarGroup, Inc. (ATR): Price and Financial Metrics
ATR Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $8,510,316,793, Aptargroup Inc has a greater market value than 79.96% of US stocks.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Aptargroup Inc is higher than it is for about only 19.38% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, ATR is more volatile than merely 13.54% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Aptargroup Inc are BKI, OZK, TTEC, STL, and JHG.
- ATR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Aptargroup Inc's official web site, go to www.aptar.com.
ATR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ATR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$130.35||52-week high||$144.76|
|Prev. close||$130.60||52-week low||$79.84|
|Day high||$130.66||Avg. volume||233,548|
|50-day MA||$136.64||Dividend yield||1.1%|
|200-day MA||$121.91||Market Cap||8.49B|
AptarGroup, Inc. (ATR) Company Bio
AptarGroup Inc. is a supplier of a broad range of innovative dispensing solutions for the beauty, personal care, home care, prescription drug, consumer health care, injectables, food, and beverage markets. The company was founded in 1992 and is based in Crystal Lake, Illinois.
ATR Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for ATR, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Aptargroup Inc ranked in the 34th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 55.17%. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Aptargroup Inc ended up being:
- The stock's equity weight, or the proportion of capital from equity relative to debt, is 98. Notably, its equity weight is greater than 93.81% of US equities in the Consumer Cyclical sector yielding a positive free cash flow.
- The business' balance sheet reveals debt to be 2% of the company's capital (with equity being the remaining amount). Approximately merely 10.43% of US stocks with free cash flow have a lower reliance on debt in their capital structure.
- ATR's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 50.42% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
ATR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ATR Latest Social Stream
View Full ATR Social Stream
Latest ATR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Aptargroup Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ATR as an investment opportunity.
The AptarGroup, Inc. ( NYSE:ATR ) share price has had a bad week, falling 10%. But at least the stock is up over the...
Aptar Named One of Barron’s 100 Most Sustainable Companies in the U.S. for the Third Consecutive Year
AptarGroup, Inc. (NYSE: ATR), a global leader in drug delivery, consumer product dispensing and active material solutions, has again been named one of Barron’s 100 Most Sustainable Companies. Aptar is ranked number 76 for 2021 and this marks the third consecutive year Aptar has been included on Barron’s esteemed list.
AptarGroup, Inc. (ATR) Q4 2020 Results Conference Call February 19, 2021 09:00 AM ET Company Participants Matt DellaMaria - SVP, IR and Communications Stephan Tanda - President and CEO Bob Kuhn - EVP and CFO Conference Call Participants John Kreger - William Blair George Staphos - Bank of America Securities...
The following slide deck was published by AptarGroup, Inc. in conjunction with their 2020 Q4 earnings call....
AptarGroup Inc delivered better-than-expected numbers in the fourth quarter as the packaging technology provider saw an increase in demand for its products. Shares of AptarGroup (ATR) fell 1.5% at the end of trade on Thursday. The company posted earnings per share (EPS) of $0.92 for the fourth quarter, ahead of analysts’ expectations of $0.90. Revenue increased 12% year-on-year to $749.33 million, topping analysts’ estimates of $726.15 million. The increase in 4Q revenues was primarily attributable to double-digit growth in the pharma and food-beverage segments on the back of broad based product demand. The company also witnessed strong demand in the personal care and home care markets.
ATR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching ATRWant to do more research on Aptargroup Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!