AptarGroup, Inc. (ATR) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- In terms of debt burden relative to earnings, ATR has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 583,170,000, ranking above 94.78% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- If price volatilty is something you're paying attention to when building your dividend portfolio, know that ATR has less fluctuation in its price than 80.27% of stocks we're observing.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with ATR's price: CTXS, BAP, CONE, ENIC and ETR.
ATR Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. In the case of ATR, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 30.3% in comparison to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Aptargroup Inc are:
- Relative to all dividend yielding stocks in our set, ATR offers a dividend yield in the bottom 1.13% of its fellow sector mates.
- Amongst its dividend-issuing peers in the mid-sized market cap category, ATR has a beta lower than 90.73% of them.
ATR Dividend Chart
ATR Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
ATR Dividends vs. Peers
|1||MINI||Mobile Mini, Inc.||4.10%|
|4||PKG||Packaging Corporation of America||2.97%|
|6||SON||Sonoco Products Company||2.85%|
|7||PTVE||Pactiv Evergreen Inc.||2.76%|
|8||SMFKY||Smurfit Kappa Group PLC||2.67%|
|9||ARD||Ardagh Group S.A. Common Shares||2.57%|
|10||BMS||Bemis Company, Inc.||2.24%|
|12||GPK||Graphic Packaging Holding Company||1.72%|
|13||SEE||Sealed Air Corporation||1.44%|
|14||SLGN||Silgan Holdings Inc.||1.42%|
|15||MERC||Mercer International Inc.||1.12%|
|17||SEOAY||Stora Enso Oyj||0.96%|
|18||CCK||Crown Holdings, Inc.||0.80%|
|22||BERY||Berry Global Group, Inc.||0.00%|
|23||KRT||Karat Packaging Inc.||0.00%|
|24||UFPT||UFP Technologies, Inc.||0.00%|
|25||KSHB||KushCo Holdings, Inc.||0.00%|
|26||MPSX||Multi Packaging Solutions International Limited||0.00%|