AptarGroup, Inc. (ATR) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- In terms of debt burden relative to earnings, ATR has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 542,483,000, ranking above 96.2% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- If you're seeking price stability while collecting dividends, note that ATR has less volatility in its price than 87.47% of US stocks in our dividend set.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with ATR's price: AVB, FRT, HP, CWT and CRY.
ATR Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. Regarding Aptargroup Inc, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 30.7%. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of ATR, investors may wish to consider are:
- Relative to all dividend yielding stocks in our set, Aptargroup Inc's dividend yield of 1.13% is in the bottom 19.1%.
- Amongst its dividend-issuing peers in the mid-sized market cap category, ATR's beta -- a measure of volatility relative to the market at large -- is lower than 91.09% of them.
ATR Dividend Chart
ATR Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
ATR Dividends vs. Peers
|1||MINI||Mobile Mini, Inc.||4.10%|
|4||ARD||Ardagh Group S.A. Common Shares||3.32%|
|5||MERC||Mercer International Inc.||3.21%|
|6||SON||Sonoco Products Company||2.92%|
|7||PKG||Packaging Corporation of America||2.40%|
|8||BMS||Bemis Company, Inc.||2.24%|
|9||GPK||Graphic Packaging Holding Company||1.92%|
|11||SEE||Sealed Air Corporation||1.39%|
|12||SLGN||Silgan Holdings Inc.||1.39%|
|17||BERY||Berry Global Group, Inc.||0.00%|
|18||UFPT||UFP Technologies, Inc.||0.00%|
|19||PTVE||Pactiv Evergreen Inc.||0.00%|
|20||MPSX||Multi Packaging Solutions International Limited||0.00%|
|21||CCK||Crown Holdings, Inc.||0.00%|