Atara Biotherapeutics, Inc. (ATRA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ATRA POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where ATRA ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 48.38% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ATRA is in Value, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- ATRA ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 4th percentile.
ATRA Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Atara Biotherapeutics Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 9% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- ATRA's price/sales ratio is 44.49; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 95.81% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Atara Biotherapeutics Inc comes in at 174.05%, a number that bests 95.25% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ATRA, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are NTLA, RAPT, FGEN, IONS, and RNA.
- Visit ATRA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.atarabio.com.
ATRA Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, ATRA's EV/EBIT ratio is 112.29% lower, now standing at -3.6.
- ATRA's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 5.5 over the prior 84 months.
- Over the past 84 months, ATRA's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ATRA.
ATRA Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 79.79%.
- The 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -440.31%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -22.38%.
The table below shows ATRA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ATRA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ATRA has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 37.13% of graded US stocks.
- ATRA's asset turnover comes in at 0.025 -- ranking 360th of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- HGEN, ARMP, and ZSAN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ATRA.
The table below shows ATRA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ATRA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ATRA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.16||52-week high||$20.04|
|Prev. close||$5.16||52-week low||$4.70|
|Day high||$5.29||Avg. volume||1,016,820|
|50-day MA||$7.77||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$13.48||Market Cap||481.97M|
Atara Biotherapeutics, Inc. (ATRA) Company Bio
Atara Biotherapeutics is a biopharmaceutical company focused on developing innovative therapies for patients with debilitating diseases. The company was founded in 2012 and is based in South San Francisco, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
ATRA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ATRA Latest Social Stream
View Full ATRA Social Stream
Latest ATRA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Atara Biotherapeutics Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ATRA as an investment opportunity.
Atara Biotherapeutics (ATRA) is seeing favorable earnings estimate revision activity and has a positive Zacks Earnings ESP heading into earnings season.
The Zacks Analyst Blog Highlights Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Sage Therapeutics, Biogen Agios Pharmaceuticals Atara Biotherapeutics
Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Sage Therapeutics, Biogen Agios Pharmaceuticals Atara Biotherapeutics are included in this blog.
Updates from SAGE and Atara (ATRA) are among a few key highlights from the biotech sector during the past week.
A fatality in an early-stage clinical trial is weighing on the cell therapy company's stock today.
Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center's (MSK) has notified the FDA of a fatal serious adverse event (SAE) associated with a patient in Phase 1 study of Atara Biotherapeutics Inc's (NASDAQ: ATRA) autologous mesothelin CAR T, ATA2271. MSK has voluntarily paused enrollment of new patients in the study temporarily while additional information regarding the case is gathered and reviewed. ATA2271 is an autologous chimeric antigen receptor (CAR) T-cell therapy targeting mesothelin currently under clin
ATRA Price Returns