Atara Biotherapeutics, Inc. (ATRA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ATRA POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where ATRA ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 70.51% of US stocks.
- ATRA's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 52 weeks.
- ATRA ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 4th percentile.
ATRA Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Atara Biotherapeutics Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 9.34% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- ATRA's price/sales ratio is 125.45; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 97.32% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Atara Biotherapeutics Inc comes in at 260.13%, a number that bests 96.93% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Atara Biotherapeutics Inc are SLDB, ACET, FGEN, CARA, and BBIO.
- ATRA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Atara Biotherapeutics Inc's official web site, go to www.atarabio.com.
ATRA Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, ATRA's EV/EBIT ratio is 112.29% lower, now standing at -3.6.
- ATRA's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 5.5 over the prior 84 months.
- Over the past 84 months, ATRA's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ATRA.
ATRA Growth Metrics
- The 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -525.66%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -46.47%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at -78.49%.
The table below shows ATRA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ATRA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ATRA has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 37.13% of graded US stocks.
- ATRA's asset turnover comes in at 0.025 -- ranking 360th of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- HGEN, ARMP, and ZSAN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ATRA.
The table below shows ATRA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ATRA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ATRA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$17.79||52-week high||$28.20|
|Prev. close||$17.57||52-week low||$11.81|
|Day high||$18.35||Avg. volume||843,701|
|50-day MA||$17.01||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$15.16||Market Cap||1.57B|
Atara Biotherapeutics, Inc. (ATRA) Company Bio
Atara Biotherapeutics is a biopharmaceutical company focused on developing innovative therapies for patients with debilitating diseases. The company was founded in 2012 and is based in South San Francisco, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
ATRA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ATRA Latest Social Stream
View Full ATRA Social Stream
Latest ATRA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Atara Biotherapeutics Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ATRA as an investment opportunity.
Zacks Investment Research downgraded shares of Atara Biotherapeutics (NASDAQ:ATRA) from a buy rating to a hold rating in a research note released on Thursday morning, Zacks.com reports. According to Zacks, Atara Biotherapeutics, Inc. is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company. It is focused on developing therapeutics for serious unmet medical needs, with an initial focus on muscle 
SOUTH SAN FRANCISCO, Calif., November 08, 2021--Atara Biotherapeutics, Inc. (Nasdaq: ATRA), a leader in T-cell immunotherapy, leveraging its novel allogeneic Epstein-Barr virus (EBV) T-cell platform to develop transformative therapies for patients with cancer and autoimmune diseases, today announced that Pascal Touchon, President and Chief Executive Officer of Atara, will participate at three upcoming virtual conferences.
Atara Biotherapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ:ATRA) Director Matthew K. Fust sold 13,354 shares of Atara Biotherapeutics stock in a transaction dated Thursday, November 4th. The stock was sold at an average price of $19.50, for a total value of $260,403.00. The transaction was disclosed in a legal filing with the SEC, which is available at this hyperlink. 
SOUTH SAN FRANCISCO, Calif., November 05, 2021--Atara Biotherapeutics, Inc. (Nasdaq: ATRA), a pioneer in T-cell immunotherapy, leveraging its novel allogeneic EBV T-cell platform to develop transformative therapies for patients with cancer and autoimmune diseases, today reported the grant of an aggregate of 52,474 restricted stock units of Atara’s common stock to 15 newly hired employees and stock options to purchase an aggregate of 5,618 shares of Atara’s common stock to one such newly hired em
Atara Biotherapeutics to Present Eight Abstracts at the 63rd American Society of Hematology (ASH) Annual Meeting, Including First Presentation of Tab-cel® Pivotal Phase 3 (ALLELE) Data
No summary available.
ATRA Price Returns