Atara Biotherapeutics, Inc. (ATRA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ATRA POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where ATRA ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 83.84% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ATRA is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- ATRA ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 2nd percentile.
ATRA Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 425.36%, ATARA BIOTHERAPEUTICS INC's debt growth rate surpasses 95.58% of about US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for ATARA BIOTHERAPEUTICS INC comes in at 867.54%, a number that bests 98.89% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, ATRA is more volatile than 94.87% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ATRA, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ARCT, CRNX, RPTX, XENE, and NTLA.
- Visit ATRA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.atarabio.com.
ATRA Valuation Summary
- ATRA's price/sales ratio is 4.3; this is 7.53% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- ATRA's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 97 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ATRA.
ATRA Growth Metrics
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at -50.04%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -12.35%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -263.42%.
The table below shows ATRA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ATRA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ATRA has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 37.13% of graded US stocks.
- ATRA's asset turnover comes in at 0.025 -- ranking 360th of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- HGEN, ARMP, and ZSAN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ATRA.
The table below shows ATRA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ATRA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ATRA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.39||52-week high||$20.04|
|Prev. close||$3.31||52-week low||$2.83|
|Day high||$3.51||Avg. volume||1,616,293|
|50-day MA||$4.05||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$8.63||Market Cap||319.89M|
Atara Biotherapeutics, Inc. (ATRA) Company Bio
Atara Biotherapeutics is a biopharmaceutical company focused on developing innovative therapies for patients with debilitating diseases. The company was founded in 2012 and is based in South San Francisco, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
ATRA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ATRA Latest Social Stream
View Full ATRA Social Stream
Latest ATRA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ATARA BIOTHERAPEUTICS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ATRA as an investment opportunity.
The European Commission approves Alnylam's (ALNY) Amvuttra for treating hereditary transthyretin-mediated (hATTR) amyloidosis in adult patients with stage 1 or stage 2 polyneuropathy.
Horizon's (HZNP) phase II study on dazodalibep for treating patients with Sjogren's syndrome meets the primary endpoint.
The FDA accepts and grants priority review to Acadia's (ACAD) NDA for trofinetide to treat Rett syndrome. A decision from the regulatory body is due on Mar 12, 2023.
IVERIC bio (ISEE) reports positive top-line data from the phase III GATHER2 study, evaluating its investigational candidate, Zimura, for the treatment of geographic atrophy. Stock up.
The European Commission approves Gilead's (GILD) CAR T-cell therapy, Tecartus, for treating adult patients with relapsed or refractory B-cell precursor acute lymphoblastic leukemia.
ATRA Price Returns