AtriCure, Inc. (ATRC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ATRC POWR Grades
- ATRC scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 78.36% of US stocks.
- ATRC's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving up over the last 178 days.
- ATRC's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 16.22% of US stocks).
ATRC Stock Summary
- With a price/sales ratio of 6.77, ATRICURE INC has a higher such ratio than 83.21% of stocks in our set.
- ATRC's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of just 17.3% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, ATRC has reported earnings growth of -201.36%, putting it ahead of only 7.72% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to ATRICURE INC, a group of peers worth examining would be GLBE, AXGN, VSAT, EXAS, and VCYT.
- ATRC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ATRICURE INC's official web site, go to www.atricure.com.
ATRC Valuation Summary
- ATRC's price/sales ratio is 6.7; this is 34% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- ATRC's price/earnings ratio has moved down 252.7 over the prior 211 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ATRC.
ATRC Growth Metrics
- The year over year revenue growth rate now stands at 36.24%.
- The 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 35.82%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -57.62%.
The table below shows ATRC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ATRC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ATRC has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 28.8% of graded US stocks.
- ATRC's asset turnover comes in at 0.344 -- ranking 124th of 186 Medical Equipment stocks.
- INGN, BSX, and GKOS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ATRC.
The table below shows ATRC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ATRC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ATRC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$45.56||52-week high||$74.85|
|Prev. close||$45.96||52-week low||$32.51|
|Day high||$46.02||Avg. volume||273,109|
|50-day MA||$40.83||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$48.04||Market Cap||2.12B|
AtriCure, Inc. (ATRC) Company Bio
Atricure provides atrial fibrillation solutions worldwide. The Company has three primary product lines for cardiac tissue ablation and a product line for left atrial appendage exclusion. The company was founded in 2000 and is based in West Chester, Ohio.
Most Popular Stories View All
ATRC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ATRC Latest Social Stream
View Full ATRC Social Stream
Latest ATRC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ATRICURE INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ATRC as an investment opportunity.
MASON, Ohio, November 08, 2022--AtriCure, Inc. (Nasdaq: ATRC), a leading innovator in surgical treatments for atrial fibrillation (Afib), left atrial appendage (LAA) management, and post-operative pain management, today announced that the company will present at the 34th Annual Piper Sandler Healthcare Conference.
AtriCure (ATRC) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -8% and 2.26%, respectively, for the quarter ended September 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
MASON, Ohio, November 01, 2022--AtriCure, Inc. (Nasdaq: ATRC), a leading innovator in surgical treatments and therapies for atrial fibrillation (Afib), left atrial appendage (LAA) management and post-operative pain management, today announced third quarter 2022 financial results.
Nephros Inc. (NEPH) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
AtriCure (ATRC) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
ATRC Price Returns