AtriCure, Inc. (ATRC): Price and Financial Metrics
ATRC Stock Summary
- ATRC's price/sales ratio is 6.28; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 80.86% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 41.58%, AtriCure Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 75.12% of about US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for ATRC comes in at -6.96% -- higher than that of 25.14% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to AtriCure Inc are IRTC, FSCT, NTRA, NVRO, and REFR.
- Visit ATRC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.atricure.com.
ATRC Stock Price Chart More Charts
ATRC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$40.00||52-week high||$44.51|
|Prev. close||$39.95||52-week low||$22.57|
|Day high||$40.90||Avg. volume||384,241|
|50-day MA||$36.70||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$30.59||Market Cap||1.60B|
AtriCure, Inc. (ATRC) Company Bio
Atricure provides atrial fibrillation solutions worldwide. The Company has three primary product lines for cardiac tissue ablation and a product line for left atrial appendage exclusion. The company was founded in 2000 and is based in West Chester, Ohio.