AtriCure, Inc. (ATRC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ATRC POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where ATRC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 60.73% of US stocks.
- ATRC's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- ATRC ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 15th percentile.
ATRC Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for AtriCure Inc is higher than it is for about merely 24.47% of US stocks.
- ATRC's price/sales ratio is 17.23; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 88.23% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, ATRC is more volatile than 71.55% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to AtriCure Inc are PRO, XNCR, CLXT, SPNE, and PLAB.
- Visit ATRC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.atricure.com.
ATRC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, ATRC's price/sales ratio is 35.43% higher, now standing at 17.2.
- ATRC's price/sales ratio has moved up 1.1 over the prior 193 months.
- Over the past 193 months, ATRC's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 224.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ATRC.
ATRC Growth Metrics
- The 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 47.46%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at 132.83%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 16.61%.
The table below shows ATRC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ATRC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ATRC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$79.99||52-week high||$84.43|
|Prev. close||$80.68||52-week low||$34.04|
|Day high||$81.27||Avg. volume||358,042|
|50-day MA||$77.02||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$61.57||Market Cap||3.65B|
AtriCure, Inc. (ATRC) Company Bio
Atricure provides atrial fibrillation solutions worldwide. The Company has three primary product lines for cardiac tissue ablation and a product line for left atrial appendage exclusion. The company was founded in 2000 and is based in West Chester, Ohio.
ATRC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ATRC Latest Social Stream
View Full ATRC Social Stream
Latest ATRC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about AtriCure Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ATRC as an investment opportunity.
Anna Frank/E+ via Getty Images Almost a year ago, I called AtriCure (ATRC) a steady growth play, yet one with lackluster margins. I observed that the company was a steady medtech growth name, yet the problem is that the company has been losing money since the IPO 15 years ago,...
Cryoablation Devices Market Overview, Size, Share Opportunities and Challenges By Major Players Medtronic, CooperSurgical, AtriCure, Galil Medical, BVM Medical, etc.
Up Market Research (UMR) announces the release of a new report, Cryoablation Devices Market Research Report 2021. The statistics and insights provide an in-depth look into the market and opportunities. The report provides a comprehensive analysis of key market shares, size, trends, and forecasts for the global Cryoablation Devices market. It also covers data on 
The Daily Biotech Pulse: Lilly, Morphic''s Positive Data At ECCO, Humanigen''s COVID Treatment Gets Expedited Review In UK, TransCode IPO
Here''s a roundup of top developments in the biotech space over the last 24 hours. Scaling The Peaks (Biotech Stocks Hitting 52-week Highs July 8) Aerpio Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ: ARPO ) ( moved on positive analyst action) Ambrx Biopharma Inc. (NYSE: AMAM ) AtriCure, Inc. (NASDAQ: ATRC ) Biohaven Pharmaceutical Holding Company Ltd. (NYSE: BHVN ) BioLife Solutions, Inc. (NASDAQ: BLFS ) Edwards Lifesciences Corporation (NYSE: EW ) Novo Nordisk A/S (NYSE: NVO ) Recursion Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ: RXRX ) West Pharmaceutical Services, Inc. (NYSE: WST ) Down In The Dumps (Biotech Stocks Hitting 52-week Lows July 8) 89bio, Inc. (NASDAQ: ETNB ) AbCellera Biologics Inc. (NASDAQ: ABCL ) Achilles Therapeutics plc (NASDAQ: ACHL ) Adicet Bio, Inc. (NASDAQ: ACET ) ADMA Biologics, Inc. (NASD...
MASON, Ohio--(BUSINESS WIRE)--AtriCure, Inc. (Nasdaq: ATRC), a leading innovator in treatments for atrial fibrillation (Afib) and left atrial appendage (LAA) management, today announced that it will release second quarter 2021 financial results on Wednesday, August 4, 2021. AtriCure will host a conference call at 4:30 p.m. Eastern Time on Wednesday, August 4, 2021 to discuss its second quarter 2021 financial results. The call may be accessed through an operator by calling (844) 884-9951 for dom
Radiofrequency Ablation Device Market - Boston Scientific, St Jude Medical, Medtronic, Covidien and Stryker, Imricor Medical Systems, AtriCure, BIOTRONIK, MicroPort Scientific and Spacelabs Healthcare.
Coherent Market Insights has announced the addition of the Global Radiofrequency Ablation Device Market Size, Status and Forecast 2027, The report classifies the market in a precise manner to offer detailed insights about the aspects responsible for augmenting as well
ATRC Price Returns