AtriCure, Inc. (ATRC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ATRC POWR Grades
- ATRC scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 60.22% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ATRC is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 29.7142857142857 weeks.
- ATRC's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 15.42% of US stocks).
ATRC Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for AtriCure Inc is higher than it is for about just 24.96% of US stocks.
- ATRC's price/sales ratio is 15.58; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 88.14% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for ATRC comes in at -5.63% -- higher than that of 27.97% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to AtriCure Inc are XNCR, PRO, SPNE, CLXT, and XENE.
- ATRC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit AtriCure Inc's official web site, go to www.atricure.com.
ATRC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ATRC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$72.95||52-week high||$80.44|
|Prev. close||$72.60||52-week low||$34.04|
|Day high||$75.16||Avg. volume||395,929|
|50-day MA||$68.07||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$52.89||Market Cap||3.33B|
AtriCure, Inc. (ATRC) Company Bio
Atricure provides atrial fibrillation solutions worldwide. The Company has three primary product lines for cardiac tissue ablation and a product line for left atrial appendage exclusion. The company was founded in 2000 and is based in West Chester, Ohio.
ATRC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ATRC Latest Social Stream
View Full ATRC Social Stream
Latest ATRC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about AtriCure Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ATRC as an investment opportunity.
AtriCure, Inc. ( NASDAQ:ATRC ) has exhibited strong share price growth in the past few years. However, its earnings...
AtriCure (ATRC) saw its shares surge in the last session with trading volume being higher than average. The latest trend in earnings estimate revisions may not translate into further price increase in the near term.
Can You Imagine How Elated AtriCure's (NASDAQ:ATRC) Shareholders Feel About Its 427% Share Price Gain?
For many, the main point of investing in the stock market is to achieve spectacular returns. And we've seen some truly...
AtriCure, Inc. (ATRC) Q1 2021 Earnings Conference Call April 27, 2021 04:30 pm ET Company Participants Lynn Lewis - Investor Relations, Gilmartin Group Mike Carrel - President and Chief Executive Officer Angie Wirick - Chief Financial Officer Conference Call Participants Rick Wise - Stifel David Saxon - Needham Danielle Antalffy...
Forward-looking statements are subject to numerous risks and uncertainties, many of which are beyond AtriCure's control, including risks and uncertainties described from time to time in AtriCure's SEC filings. AtriCure's results may differ materially from those projected. AtriCure undertakes no obligation to publicly update any forward-looking statement.
ATRC Price Returns