Astronics Corporation (ATRO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ATRO POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where ATRO ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 75.32% of US stocks.
- ATRO's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- ATRO ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 18th percentile.
ATRO Stock Summary
- ATRO's went public 37.1 years ago, making it older than 93.53% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Of note is the ratio of ASTRONICS CORP's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 97.89% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -14.01%, ASTRONICS CORP's debt growth rate surpasses just 19.32% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ATRO, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are WLDN, FARM, PFSW, NVFY, and SNOA.
- ATRO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ASTRONICS CORP's official web site, go to www.astronics.com.
ATRO Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, ATRO's price/sales ratio is 52.38% lower, now standing at 1.
- Over the past 243 months, ATRO's price/earnings ratio has gone down 25.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ATRO.
ATRO Growth Metrics
- The 2 year revenue growth rate now stands at -36.96%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -70.19%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -291.84%.
The table below shows ATRO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ATRO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ATRO has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 70.96% of graded US stocks.
- ATRO's asset turnover comes in at 0.711 -- ranking 8th of 21 Aircraft stocks.
- HEI, DCO, and SPR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ATRO.
The table below shows ATRO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ATRO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ATRO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$14.51||52-week high||$15.22|
|Prev. close||$14.46||52-week low||$7.46|
|Day high||$14.61||Avg. volume||403,889|
|50-day MA||$10.21||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$10.01||Market Cap||464.19M|
Astronics Corporation (ATRO) Company Bio
Astronics Corporation is a supplier of products to the global aerospace, defense, electronics and semiconductor industries. Products and services include advanced, high-performance electrical power generation & distribution systems, lighting & safety systems, avionics products, aircraft structures, engineering design and systems certification and automated test systems. The company was founded in 1968 and is based in East Aurora, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
ATRO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ATRO Latest Social Stream
View Full ATRO Social Stream
Latest ATRO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ASTRONICS CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ATRO as an investment opportunity.
Stocks are moving higher today, boosted by an upbeat quarterly report from Netflix.
Astronics Corporation Announces Preliminary Sales for Fourth Quarter 2022 of $155 Million to $160 Million; Completes $205 Million Debt Refinancing
EAST AURORA, N.Y., January 19, 2023--Astronics Corporation (Nasdaq: ATRO) Announces Preliminary Sales for Fourth Quarter 2022 of $155M to $160M; Completes $205M Debt Refinancing release
Astronics Corporation delivered an impressive guidance for Q4 2022. Click here to read why we think analysts are expecting beneficial results for the next 2 years.
In Tuesday’s session, Astronics Corporation (NASDAQ:ATRO) marked $10.40 per share, up from $9.00 in the previous session. While Astronics Corporation has overperformed by 15.56%, investors are advised to look at stock chart patterns for technical insight. Within its last year performance, ATRO fell by -3.70%, with highs and lows ranging from $14.87 to $7.46, whereas […]
Gainers: Powell Industries (POWL) +18%, Astronics Corp (ATRO) +16%, IES Holdings IESC +11%, Textron TXT +6%.Losers: Hydrofarm Holdings (HYFM) -18%, TuSimple Holdings (TSP) -17%, ESS…
ATRO Price Returns