Astronics Corporation (ATRO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ATRO POWR Grades
- ATRO scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 81% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ATRO is in Value, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- ATRO's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 4.4% of US stocks).
ATRO Stock Summary
- ATRO's went public 35.45 years ago, making it older than 92.79% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Astronics Corp is higher than 94.54% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for ATRO comes in at 28.75% -- higher than that of 92.13% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Astronics Corp are TWIN, PHX, OIS, SANW, and MNTX.
- Visit ATRO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.astronics.com.
ATRO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ATRO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$19.23||52-week high||$19.58|
|Prev. close||$18.03||52-week low||$6.30|
|Day high||$19.26||Avg. volume||233,202|
|50-day MA||$17.21||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$13.24||Market Cap||594.69M|
Astronics Corporation (ATRO) Company Bio
Astronics Corporation is a supplier of products to the global aerospace, defense, electronics and semiconductor industries. Products and services include advanced, high-performance electrical power generation & distribution systems, lighting & safety systems, avionics products, aircraft structures, engineering design and systems certification and automated test systems. The company was founded in 1968 and is based in East Aurora, New York.
ATRO Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Astronics Corp with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Astronics Corp ranked in the 0th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Astronics Corp, consider:
- The compound growth rate in the free cash flow of Astronics Corp over the past 5.75 years is -0.55%; that's higher than only 0.8% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Industrials sector.
- Astronics Corp's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -6.67. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 9.24% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
ATRO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ATRO Latest Social Stream
View Full ATRO Social Stream
Latest ATRO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Astronics Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ATRO as an investment opportunity.
Astronics Corporation ( NASDAQ:ATRO ) shareholders have seen the share price descend 14% over the month. But that...
Astronics Corporation (Nasdaq: ATRO) Announces First Quarter 2021 Financial Results Conference Call and Webcast
Astronics Selected to Manufacture Components for the Raytheon Missiles & Defense Light Weight Command Launch Unit (CLU) for the Javelin Program
EAST AURORA, N.Y.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Astronics Selected to Manufacture components for the Raytheon Missiles & Defense Light Weight Command Launch Unit (CLU) for the Javelin Program
Puloli designs and deploys utility PLTE networks for multiple IoT capabilities such as next-gen AMI, grid modernization and SCADA augmentation.
Aircraft Synthetic Vision Market | Increasing Demand, Current Growth Rate, Outlook and Forecast to 2027 | Key Player – Honeywell International Inc., Garmin Ltd., Hilton Software, ADB Airfield Solutions LLC, ATG Airports Ltd., Rockwell Collins, Astronics
The aircraft synthetic vision system is an aviation technology that provides the database of runways, terrains, airports, obstacles, and flight plan information to build a virtual environment that corresponds to the real world. It combines this database with the computing
ATRO Price Returns