Astronics Corporation (ATRO): Price and Financial Metrics
ATRO Stock Summary
- ATRO's went public 35.2 years ago, making it older than 92.78% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Over the past twelve months, ATRO has reported earnings growth of -241.94%, putting it ahead of merely 8.12% of US stocks in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Astronics Corp comes in at -34.96%, a number that bests merely 10% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ATRO, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ATNI, FRGI, NP, TRS, and FWRD.
- Visit ATRO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.astronics.com.
ATRO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ATRO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$15.77||52-week high||$18.44|
|Prev. close||$15.78||52-week low||$6.30|
|Day high||$16.33||Avg. volume||309,100|
|50-day MA||$14.43||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$10.77||Market Cap||487.20M|
Astronics Corporation (ATRO) Company Bio
Astronics Corporation is a supplier of products to the global aerospace, defense, electronics and semiconductor industries. Products and services include advanced, high-performance electrical power generation & distribution systems, lighting & safety systems, avionics products, aircraft structures, engineering design and systems certification and automated test systems. The company was founded in 1968 and is based in East Aurora, New York.
ATRO Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Astronics Corp with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Astronics Corp ranked in the 13th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for ATRO, they are:
- The compound growth rate in the free cash flow of Astronics Corp over the past 5.81 years is -0.18%; that's better than merely 6.6% of cash flow producing equities in the Industrials sector, where it is classified.
- Astronics Corp's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than only 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- Astronics Corp's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -15.68. This coverage rate is greater than that of merely 6.17% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
ATRO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ATRO Latest Social Stream
View Full ATRO Social Stream
Latest ATRO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Astronics Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ATRO as an investment opportunity.
Astronics Selected to Manufacture Components for the Raytheon Missiles & Defense Light Weight Command Launch Unit (CLU) for the Javelin Program
EAST AURORA, N.Y.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Astronics Selected to Manufacture components for the Raytheon Missiles & Defense Light Weight Command Launch Unit (CLU) for the Javelin Program
Puloli designs and deploys utility PLTE networks for multiple IoT capabilities such as next-gen AMI, grid modernization and SCADA augmentation.
Aircraft Synthetic Vision Market | Increasing Demand, Current Growth Rate, Outlook and Forecast to 2027 | Key Player – Honeywell International Inc., Garmin Ltd., Hilton Software, ADB Airfield Solutions LLC, ATG Airports Ltd., Rockwell Collins, Astronics
The aircraft synthetic vision system is an aviation technology that provides the database of runways, terrains, airports, obstacles, and flight plan information to build a virtual environment that corresponds to the real world. It combines this database with the computing
Astronics Corporation (ATRO) Q4 2020 Earnings Conference Call February 23, 2021 11:00 ET Company Participants Debbie Pawlowski - Investor Relations Peter Gundermann - Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer David Burney - Chief Financial Officer Conference Call Participants Austin Moeller - Canaccord Genuity Doug Ryan - Colliers Jon Tanwanteng -...
Astronics ([[ATRO]] -11.1%) missed Q4 EPS estimate, while it reported revenue down by 42.1% Y/Y to $114.8M; and net loss of $19.98M vs. $34.06M a year ago.Q4 Gross margin improved by 310 bps to 16.6%; and operating loss reduced to $5.47M from $36.86M a year ago.Q4 Adj. EBITDA reduced by 85.4%...
ATRO Price Returns
Continue Researching ATROHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Astronics Corp's stock as an investment opportunity:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!