Astronics Corporation (ATRO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ATRO POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where ATRO ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 85.34% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ATRO is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- ATRO ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 37th percentile.
ATRO Stock Summary
- Astronics Corp's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.84% of US equities in our set.
- Of note is the ratio of Astronics Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 97.59% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Astronics Corp comes in at -11.48%, a number that bests only 10.21% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Astronics Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be LRN, AZZ, ACA, CMT, and UFI.
- Visit ATRO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.astronics.com.
ATRO Valuation Summary
- ATRO's price/sales ratio is 0.9; this is 72.73% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 243 months, ATRO's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.2.
- Over the past 243 months, ATRO's price/earnings ratio has gone down 22.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ATRO.
ATRO Growth Metrics
- The 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 1049.47%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 1.11%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 96.25%.
The table below shows ATRO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ATRO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ATRO has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 70.96% of graded US stocks.
- ATRO's asset turnover comes in at 0.711 -- ranking 8th of 21 Aircraft stocks.
- HEI, DCO, and SPR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ATRO.
The table below shows ATRO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ATRO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ATRO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$10.17||52-week high||$19.28|
|Prev. close||$9.83||52-week low||$9.24|
|Day high||$10.19||Avg. volume||148,565|
|50-day MA||$10.59||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$12.25||Market Cap||324.32M|
Astronics Corporation (ATRO) Company Bio
Astronics Corporation is a supplier of products to the global aerospace, defense, electronics and semiconductor industries. Products and services include advanced, high-performance electrical power generation & distribution systems, lighting & safety systems, avionics products, aircraft structures, engineering design and systems certification and automated test systems. The company was founded in 1968 and is based in East Aurora, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
ATRO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ATRO Latest Social Stream
View Full ATRO Social Stream
Latest ATRO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Astronics Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ATRO as an investment opportunity.
EAST AURORA, N.Y., February 18, 2022--Astronics Corporation (Nasdaq: ATRO) Announces Fourth Quarter 2021 Financial Results Conference Call and Webcast
EAST AURORA, N.Y., February 10, 2022--Astronics Corporation (Nasdaq: ATRO) Congratulates Textron Aviation on the First Flight of the Beechcraft Denali
There's a lot to be optimistic about in the Technology sector as 3 analysts just weighed in on Astronics (ATRO – Research Report), Enphase Energy (ENPH – Research Report) and Extreme Networks (EXTR – Research Report) with bullish sentiments. Astronics (ATRO) Colliers Securities analyst Richard Ryan maintained a Buy rating on Astronics today and set a price target of $19.00. The company's shares closed last Tuesday at $12.49. According to TipRanks.com, Ryan is a 3-star analyst with an average return of 27.3% and a 67.1% success rate. Henderson covers the Technology sector, focusing on stocks such as SailPoint Technologies Holdings, CrowdStrike Holdings, and CyberArk Software.
Astronics Corporation Announces $177 Million in Preliminary Bookings and Record Backlog for Fourth Quarter 2021
EAST AURORA, N.Y., February 08, 2022--Astronics Corporation (Nasdaq: ATRO) Announces $177 Million in Preliminary Bookings and Record Backlog for Fourth Quarter 2021
ASC, ATRO, and DHX have been added to the Zacks Rank #5 (Strong Sell) List on February 1, 2022
ATRO Price Returns