Astronics Corporation (ATRO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ATRO POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where ATRO ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 87.71% of US stocks.
- ATRO's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 178 days.
- ATRO's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 48.23% of US stocks).
ATRO Stock Summary
- ASTRONICS CORP's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 93.26% of US equities in our set.
- Of note is the ratio of ASTRONICS CORP's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 97.68% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for ATRO comes in at 12.07% -- higher than that of 85.62% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ATRO, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are UFI, PETQ, DTST, SNOA, and IIIN.
- Visit ATRO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.astronics.com.
ATRO Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, ATRO's EV/EBIT ratio is 544.38% lower, now standing at -75.1.
- Over the past 243 months, ATRO's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ATRO.
ATRO Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at -74.5%.
- The 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 1318.62%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 0.97%.
The table below shows ATRO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ATRO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ATRO has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 70.96% of graded US stocks.
- ATRO's asset turnover comes in at 0.711 -- ranking 8th of 21 Aircraft stocks.
- HEI, DCO, and SPR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ATRO.
The table below shows ATRO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ATRO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ATRO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.33||52-week high||$14.95|
|Prev. close||$8.62||52-week low||$8.12|
|Day high||$8.62||Avg. volume||131,034|
|50-day MA||$10.19||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$11.35||Market Cap||266.49M|
Astronics Corporation (ATRO) Company Bio
Astronics Corporation is a supplier of products to the global aerospace, defense, electronics and semiconductor industries. Products and services include advanced, high-performance electrical power generation & distribution systems, lighting & safety systems, avionics products, aircraft structures, engineering design and systems certification and automated test systems. The company was founded in 1968 and is based in East Aurora, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
ATRO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ATRO Latest Social Stream
View Full ATRO Social Stream
Latest ATRO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ASTRONICS CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ATRO as an investment opportunity.
Astronics Corporation's (NASDAQ:ATRO) recent 13% pullback adds to one-year year losses, institutional owners may take drastic measures
A look at the shareholders of Astronics Corporation ( NASDAQ:ATRO ) can tell us which group is most powerful. With 58...
EAST AURORA, N.Y., August 24, 2022--Astronics Corporation (Nasdaq: ATRO) Selected by U.S. Army for Radio Test Set Program
Image source: The Motley Fool. Astronics (NASDAQ: ATRO)Q2 2022 Earnings CallAug 10, 2022, 11:00 a.m. ETContents: Prepared Remarks Questions and Answers Call Participants Prepared Remarks: OperatorGreetings and welcome to Astronics second quarter 2022 financial results call.
Astronics Corporation (ATRO) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -41.67% and 1.88%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
EAST AURORA, N.Y., August 10, 2022--Astronics Corporation (Nasdaq: ATRO) ("Astronics" or the "Company"), a leading supplier of advanced technologies and products to the global aerospace, defense and other mission critical industries, today reported financial results for the three and six months ended July 2, 2022.
ATRO Price Returns