Astronics Corporation (ATRO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ATRO POWR Grades
- ATRO scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 77.35% of US stocks.
- ATRO's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 163 days.
- ATRO ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 30th percentile.
ATRO Stock Summary
- ATRO's went public 36.08 years ago, making it older than 92.74% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Of note is the ratio of Astronics Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 81.67% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Astronics Corp comes in at -24.32%, a number that bests just 8.14% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ATRO, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are UFI, NR, NBY, ACA, and IHT.
- Visit ATRO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.astronics.com.
ATRO Valuation Summary
- ATRO's price/sales ratio is 0.9; this is 72.73% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 243 months, ATRO's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.2.
- Over the past 243 months, ATRO's price/earnings ratio has gone down 22.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ATRO.
ATRO Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 10.9%.
- The year over year price growth rate now stands at 96.25%.
- The 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 1092.86%.
The table below shows ATRO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ATRO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ATRO has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 70.96% of graded US stocks.
- ATRO's asset turnover comes in at 0.711 -- ranking 8th of 21 Aircraft stocks.
- HEI, DCO, and SPR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ATRO.
The table below shows ATRO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ATRO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ATRO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$12.56||52-week high||$20.93|
|Prev. close||$12.41||52-week low||$9.94|
|Day high||$12.58||Avg. volume||152,153|
|50-day MA||$11.99||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$14.78||Market Cap||395.14M|
Astronics Corporation (ATRO) Company Bio
Astronics Corporation is a supplier of products to the global aerospace, defense, electronics and semiconductor industries. Products and services include advanced, high-performance electrical power generation & distribution systems, lighting & safety systems, avionics products, aircraft structures, engineering design and systems certification and automated test systems. The company was founded in 1968 and is based in East Aurora, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
ATRO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ATRO Latest Social Stream
View Full ATRO Social Stream
Latest ATRO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Astronics Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ATRO as an investment opportunity.
EAST AURORA, N.Y., January 04, 2022--Astronics Corporation (Nasdaq:ATRO) to Webcast Presentation at the Needham Growth Conference
Today we will run through one way of estimating the intrinsic value of Astronics Corporation ( NASDAQ:ATRO ) by taking...
Investment company Royce Capital Fund (Current Portfolio) buys Thryv Holdings Inc, Barnes & Noble Education Inc, Fossil Group Inc, Imax Corp, Trident Acquisitions Corp, sells , , County Bancorp Inc, , Aspen Aerogels Inc during the 3-months ended 2021Q3, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Royce Capital Fund.
Investment company Managed Portfolio Series (Current Portfolio) buys Lions Gate Entertainment Corp, White Mountains Insurance Group, IEH Corp, NewMarket Corp, Ducommun Inc, sells Viasat Inc, Millicom International Cellular SA, KAR Auction Services Inc, Tegna Inc, Astronics Corp during the 3-months ended 2021Q3, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Managed Portfolio Series.
Shares of Astronics Co. (OTCMKTS:ATROB) crossed below its 50 day moving average during trading on Monday . The stock has a 50 day moving average of $13.22 and traded as low as $10.30. Astronics shares last traded at $10.57, with a volume of 1,599 shares trading hands. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.73,  The post Astronics (OTCMKTS:ATROB) Shares Pass Below 50-Day Moving Average of $13.22 appeared first on ETF Daily News .
ATRO Price Returns