Astronics Corporation (ATRO): Price and Financial Metrics
ATRO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$17.34||52-week high||$17.58|
|Prev. close||$16.73||52-week low||$7.46|
|Day high||$17.40||Avg. volume||205,156|
|50-day MA||$15.37||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$11.83||Market Cap||562.86M|
ATRO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ATRO POWR Grades
- ATRO scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 91.22% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ATRO is in Value, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- ATRO ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 44th percentile.
ATRO Stock Summary
- ATRO's went public 37.42 years ago, making it older than 93.61% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Of note is the ratio of ASTRONICS CORP's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 84.94% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, ASTRONICS CORP is reporting a growth rate of 614.36%; that's higher than 97.44% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to ASTRONICS CORP are DOOR, UFI, AMS, TEX, and SYPR.
- ATRO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ASTRONICS CORP's official web site, go to www.astronics.com.
ATRO Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, ATRO's price/sales ratio is 9.09% lower, now standing at 1.
- ATRO's price/earnings ratio has moved down 21.7 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ATRO.
ATRO Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 1650.11%.
- The 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -0.18%.
- The 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 50.41%.
The table below shows ATRO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ATRO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ATRO has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 70.96% of graded US stocks.
- ATRO's asset turnover comes in at 0.711 -- ranking 8th of 21 Aircraft stocks.
- HEI, DCO, and SPR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ATRO.
The table below shows ATRO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ATRO Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of ATRO, see our ATRO price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$17.33||Average Broker Recommendation||1.62 (Moderate Buy)|
Astronics Corporation (ATRO) Company Bio
Astronics Corporation is a supplier of products to the global aerospace, defense, electronics and semiconductor industries. Products and services include advanced, high-performance electrical power generation & distribution systems, lighting & safety systems, avionics products, aircraft structures, engineering design and systems certification and automated test systems. The company was founded in 1968 and is based in East Aurora, New York.
ATRO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ATRO Latest Social Stream
View Full ATRO Social Stream
Latest ATRO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ASTRONICS CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ATRO as an investment opportunity.
Astronics Corporation Selected by Airbus to Supply Passenger Service Units for A220 Program
EAST AURORA, N.Y., June 06, 2023--Astronics Corporation (Nasdaq: ATRO) Selected by Airbus to Supply Passenger Service Units for A220 Program
Astronics Corporation (ATRO) Is a Trending Stock: Facts to Know Before Betting on It
Astronics Corporation (ATRO) has received quite a bit of attention from Zacks.com users lately. Therefore, it is wise to be aware of the facts that can impact the stock's prospects.
Astronics EmPower® UltraLite G2 Power System for Passenger In-Seat Power on Commercial Aircraft Revolutionizes Cabin Power
EAST AURORA, N.Y., June 05, 2023--Astronics Corporation (Nasdaq: ATRO) EmPower® UltraLite G2 Power System for Passenger In-Seat Power on Commercial Aircraft Revolutionizes Cabin Power
Astronics Corporation Announces Filing of Universal Shelf Registration Statement
EAST AURORA, N.Y., June 05, 2023--Astronics Corporation (Nasdaq: ATRO) Astronics Corporation Announces Filing of Universal Shelf Registration Statement
Astronics Corporation to Webcast Fireside Chat at the Wells Fargo Industrials Conference
EAST AURORA, N.Y., June 01, 2023--Astronics Corporation (Nasdaq: ATRO) to Webcast Fireside Chat at the Wells Fargo Industrials Conference
ATRO Price Returns
Continue Researching ATROHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Astronics Corp's stock as an investment opportunity:
Astronics Corp (ATRO) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Astronics Corp (ATRO) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Astronics Corp (ATRO) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...