Astronics Corporation (ATRO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ATRO POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where ATRO ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 75.65% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ATRO is in Value, which has been heading down over the past 48 weeks.
- ATRO ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 9th percentile.
ATRO Stock Summary
- ATRO's went public 35.75 years ago, making it older than 92.65% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Of note is the ratio of Astronics Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 82.89% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Astronics Corp comes in at -33.25%, a number that bests merely 8.2% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ATRO, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are UFI, MANT, NBY, CVET, and CVGW.
- Visit ATRO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.astronics.com.
ATRO Valuation Summary
- ATRO's price/sales ratio is 0.9; this is 72.73% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 243 months, ATRO's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.2.
- Over the past 243 months, ATRO's price/earnings ratio has gone down 22.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ATRO.
ATRO Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -86.77%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -26.73%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -68.65%.
The table below shows ATRO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ATRO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ATRO has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 67.98% of graded US stocks.
- ATRO's asset turnover comes in at 0.711 -- ranking 8th of 21 Aircraft stocks.
- HEI, DCO, and SPR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ATRO.
The table below shows ATRO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ATRO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ATRO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$14.11||52-week high||$20.93|
|Prev. close||$14.08||52-week low||$6.30|
|Day high||$14.24||Avg. volume||219,743|
|50-day MA||$14.73||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$15.80||Market Cap||436.38M|
Astronics Corporation (ATRO) Company Bio
Astronics Corporation is a supplier of products to the global aerospace, defense, electronics and semiconductor industries. Products and services include advanced, high-performance electrical power generation & distribution systems, lighting & safety systems, avionics products, aircraft structures, engineering design and systems certification and automated test systems. The company was founded in 1968 and is based in East Aurora, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
ATRO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ATRO Latest Social Stream
View Full ATRO Social Stream
Latest ATRO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Astronics Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ATRO as an investment opportunity.
Astronics Corporation (ATRO) saw its shares surge in the last session with trading volume being higher than average. The latest trend in earnings estimate revisions may not translate into further price increase in the near term.
AstraZeneca, Brooks Automation, Teradata, Atea Pharmaceuticals and Astronics are five top stock gainers for Monday.
Image source: The Motley Fool. Astronics (NASDAQ: ATRO)Q2 2021 Earnings CallAug 06, 2021, 11:00 a.m. ETContents: Prepared Remarks Questions and Answers Call Participants Prepared Remarks: OperatorGreetings.
EAST AURORA, N.Y.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Astronics Corporation (Nasdaq: ATRO) Reports 2021 Second Quarter Financial Results
Astronics Corporation (ATRO) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -52.94% and -3.42%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
ATRO Price Returns