Antares Pharma, Inc. (ATRS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ATRS POWR Grades
- ATRS scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 95.32% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ATRS is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 48 weeks.
- ATRS ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 13th percentile.
ATRS Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -32.27%, Antares Pharma Inc's debt growth rate surpasses only 16.12% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, ATRS has reported earnings growth of 144.89%, putting it ahead of 85.34% of US stocks in our set.
- The volatility of Antares Pharma Inc's share price is greater than that of only 16.17% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Antares Pharma Inc are AWH, AXGN, SSTK, SLP, and STIM.
- Visit ATRS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.antarespharma.com.
ATRS Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, ATRS's EV/EBIT ratio is 6.83% lower, now standing at 27.3.
- ATRS's price/sales ratio has moved down 7.8 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, ATRS's price/sales ratio has gone down 7.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ATRS.
ATRS Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 142.09%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at 12.3%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -8.27%.
The table below shows ATRS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ATRS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ATRS has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 49.91% of graded US stocks.
- ATRS's asset turnover comes in at 0.857 -- ranking 31st of 183 Medical Equipment stocks.
- VASO, MMSI, and EW are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ATRS.
The table below shows ATRS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ATRS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ATRS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.74||52-week high||$5.07|
|Prev. close||$3.70||52-week low||$2.63|
|Day high||$3.79||Avg. volume||956,640|
|50-day MA||$4.02||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.12||Market Cap||635.68M|
Antares Pharma, Inc. (ATRS) Company Bio
Antares Pharma, Inc. focuses on developing and commercializing self-administered parenteral pharmaceutical products and technologies worldwide. The company was founded in 1979 and is based in Ewing, New Jersey.
Most Popular Stories View All
ATRS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ATRS Latest Social Stream
View Full ATRS Social Stream
Latest ATRS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Antares Pharma Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ATRS as an investment opportunity.
Antares Pharma, Inc. ( NASDAQ:ATRS ) shareholders might be concerned after seeing the share price drop 16% in the last...
EWING, N.J., Sept. 08, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Antares Pharma, Inc. (NASDAQ: ATRS) (the Company), a specialty pharmaceutical company, today announced that Robert F. Apple, President and Chief Executive Officer, will participate and host investor meetings at the H.C. Wainwright 23 rd Annual Global Investment Conference being held on September 13-15, 2021.
Intramuscular Injector Market Analysis, Growth, Size and Forecast 2021 to 2027 | Antares Pharma, Endo International Plc, Bioject Medical Technologies
The Global Intramuscular Injector Market analysis to 2027 is a specialized and in-depth study of the industry with a special focus on the global market trend analysis. The report aims to provide an overview of the Intramuscular Injector market
Global Wegeners Granulomatosis/Granulomatosis with Polyangiitis Market Report Forecast to 2021-2027 |key players are Genentech, Inc., GlaxoSmithKline plc., Sonoma Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Bristol-Myers Squibb Company, Antares Pharma, Medac Pharma, Inc.,
A newly published report on Wegeners Granulomatosis/Granulomatosis with Polyangiitis Market by Infinity Business Insights forecasts the market to grow at a robust rate. The ears, nose, throat, lungs, and kidneys can all be affected by granulomatosis with polyangiitis. It''s possible
These healthcare stocks have their warts, but the price is right for long-term investors.
ATRS Price Returns