Antares Pharma, Inc. (ATRS): Price and Financial Metrics
ATRS Stock Summary
- ATRS's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 1.46 -- higher than merely 15.05% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Antares Pharma Inc is higher than 83.03% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Antares Pharma Inc is reporting a growth rate of 800.66%; that's higher than 97.9% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Antares Pharma Inc are KTOS, SSTK, RGEN, CUTR, and OMCL.
- Visit ATRS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.antarespharma.com.
ATRS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ATRS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.95||52-week high||$5.07|
|Prev. close||$3.92||52-week low||$2.39|
|Day high||$4.05||Avg. volume||1,238,758|
|50-day MA||$4.25||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.49||Market Cap||664.24M|
Antares Pharma, Inc. (ATRS) Company Bio
Antares Pharma, Inc. focuses on developing and commercializing self-administered parenteral pharmaceutical products and technologies worldwide. The company was founded in 1979 and is based in Ewing, New Jersey.
ATRS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ATRS Latest Social Stream
View Full ATRS Social Stream
Latest ATRS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Antares Pharma Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ATRS as an investment opportunity.
Antares Pharma's (NASDAQ:ATRS) Wonderful 344% Share Price Increase Shows How Capitalism Can Build Wealth
Buying shares in the best businesses can build meaningful wealth for you and your family. And highest quality companies...
Pharmaceutical Drug Delivery Market Strapping Growth By 2020 With Pfizer Inc., Bayer AG, Johnson & Johnson Services, Novartis AG, 3M, Becton Dickinson and Company, Sanofi, Merck KGaA, GlaxoSmithKline plc., Antares Pharma
A new research document with title Global Pharmaceutical Drug Delivery Market Report covering detailed analysis, Competitive landscape, forecast and strategies has been added to the Insight Partners. The study covers geographic analysis that includes regions like North America, Europe and
Antares Pharma, Inc. (NASDAQ:ATRS) Director Thomas J. Garrity sold 50,000 shares of the stock in a transaction on Thursday, March 11th. The stock was sold at an average price of $4.28, for a total value of $214,000.00. Following the completion of the transaction, the director now directly owns 274,406 shares of the company’s stock, valued […]
Intramuscular Drug Delivery Market is Projected to Augment the Growth of the Market By Rising Adoption of Self-injection | Players Antares Pharma, Eli Lily, Galaxo, HMD pharmaceuticals, Inovio Pharmaceuticals, Merck, Novartis, Pfizer, Pharmajet, Teva Phar
The "Intramuscular Drug Delivery Market - Growth, Trends, COVID-19 Impact Analysis, and Forecasts (2021 - 2027)" report has been added to Stratagem Market Insights offering. Intramuscular drug delivery has been one of the leading methods of delivering medications throughout the world
Antares Pharma (NASDAQ:ATRS) issued its quarterly earnings results on Monday. The specialty pharmaceutical company reported $0.03 EPS for the quarter, missing the Thomson Reuters’ consensus estimate of $0.04 by ($0.01), Fidelity Earnings reports. Antares Pharma had a net margin of 6.64% and a return on equity of 16.48%. Shares of ATRS traded up $0.22 during […]
ATRS Price Returns