Antares Pharma, Inc. (ATRS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ATRS POWR Grades
- ATRS scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 81.19% of US stocks.
- ATRS's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- ATRS's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 8.18% of US stocks).
ATRS Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Antares Pharma Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 99.53% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -46.25%, Antares Pharma Inc's debt growth rate surpasses only 8.48% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Antares Pharma Inc is reporting a growth rate of 380.61%; that's higher than 94.35% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Antares Pharma Inc are MYOV, MIME, ASTC, FLGT, and CVLT.
- Visit ATRS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.antarespharma.com.
ATRS Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, ATRS's EV/EBIT ratio is 6.83% lower, now standing at 27.3.
- ATRS's price/sales ratio has moved down 7.8 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, ATRS's price/sales ratio has gone down 7.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ATRS.
ATRS Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 154.75%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 106.35%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 169.31%.
The table below shows ATRS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ATRS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ATRS has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 47.93% of graded US stocks.
- ATRS's asset turnover comes in at 0.857 -- ranking 29th of 186 Medical Equipment stocks.
- VASO, MMSI, and NAOV are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ATRS.
The table below shows ATRS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ATRS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ATRS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.59||52-week high||$5.60|
|Prev. close||$5.59||52-week low||$3.11|
|Day high||$5.60||Avg. volume||3,291,313|
|50-day MA||$4.86||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.91||Market Cap||955.06M|
Antares Pharma, Inc. (ATRS) Company Bio
Antares Pharma, Inc. focuses on developing and commercializing self-administered parenteral pharmaceutical products and technologies worldwide. The company was founded in 1979 and is based in Ewing, New Jersey.
Most Popular Stories View All
ATRS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ATRS Latest Social Stream
View Full ATRS Social Stream
Latest ATRS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Antares Pharma Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ATRS as an investment opportunity.
The external fund manager backed by Berkshire Hathaway's Charlie Munger, Li Lu, makes no bones about it when he says...
EWING, N.J., Feb. 17, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Antares Pharma, Inc. (NASDAQ: ATRS) (the “Company”), a specialty pharmaceutical company, today announced it will release its fourth quarter and full-year 2021 financial and operating results on Thursday, March 3, 2022, before the market opens. Antares will host a conference call on Thursday, March 3, 2022 at 8:30am ET to discuss the results. The dial-in numbers are (888) 254-3590 for domestic callers and (323) 794-2551 for international callers. The
Henry Schein (HSIC) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 18.89% and 4.60%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
PDUFA target action date set for March 28, 2022EWING, N.J., Feb. 03, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Antares Pharma, Inc. (NASDAQ: ATRS) (the “Company”), a specialty pharmaceutical company, today announced that the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (“FDA”) has accepted its New Drug Application (“NDA”) resubmission for TLANDO® (testosterone undecanoate), an oral treatment for testosterone replacement therapy (“TRT”). The FDA designated the NDA as a Class 1 resubmission with a two-month review goal perio
Glens Falls, NY, based Investment company Arrow Financial Corp (Current Portfolio) buys iShares Core MSCI International Developed Markets , PowerShares QQQ Trust Ser 1, Caterpillar Inc, Dollar Tree Inc, Activision Blizzard Inc, sells Netflix Inc, iShares iBonds Dec 2021 Term Corporate ETF, Lockheed Martin Corp, Gilead Sciences Inc, Goldman Sachs Group Inc during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Arrow Financial Corp.
ATRS Price Returns