Antares Pharma, Inc. (ATRS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ATRS POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where ATRS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 82.32% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ATRS is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- ATRS's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 11.83% of US stocks).
ATRS Stock Summary
- ATRS's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 4.05 -- higher than just 22.38% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for ATRS is currently 42.59, higher than 89.16% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Over the past twelve months, ATRS has reported earnings growth of 298.59%, putting it ahead of 93.43% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Antares Pharma Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be BDSI, LRN, VMD, AUDC, and PDEX.
- Visit ATRS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.antarespharma.com.
ATRS Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, ATRS's price/earnings ratio is 65.29% lower, now standing at 11.8.
- Over the past 243 months, ATRS's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 39.2.
- Over the past 243 months, ATRS's price/sales ratio has gone down 9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ATRS.
ATRS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ATRS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.48||52-week high||$5.07|
|Prev. close||$4.47||52-week low||$2.55|
|Day high||$4.50||Avg. volume||1,038,755|
|50-day MA||$4.28||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.95||Market Cap||756.22M|
Antares Pharma, Inc. (ATRS) Company Bio
Antares Pharma, Inc. focuses on developing and commercializing self-administered parenteral pharmaceutical products and technologies worldwide. The company was founded in 1979 and is based in Ewing, New Jersey.
ATRS Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Antares Pharma Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Antares Pharma Inc ranked in the 7th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 97%. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Antares Pharma Inc ended up being:
- The company's compound free cash flow growth rate over the past 1 years comes in at -0.16%; that's greater than just 9.8% of US stocks we're applying DCF forecasting to.
- As a business, Antares Pharma Inc experienced a tax rate of about 180% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Healthcare), this tax rate is higher than 97.32% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
ATRS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ATRS Latest Social Stream
View Full ATRS Social Stream
Latest ATRS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Antares Pharma Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ATRS as an investment opportunity.
EWING, N.J., July 28, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Antares Pharma, Inc. (NASDAQ: ATRS) (“the Company”), a specialty pharmaceutical company, today announced it will release its second quarter 2021 financial and operating results on Thursday, August 5, 2021, before the market opens. Antares will host a conference call on Thursday, August 5, 2021 at 8:30am ET to discuss the results. The dial-in numbers are (800) 367-2403 for domestic callers and (334) 777-6978 for international callers. The conference
EWING, N.J., July 22, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Antares Pharma, Inc. (NASDAQ: ATRS) (“the Company”), a specialty pharmaceutical company, today announced that the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has accepted the Investigational New Drug Application (IND) for ATRS-1902 for adrenal crisis rescue. The active IND enables Antares to initiate a Phase 1 clinical study for ATRS-1902 for the treatment of acute adrenal insufficiency, known as adrenal crisis, in adults and adolescents, using a novel
Is Antares Pharma, Inc.'s (NASDAQ:ATRS) Stock's Recent Performance A Reflection Of Its Financial Health?
Antares Pharma's (NASDAQ:ATRS) stock up by 8.0% over the past three months. Since the market usually pay for a...
EWING, N.J., July 07, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Antares Pharma, Inc. (NASDAQ: ATRS) (the Company), a specialty pharmaceutical company, today announced that Robert F. Apple, President and Chief Executive Officer, is scheduled to present at the Ladenburg Thalmann Annual Healthcare Conference.
ZURICH Idorsia is launching a late-stage trial of its experimental heart-attack drug selatogrel that the Swiss company hopes will become what it describes as akin to an EpiPen for people at risk of acute myocardial infarction (AMI). Idorsia has enlisted Antares Pharma, which makes an auto injector for a generic version of Mylans brand 
ATRS Price Returns