Air Transport Services Group, Inc (ATSG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ATSG POWR Grades
- ATSG scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 94.47% of US stocks.
- ATSG's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- ATSG ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 37th percentile.
ATSG Stock Summary
- ATSG's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 4.85 -- higher than just 20.97% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Air Transport Services Group Inc is higher than only 14.02% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Over the past twelve months, ATSG has reported earnings growth of 225.57%, putting it ahead of 90.95% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Air Transport Services Group Inc are AAWW, GLG, DXLG, NI, and KIRK.
- ATSG's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Air Transport Services Group Inc's official web site, go to www.atsginc.com.
ATSG Valuation Summary
- ATSG's price/earnings ratio is 16.7; this is 35.89% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 218 months, ATSG's price/earnings ratio has gone up 17.
- ATSG's price/sales ratio has moved up 1.2 over the prior 218 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ATSG.
ATSG Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 78.4%.
- The year over year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -27.31%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 49.67%.
The table below shows ATSG's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ATSG's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ATSG has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 32.64% of graded US stocks.
- ATSG's asset turnover comes in at 0.52 -- ranking 44th of 137 Transportation stocks.
- BPMP, HTLD, and TDW are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ATSG.
The table below shows ATSG's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ATSG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ATSG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$29.17||52-week high||$34.54|
|Prev. close||$28.78||52-week low||$21.42|
|Day high||$29.62||Avg. volume||436,544|
|50-day MA||$31.14||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$28.15||Market Cap||2.17B|
Air Transport Services Group, Inc (ATSG) Company Bio
Air Transport Services Group provides aircraft leasing and air cargo transportation and related services to domestic and foreign air carriers and other companies that outsource their air cargo lift requirements. The company was founded in 1980 and is based in Wilmington, Ohio.
Most Popular Stories View All
ATSG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ATSG Latest Social Stream
View Full ATSG Social Stream
Latest ATSG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Air Transport Services Group Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ATSG as an investment opportunity.
Air Transport Services press release (NASDAQ:ATSG): Q4 Non-GAAP EPS of $0.52 misses by $0.02. Revenue of $482.4M (+20.8% Y/Y) beats by $6.03M....
WILMINGTON, Ohio, February 24, 2022--Air Transport Services Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: ATSG), the leading provider of medium wide-body aircraft leasing, contracted air transportation, and related services, today reported consolidated financial results for the quarter ended December 31, 2021.
Air Transport Services (ATSG) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Trinity Industries (TRN) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -27.27% and 0.30%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
WILMINGTON, Ohio, February 15, 2022--Air Transport Services Group, Inc. (NASDAQ:ATSG) today announced that it will host an investor conference call on Friday, February 25, 2022, at 10 a.m. Eastern time to review its financial results for the fourth quarter and year ended December 31, 2021.
ATSG Price Returns
Continue Researching ATSGWant to do more research on Air Transport Services Group Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Air Transport Services Group Inc (ATSG) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Air Transport Services Group Inc (ATSG) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Air Transport Services Group Inc (ATSG) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch