Air Transport Services Group, Inc (ATSG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ATSG POWR Grades
- ATSG scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 84.93% of US stocks.
- ATSG's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- ATSG ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 11th percentile.
ATSG Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for ATSG is currently 3.17, higher than only 10.59% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- With a price/sales ratio of 1.1, Air Transport Services Group Inc has a higher such ratio than only 23.12% of stocks in our set.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Air Transport Services Group Inc is reporting a growth rate of -92.14%; that's higher than merely 20.99% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Air Transport Services Group Inc are AEO, DKS, VTOL, MSC, and LJPC.
- ATSG's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Air Transport Services Group Inc's official web site, go to www.atsginc.com.
ATSG Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, ATSG's EV/EBIT ratio is 563.6% higher, now standing at 158.6.
- Over the past 217 months, ATSG's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.
- ATSG's price/sales ratio has moved up 1 over the prior 217 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ATSG.
ATSG Growth Metrics
- The 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 117.48%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 150.71%.
- The 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 121.63%.
The table below shows ATSG's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ATSG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ATSG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$23.28||52-week high||$32.43|
|Prev. close||$22.99||52-week low||$21.42|
|Day high||$23.48||Avg. volume||489,417|
|50-day MA||$23.62||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$27.41||Market Cap||1.73B|
Air Transport Services Group, Inc (ATSG) Company Bio
Air Transport Services Group provides aircraft leasing and air cargo transportation and related services to domestic and foreign air carriers and other companies that outsource their air cargo lift requirements. The company was founded in 1980 and is based in Wilmington, Ohio.
ATSG Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Air Transport Services Group Inc. To summarize, we found that Air Transport Services Group Inc ranked in the 24th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Air Transport Services Group Inc, consider:
- 54% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than just 18.35% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- Air Transport Services Group Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at 0.33. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 24.89% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
- As a business, Air Transport Services Group Inc experienced a tax rate of about 52% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Industrials), this tax rate is higher than 96.08% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
ATSG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ATSG Latest Social Stream
View Full ATSG Social Stream
Latest ATSG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Air Transport Services Group Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ATSG as an investment opportunity.
Our extensive research has shown that imitating the smart money can generate significant returns for retail investors, which is why we track nearly 900 active prominent money managers and analyze their quarterly 13F filings. The stocks that are heavily bought by hedge funds historically outperformed the market, though there is no shortage of high profile […]
TULSA, Okla., July 01, 2021--ATSG today announced that Omni Air International, LLC, an airline subsidiary of ATSG, has appointed Dan Orcutt as president of the passenger airline.
WILMINGTON, Ohio, June 29, 2021--ATSG's leasing business has committed to purchase two Airbus A321-200 passenger aircraft, one this year and a second in the first quarter of 2022.
Omni Air International, a wholly owned subsidiary of Air Transport Services Group, Inc. (NASDAQ:ATSG), today unveiled Omni Class, a new premium travel class billed as 180 degrees of 360 luxury, a reference to its lie-flat seating options and top-tier amenities. This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20210623005141/en/ Omni Air International has The post Omni Air International Unveils Premium Service Tier first appeared on Financial Buzz .
New Omni Class creates 180 degrees of 360 luxury Omni Air International, a wholly owned subsidiary of Air Transport Services Group, Inc. (NASDAQ:ATSG), today unveiled Omni Class, a new premium travel class billed as 180 degrees of 360 luxury, a reference to its lie-flat seating options and top-tier amenities. This press release features multimedia. View Read More »Omni Air International Unveils Premium Service Tier
ATSG Price Returns
Continue Researching ATSGWant to do more research on Air Transport Services Group Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Air Transport Services Group Inc (ATSG) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Air Transport Services Group Inc (ATSG) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Air Transport Services Group Inc (ATSG) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch