Air Transport Services Group, Inc (ATSG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ATSG POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where ATSG ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 92.58% of US stocks.
- ATSG's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 52 weeks.
- ATSG ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 33rd percentile.
ATSG Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for ATSG is currently 3.15, higher than merely 9.01% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- With a price/sales ratio of 1.13, Air Transport Services Group Inc has a higher such ratio than merely 24.23% of stocks in our set.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 3.41 for Air Transport Services Group Inc; that's greater than it is for 67.92% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Air Transport Services Group Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be AAWW, DSKE, ARKR, DXPE, and AP.
- ATSG's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Air Transport Services Group Inc's official web site, go to www.atsginc.com.
ATSG Valuation Summary
- ATSG's price/earnings ratio is 16.7; this is 35.89% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 218 months, ATSG's price/earnings ratio has gone up 17.
- ATSG's price/sales ratio has moved up 1.2 over the prior 218 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ATSG.
ATSG Growth Metrics
- The 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 327.06%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 117.48%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 19.19%.
The table below shows ATSG's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ATSG's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ATSG has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 33.89% of graded US stocks.
- ATSG's asset turnover comes in at 0.52 -- ranking 44th of 138 Transportation stocks.
- VRRM, BPMP, and TDW are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ATSG.
The table below shows ATSG's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ATSG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ATSG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$24.58||52-week high||$32.43|
|Prev. close||$24.10||52-week low||$21.42|
|Day high||$24.61||Avg. volume||502,127|
|50-day MA||$25.87||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$26.25||Market Cap||1.82B|
Air Transport Services Group, Inc (ATSG) Company Bio
Air Transport Services Group provides aircraft leasing and air cargo transportation and related services to domestic and foreign air carriers and other companies that outsource their air cargo lift requirements. The company was founded in 1980 and is based in Wilmington, Ohio.
Most Popular Stories View All
ATSG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ATSG Latest Social Stream
View Full ATSG Social Stream
Latest ATSG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Air Transport Services Group Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ATSG as an investment opportunity.
WILMINGTON, Ohio, October 21, 2021--Air Transport Services Group, Inc. (NASDAQ:ATSG) today announced that it will host an investor conference call on Friday, November 5, 2021, at 10 a.m. Eastern time to review its financial results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2021.
In this article, we discuss the 10 companies Bezos is investing in. You can skip our detailed analysis of Jeff Bezos’ investment strategies, and go directly to read Jeff Bezos Stock Portfolio: 5 Companies Bezos Is Investing In. A Princeton graduate, Jeff Bezos founded e-commerce giant Amazon.com, Inc. (NASDAQ:AMZN) in 1994 with $10,000 of his […]
(Bloomberg) -- Amazon.com Inc. is shopping for used long-range Boeing Co. and Airbus SE cargo planes, according to people familiar with the matter, the latest evidence of the e-commerce giant’s ambitions to move products across borders itself.Most Read from BloombergGoogle’s Biggest Moonshot Is Its Search for a Carbon-Free FutureA $30 Billion Fortune Is Hiding in China’s Silicon ValleyThe Biggest Public Graveyard in the U.S. Is Becoming a ParkGoogle’s CEO: ‘We’re Losing Time’ in the Climate Figh
By Tobi Adetunji The growth forecast for the Nigeria Air Transport market is 174per cent in the next 20 years and if met, would have supported approximately $4.7 billion of GDP and over 555,000 jobs. This was disclosed by the Minister of Aviation, Hadi Sirika, during a conference organized by the Air Transport Services Senior  The post Aviation sector growth forecast pegged at 174% in 20 years Sirika appeared first on Nigeriannewsdirectcom .
Investing in Air Transport Services Group (NASDAQ:ATSG) five years ago would have delivered you a 76% gain
The main point of investing for the long term is to make money. Better yet, you'd like to see the share price move up...
ATSG Price Returns
Continue Researching ATSGWant to do more research on Air Transport Services Group Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Air Transport Services Group Inc (ATSG) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Air Transport Services Group Inc (ATSG) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Air Transport Services Group Inc (ATSG) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch