Air Transport Services Group, Inc (ATSG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ATSG POWR Grades
- ATSG scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 77.6% of US stocks.
- ATSG's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 206 days.
- ATSG ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 10th percentile.
ATSG Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Air Transport Services Group Inc is higher than just 11.97% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Air Transport Services Group Inc is reporting a growth rate of -92.14%; that's higher than only 20.89% of US stocks.
- The volatility of Air Transport Services Group Inc's share price is greater than that of just 8.56% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ATSG, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are VTOL, MSC, COWN, LJPC, and SMLR.
- ATSG's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Air Transport Services Group Inc's official web site, go to www.atsginc.com.
ATSG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ATSG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$25.03||52-week high||$32.43|
|Prev. close||$24.56||52-week low||$19.27|
|Day high||$25.21||Avg. volume||462,346|
|50-day MA||$28.49||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$27.89||Market Cap||1.86B|
Air Transport Services Group, Inc (ATSG) Company Bio
Air Transport Services Group provides aircraft leasing and air cargo transportation and related services to domestic and foreign air carriers and other companies that outsource their air cargo lift requirements. The company was founded in 1980 and is based in Wilmington, Ohio.
ATSG Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Air Transport Services Group Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Air Transport Services Group Inc ranked in the 14th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for ATSG, they are:
- The company's balance sheet shows it gets 51% of its capital from equity, and 49% of its capital from debt. Its equity weight surpasses that of just 14.65% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Industrials sector.
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 5.57 years, is -0.01% -- higher than merely 21.54% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
ATSG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ATSG Latest Social Stream
View Full ATSG Social Stream
Latest ATSG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Air Transport Services Group Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ATSG as an investment opportunity.
Air Transport Services Group, Inc. (ATSG) CEO Rich Corrado on Q1 2021 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
Air Transport Services Group, Inc. (ATSG) Q1 2021 Earnings Conference Call May 6, 2021 10:00 AM ET Company Participants Joe Payne - Chief Legal Officer Rich Corrado - President and Chief Executive Officer Quint Turner - Chief Financial Officer Mike Berger - Chief Commercial Officer Conference Call Participants Jack Atkins...
ATSG earnings call for the period ending March 31, 2021.
Air Transport Services Group, Inc. (NASDAQ:ATSG) today announced that it will host an investor conference call on Thursday, May 6, 2021, at 10 a.m. Eastern time to review its financial results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2021.
Air Transport Services (ATSG) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
Presentation Times and Weblinks Released for Over 125 Presenting CompaniesWednesday and Thursday, March 24-25, 2021NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / March 23, 2021 / Sidoti & Company, LLC proudly releases the presentation schedule, with weblink click-throughs, for its Spring 2021 Virtual Investor Conference to be held on Wednesday, March 24, 2021 and Thursday, March 25, 2021. (KELYA)*****Crawford & Company (CRD) 10:45-11:15Intelligent Systems Corp (INS)Comfort Systems USA (FIX)Transcat, Inc.
ATSG Price Returns
Continue Researching ATSGWant to do more research on Air Transport Services Group Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Air Transport Services Group Inc (ATSG) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Air Transport Services Group Inc (ATSG) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Air Transport Services Group Inc (ATSG) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch