Air Transport Services Group, Inc (ATSG): Price and Financial Metrics
ATSG Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 177.61%, Air Transport Services Group Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 91.22% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that ATSG's revenue has grown 42.27% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 87.77% of US companies in our set.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for ATSG comes in at -64.15% -- higher than that of only 5.1% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Air Transport Services Group Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be VRTS, NMRK, BDSI, DNR, and WWE.
- Visit ATSG's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.atsginc.com.
ATSG Stock Price Chart More Charts
ATSG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$21.23||52-week high||$25.82|
|Prev. close||$21.18||52-week low||$19.01|
|Day high||$21.34||Avg. volume||306,581|
|50-day MA||$23.38||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$22.42||Market Cap||1.26B|
Air Transport Services Group, Inc (ATSG) Company Bio
Air Transport Services Group provides aircraft leasing and air cargo transportation and related services to domestic and foreign air carriers and other companies that outsource their air cargo lift requirements. The company was founded in 1980 and is based in Wilmington, Ohio.