Air Transport Services Group, Inc (ATSG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ATSG POWR Grades
- ATSG scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 85.19% of US stocks.
- ATSG's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- ATSG's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 40.23% of US stocks).
ATSG Stock Summary
- ATSG's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 871.79 -- higher than 96.93% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for AIR TRANSPORT SERVICES GROUP INC is higher than only 14.71% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, ATSG is more volatile than just 15.34% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to AIR TRANSPORT SERVICES GROUP INC are AAWW, GVA, DISH, NI, and SIG.
- ATSG's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit AIR TRANSPORT SERVICES GROUP INC's official web site, go to www.atsginc.com.
ATSG Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, ATSG's price/sales ratio is 50% lower, now standing at 1.
- Over the past 233 months, ATSG's price/earnings ratio has gone up 10.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ATSG.
ATSG Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 214.08%.
- The 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 73.74%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 18.41%.
The table below shows ATSG's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ATSG's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ATSG has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 32.64% of graded US stocks.
- ATSG's asset turnover comes in at 0.52 -- ranking 44th of 137 Transportation stocks.
- BPMP, HTLD, and TDW are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ATSG.
The table below shows ATSG's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ATSG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ATSG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$28.32||52-week high||$34.54|
|Prev. close||$28.04||52-week low||$23.32|
|Day high||$28.49||Avg. volume||401,552|
|50-day MA||$27.41||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$29.57||Market Cap||2.06B|
Air Transport Services Group, Inc (ATSG) Company Bio
Air Transport Services Group provides aircraft leasing and air cargo transportation and related services to domestic and foreign air carriers and other companies that outsource their air cargo lift requirements. The company was founded in 1980 and is based in Wilmington, Ohio.
Most Popular Stories View All
ATSG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ATSG Latest Social Stream
View Full ATSG Social Stream
Latest ATSG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about AIR TRANSPORT SERVICES GROUP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ATSG as an investment opportunity.
Air Transport's (ATSG) shareholder-friendly initiative should boost investor confidence and positively impact the company's bottom line.
WILMINGTON, Ohio, November 28, 2022--ATSG Directors approve new $150 million share repurchase authorization
Wall Street Analysts Predict a 28% Upside in Air Transport Services (ATSG): Here's What You Should Know
The average of price targets set by Wall Street analysts indicates a potential upside of 28.3% in Air Transport Services (ATSG). While the effectiveness of this highly sought-after metric is questionable, the positive trend in earnings estimate revisions might translate into an upside in the stock.
WILMINGTON, Ohio, November 23, 2022--ATSG will make a webcast presentation at the Goldman Sachs 2022 Aircraft Leasing Conference at noon Eastern time on Thursday, December 1, 2022.
Wilmington-based Air Transport Services Group names new chief commercial officer, while creating chief strategy position.
ATSG Price Returns
Continue Researching ATSGWant to do more research on Air Transport Services Group Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Air Transport Services Group Inc (ATSG) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Air Transport Services Group Inc (ATSG) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Air Transport Services Group Inc (ATSG) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch