AngloGold Ashanti Limited (AU): Price and Financial Metrics
AU Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Anglogold Ashanti Ltd's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 7.77% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -44.91%, Anglogold Ashanti Ltd's debt growth rate surpasses only 6.91% of about US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Anglogold Ashanti Ltd comes in at -26.68%, a number that bests only 7.26% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Anglogold Ashanti Ltd, a group of peers worth examining would be ST, OTEX, EMN, CNHI, and AGCO.
- AU's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Anglogold Ashanti Ltd's official web site, go to www.anglogoldashanti.com.
AU Daily Price Range
AU 52-Week Price Range
AU Stock Price Chart More Charts
AU Price/Volume Stats
AngloGold Ashanti Limited (AU) Company Bio
AngloGold operates as a gold mining and exploration company in South Africa, Continental Africa, Australasia, and the Americas. The company was founded in 1944 and is based in Johannesburg, South Africa.