AngloGold Ashanti Limited (AU): Price and Financial Metrics
AU Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Anglogold Ashanti Ltd's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 7.83% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -44.91%, Anglogold Ashanti Ltd's debt growth rate surpasses merely 6.97% of about US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Anglogold Ashanti Ltd comes in at -26.68%, a number that bests only 7.3% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Anglogold Ashanti Ltd are ST, OTEX, CNHI, EMN, and AGCO.
- Visit AU's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.anglogoldashanti.com.
AU Stock Price Chart More Charts
AU Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$20.39||52-week high||$23.85|
|Prev. close||$20.64||52-week low||$11.29|
|Day high||$20.76||Avg. volume||3,094,183|
|50-day MA||$20.25||Dividend yield||0.25%|
|200-day MA||$18.12||Market Cap||8.45B|
AngloGold Ashanti Limited (AU) Company Bio
AngloGold operates as a gold mining and exploration company in South Africa, Continental Africa, Australasia, and the Americas. The company was founded in 1944 and is based in Johannesburg, South Africa.