AngloGold Ashanti Limited (AU): Price and Financial Metrics
AU Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Anglogold Ashanti Ltd's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 7.83% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -44.91%, Anglogold Ashanti Ltd's debt growth rate surpasses only 6.47% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that AU's revenue has grown -26.68% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of only 6.83% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Anglogold Ashanti Ltd, a group of peers worth examining would be ONCT, RBBN, TIVO, OTEX, and DSGX.
- AU's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Anglogold Ashanti Ltd's official web site, go to www.anglogoldashanti.com.
AU Stock Price Chart More Charts
AU Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$18.04||52-week high||$23.85|
|Prev. close||$17.72||52-week low||$11.29|
|Day high||$18.65||Avg. volume||4,075,586|
|50-day MA||$18.98||Dividend yield||0.45%|
|200-day MA||$19.75||Market Cap||7.48B|
AngloGold Ashanti Limited (AU) Company Bio
AngloGold operates as a gold mining and exploration company in South Africa, Continental Africa, Australasia, and the Americas. The company was founded in 1944 and is based in Johannesburg, South Africa.