AngloGold Ashanti Limited (AU): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AU POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where AU ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 71.59% of US stocks.
- AU's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- AU ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 18th percentile.
AU Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $9,318,046,529, ANGLOGOLD ASHANTI LTD has a greater market value than 83.62% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of ANGLOGOLD ASHANTI LTD's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 5.05% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, ANGLOGOLD ASHANTI LTD is reporting a growth rate of 80.08%; that's higher than 84.17% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to AU, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ABEO, AUR, MESO, RBBN, and FF.
- Visit AU's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.anglogoldashanti.com.
AU Valuation Summary
- AU's EV/EBIT ratio is 22; this is 100% higher than that of the median Basic Materials stock.
- AU's price/earnings ratio has moved up 1821.9 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AU.
AU Growth Metrics
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at -8.99%.
- The 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -4.26%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 96.14%.
The table below shows AU's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AU's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AU has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 69.03% of graded US stocks.
- AU's asset turnover comes in at 0.609 -- ranking 5th of 47 Precious Metals stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows AU's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AU Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AU Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$24.18||52-week high||$24.97|
|Prev. close||$24.15||52-week low||$11.94|
|Day high||$24.43||Avg. volume||3,277,087|
|50-day MA||$19.88||Dividend yield||1.56%|
|200-day MA||$16.87||Market Cap||10.12B|
AngloGold Ashanti Limited (AU) Company Bio
AngloGold operates as a gold mining and exploration company in South Africa, Continental Africa, Australasia, and the Americas. The company was founded in 1944 and is based in Johannesburg, South Africa.
Most Popular Stories View All
AU Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AU Latest Social Stream
View Full AU Social Stream
Latest AU News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ANGLOGOLD ASHANTI LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AU as an investment opportunity.
Top Gold Stocks for Q2 2023
Sibanye Stillwater, Sandstorm, and Snowline Gold lead for value, growth, and momentum, respectively.
12 Most Profitable Gold Stocks Now
In this article, we will discuss the 12 Most Profitable Gold Stocks Now. You can skip our industry overview and go directly to the 5 Most Profitable Gold Stocks Now. Gold is a highly liquid asset, mostly used as a form of investment by households and institutional investors. The precious metal has been used as a […]
UPDATE 1-Gold Fields Ghana executive VP sees AngloGold joint mine venture deal by end 2023
The executive Vice President and head of Gold Fields West Africa, Joshua Mortoti, said on Friday he saw the conclusion of a proposed joint venture agreement with AngloGold on their Ghanaian mines by the end of 2023 or early next year. He added there were also plans to earnestly engage the government by the middle of April on the proposed joint venture. Gold Fields and AngloGold would own 60% and 30% of the joint operation, respectively, with the Ghanaian government holding 10%, AngloGold CEO Alberto Calderon said last week.
AngloGold Ashanti Stock Shows Rising Price Performance With Jump To 92 RS Rating
AngloGold Ashanti stock had its Relative Strength (RS) Rating upgraded from 87 to 92 Monday. When looking for the best stocks to buy and watch, one factor to watch closely is relative price strength. Is AngloGold Ashanti Stock A Buy?
Gold Fields, AngloGold Venture to Create Africa’s No. 1 Mine
(Bloomberg) -- Gold Fields Ltd. and Johannesburg-based rival AngloGold Ashanti Ltd. have proposed a joint venture in Ghana that would create Africa’s largest gold mine.Most Read from BloombergFirst Republic Set to Get $30 Billion of Deposits in RescueFirst Republic Bank Is Exploring Options Including a SaleIn New York City, a $100,000 Salary Feels Like $36,000The 10 Top US Cities Where a $100,000 Salary Goes the FurthestNew Fed Bank Backstop Has Scope to Inject as Much as $2 TrillionGold Fields
AU Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching AUWant to see what other sources are saying about Anglogold Ashanti Ltd's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Anglogold Ashanti Ltd (AU) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Anglogold Ashanti Ltd (AU) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Anglogold Ashanti Ltd (AU) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...