AngloGold Ashanti Limited (AU): Price and Financial Metrics
AU Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$18.15||52-week high||$30.26|
|Prev. close||$18.31||52-week low||$11.94|
|Day high||$18.67||Avg. volume||2,846,479|
|50-day MA||$18.77||Dividend yield||0.32%|
|200-day MA||$21.33||Market Cap||7.60B|
AU Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AU POWR Grades
- AU scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 64.9% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for AU is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- AU ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 29th percentile.
AU Stock Summary
- AU has a higher market value than 81.09% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $7,555,738,538.
- Of note is the ratio of ANGLOGOLD ASHANTI LTD's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 4.58% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Over the past twelve months, AU has reported earnings growth of 80.08%, putting it ahead of 86% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to ANGLOGOLD ASHANTI LTD, a group of peers worth examining would be GFI, AGLE, CGAU, MESO, and FF.
- Visit AU's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.anglogoldashanti.com.
AU Valuation Summary
- AU's price/sales ratio is 1.6; this is 11.11% lower than that of the median Basic Materials stock.
- Over the past 243 months, AU's price/sales ratio has gone down 3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AU.
AU Growth Metrics
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at -8.99%.
- The 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -4.26%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 96.14%.
The table below shows AU's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AU's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AU has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 69.03% of graded US stocks.
- AU's asset turnover comes in at 0.609 -- ranking 5th of 47 Precious Metals stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows AU's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AngloGold Ashanti Limited (AU) Company Bio
AngloGold operates as a gold mining and exploration company in South Africa, Continental Africa, Australasia, and the Americas. The company was founded in 1944 and is based in Johannesburg, South Africa.
AU Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AU Latest Social Stream
View Full AU Social Stream
Latest AU News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ANGLOGOLD ASHANTI LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AU as an investment opportunity.
B2Gold (BTG) has signed an agreement to acquire AngloGold's 50% stake in the Gramolate project, which will add to its gold resource.
In this piece, we will take a look at the ten best African stocks to invest in. If you want to skip our introduction to the African business environment and want to take a look at the top five stocks in this list, then check out 5 Best African Stocks To Invest In. Africa is […]
CVS upgraded, RTX downgraded: Wall Street's top analyst calls
In this article, we will talk about the 15 most respected countries in Africa. You can skip our detailed analysis and head straight to the 5 Most Respected Countries In Africa. Africa’s Potential for Growth In this decade, Africa has yet to make any notable economic strides. According to a report by McKinsey, from 2010 to […]
Anglogold Ashanti shareholders on Friday voted in favour of the miner's plans to switch its primary listing from Johannesburg to New York, the company announced, clearing the way for its exit from South Africa. More than 98% of Anglogold shareholders approved the switch, exceeding the required majority of at least 75% at a virtual meeting held on Friday, the company said in a statement. The proposed reorganisation also includes the relocation of Anglogold's headquarters to London from Johannesburg.
AU Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|