Ipsidy Inc. (AUID): Price and Financial Metrics
AUID Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.10||52-week high||$24.80|
|Prev. close||$7.75||52-week low||$2.16|
|Day high||$8.10||Avg. volume||13,353|
|50-day MA||$8.74||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.55||Market Cap||63.79M|
AUID Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AUID POWR Grades
- AUID scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 40.25% of US stocks.
- AUID's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving down over the last 25 days.
- AUID's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 5.47% of US stocks).
AUID Stock Summary
- AUID's price/sales ratio is 186.82; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 98.44% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -97.39%, AUTHID INC's debt growth rate surpasses just 0.98% of about US stocks.
- The volatility of AUTHID INC's share price is greater than that of 99.23% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to AUTHID INC are VUZI, OKTA, CFLT, PLUG, and DDD.
- To dig deeper into the stock's financial statements, go to AUID's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001534154.
AUID Valuation Summary
- AUID's price/sales ratio is 186.8; this is 7683.33% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- AUID's price/earnings ratio has moved up 13.7 over the prior 30 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AUID.
AUID's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AUID has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 1.96% of graded US stocks.
- AUID's asset turnover comes in at 0.177 -- ranking 497th of 561 Business Services stocks.
- ZIXI, TRHC, and JCI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with AUID.
The table below shows AUID's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Ipsidy Inc. (AUID) Company Bio
Ipsidy, Inc. engages in the delivery of secure, mobile, and biometric identity solutions. It operates through the following segments: Identity Management and Payment Processing. The Identity Management segment specializes in biometric software products in North America and Africa. The Payment Processing segment offers electronic payment gateway services in South America. The company was founded on September 21, 2011 and is headquartered in Long Beach, NY.
AUID Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AUID Latest Social Stream
View Full AUID Social Stream
Latest AUID News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about AUTHID INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AUID as an investment opportunity.
Q2 2023 Authid Inc Earnings Call
Management to Host Conference Call Today at 5:30 p.m. EDTDENVER, Aug. 10, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- authID® [Nasdaq: AUID] a leading provider of secure identity verification and authentication solutions today reported financial and operating results for the second quarter and six months ended June 30, 2023. “In the second quarter, the authID team executed a successful fund raise, debt capitalization, and cost-savings plan that helped improve our balance sheet, allowing us to focus on our mission
Experienced Corporate Finance and Revenue Optimization Executive to Join authIDDenver, Aug. 03, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- authID.ai [Nasdaq: AUID], a leading provider of secure identity verification and authentication solutions, today announced that Ed Sellitto will be appointed as Chief Financial Officer effective August 15, 2023. Mr. Sellitto will succeed Annie Pham, who will step down from her position to pursue other opportunities. Ms. Pham will remain with the Company through the announcemen
Conference call and webcast to follow at 5:30 p.m. EDT DENVER, July 31, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- authID [Nasdaq: AUID], a leading provider of secure identity verification and authentication solutions, today announced the Company will report financial results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2023 on Thursday, August 10 after market close. Following the earnings release, authID Chief Executive Officer Rhon Daguro and Chief Financial Officer Annie Pham will host a webcast and conference call a
Passwordless authentication secured and simplified with authID’s facial biometric, multi-factor authentication DENVER, CO, July 27, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- : authID (Nasdaq: AUID), a leading provider of secure identity authentication solutions, and ABM (NYSE: ABM), one of the world's largest providers of facility services and solutions, with over 100,000 employees, announced today that they have signed an agreement to deploy authID’s identity authentication solutions to optimize facilities’ ope
AUID Price Returns