AU Optronics Corp. (AUOTY): Price and Financial Metrics
AUOTY Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Au Optronics Corp is higher than merely 1.92% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Over the past twelve months, AUOTY has reported earnings growth of -277%, putting it ahead of only 7.21% of US stocks in our set.
- Au Optronics Corp's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -446.15%, greater than the shareholder yield of just 0.82% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to AUOTY, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ASX, ALV, NEU, OPGN, and ACUR.
- AUOTY's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Au Optronics Corp's official web site, go to www.auo.com.
AUOTY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AUOTY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.04||52-week high||$5.50|
|Prev. close||$5.00||52-week low||$1.80|
|Day high||$5.23||Avg. volume||175,940|
|50-day MA||$4.78||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.64||Market Cap||4.85B|
AU Optronics Corp. (AUOTY) Company Bio
AU Optronics Corp. designs, develops, manufactures, assembles, and sells thin film transistor liquid crystal displays (TFT-LCDs) and other flat panel displays. The company operates in two segments, Display and Energy. The Display segment designs, develops, manufactures, assembles, and markets flat panel displays for use in televisions, monitors, mobile PCs and devices, automobiles, industrial PCs, automated teller machines, point of sale terminals, pachinko machines, medical equipment, etc. This segment serves original equipment manufacturing service providers; and brand companies. The Energy segment manufactures and sells solar materials, including ingots, solar wafers, and solar modules, as well as provides technical engineering and maintenance services for solar system projects. This segment sells its ingot and solar wafer products primarily to solar cell manufacturers; and solar modules to installers, solar system integrators, property developers, and other value-added resellers. The company also sells and leases content management system and hardware; plans, designs, and develops construction for environmental protection and related project management; and manufactures and sells TFT-LCD modules and panels, TV sets, backlight modules, automotive parts, precision plastic parts, and motorized treadmills. In addition, it develops and sells software and hardware for health care industry; provides software and hardware integration system and equipment relating to intelligent manufacturing, as well as related consulting services; and engages in venture capital investment activities. The company operates in the People's Republic of China, Taiwan, Japan, Singapore, and internationally. AU Optronics Corp. was founded in 1996 and is headquartered in Hsinchu, Taiwan.