Autolus Therapeutics plc - American Depositary Share (AUTL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AUTL POWR Grades
- AUTL scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 64% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for AUTL is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- AUTL's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 3.9% of US stocks).
AUTL Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of AUTOLUS THERAPEUTICS PLC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 6.73% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- AUTL's price/sales ratio is 326.46; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 99.04% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for AUTOLUS THERAPEUTICS PLC comes in at -80.59%, a number that bests only 1.67% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to AUTOLUS THERAPEUTICS PLC are CNCE, SYRS, ABUS, ALPN, and PSTX.
- Visit AUTL's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.autolus.com.
AUTL Valuation Summary
- AUTL's price/sales ratio is 318.7; this is 6753.76% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- AUTL's price/sales ratio has moved down 239.1 over the prior 52 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AUTL.
AUTL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AUTL has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 4.94% of graded US stocks.
- AUTL's asset turnover comes in at 0.008 -- ranking 401st of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows AUTL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AUTL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AUTL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.13||52-week high||$7.90|
|Prev. close||$2.09||52-week low||$1.96|
|Day high||$2.17||Avg. volume||242,267|
|50-day MA||$3.03||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.58||Market Cap||193.64M|
Autolus Therapeutics plc - American Depositary Share (AUTL) Company Bio
Autolus Therapeutics is developing a pipeline of advanced programmable T cell treatment candidates for blood and solid tumor cancers. Autolus‘ T cell therapies target the the blood cancer ALL either through CD19 (in Phase I), or through targeting CD19 and CD22 (Phase I/II). The company's CD19 candidate is claimed "next-generation" due to its fast CD19 dissociation kinetics, which allows to target many CD19+ cells very rapidly. Furthermore, the company’s CAR-T cells target CD269 and TACI to treat multiple myeloma (Phase I/II). An additional candidate undergoing Phase I safety testing targets GD2, a disialoganglioside expressed on tumours of neuroectodermal origin, to treat the rare childhood brain cancer neuroblastoma. The company is based in London, England.
Most Popular Stories View All
AUTL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AUTL Latest Social Stream
View Full AUTL Social Stream
Latest AUTL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about AUTOLUS THERAPEUTICS PLC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AUTL as an investment opportunity.
H.C. Wainwright analyst Robert Burns reiterated a Buy rating on Autolus Therapeutics (AUTL - Research Report) today and set a price target of $11.00. The company's shares closed yesterday at $3.58.According to TipRanks, Burns is an analyst with an average return of -15.8% and a 30.08% success rate. Burns covers the Healthcare sector, focusing on stocks such as Portage Biotech Inc, Springworks Therapeutics, and BioNTech SE.Currently, the analyst consensus on Autolus Therapeutics is a Strong Buy with an average price target of $13.00, implying a 263.13% upside from current levels. In a report released on August 4, Mizuho Securities also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $18.
Companies in the Healthcare sector have received a lot of coverage today as analysts weigh in on RegenXBio (RGNX – Research Report) and Autolus Therapeutics (AUTL – Research Report). RegenXBio (RGNX) Wedbush analyst Andreas Argyrides maintained a Hold rating on RegenXBio today and set a price target of $32.00. The company's shares closed last Thursday at $34.74. According to TipRanks.
- Conference call to be held on August 4, 2022 at 8:30 am ET/1:30 pm BST -LONDON, Aug. 04, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Autolus Therapeutics plc (Nasdaq: AUTL), a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company developing next-generation programmed T cell therapies, today announced its operational and financial results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2022. “Autolus has had a successful second quarter, with progress made across all fronts. We were awarded Regenerative Medicine Advanced Therapy (RMAT)
In the previous version the link to register for the conference call was incorrect – this press release contains the correct link to register for the call, and replaces the earlier version LONDON, July 21, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Autolus Therapeutics plc (Nasdaq: AUTL), a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company developing next-generation programmed T cell therapies, today announced that it will release its second quarter 2022 financial results and operational highlights before open of U.S. mar
LONDON, July 21, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Autolus Therapeutics plc (Nasdaq: AUTL), a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company developing next-generation programmed T cell therapies, today announced that it will release its second quarter 2022 financial results and operational highlights before open of U.S. markets on Thursday, August 4, 2022. Management will host a conference call and webcast at 8:30 am ET/1:30 pm BST to discuss the company’s financial results and provide a general business upda
AUTL Price Returns