Autolus Therapeutics plc - American Depositary Share (AUTL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AUTL POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where AUTL ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 74.89% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for AUTL is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- AUTL ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 5th percentile.
AUTL Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of AUTOLUS THERAPEUTICS PLC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 6.78% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a price/sales ratio of 62.43, AUTOLUS THERAPEUTICS PLC has a higher such ratio than 96.75% of stocks in our set.
- AUTOLUS THERAPEUTICS PLC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -64.6%, greater than the shareholder yield of merely 8.32% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to AUTL, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are GRTS, PSTX, CNCE, LPTX, and ABUS.
- AUTL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit AUTOLUS THERAPEUTICS PLC's official web site, go to www.autolus.com.
AUTL Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, AUTL's price/sales ratio is 3173.17% higher, now standing at 67.1.
- Over the past 56 months, AUTL's price/earnings ratio has gone up 46.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AUTL.
AUTL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AUTL has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 4.94% of graded US stocks.
- AUTL's asset turnover comes in at 0.008 -- ranking 401st of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows AUTL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AUTL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AUTL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.99||52-week high||$5.04|
|Prev. close||$1.88||52-week low||$1.60|
|Day high||$2.01||Avg. volume||494,642|
|50-day MA||$2.13||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.69||Market Cap||344.39M|
Autolus Therapeutics plc - American Depositary Share (AUTL) Company Bio
Autolus Therapeutics is developing a pipeline of advanced programmable T cell treatment candidates for blood and solid tumor cancers. Autolus‘ T cell therapies target the the blood cancer ALL either through CD19 (in Phase I), or through targeting CD19 and CD22 (Phase I/II). The company's CD19 candidate is claimed "next-generation" due to its fast CD19 dissociation kinetics, which allows to target many CD19+ cells very rapidly. Furthermore, the company’s CAR-T cells target CD269 and TACI to treat multiple myeloma (Phase I/II). An additional candidate undergoing Phase I safety testing targets GD2, a disialoganglioside expressed on tumours of neuroectodermal origin, to treat the rare childhood brain cancer neuroblastoma. The company is based in London, England.
Most Popular Stories View All
AUTL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AUTL Latest Social Stream
View Full AUTL Social Stream
Latest AUTL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about AUTOLUS THERAPEUTICS PLC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AUTL as an investment opportunity.
Here is how Alaunos (TCRT) and Autolus Therapeutics PLC Sponsored ADR (AUTL) have performed compared to their sector so far this year.
Even when a business is losing money, it's possible for shareholders to make money if they buy a good business at the...
LONDON, Jan. 20, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Autolus Therapeutics plc (Nasdaq: AUTL), a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company developing next-generation programmed T cell therapies, announces two changes to the company’s Board of Directors. The company’s non-executive Chairman, John H Johnson, who has held the role since September 2021, will not stand for re-election at Autolus’ upcoming annual shareholder meeting. During his tenure as Chairman of Autolus he was appointed as Chief Executive Offi
Autolus Therapeutics Announces Collaboration with Cabaletta Bio for Use of Autolus’ Safety Switch System in Cell Therapies for Autoimmune Disease
LONDON, Jan. 09, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Autolus Therapeutics plc (Nasdaq: AUTL), a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company developing next-generation programmed T cell therapies, today announces that it has entered into a non-exclusive license agreement with Cabaletta Bio, Inc (Nasdaq: CABA). The agreement allows Cabaletta to incorporate Autolus’ proprietary RQR8 safety switch1 into a cell therapy program for the treatment of autoimmune disease, with an option for Cabaletta to incorporate the
Individual investors account for 36% of Autolus Therapeutics plc's (NASDAQ:AUTL) ownership, while private equity firms account for 32%
If you want to know who really controls Autolus Therapeutics plc ( NASDAQ:AUTL ), then you'll have to look at the...
AUTL Price Returns