Autolus Therapeutics plc - American Depositary Share (AUTL): Price and Financial Metrics
AUTL Stock Summary
- Autolus Therapeutics plc's stock had its IPO on June 22, 2018, making it an older stock than just 3.06% of US equities in our set.
- For AUTL, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by only 0.34% of US equities we're observing.
- With a price/sales ratio of 69.3, Autolus Therapeutics plc has a higher such ratio than 98.09% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to AUTL, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ARVN, BLUE, CLLS, TBPH, and ASMB.
- AUTL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Autolus Therapeutics plc's official web site, go to www.autolus.com.
AUTL Stock Price Chart More Charts
AUTL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.44||52-week high||$32.84|
|Prev. close||$5.62||52-week low||$3.00|
|Day high||$5.73||Avg. volume||194,785|
|50-day MA||$8.66||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$12.19||Market Cap||218.39M|
Autolus Therapeutics plc - American Depositary Share (AUTL) Company Bio
Autolus Therapeutics is developing a pipeline of advanced programmable T cell treatment candidates for blood and solid tumor cancers. Autolus‘ T cell therapies target the the blood cancer ALL either through CD19 (in Phase I), or through targeting CD19 and CD22 (Phase I/II). The company's CD19 candidate is claimed "next-generation" due to its fast CD19 dissociation kinetics, which allows to target many CD19+ cells very rapidly. Furthermore, the company’s CAR-T cells target CD269 and TACI to treat multiple myeloma (Phase I/II). An additional candidate undergoing Phase I safety testing targets GD2, a disialoganglioside expressed on tumours of neuroectodermal origin, to treat the rare childhood brain cancer neuroblastoma. The company is based in London, England.