AutoWeb, Inc. (AUTO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AUTO POWR Grades
- AUTO scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 90.1% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for AUTO is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 29.7142857142857 weeks.
- AUTO ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 16th percentile.
AUTO Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $36,088,534, AutoWeb Inc has a greater market value than just 6.94% of US stocks.
- AutoWeb Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 89.82% of US listed stocks.
- AUTO's price/sales ratio is 0.52; that's higher than the P/S ratio of only 9.14% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to AUTO, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are JG, RNGR, AKBA, HTGM, and SDPI.
- AUTO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit AutoWeb Inc's official web site, go to www.autoweb.com.
AUTO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AUTO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.65||52-week high||$5.97|
|Prev. close||$2.68||52-week low||$0.81|
|Day high||$2.72||Avg. volume||275,529|
|50-day MA||$2.74||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.00||Market Cap||35.68M|
AutoWeb, Inc. (AUTO) Company Bio
AutoWeb, formerly known as Autobytel, assists automotive retail dealers and manufacturers to market and sell new and used vehicles to consumers through its programs, and provides consumers with robust and original online automotive content to help them make informed car-buying decisions. The company was founded in 1995 and is based in Irvine, California.
AUTO Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for AutoWeb Inc. To summarize, we found that AutoWeb Inc ranked in the 16th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 85.33%. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for AUTO, they are:
- In the past 5.75 years, AutoWeb Inc has a compound free cash flow growth rate of -0.14%; that's higher than merely 7.72% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Technology sector.
- AutoWeb Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -1.59. This coverage rate is greater than that of merely 16.09% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
AUTO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AUTO Latest Social Stream
View Full AUTO Social Stream
Latest AUTO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about AutoWeb Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AUTO as an investment opportunity.
AutoWeb posted better-than-expected fourth-quarter results pushing shares of the digital marketing company for the automotive industry up 10.5% on March 11. AUTO added another 1.7% in Thursday’s extended trading session. AutoWeb’s (AUTO) 4Q revenues of $17.3 million beat the consensus estimates by $0.25 million but declined 35.2% year-over-year due to lower lead and click volumes and COVID-19 headwinds. The company reported a loss of $0.07 per share in 4Q, which narrowed from a loss of $0.24 per share in the prior-year period. Analysts were anticipating a loss of $0.12 per share.
AutoWeb Factors Likely to Have Influenced Earnings Results Stock market Insights & financial analysis
AutoWeb announce their quarterly, annual earnings. See the latest EPS estimates. Listen to the conference call and remind yourself by…
AutoWeb (AUTO) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
AutoWeb to Hold Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2020 Conference Call on Thursday, March 11, 2021 at 5:00 p.m. ET
TAMPA, Fla., Feb. 25, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- AutoWeb, Inc. (Nasdaq: AUTO), a robust digital marketing platform providing advertising solutions for automotive dealers and OEMs, will hold a conference call on Thursday, March 11, 2021 at 5:00 p.m. Eastern time to discuss its financial results for the fourth quarter and full year ended December 31, 2020. The company will report its financial results in a press release prior to the conference call. AutoWeb President & CEO Jared Rowe and CFO Mike Sadowski will host the conference call, followed by a question-and-answer session. Date: Thursday, March 11, 2021Time: 5:00 p.m. Eastern time (2:00 p.m. Pacific time)Toll-free dial-in number: 1-877-852-2929International dial-in number: 1-404-991-3925Conference ID: 5897831 The conference call will a...
Former Cox Automotive Executive to Lead Finance Organization Through AutoWeb’s Next Phase of GrowthTAMPA, Fla., Nov. 19, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- AutoWeb, Inc. (Nasdaq: AUTO), a robust digital marketing platform providing digital advertising solutions for automotive dealers and OEMs, has appointed Michael Sadowski as executive vice president and chief financial officer (CFO), succeeding J.P. Hannan effective Nov. 30, 2020. Hannan will remain with the company for a brief period to facilitate a smooth transition. Sadowski brings a diverse background of financial and operational expertise to AutoWeb, with more than two decades of experience in automotive, analytics and digital marketing for companies like Cox Automotive, GameWorks and General Electric. At Cox Automotive, Sadowski led a va...
AUTO Price Returns