Applied UV Inc. (AUVI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AUVI POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where AUVI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 73.59% of US stocks.
- AUVI's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 161 days.
- AUVI's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 2.31% of US stocks).
AUVI Stock Summary
- AUVI has a higher market value than merely 2.1% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $19,722,234.
- AUVI's went public 1.39 years ago, making it older than only 1.81% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- The volatility of Applied UV Inc's share price is greater than that of 93.39% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to AUVI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are RELI, CIDM, APYX, WTTR, and INFU.
- Visit AUVI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.applieduvinc.com.
AUVI Valuation Summary
- AUVI's price/sales ratio is 6; this is 93.55% higher than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- AUVI's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 360.5 over the prior 52 weeks.
- Over the past 52 weeks, AUVI's price/sales ratio has gone down 2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AUVI.
AUVI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AUVI has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 12.6% of graded US stocks.
- AUVI's asset turnover comes in at 0.808 -- ranking 18th of 53 Electrical Equipment stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows AUVI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AUVI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AUVI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.79||52-week high||$35.78|
|Prev. close||$1.83||52-week low||$1.70|
|Day high||$1.82||Avg. volume||2,445,261|
|50-day MA||$3.94||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$6.89||Market Cap||22.87M|
Applied UV Inc. (AUVI) Company Bio
Applied UV, Inc. engages in the design, manufacture, development, and sale of infection prevention UV products for the healthcare, hospitality, and residential industries. It operates under the Disinfectant and Hospitality Segments. The Disinfectant segment designs, manufactures, assembles, and distributes automated disinfecting mirror systems for use in hospitals and other healthcare facilities. The Hospitality segment manufactures fine mirrors specifically for the hospitality industry. The company was founded on February 26, 2019 and is headquartered in Mount Vernon, NY.
Most Popular Stories View All
AUVI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AUVI Latest Social Stream
View Full AUVI Social Stream
Latest AUVI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Applied UV Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AUVI as an investment opportunity.
Receives Patents for Pathogen Destroying Device in Hong Kong, ChinaAdds to Company's Portfolio of Patents for Disinfection Technology Addressing Global Challenge of Controlling the Spread of Emerging PathogensMOUNT VERNON, NY / ACCESSWIRE / January 18, 2022 / Applied UV, Inc. (NasdaqCM:AUVI) ("Applied UV" or the "Company"), a pathogen elimination technology company that applies the power of narrow-range ultraviolet light ("UVC") for surface areas and catalytic bioconversion technology for air pu
MOUNT VERNON, NY / ACCESSWIRE / January 5, 2022 / Applied UV, Inc. (NASDAQ:AUVI) (NASDAQ:AUVIP) ("Applied UV" or the "Company"), an industry leader in air and surface pathogen elimination technology, today announced that the underwriters of its previously completed underwritten public offering have exercised their over-allotment option to purchase an additional 400,000 shares of Common Stock, for aggregate gross proceeds of approximately $1.
Good morning, trader!
We're diving into the top penny stocks to watch today as several names in the space see major movement on Monday alongside heavy trading.
MOUNT VERNON, NY / ACCESSWIRE / December 31, 2021 / Applied UV, Inc. (NASDAQ:AUVI)(NASDAQ:AUVIP) ("Applied UV" or the "Company"), an industry leader in air and surface pathogen elimination technology, today announced the closing of its previously announced underwritten public offering of 2,666,667 shares of common stock (the "Common Stock") at a public offering price of $3.
AUVI Price Returns