Applied UV Inc. (AUVI): Price and Financial Metrics
AUVI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.82||52-week high||$21.00|
|Prev. close||$1.78||52-week low||$1.66|
|Day high||$1.90||Avg. volume||224,287|
|50-day MA||$3.10||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.18||Market Cap||7.04M|
AUVI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AUVI POWR Grades
- AUVI scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 91.03% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for AUVI is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 80 days.
- AUVI ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 10th percentile.
AUVI Stock Summary
- AUVI has a higher market value than only 5.57% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $12,763,888.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 697.62%, APPLIED UV INC's debt growth rate surpasses 97.7% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that AUVI's revenue has grown 115.86% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 94.63% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to APPLIED UV INC are INDB, HTBK, ID, MBCN, and FBNC.
- AUVI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit APPLIED UV INC's official web site, go to www.applieduvinc.com.
AUVI Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, AUVI's price/sales ratio is 77.78% lower, now standing at 0.4.
- Over the past 33 months, AUVI's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 25.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AUVI.
AUVI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AUVI has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 12.6% of graded US stocks.
- AUVI's asset turnover comes in at 0.808 -- ranking 18th of 53 Electrical Equipment stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows AUVI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AUVI Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of AUVI, see our AUVI price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$16.23||Average Broker Recommendation||1 (Strong Buy)|
Applied UV Inc. (AUVI) Company Bio
Applied UV, Inc. engages in the design, manufacture, development, and sale of infection prevention UV products for the healthcare, hospitality, and residential industries. It operates under the Disinfectant and Hospitality Segments. The Disinfectant segment designs, manufactures, assembles, and distributes automated disinfecting mirror systems for use in hospitals and other healthcare facilities. The Hospitality segment manufactures fine mirrors specifically for the hospitality industry. The company was founded on February 26, 2019 and is headquartered in Mount Vernon, NY.
AUVI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AUVI Latest Social Stream
View Full AUVI Social Stream
Latest AUVI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about APPLIED UV INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AUVI as an investment opportunity.
Applied UV Announces Reverse Stock Split
MOUNT VERNON, N.Y, May 30, 2023--Applied UV, Inc. (NasdaqCM: AUVI ) ("Applied UV" or the "Company"), a leading provider of patented, scientifically and clinically proven surface and air pathogen elimination and disinfection technologies (fixed, mobile, and HVAC), LED lighting products and premium hotel furnishings used by clients globally, announced today that it will effect a 1-for-5 reverse stock split ("Reverse Stock Split") of its common stock, par value $0.0001 per share ("Common Stock"). A
Today’s Biggest Pre-Market Stock Movers: 10 Top Gainers and Losers on Wednesday
It's time for a dive into the biggest pre-market stock movers as we check out all of the latest news for Wednesday morning!
Why Is Microvast (MVST) Stock Down 20% Today?
Microvast (MVST) stock is falling on Tuesday following reports that the company will miss out on a $200 million grant from the U.S.
Today’s Biggest Pre-Market Stock Movers: 10 Top Gainers and Losers on Tuesday
We're starting off the day with a breakdown of the biggest pre-market stock movers traders need to keep an eye on Tuesday!
Why Is Applied UV (AUVI) Stock Up 25% Today?
Applied UV (AUVI) stock is getting a boost on Tuesday after the company released its earnings report for the first quarter of 2023.
AUVI Price Returns
Loading social stream, please wait...