Applied UV Inc. (AUVI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AUVI POWR Grades
- AUVI scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 94.62% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for AUVI is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 48 weeks.
- AUVI ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
AUVI Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $63,459,702, Applied UV Inc has a greater market value than only 8.81% of US stocks.
- AUVI's went public 1.06 years ago, making it older than merely 0.49% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- The volatility of Applied UV Inc's share price is greater than that of 86.75% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Applied UV Inc are IIIV, GRIL, RIBT, BRMK, and MTRX.
- AUVI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Applied UV Inc's official web site, go to www.applieduvinc.com.
AUVI Valuation Summary
- AUVI's price/sales ratio is 6; this is 93.55% higher than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- AUVI's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 360.5 over the prior 52 weeks.
- Over the past 52 weeks, AUVI's price/sales ratio has gone down 2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AUVI.
AUVI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AUVI has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 12.56% of graded US stocks.
- AUVI's asset turnover comes in at 0.808 -- ranking 18th of 52 Electrical Equipment stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows AUVI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AUVI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AUVI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.74||52-week high||$35.78|
|Prev. close||$6.74||52-week low||$4.52|
|Day high||$6.86||Avg. volume||1,157,238|
|50-day MA||$7.48||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$8.12||Market Cap||63.46M|
Applied UV Inc. (AUVI) Company Bio
Applied UV, Inc. engages in the design, manufacture, development, and sale of infection prevention UV products for the healthcare, hospitality, and residential industries. It operates under the Disinfectant and Hospitality Segments. The Disinfectant segment designs, manufactures, assembles, and distributes automated disinfecting mirror systems for use in hospitals and other healthcare facilities. The Hospitality segment manufactures fine mirrors specifically for the hospitality industry. The company was founded on February 26, 2019 and is headquartered in Mount Vernon, NY.
Most Popular Stories View All
AUVI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AUVI Latest Social Stream
View Full AUVI Social Stream
Latest AUVI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Applied UV Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AUVI as an investment opportunity.
Applied UV, Inc.: Applied UV Continues International Expansion with Airocide Installation in South Korean Schools
Installations in nearly 100 school dedicated observation roomsAirocide® technology helps schools reopen safely and allow for the safe return to campusMOUNT VERNON, NY / ACCESSWIRE / September 13, 2
Installations in nearly 100 school dedicated observation rooms Airocide® technology helps schools reopen safely and allow for the safe return to campusMOUNT VERNON, NY / ACCESSWIRE / September 13, 2021 / Applied UV, Inc. With more than 18,000 K-12 facilities and close to 350 universities in South Korea, Applied UV expects that these installations will serve as a platform for the expansion of the Airocide® solution into additional areas located with school facilities to include nurses' rooms, caf
MOUNT VERNON, NY / ACCESSWIRE / September 10, 2021 / Applied UV, Inc. (NASDAQ:AUVI) ("Applied UV" or the "Company"), an infection control technology company that applies the power of narrow-range u
MOUNT VERNON, NY / ACCESSWIRE / September 10, 2021 / Applied UV, Inc. (NASDAQ:AUVI) ("Applied UV" or the "Company"), an infection control technology company that applies the power of narrow-range ultraviolet light ("UVC") for surface areas and catalytic bioconversion technology for air purification to destroy pathogens safely, thoroughly, and automatically, announced that Q Saeed, CEO of Applied UV, will present at the virtual H.
Son Tay Hospital and the National Institute of Food Control to install Airocide® technology to protect patients, visitors and staffMOUNT VERNON, NY / ACCESSWIRE / September 8, 2021 / Applied UV, In
AUVI Price Returns