Yamana Gold Inc. Ordinary Shares (Canada) (AUY): Price and Financial Metrics
AUY Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Yamana Gold Inc is higher than it is for about 87.38% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -16.85%, Yamana Gold Inc's debt growth rate surpasses only 15.38% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, AUY has reported earnings growth of -97.24%, putting it ahead of only 13.87% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Yamana Gold Inc are OI, IRDM, ERJ, SM, and NBR.
- Visit AUY's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.yamana.com.
AUY Daily Price Range
AUY 52-Week Price Range
AUY Stock Price Chart More Charts
AUY Price/Volume Stats
Yamana Gold Inc. Ordinary Shares (Canada) (AUY) Company Bio
Yamana Gold engages in gold mining and related activities in Brazil, Chile, Argentina, Mexico, and Canada. The company was founded in 1980 and is based in Toronto, Canada.