Yamana Gold Inc. (AUY): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AUY POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where AUY ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 88.02% of US stocks.
- AUY's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- AUY ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 4th percentile.
AUY Stock Summary
- AUY has a higher market value than 77.71% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $5,909,971,650.
- Of note is the ratio of YAMANA GOLD INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 21.41% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For AUY, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 83.06% of US equities we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to YAMANA GOLD INC, a group of peers worth examining would be EGLX, SATL, STER, DM, and REKR.
- Visit AUY's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.yamana.com.
AUY Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Basic Materials stock, AUY's price/sales ratio is 146.15% higher, now standing at 3.2.
- AUY's price/sales ratio has moved up 1.6 over the prior 232 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AUY.
AUY Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at 75.28%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at 13.89%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 12.84%.
The table below shows AUY's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AUY's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AUY has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 68.8% of graded US stocks.
- AUY's asset turnover comes in at 0.201 -- ranking 27th of 47 Precious Metals stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows AUY's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AUY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AUY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.14||52-week high||$6.40|
|Prev. close||$6.15||52-week low||$3.88|
|Day high||$6.14||Avg. volume||12,990,485|
|50-day MA||$5.64||Dividend yield||1.95%|
|200-day MA||$5.09||Market Cap||5.90B|
Yamana Gold Inc. (AUY) Company Bio
Yamana Gold engages in gold mining and related activities in Brazil, Chile, Argentina, Mexico, and Canada. The company was founded in 1980 and is based in Toronto, Canada.
Most Popular Stories View All
AUY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AUY Latest Social Stream
View Full AUY Social Stream
Latest AUY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about YAMANA GOLD INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AUY as an investment opportunity.
Top gold stocks include Lundin Gold, Perseus Mining, and Alamos Gold, which lead the industry in stock performance even as the Russell 1000 has fallen in the past year.
Yamana Gold (AUY) has an impressive earnings surprise history and currently possesses the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely beat in its next quarterly report.
Pan American Silver''s shareholders are about to vote on the merger with Yamana Gold. Read why I recommend buying PAAS stock between $16.5 and $17.
Peter Marrone plans to start a private equity venture aimed at investing in gold mines in his next career chapter.
(Bloomberg) -- Yamana Gold Inc.’s $4.8-billion takeover will be the catalyst for “much needed” consolidation in the gold industry this year, says founder Peter Marrone.Most Read from BloombergCitadel’s $16 Billion Win Tops Paulson’s Greatest Trade EverHow Apple’s Upcoming Mixed-Reality Headset Will WorkSpotify Will Cut About 6% of Jobs in Latest Tech LayoffsEurope Is Bracing for a Sharp, Abrupt Real Estate ReversalSuspect in Shooting Near Los Angeles Has Killed Himself“I’m a bit jaded, because I
AUY Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|