Yamana Gold Inc. Ordinary Shares (Canada) (AUY): Price and Financial Metrics
AUY Stock Summary
- For AUY, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 87.42% of US equities we're observing.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -16.85%, Yamana Gold Inc's debt growth rate surpasses merely 15.18% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Yamana Gold Inc is reporting a growth rate of -97.24%; that's higher than merely 13.86% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Yamana Gold Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be OI, ERJ, NBR, FTI, and SATS.
- AUY's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Yamana Gold Inc's official web site, go to www.yamana.com.
AUY Stock Price Chart More Charts
AUY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.82||52-week high||$4.94|
|Prev. close||$4.05||52-week low||$1.78|
|Day high||$3.88||Avg. volume||23,684,840|
|50-day MA||$3.94||Dividend yield||0.99%|
|200-day MA||$3.28||Market Cap||3.63B|
Yamana Gold Inc. Ordinary Shares (Canada) (AUY) Company Bio
Yamana Gold engages in gold mining and related activities in Brazil, Chile, Argentina, Mexico, and Canada. The company was founded in 1980 and is based in Toronto, Canada.