Yamana Gold Inc. (AUY): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AUY POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where AUY ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 87.33% of US stocks.
- AUY's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- AUY ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 29th percentile.
AUY Stock Summary
- For AUY, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 83.63% of US equities we're observing.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -15.24%, YAMANA GOLD INC's debt growth rate surpasses only 19.81% of about US stocks.
- YAMANA GOLD INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 10.84%, greater than the shareholder yield of 83.94% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to AUY, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are KPLT, ST, EQX, AGFS, and LCI.
- Visit AUY's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.yamana.com.
AUY Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Basic Materials stock, AUY's price/sales ratio is 29.41% higher, now standing at 2.2.
- AUY's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.6 over the prior 228 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AUY.
AUY Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at -14.39%.
- The year over year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -23.85%.
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at 13.89%.
The table below shows AUY's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AUY's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AUY has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 68.8% of graded US stocks.
- AUY's asset turnover comes in at 0.201 -- ranking 27th of 47 Precious Metals stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows AUY's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AUY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AUY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.05||52-week high||$6.40|
|Prev. close||$4.04||52-week low||$3.70|
|Day high||$4.09||Avg. volume||19,538,500|
|50-day MA||$4.65||Dividend yield||2.97%|
|200-day MA||$4.86||Market Cap||3.89B|
Yamana Gold Inc. (AUY) Company Bio
Yamana Gold engages in gold mining and related activities in Brazil, Chile, Argentina, Mexico, and Canada. The company was founded in 1980 and is based in Toronto, Canada.
Most Popular Stories View All
AUY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AUY Latest Social Stream
View Full AUY Social Stream
Latest AUY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about YAMANA GOLD INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AUY as an investment opportunity.
TORONTO, Sept. 23, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Today Glencore International AG (“Glencore”) announced, and has made Yamana Gold Inc. (TSX:YRI; NYSE:AUY; LSE:AUY) (“Yamana” or the “Company”) aware under the terms of the MARA joint venture (“MARA JV”), that it has reached an agreement (the “Agreement”) to acquire Newmont Corporation’s (“Newmont”) 18.75% shareholding in the MARA Project (“MARA” or the “Project”). Following completion of the Agreement, Yamana remains the MARA JV operator with a 56.25%
(Bloomberg) -- Gold Fields Ltd.’s top executive said disquiet over the South African miner’s $7 billion offer to buy Canada’s Yamana Gold Inc. hasn’t resulted in an exodus among its top shareholders.Most Read from BloombergPutin Calls Up More Troops, Resumes Nuclear Threat Over UkraineHome-Flipper Opendoor Hit With Losses in Echo of Zillow CollapseTycoon's Wild $3 Billion Gamble on ‘China's LVMH’ Crashes‘Mute Your Phones’: Trump Special Master Hearing Descends Into ChaosFed Set to Reveal ‘Pain’
Investors need to pay close attention to Yamana Gold (AUY) stock based on the movements in the options market lately.
Yamana Gold Announces the Completion of Technical Reports on Minera Florida, Cerro Moro, Wasamac, and MARA Which Add to the Previously Filed Reports on Core Material Assets Including Canadian Malartic, Jacobina and El Peñón and Completes the Filing of Technical Reports on All of the Company’s Major Mines and Projects
TORONTO, Sept. 12, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- YAMANA GOLD INC. (TSX:YRI; NYSE:AUY; LSE:AUY) (“Yamana” or the “Company”) provides notice that it has completed technical reports under National Instrument 43-101 for the balance of its major mines and projects for which technical reports were not previously available. With the completion of technical reports for the Minera Florida gold mine in central Chile, the Cerro Moro gold and silver mine in Santa Cruz, Argentina, the Wasamac gold project in Queb
Investors should keep tabs on gold stocks like GOLD, AUY and GORO with decent dividend yields and a sustainable payout ratio. These will help investors generate solid returns despite gold prices witnessing a bumpy ride this year.
AUY Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|