Yamana Gold Inc. Ordinary Shares (Canada) (AUY): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AUY POWR Grades
- AUY scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 90.99% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for AUY is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- AUY's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 44.91% of US stocks).
AUY Stock Summary
- For AUY, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 89.16% of US equities we're observing.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -32.28%, Yamana Gold Inc's debt growth rate surpasses merely 15.22% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, AUY has reported earnings growth of -215.97%, putting it ahead of only 9.61% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Yamana Gold Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be VIST, HLX, MGLN, RUN, and JBGS.
- AUY's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Yamana Gold Inc's official web site, go to www.yamana.com.
AUY Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Basic Materials stock, AUY's price/sales ratio is 52.94% higher, now standing at 2.6.
- Over the past 213 months, AUY's price/earnings ratio has gone up 7.3.
- AUY's price/sales ratio has moved up 1 over the prior 213 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AUY.
AUY Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at 46.41%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 109.63%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 18.4%.
The table below shows AUY's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AUY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AUY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.43||52-week high||$7.02|
|Prev. close||$4.49||52-week low||$3.99|
|Day high||$4.48||Avg. volume||13,203,728|
|50-day MA||$4.58||Dividend yield||1.56%|
|200-day MA||$4.95||Market Cap||4.28B|
Yamana Gold Inc. Ordinary Shares (Canada) (AUY) Company Bio
Yamana Gold engages in gold mining and related activities in Brazil, Chile, Argentina, Mexico, and Canada. The company was founded in 1980 and is based in Toronto, Canada.
AUY Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Yamana Gold Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Yamana Gold Inc ranked in the 56th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 11.5%. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for AUY, they are:
- The company has produced more trailing twelve month cash flow than 63.89% of its sector Basic Materials.
- Yamana Gold Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than only 21.55% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Yamana Gold Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 34 -- greater than 92.03% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
AUY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AUY Latest Social Stream
View Full AUY Social Stream
Latest AUY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Yamana Gold Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AUY as an investment opportunity.
Yamana Gold (NYSE:AUY): Q2 Non-GAAP EPS of $0.07 beats by $0.01; GAAP EPS of -$0.05 misses by $0.11. Revenue of $437.4M (+44.2% Y/Y) misses by $14.71M. Gold equivalent ounce production was 241,341, including gold production of 217,402 ounces, and silver production of 1.63 million ounces. The company has increased its...
Yamana Gold (NYSE:AUY) declares $0.03/share quarterly dividend, 14.3% increase from prior dividend of $0.02625. Forward yield 2.77% Payable Oct. 14; for shareholders of record Sept. 30; ex-div Sept. 29. See AUY Dividend Scorecard, Yield Chart, & Dividend Growth....
Canadian miner Yamana Gold is cutting its projected expenses to expand the Jacobina complex in northeastern Brazil by up to 74%, after tests at its processing plant went better than expected, Chief Executive Peter Marrone told Reuters. Yamana has cut its spending plans and now forecasts expenditures of $15 million to $20 million on the expansion, down from $57 million previously, he said. Yamana is currently the third largest gold producer in Brazil after Kinross Gold Corp and AngloGold Ashanti Ltd , according to mining lobby group Ibram.
Yamana Gold Reports Strong Second Quarter 2021 Production Results and Cash Flows; Jacobina and Canadian Malartic Achieve All-Time Quarterly High Production; Minera Florida and El Peñón Post Standout Quarters
TORONTO, July 29, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- YAMANA GOLD INC. (TSX:YRI; NYSE:AUY; LSE:AUY) (“Yamana” or “the Company”) is herein reporting its financial and operational results for the second quarter of 2021. Strong cash flow and production during the quarter were underpinned by all-time quarterly high production at Jacobina and Canadian Malartic as well as standout quarters from Minera Florida and El Peñón. In a separate announcement published today, the Company reported significant progress on t
Yamana Gold Increases Annual Dividend by Nearly 15% to $0.12 Per Share and Announces Normal Course Issuer Bid; Latest Dividend Increase Represents a Cumulative Increase of 500% in Annual Dividend Since the Second Quarter of 2019
TORONTO, July 29, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- YAMANA GOLD INC. (“Yamana” or the “Company”) (TSX:YRI; NYSE:AUY; LSE:AUY) announces that it has increased its annual dividend by nearly 15% to $0.12 per share. Shareholders of record at the close of business on September 30, 2021, will be eligible to receive payment of an increased dividend of $0.03 per share on October 14, 2021. The dividend is an “eligible dividend” for Canadian tax purposes. This is the Company’s sixth dividend increase since the sec
AUY Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|