Aveanna Healthcare Holdings, Inc. (AVAH): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AVAH POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where AVAH ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 75.09% of US stocks.
- AVAH's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- AVAH ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 8th percentile.
AVAH Stock Summary
- AVEANNA HEALTHCARE HOLDINGS INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than only 0.07% of US listed stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.11, AVEANNA HEALTHCARE HOLDINGS INC has a higher such ratio than just 2.73% of stocks in our set.
- Over the past twelve months, AVAH has reported earnings growth of 1,145.56%, putting it ahead of 98.41% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to AVEANNA HEALTHCARE HOLDINGS INC are JILL, TPX, BW, GB, and UIS.
- Visit AVAH's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.aveanna.com.
AVAH Valuation Summary
- AVAH's price/sales ratio is 0.1; this is 97.87% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 23 months, AVAH's price/earnings ratio has gone up 36.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AVAH.
AVAH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AVAH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.04||52-week high||$4.59|
|Prev. close||$1.05||52-week low||$0.67|
|Day high||$1.08||Avg. volume||459,947|
|50-day MA||$1.24||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.49||Market Cap||193.29M|
Aveanna Healthcare Holdings, Inc. (AVAH) Company Bio
Aveanna Healthcare Holdings Inc., a diversified home care platform company, provides private duty nursing (PDN), adult home health and hospice, home-based pediatric therapy, and enteral nutrition services in the United States. Its patient- centered care delivery platform allows patients to remain in their homes and minimizes the overutilization of high-cost care settings, such as hospitals. The company operates through three segments: Private Duty Services (PDS), Home Health & Hospice (HHH), and Medical Solutions (MS). The PDS segment offers PDN services, which include in-home skilled nursing services to medically fragile children; nursing services in school settings in which our caregivers accompany patients to school; services to patients in its pediatric day healthcare centers; unskilled nursing services; and employer of record support services, as well as in-clinic and home-based pediatric therapy services, such as physical, occupational, and speech services. The HHH segment provides home health services, including in-home skilled nursing services; physical, occupational, and speech therapy services; and medical social and aide services, as well as hospice services for patients and their families when a life-limiting illness no longer responds to cure-oriented treatments. The MS segment offers a line of durable medical equipment and enteral nutrition supplies to adults and children delivered on a periodic or as-needed basis. The company was incorporated in 2016 and is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia.
Most Popular Stories View All
AVAH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AVAH Latest Social Stream
View Full AVAH Social Stream
Latest AVAH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about AVEANNA HEALTHCARE HOLDINGS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AVAH as an investment opportunity.
Aveanna Healthcare Holdings Inc. (NASDAQ:AVAH) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript
Aveanna Healthcare Holdings Inc. (NASDAQ:AVAH) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript March 16, 2023 Operator: Good morning, and welcome to Aveanna’s Healthcare Holdings Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2022 Earnings Conference Call. Today’s call is being recorded and we have allocated one hour for prepared remarks and Q&A. At this time, I’d like to turn the […]
Q4 2022 Aveanna Healthcare Holdings Inc Earnings Call
Q4 2022 Aveanna Healthcare Holdings Inc Earnings Call
Aveanna Healthcare (AVAH) Reports Q4 Loss, Tops Revenue Estimates
Aveanna (AVAH) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -50% and 0.66%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Aveanna Healthcare Holdings Announces Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2022 Financial Results
Revenue increased 9.0% to $451.1 million, compared to Q4 2021 Gross margin increased 3.5% to $128.8 million, compared to Q4 2021 Net loss was $237.8 million, compared to net loss of $126.2 million in Q4 2021 Adjusted EBITDA decreased 35% to $29.7 million, compared to Q4 2021 ATLANTA, March 16, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Aveanna Healthcare Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: AVAH), a leading, diversified home care platform focused on providing care to medically complex, high-cost patient populations, today ann
Aveanna Announces Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2022 Earnings Release Date and Conference Call
ATLANTA, Feb. 27, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Aveanna Healthcare Holdings Inc. (“Aveanna”) (NASDAQ: AVAH) today announced that the company will release its fourth quarter and full year results before the market open on Thursday, March 16, 2023, to be followed by a conference call at 10 a.m. (Eastern Time) on the same day. The conference call can be accessed live over the phone by dialing 1-877-407-0789 or for international callers, 1-201-689-8562. A replay will be available two hours after the call
AVAH Price Returns
Loading social stream, please wait...