Aveanna Healthcare Holdings, Inc. (AVAH): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AVAH POWR Grades
- AVAH scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 84.94% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for AVAH is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- AVAH's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 24.13% of US stocks).
AVAH Stock Summary
- AVAH's price/sales ratio is 0.1; that's higher than the P/S ratio of only 1.72% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, AVEANNA HEALTHCARE HOLDINGS INC is reporting a growth rate of 1,008.49%; that's higher than 98.14% of US stocks.
- AVEANNA HEALTHCARE HOLDINGS INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -310%, greater than the shareholder yield of merely 1.86% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to AVEANNA HEALTHCARE HOLDINGS INC are GLT, CVEO, AAN, GNLN, and SPNT.
- Visit AVAH's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.aveanna.com.
AVAH Valuation Summary
- AVAH's price/earnings ratio is -0.4; this is 101.79% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- AVAH's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 104.8 over the prior 18 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AVAH.
AVAH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AVAH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.77||52-week high||$7.71|
|Prev. close||$0.74||52-week low||$0.70|
|Day high||$0.78||Avg. volume||397,341|
|50-day MA||$1.32||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.67||Market Cap||142.32M|
Aveanna Healthcare Holdings, Inc. (AVAH) Company Bio
Aveanna Healthcare Holdings Inc., a diversified home care platform company, provides private duty nursing (PDN), adult home health and hospice, home-based pediatric therapy, and enteral nutrition services in the United States. Its patient- centered care delivery platform allows patients to remain in their homes and minimizes the overutilization of high-cost care settings, such as hospitals. The company operates through three segments: Private Duty Services (PDS), Home Health & Hospice (HHH), and Medical Solutions (MS). The PDS segment offers PDN services, which include in-home skilled nursing services to medically fragile children; nursing services in school settings in which our caregivers accompany patients to school; services to patients in its pediatric day healthcare centers; unskilled nursing services; and employer of record support services, as well as in-clinic and home-based pediatric therapy services, such as physical, occupational, and speech services. The HHH segment provides home health services, including in-home skilled nursing services; physical, occupational, and speech therapy services; and medical social and aide services, as well as hospice services for patients and their families when a life-limiting illness no longer responds to cure-oriented treatments. The MS segment offers a line of durable medical equipment and enteral nutrition supplies to adults and children delivered on a periodic or as-needed basis. The company was incorporated in 2016 and is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia.
Most Popular Stories View All
AVAH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AVAH Latest Social Stream
View Full AVAH Social Stream
Latest AVAH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about AVEANNA HEALTHCARE HOLDINGS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AVAH as an investment opportunity.
Aveanna Healthcare Holdings ( NASDAQ:AVAH ) Third Quarter 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$443.0m (up...
Aveanna (AVAH) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -175% and 1.30%, respectively, for the quarter ended September 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
ATLANTA, Nov. 09, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Aveanna Healthcare Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: AVAH), a leading, diversified home care platform focused on providing care to medically complex, high-cost patient populations, today announced financial results for the three and nine-month periods ended October 1, 2022. Tony Strange, Chief Executive Officer, commented “We continue to manage through a very difficult labor environment, and our results clearly do not meet our expectations. However, I am encourag
If we want to find a potential multi-bagger, often there are underlying trends that can provide clues. Typically, we'll...
ATLANTA, Oct. 25, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Aveanna Healthcare Holdings Inc. (“Aveanna”) (NASDAQ: AVAH) today announced that the company will release its third quarter results after the market close on Wednesday, November 9, 2022, to be followed by a conference call on Thursday, November 10, 2022 at 10:00 a.m. (Eastern Time). The conference call can be accessed live over the phone by dialing 1-877-407-0789 or for international callers, 1-201-689-8562. A replay will be available two hours after th
AVAH Price Returns