AeroVironment, Inc. (AVAV): Price and Financial Metrics
AVAV Stock Summary
- AVAV's current price/earnings ratio is 44.36, which is higher than 89.01% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for AeroVironment Inc is higher than 93.92% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.12 for AeroVironment Inc; that's greater than it is for merely 8.99% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to AeroVironment Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be RAVN, KOPN, EMKR, MRIN, and EMAN.
- Visit AVAV's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.avinc.com.
AVAV Stock Price Chart More Charts
AVAV Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$55.06||52-week high||$72.70|
|Prev. close||$54.78||52-week low||$45.00|
|Day high||$55.75||Avg. volume||277,416|
|50-day MA||$59.37||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$58.91||Market Cap||1.32B|
AeroVironment, Inc. (AVAV) Company Bio
Aerovironment designs, develops, produces, supports and operates an advanced portfolio of Unmanned Aircraft Systems (UAS) and electric transportation solutions. The company was founded in 1971 and is based in Monrovia, California.