AeroVironment, Inc. (AVAV): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AVAV POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where AVAV ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 91.25% of US stocks.
- AVAV's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- AVAV's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 30.72% of US stocks).
AVAV Stock Summary
- AVAV's current price/earnings ratio is 105.29, which is higher than 91.74% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.23 for AeroVironment Inc; that's greater than it is for just 13.67% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 2,081.23%, AeroVironment Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 99.14% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to AeroVironment Inc are CWCO, CMCO, ENZ, HAIN, and ADTN.
- AVAV's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit AeroVironment Inc's official web site, go to www.avinc.com.
AVAV Valuation Summary
- AVAV's price/sales ratio is 6; this is 76.47% higher than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 177 months, AVAV's price/sales ratio has gone up 2.9.
- AVAV's price/sales ratio has moved up 2.9 over the prior 177 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AVAV.
AVAV Growth Metrics
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -41.7%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 283.57%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 53.02%.
The table below shows AVAV's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AVAV Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AVAV Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$100.46||52-week high||$143.71|
|Prev. close||$101.48||52-week low||$59.13|
|Day high||$101.71||Avg. volume||213,114|
|50-day MA||$104.55||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$103.63||Market Cap||2.49B|
AeroVironment, Inc. (AVAV) Company Bio
Aerovironment designs, develops, produces, supports and operates an advanced portfolio of Unmanned Aircraft Systems (UAS) and electric transportation solutions. The company was founded in 1971 and is based in Monrovia, California.
AVAV Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AVAV Latest Social Stream
View Full AVAV Social Stream
Latest AVAV News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about AeroVironment Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AVAV as an investment opportunity.
We know that hedge funds generate strong, risk-adjusted returns over the long run, therefore imitating the picks that they are collectively bullish on can be a profitable strategy for retail investors. With billions of dollars in assets, smart money investors have to conduct complex analyses, spend many resources and use tools that are not always […]
ARLINGTON, Va., July 29, 2021--AeroVironment, Inc. Announces Participation in Upcoming Investor Conferences
AeroVironment, Inc. (NASDAQ: AVAV) received two firm-fixed-price orders totaling ~.94 million from the United States Air Force. The orders encompass the procurement of Puma 3 AE crewless aircraft systems (UAS) and spare packages, delivered on April 30, 2021, and Raven UAS spares packages with delivery anticipated by November 2021. The AeroVironment Puma 3 AE UAS is designed for land and maritime operations. The Raven system is designed for rapid deployment and high mobility for operations requir
AeroVironment Receives Puma 3 AE and Raven Unmanned Aircraft System Orders Totaling $15.9 Million from United States Air Force
ARLINGTON, Va., July 22, 2021--AeroVironment Receives Puma 3 AE and Raven Unmanned Aircraft System Orders Totaling $15.9 Million from United States Air Force
AeroVironment Selected by U.S. Special Operations Command for $22 Million Beyond Line of Sight ISR Services Award Under Mid-Endurance Unmanned Aircraft Systems IV Program
ARLINGTON, Va., July 13, 2021--AeroVironment Selected by U.S. Special Operations Command for $22 Million Beyond Line of Sight ISR Services Award Under MEUAS IV Program
AVAV Price Returns