AeroVironment, Inc. (AVAV): Price and Financial Metrics
AVAV Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for AeroVironment Inc is higher than 94.02% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- For AVAV, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by only 13.83% of US equities we're observing.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.1 for AeroVironment Inc; that's greater than it is for just 8.04% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to AeroVironment Inc are AEIS, RAVN, CSGS, FEIM, and AIRG.
- Visit AVAV's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.avinc.com.
AVAV Stock Price Chart More Charts
AVAV Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$63.82||52-week high||$95.38|
|Prev. close||$69.97||52-week low||$48.61|
|Day high||$65.56||Avg. volume||211,632|
|50-day MA||$66.31||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$60.63||Market Cap||1.53B|
AeroVironment, Inc. (AVAV) Company Bio
Aerovironment designs, develops, produces, supports and operates an advanced portfolio of Unmanned Aircraft Systems (UAS) and electric transportation solutions. The company was founded in 1971 and is based in Monrovia, California.