AvalonBay Communities, Inc. (AVB): Price and Financial Metrics
AVB Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 894.43, Avalonbay Communities Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 95.24% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Avalonbay Communities Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 4.4% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Avalonbay Communities Inc is higher than it is for about 91.03% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to AVB, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are WELL, PEAK, VTR, AEE, and XEL.
- AVB's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Avalonbay Communities Inc's official web site, go to www.avalonbay.com.
AVB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AVB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$191.77||52-week high||$195.46|
|Prev. close||$190.36||52-week low||$131.38|
|Day high||$192.59||Avg. volume||847,631|
|50-day MA||$183.81||Dividend yield||3.34%|
|200-day MA||$163.77||Market Cap||26.77B|
AvalonBay Communities, Inc. (AVB) Company Bio
Avalonbay Communities is in the business of developing, redeveloping, acquiring and managing apartment communities in the leading metropolitan areas in New England, the New York/New Jersey Metro area, the Mid-Atlantic, the Pacific Northwest, and the Northern and Southern California regions of the United States. The company was founded in 1978 and is based in Arlington, Virginia.
AVB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AVB Latest Social Stream
View Full AVB Social Stream
Latest AVB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Avalonbay Communities Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AVB as an investment opportunity.
Hedge funds and large money managers usually invest with a focus on the long-term horizon and, therefore, short-lived dips or bumps on the charts usually don’t make them change their opinion towards a company. This time it may be different. The coronavirus pandemic destroyed the high correlations among major industries and asset classes. We are […]
The first quarter, which typically remains a slow leasing period in other years, was impressive this year with solid demand for rental units and the most noticeable in the Sunbelt region.
There are more than 200 publicly traded real estate investment trusts (REITs). To make it easier to narrow the list down, here's a look at three core REITs all investors need in their portfolio. REITs play a vital role in helping companies finance growth because they buy or develop the capital-intensive real estate that companies require, which frees up their capital for expanding core operations.
Here are seven of the best index funds income seekers should keep an eye on in April.
AVALONBAY COMMUNITIES, INC. (NYSE: AVB) will release its first quarter 2021 earnings on April 28, 2021 after the market close. The Company will hold a conference call on April 29, 2021 at 1:00 PM Eastern Time (ET) to discuss its first quarter 2021 results.
AVB Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching AVBWant to see what other sources are saying about Avalonbay Communities Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Avalonbay Communities Inc (AVB) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Avalonbay Communities Inc (AVB) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Avalonbay Communities Inc (AVB) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!