AvalonBay Communities, Inc. (AVB): Price and Financial Metrics
AVB Stock Summary
- AVB has a market capitalization of $17,926,237,605 -- more than approximately 92.15% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Avalonbay Communities Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 3.63% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Avalonbay Communities Inc is higher than it is for about 91.47% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Avalonbay Communities Inc are AEE, O, WELL, DLR, and WMB.
- AVB's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Avalonbay Communities Inc's official web site, go to www.avalonbay.com.
AVB Stock Price Chart More Charts
AVB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$167.36||52-week high||$229.40|
|Prev. close||$160.73||52-week low||$118.17|
|Day high||$172.91||Avg. volume||1,052,641|
|50-day MA||$189.45||Dividend yield||3.8%|
|200-day MA||$206.06||Market Cap||23.55B|
AvalonBay Communities, Inc. (AVB) Company Bio
Avalonbay Communities is in the business of developing, redeveloping, acquiring and managing apartment communities in the leading metropolitan areas in New England, the New York/New Jersey Metro area, the Mid-Atlantic, the Pacific Northwest, and the Northern and Southern California regions of the United States. The company was founded in 1978 and is based in Arlington, Virginia.