Avalon GloboCare Corp. (AVCO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AVCO POWR Grades
- AVCO scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 62.05% of US stocks.
- AVCO's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving up over the last 197 days.
- AVCO's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 2.83% of US stocks).
AVCO Stock Summary
- Avalon GloboCare Corp's market capitalization of $81,873,446 is ahead of just 13.44% of US-listed equities.
- AVCO's went public 2.5 years ago, making it older than only 5.69% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a price/sales ratio of 59.42, Avalon GloboCare Corp has a higher such ratio than 95.04% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Avalon GloboCare Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be PLAG, XBIT, ASM, LGHL, and AMK.
- AVCO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Avalon GloboCare Corp's official web site, go to www.avalon-globocare.com.
AVCO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AVCO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.00||52-week high||$2.19|
|Prev. close||$0.97||52-week low||$0.90|
|Day high||$1.08||Avg. volume||451,480|
|50-day MA||$1.12||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.26||Market Cap||84.35M|
Avalon GloboCare Corp. (AVCO) Company Bio
Avalon GloboCare Corp., together with its subsidiaries, owns and operates commercial real estate properties in the United States and the People's Republic of China. The company offers medical related consulting services, including research studies, executive education, daily online executive briefings, tailored expert advisory services, and consulting and management services in the areas of immunotherapy and second opinion/referral services. It also develops Avalon Cell and Avalon Rehab platforms that cover the areas of regenerative medicine, cell-based immunotherapy, and exosome technology. In addition, the company develops proprietary diagnostic and therapeutic products leveraging exosome technology; and provides development services for hospitals. The company has a strategic partnership with Weill Cornell Medical College to co-develop bio-production and standardization procedures for chimeric antigen receptor (CAR)-T Therapy; GensKey Medical Technology Co. Ltd. to co-develop and commercialize point-of-care, rapid detection antibody tests to identify whether a patient has been exposed to and has developed antibodies against SARS-CoV-2; GE Healthcare to enhance standardized automation and bio-production for cellular medicines; and HydroPeptide, LLC to co-develop and commercialize various clinical-grade, exosome-based cosmeceutical and orthopedic products, as well as research agreement with Massachusetts Institute of Technology to develop CAR technology. Avalon GloboCare Corp. is headquartered in Freehold, New Jersey.
AVCO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AVCO Latest Social Stream
View Full AVCO Social Stream
Latest AVCO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Avalon GloboCare Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AVCO as an investment opportunity.
Dual cutting edge technology approach using CRISPR-based genome editing and QTY code-based truncated chemokine receptors Expansion of co-development program with Dr. Shuguang Zhang at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) Media Lab to halt mobilization and spread of cancer FREEHOLD, N.J., March 22, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Avalon GloboCare Corp. (NASDAQ: AVCO) (Avalon or The Company), a clinical-stage global developer of cell-based technologies and therapeutics, today announces the expansion of its co-development research program with the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) to apply two leading technologies—CRISPR-based genome editing and QTY protein design—to potentially treat and prevent cancer metastasis. Metastasis—the spreading of cancer cells from the initial tum...
Siyata Mobile Appoints Peter Goldstein as Chairman and Adds Seasoned Public Company Executive Luisa Ingargiola to Board of Directors
VANCOUVER, British Columbia, Feb. 09, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Siyata Mobile Inc. (Nasdaq: SYTA, SYTAW) (“Siyata” or the “Company”), a leading global developer and provider of cellular communications solutions for enterprise customers, today announces the appointment of Peter Goldstein, currently a Siyata Board member, as the Chairman of its Board of Directors. In addition, Luisa Ingargiola, who has extensive experience on public company boards and in the capital markets, has been appointed to the Board of Directors effective as of the shareholders meeting on February 23, 2021. “Peter’s many years in working with emerging growth, publicly traded companies is paramount to our asking him to replace me as Chairman of the Board of Directors. I look forward to being able to rely on his diver...
Avalon GloboCare and University of Natural Resources and Life Sciences (BOKU) Expand Partnership and Accelerate Development of S-Layer Based Vaccines and Cellular Therapeutics
* Aiming to accelerate the clinical development of S-layer nanotechnology for mucosal vaccines, hemo-filtration devices, cell-based therapies and other medical applications * Establishing state-of-the-art research facility at the University of Natural Resources and Life Sciences (BOKU) in Vienna, Austria, led by the developers and leading world experts on S-layer technology * Forming alliances with premiere biomedical research centers across Europe * Avalon’s scientific capabilities featured in December 2020 issue of Nature Biopharma DealmakersFREEHOLD, N.J., Dec. 30, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Avalon GloboCare Corp. (NASDAQ: AVCO) (Avalon or The Company), a clinical-stage global developer of cell-based technologies and therapeutics, today announced an update on its partnership with th...
Avalon GloboCare and Adial Pharmaceuticals Announce Strategic Collaboration for Global Distribution of COVID-19 Point-of-Care Antibody Rapid Test Devices
Assure/Fastep® COVID-19 Point-of-Care Antibody Test is the First Test Granted FDA Emergency Use Authorization for Use with Fingerstick Blood SamplesFREEHOLD, N.J. and CHARLOTTESVILLE, Va., Oct. 22, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Avalon GloboCare Corp. (NASDAQ: AVCO) (“Avalon”), a clinical-stage, global developer of cell-based technologies and therapeutics and Adial Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ: ADIL; ADILW) (“Adial”), a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company focused on the development of treatments for addiction, today announced formation of a strategic collaboration for global distribution of the Assure/Fastep® COVID-19 IgG/IgM Rapid Test device and the Assure/EcoStep® COVID-19 IgG/IgM Rapid Test device, point-of-care (POC) COVID-19 antibody tests. The FaStep COVID-19 IgG/IgM Rapid Test D...
* Avalon Globocare (NASDAQ: AVCO) shares are trading higher on Wednesday after the company announced the commercialization and distribution agreement with Cellex for the coronavirus antibody rapid test kit. * Avalon Globocare Corp is an intelligent biotech developer and healthcare service provider dedicated to promote and empower high impact, transformative biotechnology, and their clinical applications, and healthcare facility management. It has two reportable segments: real property operating segment which is the key revenue driver; medical-related consulting services segment; and development services and sales of developed products segment. * The company focuses on the diagnostic and therapeutic areas like early detection of oral cancer, ovarian cancer, kidney cancer, skin regenera...
AVCO Price Returns