American Virtual Cloud Technologies, Inc. ( (AVCT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AVCT POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where AVCT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 79.47% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for AVCT is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 105 days.
- AVCT ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 9th percentile.
AVCT Stock Summary
- AVCT has a market capitalization of $411,177 -- more than approximately only 0% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that AVCT's revenue has grown -146.94% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of merely 0.42% of US companies in our set.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for AVCT comes in at -9,594.41% -- higher than that of only 0.22% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to AMERICAN VIRTUAL CLOUD TECHNOLOGIES INC, a group of peers worth examining would be MF, NMR, RIGL, HYMC, and JAGX.
- Visit AVCT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ir.avctechnologies.com.
AVCT Valuation Summary
- AVCT's EV/EBIT ratio is 0.1; this is 99.46% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- AVCT's price/earnings ratio has moved up 6374.6 over the prior 66 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AVCT.
AVCT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AVCT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.60||52-week high||$21.45|
|Prev. close||$0.67||52-week low||$0.55|
|Day high||$0.67||Avg. volume||5,861,583|
|50-day MA||$1.02||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.94||Market Cap||19.42M|
American Virtual Cloud Technologies, Inc. ( (AVCT) Company Bio
American Virtual Cloud Technologies, Inc. provides IT solutions and managed services. It offers managed IT services to a range of clients, including unified communications-as-a-service, directory and messaging, enterprise networking, cybersecurity, collaboration, data center, integration, storage, backup, virtualization, and converged infrastructure. The company was founded in 1987 and is based in Atlanta, Georgia.
Most Popular Stories View All
AVCT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AVCT Latest Social Stream
View Full AVCT Social Stream
Latest AVCT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about AMERICAN VIRTUAL CLOUD TECHNOLOGIES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AVCT as an investment opportunity.
National investment fraud lawyers KlaymanToskes ("KT") launches an investigation into full-service brokerage firms and financial advisors that recommended concentrated or margined positions in American Virtual Cloud Technologies (NASDAQ:AVCT) resulting in losses of over $100,000.
Blue Apron (APRN) stock has investors excited on Friday as the company's shares increased above the $1 NYSE minimum requirement.
American Virtual Cloud Technologies (AVCT) stock is on the minds of traders with some wondering what's next for the company.
Tesla (TSLA) stock isn't doing so hot today as the company prepares to cut the price of the Model Y to secure a federal tax credit.
We're starting the final day of trading this week with a breakdown of the biggest pre-market stock movers for Friday morning!
AVCT Price Returns