American Vanguard Corporation ($0.10 Par Value) (AVD): Price and Financial Metrics
AVD Stock Summary
- AVD's went public 31.7 years ago, making it older than 88.73% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for American Vanguard Corp is higher than 97.18% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of American Vanguard Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.42% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to AVD, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are GBX, MDC, BWFG, PWR, and WEBK.
- Visit AVD's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.american-vanguard.com.
AVD Stock Price Chart More Charts
AVD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$16.26||52-week high||$21.19|
|Prev. close||$16.17||52-week low||$12.69|
|Day high||$16.47||Avg. volume||96,129|
|50-day MA||$18.34||Dividend yield||0.49%|
|200-day MA||$15.58||Market Cap||490.84M|
American Vanguard Corporation ($0.10 Par Value) (AVD) Company Bio
American Vanguard Corporation develops, manufactures, and markets specialty chemicals for agricultural, commercial, and consumer uses in the United States and internationally. The company was founded in 1969 and is based in Newport Beach, California.