Avadel Pharmaceuticals plc each representing one Ordinary Share (AVDL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AVDL POWR Grades
- AVDL scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 61.84% of US stocks.
- AVDL's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- AVDL's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 4.1% of US stocks).
AVDL Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Avadel Pharmaceuticals Plc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 99.88% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Avadel Pharmaceuticals Plc is higher than it is for about 95.73% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that AVDL's revenue has grown -81.66% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of merely 2.27% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Avadel Pharmaceuticals Plc, a group of peers worth examining would be VET, REPH, NOA, TGB, and HBM.
- Visit AVDL's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.avadel.com.
AVDL Valuation Summary
- AVDL's price/sales ratio is 44.1; this is 272.15% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- AVDL's price/sales ratio has moved up 40.3 over the prior 226 months.
- Over the past 226 months, AVDL's price/sales ratio has gone up 40.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AVDL.
AVDL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AVDL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$9.90||52-week high||$10.32|
|Prev. close||$9.15||52-week low||$4.90|
|Day high||$9.98||Avg. volume||366,690|
|50-day MA||$7.96||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$7.87||Market Cap||580.10M|
Avadel Pharmaceuticals plc each representing one Ordinary Share (AVDL) Company Bio
Avadel Pharmaceuticals plc develops and commercializes pharmaceutical products based on its proprietary drug delivery technology for primary care and sterile injectable markets in the United States, France, and Ireland. The company was formerly known as Flamel Technologies SA and changed its name to Avadel Pharmaceuticals plc in January 2017. The company was founded in 1990 and is based in Dublin, Ireland.
Most Popular Stories View All
AVDL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AVDL Latest Social Stream
View Full AVDL Social Stream
Latest AVDL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Avadel Pharmaceuticals Plc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AVDL as an investment opportunity.
Avadel Recognizes World Narcolepsy Day and Announces New Data Presentations from Pivotal Phase 3 REST-ON Trial of FT218 at Upcoming Conference
DUBLIN, Ireland, Sept. 20, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Avadel Pharmaceuticals plc (Nasdaq: AVDL), a company focused on transforming medicines to transform lives, today announced its support of the third annual World Narcolepsy Day on Wednesday, September 22. FT218 is the Companys current lead drug candidate, an investigational formulation of sodium oxybate designed to be taken once at bedtime for the treatment of excessive daytime sleepiness and cataplexy in adults with narcolepsy. FT218 is currently under review at the U.S. Food and Drug Administration with a Prescription Drug User Fee Act target date of October 15, 2021.
In this article, we discuss the 11 stocks to buy now according to Jeffrey Gendell’s Tontine Asset Management based on Q2 holdings of the fund. If you want to skip our detailed analysis of Gendell’s history, investment philosophy, and hedge fund performance, go directly to the 5 Stocks to Buy Now According to Jeffrey Gendell’s […]
DUBLIN, Ireland, Sept. 02, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Avadel Pharmaceuticals plc (Nasdaq: AVDL), a company focused on developing FT218, an investigational, once-nightly formulation of sodium oxybate for treating excessive daytime sleepiness and cataplexy in adults with narcolepsy, announced today that Greg Divis, Chief Executive Officer of Avadel, will participate in the following upcoming virtual investor conferences in September:
Bullish Avadel Pharmaceuticals plc (NASDAQ:AVDL) insiders were rewarded last week as their US$1.2m investment inflated to US$1.7m
Insiders who bought Avadel Pharmaceuticals plc ( NASDAQ:AVDL ) stock in the last 12 months were richly rewarded last...
Avadel Pharmaceuticals Announces Publication of Data from Pivotal Phase 3 REST-ON Trial of FT218 in Adults with Narcolepsy in SLEEP
DUBLIN, Ireland, Aug. 16, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Avadel Pharmaceuticals plc (Nasdaq: AVDL), a company focused on developing FT218, an investigational, once-nightly formulation of sodium oxybate for treating excessive daytime sleepiness (EDS) and cataplexy in adults with narcolepsy, announced today the publication of data from its pivotal Phase 3 REST-ON trial of FT218 in SLEEP , the journal of the Sleep Research Society. The paper, titled Once-Nightly Sodium Oxybate (FT218) Demonstrated Improvement of Symptoms in a Phase 3 Randomized Clinical Trial in Patients With Narcolepsy, can be accessed at https://academic.oup.com/sleep/advance-article/doi/10.1093/sleep/zsab200/6343406?searchresult=1 .
AVDL Price Returns
Continue Researching AVDLWant to see what other sources are saying about Avadel Pharmaceuticals Plc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Avadel Pharmaceuticals Plc (AVDL) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Avadel Pharmaceuticals Plc (AVDL) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Avadel Pharmaceuticals Plc (AVDL) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch