Avadel Pharmaceuticals plc each representing one Ordinary Share (AVDL): Price and Financial Metrics
AVDL Stock Summary
- AVDL's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0.15 -- higher than merely 1.92% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- AVDL's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 98.24% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, AVDL has reported earnings growth of -1,285.81%, putting it ahead of just 1.25% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Avadel Pharmaceuticals Plc are KVHI, KODK, KTCC, ELSE, and TLRA.
- Visit AVDL's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.avadel.com.
AVDL Stock Price Chart More Charts
AVDL Price/Volume Stats
Avadel Pharmaceuticals plc each representing one Ordinary Share (AVDL) Company Bio
Avadel Pharmaceuticals plc develops and commercializes pharmaceutical products based on its proprietary drug delivery technology for primary care and sterile injectable markets in the United States, France, and Ireland. The company was formerly known as Flamel Technologies SA and changed its name to Avadel Pharmaceuticals plc in January 2017. The company was founded in 1990 and is based in Dublin, Ireland.