Avadel Pharmaceuticals plc each representing one Ordinary Share (AVDL): Price and Financial Metrics
AVDL Stock Summary
- Avadel Pharmaceuticals Plc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than only 3.34% of US listed stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -13.3 for Avadel Pharmaceuticals Plc; that's greater than it is for only 1.34% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, AVDL is more volatile than 96.66% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Avadel Pharmaceuticals Plc, a group of peers worth examining would be AGS, STRM, ANGO, ACOR, and MAGS.
- AVDL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Avadel Pharmaceuticals Plc's official web site, go to www.avadel.com.
AVDL Stock Price Chart More Charts
AVDL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.53||52-week high||$8.49|
|Prev. close||$7.97||52-week low||$1.03|
|Day high||$8.04||Avg. volume||710,920|
|50-day MA||$6.56||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.54||Market Cap||282.00M|
Avadel Pharmaceuticals plc each representing one Ordinary Share (AVDL) Company Bio
Avadel Pharmaceuticals plc develops and commercializes pharmaceutical products based on its proprietary drug delivery technology for primary care and sterile injectable markets in the United States, France, and Ireland. The company was formerly known as Flamel Technologies SA and changed its name to Avadel Pharmaceuticals plc in January 2017. The company was founded in 1990 and is based in Dublin, Ireland.