AvidXchange Holdings, Inc. (AVDX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AVDX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$9.22||52-week high||$11.86|
|Prev. close||$9.24||52-week low||$5.86|
|Day high||$9.52||Avg. volume||1,771,292|
|50-day MA||$7.99||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$8.77||Market Cap||1.86B|
AVDX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AVDX POWR Grades
- AVDX scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 77.97% of US stocks.
- AVDX's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- AVDX ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 16th percentile.
AVDX Stock Summary
- AVDX's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0.47 -- higher than merely 5.47% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- AVIDXCHANGE HOLDINGS INC's stock had its IPO on October 13, 2021, making it an older stock than merely 2.62% of US equities in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -22.82%, AVIDXCHANGE HOLDINGS INC's debt growth rate surpasses just 14.64% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to AVDX, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are LTRX, IDN, AIRG, VMEO, and BASE.
- To dig deeper into the stock's financial statements, go to AVDX's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001858257.
AVDX Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, AVDX's price/earnings ratio is 176.92% lower, now standing at -20.5.
- AVDX's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 35.8 over the prior 20 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AVDX.
AvidXchange Holdings, Inc. (AVDX) Company Bio
AvidXchange Holdings, Inc. provides accounts payable (AP) automation software and payment solutions for middle market businesses and suppliers in North America. The company offers AP automation software, a SaaS-based solution that automates and digitizes capture, review, approval, and payment of invoices for buyers; the AvidPay network that connects two-sided payments with buyers and suppliers; and cash flow manager that provides cash management solutions. Its platform offers electronic invoice capture, workflow routing, and automated payments solutions. The company markets its solutions through direct salesforces; strategic channel partnerships; and software and technology business partners. It serves real estate, homeowners associations, construction, financial services, healthcare facilities, social services, education, and media sectors. The company was founded in 2000 and is headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina.
Most Popular Stories View All
AVDX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AVDX Latest Social Stream
View Full AVDX Social Stream
Latest AVDX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about AVIDXCHANGE HOLDINGS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AVDX as an investment opportunity.
CINC Leverages the Power of AvidXchange's AvidPay Network, Launches Leading and Integrated AP Solution VendorPay
CINC Systems ("CINC"), the largest cloud-based software company serving the community association management industry, today announced the launch of VendorPay, the first fully integrated accounts payable (AP) solution in the industry that automates the vendor payment process. This new solution offered to CINC clients is powered by AvidXchange, a leading provider of accounts payable (AP) automation software and payment solutions for middle market businesses and their suppliers.
Does AvidXchange Holdings, Inc. (AVDX) Have the Potential to Rally 26.34% as Wall Street Analysts Expect?
The mean of analysts' price targets for AvidXchange Holdings, Inc. (AVDX) points to a 26.3% upside in the stock. While this highly sought-after metric has not proven reasonably effective, strong agreement among analysts in raising earnings estimates does indicate an upside in the stock.
AvidXchange to Participate in Upcoming Investor Conferences
CHARLOTTE, N.C., May 09, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- AvidXchange Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq: AVDX), a leading provider of accounts payable (AP) automation software and payment solutions for middle market businesses and their suppliers, today announced that members of the management team will participate in the following investor conferences: Needham 18th Annual Technology & Media Conference on Tuesday, May 16th, 2023, at 11:45 AM ET.Barclays 2023 Emerging Payments & FinTech Forum on Thursday, May 18th,
Q1 2023 Avidxchange Holdings Inc Earnings Call
Q1 2023 Avidxchange Holdings Inc Earnings Call
AvidXchange Holdings, Inc. (AVDX) Reports Q1 Loss, Tops Revenue Estimates
AvidXchange Holdings, Inc. (AVDX) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 66.67% and 5.04%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2023. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
AVDX Price Returns
Loading social stream, please wait...