AVEO Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (AVEO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AVEO POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where AVEO ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 58.64% of US stocks.
- AVEO's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- AVEO ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 2nd percentile.
AVEO Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 0.2, Aveo Pharmaceuticals Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than just 1.5% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Aveo Pharmaceuticals Inc is reporting a growth rate of -2,450.05%; that's higher than just 0.67% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Aveo Pharmaceuticals Inc comes in at -74.42%, a number that bests just 2.99% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Aveo Pharmaceuticals Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be FSLR, AEHR, ARW, SDPI, and KNDI.
- Visit AVEO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.aveooncology.com.
AVEO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AVEO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.91||52-week high||$18.24|
|Prev. close||$6.64||52-week low||$4.07|
|Day high||$6.92||Avg. volume||1,639,302|
|50-day MA||$6.88||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$6.93||Market Cap||237.43M|
AVEO Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (AVEO) Company Bio
AVEO Pharmaceuticals, Inc., a biopharmaceutical company, develops targeted therapies for patients with cancer and related diseases. The company was formerly known as GenPath Pharmaceuticals, Inc. and changed its name to AVEO Pharmaceuticals, Inc. in March 2005. AVEO Pharmaceuticals, Inc. was founded in 2001 and is based in Cambridge, Massachusetts.
AVEO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AVEO Latest Social Stream
View Full AVEO Social Stream
Latest AVEO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Aveo Pharmaceuticals Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AVEO as an investment opportunity.
Photo by wildpixel/iStock via Getty Images After years of setbacks, 2021 has been a transformative year for AVEO Oncology (AVEO) and its investors. The company’s flagship product, FOTIVDA, was finally approved by the FDA and the company launched the product soon after. Recently, AVEO provided us with some fresh launch...
AVEO Oncology to Host Key Opinion Leader Webinar on Ficlatuzumab in Head and Neck Squamous Cell Carcinoma
AVEO Oncology (Nasdaq: AVEO), a commercial and clinical development stage biopharmaceutical company, today announced that it will host a key opinion leader webinar focusing on ficlatuzumab, the Company’s investigational potent humanized immunoglobulin G1 (IgG1) monoclonal antibody that targets hepatocyte growth factor (HGF), being studied in head and neck squamous cell carcinoma (HNSCC) on Wednesday, June 16, 2021 at 2:00 p.m. Eastern Time.
AVEO Oncology (Nasdaq: AVEO) today announced that Michael Bailey, president and chief executive officer of AVEO, will present at the Jefferies 2021 Virtual Healthcare Conference on Tuesday, June 1, 2021 at 2:30 p.m. Eastern Time.
With so many people giving investment advice online, it can seem that you only need an email address to become a financial influencer. Meanwhile, financial analysts with a proven track record carefully research companies and produce detailed reports with their recommendations and reasoning behind them. The TipRanks stock screener enables investors to easily search for stocks according to different criteria. These include the analyst consensus and price targets of the top-performing Wall Street analysts. We used it to search for stocks with the highest upside potential as we head towards May 2021.
AVEO (AVEO) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
AVEO Price Returns
Continue Researching AVEOHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Aveo Pharmaceuticals Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Aveo Pharmaceuticals Inc (AVEO) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Aveo Pharmaceuticals Inc (AVEO) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Aveo Pharmaceuticals Inc (AVEO) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch