AVEO Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (AVEO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AVEO POWR Grades
- AVEO scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 87.04% of US stocks.
- AVEO's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- AVEO's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 5.17% of US stocks).
AVEO Stock Summary
- AVEO PHARMACEUTICALS INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 84.44% of US listed stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for AVEO PHARMACEUTICALS INC comes in at 269.37%, a number that bests 96.62% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, AVEO is more volatile than 92.64% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to AVEO, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SRI, AIM, NURO, BJDX, and SONM.
- AVEO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit AVEO PHARMACEUTICALS INC's official web site, go to www.aveooncology.com.
AVEO Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, AVEO's EV/EBIT ratio is 304.15% lower, now standing at -19.7.
- Over the past 156 months, AVEO's price/sales ratio has gone down 6.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AVEO.
AVEO Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -9263.5%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at -29.51%.
- The year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -5.63%.
The table below shows AVEO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AVEO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AVEO has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 14.08% of graded US stocks.
- AVEO's asset turnover comes in at 0.147 -- ranking 224th of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- LXRX, SEEL, and OTLK are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with AVEO.
The table below shows AVEO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AVEO Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of AVEO, see our AVEO price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$20.00||Average Broker Recommendation||1.12 (Strong Buy)|
AVEO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AVEO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$15.00||52-week high||$15.00|
|Prev. close||$15.00||52-week low||$3.06|
|Day high||$15.00||Avg. volume||601,442|
|50-day MA||$14.90||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$9.19||Market Cap||521.45M|
AVEO Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (AVEO) Company Bio
AVEO Pharmaceuticals, Inc., a biopharmaceutical company, develops targeted therapies for patients with cancer and related diseases. The company was formerly known as GenPath Pharmaceuticals, Inc. and changed its name to AVEO Pharmaceuticals, Inc. in March 2005. AVEO Pharmaceuticals, Inc. was founded in 2001 and is based in Cambridge, Massachusetts.
Most Popular Stories View All
AVEO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AVEO Latest Social Stream
View Full AVEO Social Stream
Latest AVEO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about AVEO PHARMACEUTICALS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AVEO as an investment opportunity.
LG Chem Completes Acquisition of AVEO Oncology
AVEO to Become the U.S. Foundation for LG Chem Life Sciences’ Oncology DivisionSEOUL, South Korea, Jan. 19, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- LG Chem, Ltd. (“LG Chem”) (KOSPI: 051910) today announced that it has completed its previously announced acquisition of AVEO Oncology (“AVEO”), a commercial stage, oncology-focused biopharmaceutical company committed to delivering medicines that provide a better life for patients with cancer, in an all-cash transaction with an implied equity value of $571M on a ful
AVEO Oncology Stockholders Approve Acquisition by LG Chem
BOSTON, Jan. 05, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- AVEO Oncology (“AVEO”) (Nasdaq: AVEO), a commercial stage, oncology-focused biopharmaceutical company committed to delivering medicines that provide a better life for patients with cancer, announced that at a special meeting of stockholders (the “Special Meeting”) held today, AVEO stockholders approved the adoption of the Agreement and Plan of Merger among LG Chem, Ltd. (“LG Chem”), a subsidiary of LG Chem and AVEO (the “merger agreement”). As previously
AVEO Oncology Reminds Stockholders to Vote “FOR” All-Cash Transaction with LG Chem in advance of the Special Meeting of Stockholders
Leading Independent Proxy Advisory Firms ISS and Glass Lewis Recommend that AVEO Stockholders Vote “FOR” the TransactionBOSTON, Jan. 03, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- AVEO Oncology (“AVEO”) (Nasdaq: AVEO), a commercial stage, oncology-focused biopharmaceutical company committed to delivering medicines that provide a better life for patients with cancer, reminds all AVEO stockholders to vote before AVEO’s Special Meeting of Stockholders (the “Special Meeting”) “FOR” the adoption of the Agreement and P
The Zacks Analyst Blog Highlights AVEO Pharmaceuticals, Cabaletta Bio, Verona Pharma and Wave Life Sciences
AVEO Pharmaceuticals, Cabaletta Bio, Verona Pharma and Wave Life Sciences are included in this Analyst Blog.
4 Drug Stocks That More Than Doubled This Year
We present four biotech stocks, AVEO, CABA, VRNA and WVE, which despite the current volatile market, have provided more than twice the returns in 2022.
AVEO Price Returns
Continue Researching AVEOHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Aveo Pharmaceuticals Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Aveo Pharmaceuticals Inc (AVEO) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Aveo Pharmaceuticals Inc (AVEO) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Aveo Pharmaceuticals Inc (AVEO) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...