AVEO Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (AVEO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AVEO POWR Grades
- AVEO scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 91.15% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for AVEO is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- AVEO's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 4.64% of US stocks).
AVEO Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 162.28%, Aveo Pharmaceuticals Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 93.29% of about US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Aveo Pharmaceuticals Inc comes in at 602.69%, a number that bests 98.37% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for AVEO comes in at -40.01% -- higher than that of only 10.68% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Aveo Pharmaceuticals Inc are MASS, DZSI, AVID, TACT, and AMSWA.
- AVEO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Aveo Pharmaceuticals Inc's official web site, go to www.aveooncology.com.
AVEO Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, AVEO's price/sales ratio is 315.79% higher, now standing at 15.8.
- Over the past 140 months, AVEO's price/sales ratio has gone up 3.8.
- Over the past 140 months, AVEO's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AVEO.
AVEO Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -27.33%.
- The 3 year price growth rate now stands at 0.04%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 103.82%.
The table below shows AVEO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AVEO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AVEO has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 14.08% of graded US stocks.
- AVEO's asset turnover comes in at 0.147 -- ranking 224th of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- LXRX, SEEL, and OTLK are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with AVEO.
The table below shows AVEO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AVEO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AVEO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.97||52-week high||$7.59|
|Prev. close||$4.00||52-week low||$3.06|
|Day high||$4.13||Avg. volume||307,712|
|50-day MA||$5.07||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.32||Market Cap||136.88M|
AVEO Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (AVEO) Company Bio
AVEO Pharmaceuticals, Inc., a biopharmaceutical company, develops targeted therapies for patients with cancer and related diseases. The company was formerly known as GenPath Pharmaceuticals, Inc. and changed its name to AVEO Pharmaceuticals, Inc. in March 2005. AVEO Pharmaceuticals, Inc. was founded in 2001 and is based in Cambridge, Massachusetts.
Most Popular Stories View All
AVEO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AVEO Latest Social Stream
View Full AVEO Social Stream
Latest AVEO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Aveo Pharmaceuticals Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AVEO as an investment opportunity.
Actinium Pharmaceuticals, Inc. and AVEO Oncology Enter Research Collaboration Agreement to Develop First-in-Class Actinium-225 ErbB3 Targeting Radiotherapy for Solid Tumors
Actinium Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NYSE AMERICAN: ATNM) ("Actinium" or the "Company"), a leader in the development of targeted radiotherapies and AVEO Oncology (NASDAQ: AVEO) ("AVEO"), a commercial stage, oncology-focused biopharmaceutical company, today announced that they have entered into a research collaboration to develop and study a first-in-class antibody radio-conjugate (ARC) targeting ErbB3, also known as HER3. Actinium will utilize its AWE technology platform and extensive radiotherapy kn
AVEO Oncology to Present Positive New Long-Term PFS Data from Phase 3 TIVO-3 Study of FOTIVDA® (tivozanib) in Third- and Fourth-Line Renal Cell Carcinoma
Five year follow-up data show FOTIVDA® (tivozanib) patients up to 5X more likely to experience long-term PFS compared to Nexavar® (sorafenib) Long-term data from pivotal TIVO-3 study continue to demonstrate durable disease control and positive trend for overall survival for FOTIVDA® (tivozanib) Data Presented at the ASCO 2022 GU Cancers Symposium BOSTON, Feb. 14, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- AVEO Oncology (Nasdaq: AVEO), a commercial stage, oncology-focused biopharmaceutical company, today announced
BOSTON, Feb. 03, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- AVEO Oncology (Nasdaq: AVEO), a commercial stage, oncology-focused biopharmaceutical company, today announced that members of its senior management team will participate in a fireside chat at the 11th Annual SVB Leerink Global Healthcare Conference on Thursday, February 17, 2022 at 9:20 a.m. eastern time. A live webcast of the fireside chat can be accessed by visiting the investors section of the Company’s website at www.aveooncology.com. A replay of the
AVEO Oncology Presents Three Posters for Tivozanib/Immunotherapy Combinations at the 2022 ASCO GI Cancers Symposium
First line cohort of the Phase 1b/2 DEDUCTIVE study demonstrates promising efficacy and tolerability of tivozanib plus durvalumab in first line HCC Two trials in progress posters presentations for the DEDUCTIVE HCC study and the recently initiated Phase 1b/2 IMMCO-1 study of tivozanib and atezolizumab in multiple immunologically cold tumors BOSTON, Jan. 20, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- AVEO Oncology (Nasdaq: AVEO), a commercial stage, oncology-focused biopharmaceutical company, today announced that
Every investor on earth makes bad calls sometimes. But really bad investments should be rare. So take a moment to...
AVEO Price Returns
Continue Researching AVEOHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Aveo Pharmaceuticals Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Aveo Pharmaceuticals Inc (AVEO) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Aveo Pharmaceuticals Inc (AVEO) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Aveo Pharmaceuticals Inc (AVEO) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch