Avinger, Inc. (AVGR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AVGR POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where AVGR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 96.17% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for AVGR is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 131 days.
- AVGR ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 5th percentile.
AVGR Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $104,886,652, Avinger Inc has a greater market value than just 14.41% of US stocks.
- The volatility of Avinger Inc's share price is greater than that of 97.8% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Avinger Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -33.56%, greater than the shareholder yield of merely 7.32% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Avinger Inc are EYPT, PWFL, HTGM, ATNX, and AKBA.
- AVGR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Avinger Inc's official web site, go to www.avinger.com.
AVGR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AVGR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.10||52-week high||$2.67|
|Prev. close||$1.14||52-week low||$0.21|
|Day high||$1.13||Avg. volume||12,330,291|
|50-day MA||$1.12||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.94||Market Cap||104.41M|
Avinger, Inc. (AVGR) Company Bio
Avinger, Inc. designs, manufactures, and sells image-guided and catheter-based systems used by physicians to treat patients with peripheral arterial disease in the United States and Europe. The company was founded in 2007 and is based in Redwood City, California.
AVGR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AVGR Latest Social Stream
View Full AVGR Social Stream
Latest AVGR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Avinger Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AVGR as an investment opportunity.
While the market driven by short-term sentiment influenced by the accommodative interest rate environment in the US, virus news and stimulus spending, many smart money investors are starting to get cautious towards the current bull run since March, 2020 and hedging or reducing many of their long positions. Some fund managers are betting on Dow […]
Avinger Announces Presentations by Key Opinion Leaders at New Cardiovascular Horizons Annual Conference
REDWOOD CITY, CA / ACCESSWIRE / June 7, 2021 / Avinger, Inc. (NASDAQ:AVGR), a commercial-stage medical device company marketing the first and only intravascular image-guided, catheter-based system for diagnosis and treatment of Peripheral Artery Disease (PAD), today announced two podium presentations featuring the company's Lumivascular technology at the New Cardiovascular Horizons (NCVH) annual conference, which took place June 1 through June 4 in New Orleans.
REDWOOD CITY, CA / ACCESSWIRE /May 25, 2021 / Avinger, Inc. (NASDAQ:AVGR), a commercial-stage medical device company marketing the first and only intravascular image-guided, catheter-based system for diagnosis and treatment of Peripheral Artery Disease (PAD), today announced the issuance and allowance of seven U.
It's Friday and we're kicking it off right with a look at the biggest pre-market stock movers for the last day of trading this week!
REDWOOD CITY, CA / ACCESSWIRE / May 17, 2021 / Avinger, Inc. (NASDAQ:AVGR), a commercial-stage medical device company marketing the first and only intravascular image-guided, catheter-based system for diagnosis and treatment of Peripheral Artery Disease (PAD), today announced that its management will host investor meetings on May 26, 2021 as part of the Oppenheimer MedTech, Tools & Diagnostics Summit.
AVGR Price Returns