Avinger, Inc. (AVGR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AVGR POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where AVGR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 97.37% of US stocks.
- AVGR's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 35 weeks.
- AVGR's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 11.84% of US stocks).
AVGR Stock Summary
- AVGR has a market capitalization of $81,050,052 -- more than approximately only 9.74% of US stocks.
- The volatility of Avinger Inc's share price is greater than that of 93.99% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for AVGR comes in at -30.95% -- higher than that of just 8.77% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to AVGR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are PROG, ICAD, IRBT, AGE, and BCOV.
- Visit AVGR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.avinger.com.
AVGR Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, AVGR's EV/EBIT ratio is 116.04% lower, now standing at -4.7.
- Over the past 80 months, AVGR's price/sales ratio has gone down 3.7.
- AVGR's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 1.2 over the prior 80 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AVGR.
AVGR Growth Metrics
- The 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -82%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 46.18%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -99.99%.
The table below shows AVGR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AVGR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AVGR has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 18.95% of graded US stocks.
- AVGR's asset turnover comes in at 0.276 -- ranking 137th of 182 Medical Equipment stocks.
- DXCM, HOLX, and ICAD are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with AVGR.
The table below shows AVGR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AVGR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AVGR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.86||52-week high||$2.67|
|Prev. close||$0.85||52-week low||$0.21|
|Day high||$0.86||Avg. volume||8,495,408|
|50-day MA||$0.92||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.15||Market Cap||82.44M|
Avinger, Inc. (AVGR) Company Bio
Avinger, Inc. designs, manufactures, and sells image-guided and catheter-based systems used by physicians to treat patients with peripheral arterial disease in the United States and Europe. The company was founded in 2007 and is based in Redwood City, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
AVGR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AVGR Latest Social Stream
View Full AVGR Social Stream
Latest AVGR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Avinger Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AVGR as an investment opportunity.
Avinger, Inc.: Avinger To Present at the H.C. Wainwright 23rd Annual Global Investment Conference September 13-15
REDWOOD CITY, CA / ACCESSWIRE / September 8, 2021 / Avinger, Inc. (NASDAQ:AVGR), a commercial-stage medical device company marketing the first and only intravascular image-guided, catheter-based sy
REDWOOD CITY, CA / ACCESSWIRE / September 8, 2021 / Avinger, Inc. (NASDAQ:AVGR), a commercial-stage medical device company marketing the first and only intravascular image-guided, catheter-based system for diagnosis and treatment of Peripheral Artery Disease (PAD), today announced that its management will participate in investor meetings September 13-15, 2021 as part of the H.
David Iben put it well when he said, 'Volatility is not a risk we care about. What we care about is avoiding the...
Occlusion Removal Devices Market 2021, Know which is the Fast-Growing Segment Globally, Key Players -Boston Scientific (US),Avinger (US)
New York, United States :Our experts in the field of research at Decisive Markets Insights have effectively designed a report in the Occlusion Removal Devices MARKET market that covers all the underlying opportunities of market growth over the anticipated duration
REDWOOD CITY, CA / ACCESSWIRE / August 16, 2021 / Avinger, Inc. (NASDAQ:AVGR), a commercial-stage medical device company marketing the first and only intravascular image-guided, catheter-based system for diagnosis and treatment of Peripheral Artery Disease (PAD), today announced presentations featuring the Company's Lumivascular, OCT-guided, technologies at the annual AMP (Amputation Prevention Symposium) conference occurring last week.
AVGR Price Returns