Avinger, Inc. (AVGR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AVGR Stock Summary
- AVGR has a higher market value than only 2.92% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $9,517,624.
- As for revenue growth, note that AVGR's revenue has grown -17.06% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of just 9.78% of US companies in our set.
- The volatility of AVINGER INC's share price is greater than that of 93.43% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to AVINGER INC, a group of peers worth examining would be WAVE, DAKT, UPC, ITRN, and VOXX.
- AVGR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit AVINGER INC's official web site, go to www.avinger.com.
AVGR Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, AVGR's price/sales ratio is 77.08% lower, now standing at 1.1.
- Over the past 95 months, AVGR's price/sales ratio has gone down 10.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AVGR.
AVGR Growth Metrics
- The 5 year price growth rate now stands at -99.96%.
- The year over year price growth rate now stands at -90.08%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -16.41%.
The table below shows AVGR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AVGR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AVGR has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 16.95% of graded US stocks.
- AVGR's asset turnover comes in at 0.276 -- ranking 136th of 186 Medical Equipment stocks.
- HOLX, ICAD, and BTCY are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with AVGR.
The table below shows AVGR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AVGR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AVGR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.25||52-week high||$11.99|
|Prev. close||$1.26||52-week low||$0.94|
|Day high||$1.28||Avg. volume||107,754|
|50-day MA||$1.13||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.07||Market Cap||9.30M|
Avinger, Inc. (AVGR) Company Bio
Avinger, Inc. designs, manufactures, and sells image-guided and catheter-based systems used by physicians to treat patients with peripheral arterial disease in the United States and Europe. The company was founded in 2007 and is based in Redwood City, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
AVGR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AVGR Latest Social Stream
View Full AVGR Social Stream
Latest AVGR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about AVINGER INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AVGR as an investment opportunity.
We're starting off the day with a look at the biggest pre-market stock movers that traders will want to know about for Tuesday morning!
Avinger ( NASDAQ:AVGR ) Third Quarter 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$2.25m (down 4.8% from 3Q 2021...
Avinger, Inc. (Nasdaq:AVGR), a commercial-stage medical device company developing and marketing the first and only intravascular image-guided, catheter-based systems for diagnosis and treatment of vascular disease, today reported results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2022.
Avinger Announces Issuance of Seven New Patents Expanding Coverage for Its Proprietary Image-Guided Atherectomy Devices
Avinger, Inc. (NASDAQ:AVGR), a commercial-stage medical device company developing and marketing the first and only intravascular image-guided, catheter-based systems for diagnosis and treatment of vascular disease, today announced the issuance of seven new U.S.
Avinger, Inc. (NASDAQ:AVGR), a commercial-stage medical device company marketing the first and only intravascular image-guided, catheter-based system for diagnosis and treatment of vascular disease, today announced that it will release its financial results for the third quarter 2022 after the close of trading on Wednesday, November 9, 2022.
AVGR Price Returns