Avinger, Inc. (AVGR): Price and Financial Metrics
AVGR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.56||52-week high||$2.10|
|Prev. close||$0.57||52-week low||$0.42|
|Day high||$0.58||Avg. volume||178,661|
|50-day MA||$0.63||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.08||Market Cap||6.00M|
AVGR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AVGR Stock Summary
- AVINGER INC's market capitalization of $6,519,005 is ahead of only 2.51% of US-listed equities.
- AVINGER INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than just 2.88% of US listed stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for AVGR comes in at -79.38% -- higher than that of only 7.26% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to AVINGER INC, a group of peers worth examining would be CLRO, UPC, SRTS, NBRV, and HUDI.
- AVGR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit AVINGER INC's official web site, go to www.avinger.com.
AVGR Valuation Summary
- AVGR's EV/EBIT ratio is -0.7; this is 105.83% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 101 months, AVGR's price/sales ratio has gone down 11.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AVGR.
AVGR Growth Metrics
- The year over year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -34.29%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at -98.32%.
- The 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 19.75%.
The table below shows AVGR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AVGR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AVGR has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 16.95% of graded US stocks.
- AVGR's asset turnover comes in at 0.276 -- ranking 136th of 186 Medical Equipment stocks.
- HOLX, ICAD, and BTCY are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with AVGR.
The table below shows AVGR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AVGR Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of AVGR, see our AVGR price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$2.50||Average Broker Recommendation||1.5 (Moderate Buy)|
Avinger, Inc. (AVGR) Company Bio
Avinger, Inc. designs, manufactures, and sells image-guided and catheter-based systems used by physicians to treat patients with peripheral arterial disease in the United States and Europe. The company was founded in 2007 and is based in Redwood City, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
AVGR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AVGR Latest Social Stream
View Full AVGR Social Stream
Latest AVGR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about AVINGER INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AVGR as an investment opportunity.
Q1 2023 Avinger Inc Earnings Call
Q1 2023 Avinger Inc Earnings Call
Avinger Reports First Quarter 2023 Results
Avinger, Inc. (NASDAQ:AVGR), a commercial-stage medical device company developing and marketing the first and only intravascular image-guided, catheter-based systems for diagnosis and treatment of vascular disease, today reported results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2023.
Avinger to Announce First Quarter 2023 Results on May 10
Avinger, Inc. (Nasdaq:AVGR), a commercial-stage medical device company marketing the first and only intravascular image-guided, catheter-based system for diagnosis and treatment of vascular disease, today announced that it will release its financial results for the first quarter 2023 after the close of trading on Wednesday, May 10, 2023.
Leading Data on the Treatment of In-Stent Restenosis with Pantheris Presented at Charing Cross International Symposium
Avinger, Inc. (NASDAQ:AVGR), a commercial-stage medical device company marketing the first and only intravascular image-guided, catheter-based system for diagnosis and treatment of Peripheral Artery Disease (PAD), today announced the presentation of clinical data from the INSIGHT study during the Charing Cross (CX) International Symposium in London, England.
Today’s Biggest Pre-Market Stock Movers: 10 Top Gainers and Losers on Thursday
The biggest pre-market stock movers are ready to go as we dive into the latest news traders need to know about on Thursday!
AVGR Price Returns
Continue Researching AVGRWant to do more research on Avinger Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Avinger Inc (AVGR) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Avinger Inc (AVGR) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Avinger Inc (AVGR) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...