Avinger, Inc. (AVGR): Price and Financial Metrics
AVGR Stock Summary
- Avinger Inc's market capitalization of $9,149,150 is ahead of just 4.41% of US-listed equities.
- The volatility of Avinger Inc's share price is greater than that of 97.35% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Avinger Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -232.84%, greater than the shareholder yield of just 1.76% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to AVGR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are FLDM, AQST, DERM, OBLN, and QTRX.
- Visit AVGR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.avinger.com.
AVGR Stock Price Chart More Charts
AVGR Price/Volume Stats
Avinger, Inc. (AVGR) Company Bio
Avinger, Inc. designs, manufactures, and sells image-guided and catheter-based systems used by physicians to treat patients with peripheral arterial disease in the United States and Europe. The company was founded in 2007 and is based in Redwood City, California.