Avianca Holdings S.A. American Depositary Shares (Each representing 8 preferred Shares) (AVH): Price and Financial Metrics
AVH Stock Summary
- AVH's current price/earnings ratio is 516.86, which is higher than 99.14% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for AVH is currently 0.84, higher than just 4.49% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.12, Avianca Holdings SA has a higher such ratio than merely 3.75% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to AVH, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are FBM, STRA, AGX, MSG, and TGP.
- AVH's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Avianca Holdings SA's official web site, go to www.aviancaholdings.com.
AVH Stock Price Chart More Charts
AVH Price/Volume Stats
Avianca Holdings S.A. American Depositary Shares (Each representing 8 preferred Shares) (AVH) Company Bio
Avianca Holdings provides air transportation services in North America, Central America, the Caribbean, Colombia, South America, and internationally. The company was founded in 1919 and is based in Bogotá, Colombia.