Avianca Holdings S.A. American Depositary Shares (Each representing 8 preferred Shares) (AVH): Price and Financial Metrics
AVH Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Avianca Holdings SA is higher than only 2.59% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- AVH's price/sales ratio is 0.02; that's higher than the P/S ratio of only 1.73% of US stocks.
- Avianca Holdings SA's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 191.16%, greater than the shareholder yield of 97.32% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Avianca Holdings SA are PATI, NWL, SHAK, KWR, and SPLP.
- Visit AVH's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.aviancaholdings.com.
AVH Stock Price Chart More Charts
AVH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.85||52-week high||$5.02|
|Prev. close||$0.84||52-week low||$0.62|
|Day high||$0.88||Avg. volume||329,908|
|50-day MA||$3.27||Dividend yield||11.93%|
|200-day MA||$3.77||Market Cap||70.21M|
Avianca Holdings S.A. American Depositary Shares (Each representing 8 preferred Shares) (AVH) Company Bio
Avianca Holdings provides air transportation services in North America, Central America, the Caribbean, Colombia, South America, and internationally. The company was founded in 1919 and is based in Bogotá, Colombia.