Avid Technology, Inc. (AVID): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AVID POWR Grades
- AVID scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 99.89% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for AVID is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- AVID's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 26.36% of US stocks).
AVID Stock Summary
- Avid Technology Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than only 2.98% of US listed stocks.
- AVID's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of only 4.72% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, AVID is more volatile than 91.3% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to AVID, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are DGII, NVEE, COHU, NVMI, and FNKO.
- AVID's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Avid Technology Inc's official web site, go to www.avid.com.
AVID Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AVID Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$36.38||52-week high||$37.63|
|Prev. close||$36.11||52-week low||$6.88|
|Day high||$36.55||Avg. volume||546,175|
|50-day MA||$26.90||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$17.41||Market Cap||1.64B|
Avid Technology, Inc. (AVID) Company Bio
Avid Technology develops, markets, sells, and supports software and hardware for digital media content production, management, and distribution in the United States, the other Americas, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, and the Asia-Pacific. The company was founded in 1987 and is based in Burlington, Massachusetts.
AVID Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Avid Technology Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Avid Technology Inc ranked in the 97th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. As the table below shows, the model suggests the stock is dramatically undervalued -- investors should note, though, that such returns are always unlikely and not to be expected. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Avid Technology Inc ended up being:
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 3.14 years, is 2.46% -- higher than 95.39% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- 87% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than 63.85% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Technology), Avid Technology Inc has a reliance on debt greater than 63.47% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
AVID Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AVID Latest Social Stream
View Full AVID Social Stream
Latest AVID News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Avid Technology Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AVID as an investment opportunity.
Avid’s Long-Standing Innovation with NBC Olympics Now Extends to Enabling Remote Collaboration for Its Global Production TeamsSTAMFORD, Conn., June 07, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- NBC Olympics, a division of the NBC Sports Group, has selected Avid® (Nasdaq: AVID) to provide the content production and media management platform, tools and solutions for its production of the Games of the XXXII Olympiad, which take place in Tokyo, Japan, from July 23-August 8. The announcement was made today by Darryl
Virtualized editing solution aims to change the traditional AV rental model by enabling remote collaborative workflowsBURLINGTON, Mass., June 02, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Avid® (Nasdaq: AVID) today announced a multi-year partnership with Remote Picture Labs (RPL), a leading provider of remote editing solutions for the Hollywood film and television industry. This agreement enables RPL to offer a virtual film and television post production solution that allows editors, assistant editors and produc
LOS ANGELES , May 28, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- In 2020, Avid Technology replaced the annual Media Composer software version release with a regular cadence of monthly updates- along with a subscription option. Media Composer 2020 released a redesigned customizable user interface, a new Universal Media Engine, finishing and delivery tools. The new version releases in the past few years have been big, bold, and left some Media Composer "power users" eager for more training. Key Code Media recently hosted a free live stream, highlighting the top new features in Media Composer. Corey Tedrow from Avid Technology joined Key Code Media for a 20-minute demonstration and live Q&A. You can watch the full YouTube video for free- and read a blog which breakdowns even more helpful information about Media...
The following slide deck was published by Avid Technology, Inc. in conjunction with this event....
NEW YORK , May 27, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Video streaming content has grown rapidly in recent years, and the trend is expected to continue. New technologies, such as AI, play a major role in in editing, cinematography, voice-overs, scriptwriting, and several other aspects of video production and uploading, as various video streaming solutions companies are using AI to improve the content quality of their videos. Importantly, social media has played a major role in the development of the current live streaming infrastructure as well. Overall, live streaming sites have gained precedence in light of emerging social media platforms and affordable data consumption plans. This is also attributed to public figures, celebrities, and government agencies using the software to better reach the masse...
AVID Price Returns