Avid Technology, Inc. (AVID): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AVID POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where AVID ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.41% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for AVID is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- AVID ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 27th percentile.
AVID Stock Summary
- AVID TECHNOLOGY INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than merely 3.51% of US listed stocks.
- AVID TECHNOLOGY INC's stock had its IPO on March 12, 1993, making it an older stock than 80.35% of US equities in our set.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -1.96 for AVID TECHNOLOGY INC; that's greater than it is for merely 4.18% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to AVID TECHNOLOGY INC, a group of peers worth examining would be TRVN, RNLX, QMCO, AMSWA, and ISSC.
- Visit AVID's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.avid.com.
AVID Valuation Summary
- AVID's price/sales ratio is 2.5; this is 4.17% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- AVID's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 36 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AVID.
AVID Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at -26.24%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 1.08%.
- The 3 year revenue growth rate now stands at -0.58%.
The table below shows AVID's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AVID's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AVID has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 99.47% of graded US stocks.
- AVID's asset turnover comes in at 1.414 -- ranking 61st of 563 Business Services stocks.
- AMN, CRTO, and OOMA are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with AVID.
The table below shows AVID's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AVID Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AVID Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$25.45||52-week high||$37.31|
|Prev. close||$24.82||52-week low||$20.83|
|Day high||$25.53||Avg. volume||435,519|
|50-day MA||$25.52||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$28.81||Market Cap||1.14B|
Avid Technology, Inc. (AVID) Company Bio
Avid Technology develops, markets, sells, and supports software and hardware for digital media content production, management, and distribution in the United States, the other Americas, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, and the Asia-Pacific. The company was founded in 1987 and is based in Burlington, Massachusetts.
Most Popular Stories View All
AVID Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AVID Latest Social Stream
View Full AVID Social Stream
Latest AVID News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about AVID TECHNOLOGY INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AVID as an investment opportunity.
Avid Technology (AVID) launches its latest Pro Tools release to provide music creators of every skill level with new workflows.
Avid’s Newest Pro Tools Software Release Propels Music Creativity and Productivity to New Heights for All Users
Seamless ARA 2 integration among latest innovations available now across all editions of the award-winning digital audio workstationBURLINGTON, Mass., Sept. 28, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Accelerating its investment in innovation to deliver new gains in artistry and productivity for music creators everywhere, Avid® (Nasdaq: AVID) today unveiled its newest Pro Tools® release 2022.9. Now, Pro Tools users at all levels—from aspiring beginners to celebrated professionals—have at their fingertips a ran
Avid users recognized at the 74th Annual Primetime Emmy Awards for their work on award-winning programming, including Succession and Ted Lasso BURLINGTON, Mass., Sept. 23, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Avid® (Nasdaq: AVID) congratulates its award-winning and nominated customers for their outstanding achievements at the 74th Annual Primetime Creative Arts Emmy® Awards, including Outstanding Drama and Comedy series winners Succession and Ted Lasso, respectively. Highlighting the trend of remote collabo
AVID launches next-gen Maestro, a new subscription-based software solution for real-time broadcast television graphics.
Next Gen Maestro software supports existing graphics workflows and future proofs for the cloudBURLINGTON, Mass., September 21, 2022 – , Sept. 21, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Avid® (Nasdaq: AVID) today announced the next-generation of Maestro™, a new subscription-based software solution for real-time broadcast television graphics. Available immediately, this fully backward compatible solution offers graphics teams the power, flexibility and scalability to produce and deliver the best quality graphic
AVID Price Returns