Avid Technology, Inc. (AVID): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AVID POWR Grades
- AVID scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 99.78% of US stocks.
- AVID's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- AVID's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 29.01% of US stocks).
AVID Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for AVID is -3.3 -- better than merely 2.79% of US stocks.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 38.96, Avid Technology Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 79.87% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- AVID's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of only 4.02% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Avid Technology Inc are AMSWA, DGII, MASS, DZSI, and APPN.
- Visit AVID's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.avid.com.
AVID Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, AVID's EV/EBIT ratio is 4.81% lower, now standing at 30.7.
- Over the past 243 months, AVID's price/earnings ratio has gone up 51.5.
- AVID's price/earnings ratio has moved up 51.5 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AVID.
AVID Growth Metrics
- The 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -5.68%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 115.36%.
- The 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -91.7%.
The table below shows AVID's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AVID's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AVID has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 99.47% of graded US stocks.
- AVID's asset turnover comes in at 1.414 -- ranking 61st of 563 Business Services stocks.
- AMN, CRTO, and OOMA are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with AVID.
The table below shows AVID's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AVID Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AVID Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$26.73||52-week high||$40.48|
|Prev. close||$26.16||52-week low||$20.83|
|Day high||$27.06||Avg. volume||381,274|
|50-day MA||$31.50||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$30.23||Market Cap||1.20B|
Avid Technology, Inc. (AVID) Company Bio
Avid Technology develops, markets, sells, and supports software and hardware for digital media content production, management, and distribution in the United States, the other Americas, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, and the Asia-Pacific. The company was founded in 1987 and is based in Burlington, Massachusetts.
Most Popular Stories View All
AVID Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AVID Latest Social Stream
View Full AVID Social Stream
Latest AVID News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Avid Technology Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AVID as an investment opportunity.
ACM Research, Inc. (ACMR) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 39.66% and 2.63%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
VMware (VMW) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 2.54% and 0.25%, respectively, for the quarter ended January 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Avid Technology (AVID) has been selected by NBC Sports to provide media creation and storage solutions for its production of the Olympic Winter Games from Beijing, China.NBC…
NBC Sports Selects Its Media Production Software and Storage Provider for Its Production of 2022 Olympic & Paralympic Winter Games
XXIV Olympic Winter Games Take Place February 2–20, 2022 Across Networks of NBCUniversal NBC Sports Utilizes Avid Media Production & Storage Solution for its Production of Olympic Winter Games STAMFORD, Conn., Feb. 16, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- NBC Sports has selected Avid to provide media creation and storage solutions for its production of the XXIV Olympic Winter Games, from Beijing, China, February 2–20. The announcement was made today by Darryl Jefferson, VP of Post Operations and Digital Wor
Avid Technology Announces Conference Call to Discuss Fourth Quarter and Full-Year 2021 Financial Results
BURLINGTON, Mass., Feb. 15, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Avid® (NASDAQ: AVID), a leading technology provider that powers the media and entertainment industry, announced today that Jeff Rosica, Chief Executive Officer and President, and Ken Gayron, Chief Financial Officer and Executive Vice President, will host a conference call on Tuesday, March 1, 2022, at 5:30 p.m. ET to discuss the company's earnings for the fourth quarter and full-year 2021, ended December 31, 2021, which will be published after
AVID Price Returns