Avalara, Inc. (AVLR): Price and Financial Metrics
AVLR Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for AVLR is currently 691.19, higher than 99.63% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- For AVLR, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by only 0.39% of US equities we're observing.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -100%, Avalara Inc's debt growth rate surpasses just 0% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to AVLR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are PS, TDOC, BAND, OKTA, and QTWO.
- Visit AVLR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.avalara.com.
AVLR Stock Price Chart More Charts
AVLR Price/Volume Stats
Avalara, Inc. (AVLR) Company Bio
Avalara, Inc. provides transaction tax compliance cloud-based solutions worldwide. It offers a suite of compliance solutions that enable businesses to address the complexity of transaction tax compliance; process transactions in real time; produce detailed records of transaction tax determinations; and reduce errors, audit exposure, and total transaction tax compliance costs. The company was formerly known as Advantage Solutions, Inc. and changed its name to Avalara, Inc. in December 2005. Avalara, Inc. was founded in 1999 and is based in Seattle, Washington.