Avalara, Inc. (AVLR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AVLR POWR Grades
- AVLR scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 58.52% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for AVLR is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- AVLR's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 13.33% of US stocks).
AVLR Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for AVLR is currently 404.15, higher than 99.19% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- AVLR's price/sales ratio is 10.21; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 89.68% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 1,504.8%, AVALARA INC's debt growth rate surpasses 98.48% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to AVLR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are MXCT, PAVM, TENB, UPWK, and DOCS.
- AVLR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit AVALARA INC's official web site, go to www.avalara.com.
AVLR Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, AVLR's price/sales ratio is 300% higher, now standing at 10.4.
- Over the past 52 months, AVLR's price/earnings ratio has gone down 3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AVLR.
AVLR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AVLR has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 41.73% of graded US stocks.
- AVLR's asset turnover comes in at 0.377 -- ranking 392nd of 563 Business Services stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows AVLR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AVLR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AVLR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$91.73||52-week high||$188.43|
|Prev. close||$91.97||52-week low||$66.39|
|Day high||$92.09||Avg. volume||2,103,945|
|50-day MA||$91.43||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$93.89||Market Cap||8.12B|
Avalara, Inc. (AVLR) Company Bio
Avalara, Inc. provides transaction tax compliance cloud-based solutions worldwide. It offers a suite of compliance solutions that enable businesses to address the complexity of transaction tax compliance; process transactions in real time; produce detailed records of transaction tax determinations; and reduce errors, audit exposure, and total transaction tax compliance costs. The company was formerly known as Advantage Solutions, Inc. and changed its name to Avalara, Inc. in December 2005. Avalara, Inc. was founded in 1999 and is based in Seattle, Washington.
Most Popular Stories View All
AVLR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AVLR Latest Social Stream
View Full AVLR Social Stream
Latest AVLR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about AVALARA INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AVLR as an investment opportunity.
SEATTLE, September 22, 2022--Avalara, Inc. (NYSE: AVLR), a leading provider of tax compliance automation for businesses of all sizes, today announced that the waiting period has expired under the Hart-Scott-Rodino Antitrust Improvements Act of 1976, as amended, in connection with its previously announced transaction with Vista Equity Partners. The transaction remains on track to close in the second half of 2022, subject to approval by holders of a majority of Avalara’s outstanding common stock a
Altair Issues Presentation Describing Why Altair Intends to Vote AGAINST Avalara's Proposed Sale to Vista Equity Partners
Altair US, LLC ("Altair" or "we"), a pre-IPO angel investor in Avalara, Inc. (NYSE: AVLR) (the "Company" or "Avalara") and one of the Company's largest shareholders, released a presentation describing it intends to reject the Company's proposed sale to Vista Equity Partners ("Vista"). The proposed sale is subject to a vote of shareholders at the upcoming Special Meeting of Shareholders scheduled to be held on October 14, 2022.
Merrion Investment Management Co. said Thursday it opposes the proposed $8.4 billion buyout deal for Avalara Inc. at $93.50 a share. Merrio, which owns 31,925 shares of Avalara with a value of about $3 million, said the Aug. 8 deal is not necessary because the company "is perfectly capable of remaining independent and has many years of profitable growth ahead." The investment firm said Avalara's decision to conduct an auction "in a depressed and volatile macroeconomic market seems ill-advised" a
Merrion Investment Management Company ("MIMCo"), an SEC-Registered Investment Advisor that is a long-term owner of Avalara, Inc. (NYSE: AVLR) ("Avalara" or "AVLR") today announced its opposition to the purchase of Avalara by Vista Equity Partners.
Altair US, LLC ("Altair" or "we"), a pre-IPO angel investor in Avalara, Inc. (NYSE: AVLR) (the "Company" or "Avalara") and one of the Company's largest shareholders, today announced its strong opposition to the sale of Avalara to Vista Equity Partners ("Vista"). Altair also released an open letter to fellow Avalara shareholders explaining why Altair will vote against the transaction.
AVLR Price Returns