Avalara, Inc. (AVLR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AVLR POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where AVLR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 68.03% of US stocks.
- AVLR's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- AVLR's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 20.32% of US stocks).
AVLR Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for AVLR is currently 265.86, higher than 98.12% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- AVLR's price/sales ratio is 12.98; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 88.75% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 1,398.33%, Avalara Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 98.8% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Avalara Inc are ASTC, OCX, PTC, CTXS, and SAIL.
- Visit AVLR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.avalara.com.
AVLR Valuation Summary
- AVLR's EV/EBIT ratio is -175.6; this is 644.5% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 39 months, AVLR's price/earnings ratio has gone down 151.4.
- AVLR's price/sales ratio has moved up 14.1 over the prior 39 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AVLR.
AVLR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AVLR has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 41.73% of graded US stocks.
- AVLR's asset turnover comes in at 0.377 -- ranking 392nd of 563 Business Services stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows AVLR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AVLR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AVLR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$80.62||52-week high||$191.67|
|Prev. close||$79.30||52-week low||$67.59|
|Day high||$83.15||Avg. volume||1,177,560|
|50-day MA||$86.98||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$130.92||Market Cap||7.08B|
Avalara, Inc. (AVLR) Company Bio
Avalara, Inc. provides transaction tax compliance cloud-based solutions worldwide. It offers a suite of compliance solutions that enable businesses to address the complexity of transaction tax compliance; process transactions in real time; produce detailed records of transaction tax determinations; and reduce errors, audit exposure, and total transaction tax compliance costs. The company was formerly known as Advantage Solutions, Inc. and changed its name to Avalara, Inc. in December 2005. Avalara, Inc. was founded in 1999 and is based in Seattle, Washington.
Most Popular Stories View All
AVLR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AVLR Latest Social Stream
View Full AVLR Social Stream
Latest AVLR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Avalara Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AVLR as an investment opportunity.
SEATTLE, February 17, 2022--Avalara, Inc. (NYSE: AVLR), a leading provider of tax compliance automation software for businesses of all sizes, today announced the release of 20 newly certified integrations with accounting, ERP, ecommerce, point-of-sale, mobile commerce, and CRM software applications.
No summary available.
Avalara press release (AVLR): Q4 Non-GAAP EPS of -$0.06 beats by $0.01.Revenue of $195.14M (+34.8% Y/Y) beats by $10.77M.Shares +2.5%.For the first quarter of 2022, the…
No summary available.
SEATTLE--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Avalara, Inc. (NYSE: AVLR), a leading provider of tax compliance automation for businesses of all sizes, today announced financial results for its fourth quarter and fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. “For the full year we accelerated our topline, achieving revenue growth of 40% year-over-year, and we delivered our third consecutive year of positive operating and free cash flow,” said Scott McFarlane, Avalara co-founder and chief executive officer. “As we enter fisca
AVLR Price Returns