Avalara, Inc. (AVLR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AVLR POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where AVLR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 91.24% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for AVLR is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 48 weeks.
- AVLR ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 9th percentile.
AVLR Stock Summary
- AVLR's went public 3.28 years ago, making it older than merely 9.73% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for AVLR is currently 291.2, higher than 98.69% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- AVLR's price/sales ratio is 27.4; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 92.16% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Avalara Inc are CHKP, SWAV, FFIV, WK, and UPWK.
- AVLR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Avalara Inc's official web site, go to www.avalara.com.
AVLR Valuation Summary
- AVLR's EV/EBIT ratio is -175.6; this is 644.5% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 39 months, AVLR's price/earnings ratio has gone down 151.4.
- AVLR's price/sales ratio has moved up 14.1 over the prior 39 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AVLR.
AVLR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AVLR has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 42.72% of graded US stocks.
- AVLR's asset turnover comes in at 0.377 -- ranking 387th of 556 Business Services stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows AVLR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AVLR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AVLR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$176.93||52-week high||$191.67|
|Prev. close||$185.82||52-week low||$117.33|
|Day high||$183.20||Avg. volume||726,061|
|50-day MA||$175.45||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$156.42||Market Cap||15.27B|
Avalara, Inc. (AVLR) Company Bio
Avalara, Inc. provides transaction tax compliance cloud-based solutions worldwide. It offers a suite of compliance solutions that enable businesses to address the complexity of transaction tax compliance; process transactions in real time; produce detailed records of transaction tax determinations; and reduce errors, audit exposure, and total transaction tax compliance costs. The company was formerly known as Advantage Solutions, Inc. and changed its name to Avalara, Inc. in December 2005. Avalara, Inc. was founded in 1999 and is based in Seattle, Washington.
Most Popular Stories View All
AVLR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AVLR Latest Social Stream
View Full AVLR Social Stream
Latest AVLR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Avalara Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AVLR as an investment opportunity.
SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Levi & Korsinsky, LLP Reminds Shareholders of an Investigation Concerning Possible Breaches of Fiduciary Duty by Certain Officers and Directors of Avalara, Inc. - AVLR
New York, New York--(Newsfile Corp. - September 23, 2021) - Levi & Korsinsky announces it has commenced an investigation of Avalara, Inc. (NASDAQ: AVLR) concerning possible breaches of fiduciary duty. To obtain additional information, go to:https://www.zlk.com/compensation2/avalara-inc-information-request-form or contact Joseph E. Levi, Esq. either via email at [email protected] or by telephone at (212) 363-7500. There is no cost or obligation to you.Levi & Korsinsky is a nationally recogn
Latest Report Available at Advance Market Analytics, Tax Management Software Market provides pin-point analysis for changing competitive dynamics and a forward looking perspective on different factors driving or restraining industry growth. The global Tax Management Software market focuses on encompassing 
In this article, we will take a look at top stocks to buy according to Rob Koehn’s Ivy Lane Capital. You can skip our detailed analysis of Rob Koehn’s history, investment strategy, and hedge fund performance, and go directly to see the 5 Top Stocks to Buy Today According to Rob Koehn’s Ivy Lane Capital. […]
Amit Mathradas , Corporate Officer at Avalara (NYSE: AVLR ), made a large buy and sell of company shares on September 7, according to a new SEC filing. What Happened: A Form 4 filing from the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission reports that on September 7, Amit Mathradas bought 1,074 Avalara shares at prices ranging from $55.10 to $67.27 per share, for a total of $62,695. They then sold their shares on the same day in the open market at prices ranging from $187.24 to $189.90 to raise a total of $834,446 from the sale. Following the transaction, Mathradas still owns 88,550 shares of the company, Full story available on Benzinga.com
SEATTLE--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Avalara, Inc. (NYSE: AVLR), a leading provider of tax compliance automation software for businesses of all sizes, today announced the appointment of global finance leader Marcela Martin to its board of directors. Martin is chief financial officer of Squarespace, the all-in-one website building platform, where she oversees the companys finance and corporate development functions. Prior to Squarespace, she was chief financial officer at Booking.com, where she led financ
AVLR Price Returns