Avanos Medical, Inc. (AVNS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AVNS POWR Grades
- AVNS scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 91.88% of US stocks.
- AVNS's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 200 days.
- AVNS ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 15th percentile.
AVNS Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 867.03, Avanos Medical Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 94.94% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.38 for Avanos Medical Inc; that's greater than it is for just 19.16% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -23.54%, Avanos Medical Inc's debt growth rate surpasses just 18.64% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to AVNS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are XONE, PLUS, NEOG, HCCI, and BMI.
- AVNS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Avanos Medical Inc's official web site, go to avanos.com.
AVNS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AVNS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$40.03||52-week high||$53.61|
|Prev. close||$40.02||52-week low||$27.09|
|Day high||$40.40||Avg. volume||363,777|
|50-day MA||$41.90||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$42.27||Market Cap||1.92B|
Avanos Medical, Inc. (AVNS) Company Bio
Avanos Medical, Inc. (formerly Halyard Health) is focused on preventing infection, eliminating pain and speeding recovery for healthcare providers and their patients. The company was founded in 2014 and is based in Alpharetta, Georgia.
AVNS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AVNS Latest Social Stream
View Full AVNS Social Stream
Latest AVNS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Avanos Medical Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AVNS as an investment opportunity.
Enteral Feeding Devices Market 2021 Is Booming Across the Globe by Top Leading Players Nestle SA, Danone ,B.Braun Melsungen AG ,Avanos Medical ,Cardinal Health,Inc , Moog,Inc
Enteral Feeding Devices Market report gives clear idea to the Healthcare industry in regard with what is already available in the market, what market anticipates, the competitive environment, and what to be get done to surpass the competitor. This market report serves a great purpose of better decision making and achieving competitive advantage. The report 
JMP Securities analyst David Turkaly reiterated a Hold rating on Avanos Medical (AVNS) on May 28. The companys shares closed last Monday at The post JMP Securities Reiterates a Hold Rating on Avanos Medical (AVNS) appeared first on Smarter Analyst .
Investors continue to be optimistic about Avanos (AVNS), owing to its strong product line and focus on its R&D.
Avanos Medical, Inc. to Present at the Virtual Raymond James 42nd Annual Institutional Investors Conference
Avanos Medical, Inc. (NYSE: AVNS) today announced that Michael Greiner, senior vice president and chief financial officer, will present at the Virtual Raymond James 42nd Annual Institutional Investors Conference Mon., March 1 at approximately 3:50 p.m., ET
The Daily Biotech Pulse: Novavax Vaccine Supply Deal, Orphan Drug Designation For Travere, COVID-19 Boost For Quidel, Opko
Here's a roundup of top developments in the biotech space over the last 24 hours. Scaling The Peaks (Biotech Stocks Hitting 52-week Highs Feb. 19) Angion Biomedica Corp (NASDAQ: ANGN) Antares Pharma Inc (NASDAQ: ATRS) Applied Molecular Transport Inc. (NASDAQ: AMTI) Avanos Medical Inc (NYSE: AVNS) (reacted to its fourth-quarter results) Celldex Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: CLDX) Cellular Biomedicine Group Inc (NASDAQ: CBMG) Cleveland BioLabs, Inc. (NASDAQ: CBLI) Endo International PLC (NASDAQ: ENDP) Immunome Inc (NASDAQ: IMNM) ( reacted to discovery of antibodies against coronavirus variants) Mereo BioPharma Group plc – ADR (NASDAQ: MREO) Nantkwest Inc (NASDAQ: NK) Onconova Therapeutics Inc (NASDAQ: ONTX) Processa Pharmaceuticals Inc (NASDAQ: PCSA) Prothena Corporation PLC (NASDAQ: PRTA) ...
AVNS Price Returns