Avanos Medical, Inc. (AVNS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AVNS POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where AVNS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 93.85% of US stocks.
- AVNS's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- AVNS's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 46.08% of US stocks).
AVNS Stock Summary
- AVNS's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of merely 20.7% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 47.81%, AVANOS MEDICAL INC's debt growth rate surpasses 79.78% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, AVNS has reported earnings growth of -219.47%, putting it ahead of only 7.15% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to AVNS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ARTW, NVT, ISDR, IRMD, and POWL.
- Visit AVNS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to avanos.com.
AVNS Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, AVNS's price/sales ratio is 17.07% lower, now standing at 1.7.
- AVNS's price/earnings ratio has moved up 19.6 over the prior 100 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AVNS.
AVNS Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 148.31%.
- The 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -157.03%.
- The 5 year price growth rate now stands at -21%.
The table below shows AVNS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AVNS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AVNS has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 25.13% of graded US stocks.
- AVNS's asset turnover comes in at 0.446 -- ranking 106th of 186 Medical Equipment stocks.
- NDRA, NVNO, and BLFS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with AVNS.
The table below shows AVNS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AVNS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AVNS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$30.15||52-week high||$35.91|
|Prev. close||$30.04||52-week low||$19.32|
|Day high||$30.42||Avg. volume||240,665|
|50-day MA||$27.26||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$26.38||Market Cap||1.40B|
Avanos Medical, Inc. (AVNS) Company Bio
Avanos Medical, Inc. (formerly Halyard Health) is focused on preventing infection, eliminating pain and speeding recovery for healthcare providers and their patients. The company was founded in 2014 and is based in Alpharetta, Georgia.
Most Popular Stories View All
AVNS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AVNS Latest Social Stream
View Full AVNS Social Stream
Latest AVNS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about AVANOS MEDICAL INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AVNS as an investment opportunity.
Avanos Medical, Inc. ( NYSE:AVNS ), is not the largest company out there, but it received a lot of attention from a...
Avanos Medical, Inc. (NYSE: AVNS) today announced two executive leadership appointments that support the company's long-term strategic priorities: Michael Greiner has been named chief transformation officer (in addition to his current responsibilities as senior vice president and chief financial officer), and Kerr Holbrook has been named senior vice president and chief commercial officer.
Avanos Medical, Inc. (NYSE: AVNS) today announced that Joe Woody, chief executive officer, will present at the 41st Annual J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference in San Francisco, California on Wednesday, Jan. 11 at approximately 4:30 p.m., PST.
Is Avanos Medical, Inc.'s (NYSE:AVNS) Recent Stock Performance Influenced By Its Fundamentals In Any Way?
Avanos Medical's (NYSE:AVNS) stock is up by a considerable 20% over the past three months. As most would know...
Here are some dirt-cheap MedTech value stocks - DYNT, INGN, AVNS - which are expected to provide long-term gains.
AVNS Price Returns