Avanos Medical, Inc. (AVNS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AVNS POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where AVNS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 92.2% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for AVNS is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 47 weeks.
- AVNS ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 10th percentile.
AVNS Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 629.21, Avanos Medical Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 99.06% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Avanos Medical Inc is higher than 95.81% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Avanos Medical Inc is reporting a growth rate of 233.16%; that's higher than 90.19% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Avanos Medical Inc are POWL, IKNX, ITI, CMCO, and AMRN.
- Visit AVNS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to avanos.com.
AVNS Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, AVNS's EV/EBIT ratio is 191.13% lower, now standing at -26.7.
- Over the past 84 months, AVNS's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 34.9.
- AVNS's price/earnings ratio has moved up 649.4 over the prior 84 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AVNS.
AVNS Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 95.06%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -125.26%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at -55.73%.
The table below shows AVNS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AVNS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AVNS has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 27.07% of graded US stocks.
- AVNS's asset turnover comes in at 0.434 -- ranking 109th of 181 Medical Equipment stocks.
- STAA, SINT, and MASI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with AVNS.
The table below shows AVNS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AVNS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AVNS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$31.78||52-week high||$53.61|
|Prev. close||$31.55||52-week low||$30.96|
|Day high||$31.81||Avg. volume||362,892|
|50-day MA||$34.20||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$41.75||Market Cap||1.53B|
Avanos Medical, Inc. (AVNS) Company Bio
Avanos Medical, Inc. (formerly Halyard Health) is focused on preventing infection, eliminating pain and speeding recovery for healthcare providers and their patients. The company was founded in 2014 and is based in Alpharetta, Georgia.
Most Popular Stories View All
AVNS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AVNS Latest Social Stream
View Full AVNS Social Stream
Latest AVNS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Avanos Medical Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AVNS as an investment opportunity.
Avanos Medical (AVNS) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
Avanos Medical, Inc. ( NYSE:AVNS ), might not be a large cap stock, but it saw significant share price movement during...
No summary available.
Heartland Advisors, an investment management firm, published its “Heartland Value Plus Fund” second-quarter 2021 investor letter – a copy of which can be downloaded here. A quarterly portfolio return of 3.35% was recorded by the fund’s Institutional Class for the second quarter of 2021, trailing the Russell 2000® Value Index that delivered a 4.56% return […]
Avanos Medical's (AVNS) second-quarter 2021 results gains from strength in Pain Management segment.
AVNS Price Returns