Avanos Medical, Inc. (AVNS): Price and Financial Metrics
AVNS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$20.22||52-week high||$31.99|
|Prev. close||$20.42||52-week low||$19.32|
|Day high||$20.64||Avg. volume||273,573|
|50-day MA||$21.98||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$26.04||Market Cap||947.77M|
AVNS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AVNS POWR Grades
- AVNS scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 95.57% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for AVNS is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- AVNS ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 23rd percentile.
AVNS Stock Summary
- AVNS's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of only 20.11% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -17%, AVANOS MEDICAL INC's debt growth rate surpasses just 18.15% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, AVANOS MEDICAL INC is reporting a growth rate of -128.67%; that's higher than just 10.93% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to AVANOS MEDICAL INC are AQB, AOUT, ARTW, SWBI, and ZD.
- AVNS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit AVANOS MEDICAL INC's official web site, go to avanos.com.
AVNS Valuation Summary
- AVNS's price/earnings ratio is -26.3; this is 198.5% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- AVNS's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.1 over the prior 109 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AVNS.
AVNS Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 9.41%.
- The year over year price growth rate now stands at -25.3%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -21%.
The table below shows AVNS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AVNS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AVNS has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 25.13% of graded US stocks.
- AVNS's asset turnover comes in at 0.446 -- ranking 106th of 186 Medical Equipment stocks.
- NDRA, NVNO, and BLFS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with AVNS.
The table below shows AVNS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Avanos Medical, Inc. (AVNS) Company Bio
Avanos Medical, Inc. (formerly Halyard Health) is focused on preventing infection, eliminating pain and speeding recovery for healthcare providers and their patients. The company was founded in 2014 and is based in Alpharetta, Georgia.
AVNS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AVNS Latest Social Stream
View Full AVNS Social Stream
Latest AVNS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about AVANOS MEDICAL INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AVNS as an investment opportunity.
Avanos Medical, Inc. (NYSE:AVNS) Q2 2023 Earnings Call Transcript August 9, 2023 Avanos Medical, Inc. misses on earnings expectations. Reported EPS is $0.24 EPS, expectations were $0.34. Operator: Good morning, everyone, and welcome to the Avanos Second Quarter 2023 Earnings Conference Call. All participants are in a listen-only mode. [Operator Instructions] After today’s prepared remarks […]
Today is shaping up negative for Avanos Medical, Inc. ( NYSE:AVNS ) shareholders, with the analysts delivering a...
Despite strength in Avanos' (AVNS) Digestive Health segment, its overall second-quarter results reflect soft performances.
Q2 2023 Avanos Medical Inc Earnings Call
Avanos Medical (AVNS) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -29.41% and 12.56%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2023. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
AVNS Price Returns