Avanos Medical, Inc. (AVNS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AVNS POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where AVNS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 92.55% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for AVNS is in Sentiment, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- AVNS ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 19th percentile.
AVNS Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 307.11, Avanos Medical Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 97.98% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -24.64%, Avanos Medical Inc's debt growth rate surpasses only 16.75% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, AVNS has reported earnings growth of -120.27%, putting it ahead of merely 15.38% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Avanos Medical Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be ARTW, CNMD, DOGZ, ZCMD, and ENZ.
- AVNS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Avanos Medical Inc's official web site, go to avanos.com.
AVNS Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, AVNS's EV/EBIT ratio is 191.13% lower, now standing at -26.7.
- Over the past 84 months, AVNS's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 34.9.
- AVNS's price/earnings ratio has moved up 649.4 over the prior 84 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AVNS.
AVNS Growth Metrics
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -46.67%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -156.97%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at 1.67%.
The table below shows AVNS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AVNS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AVNS has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 25.13% of graded US stocks.
- AVNS's asset turnover comes in at 0.446 -- ranking 106th of 186 Medical Equipment stocks.
- NDRA, NVNO, and BLFS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with AVNS.
The table below shows AVNS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AVNS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AVNS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$27.74||52-week high||$38.82|
|Prev. close||$27.34||52-week low||$24.54|
|Day high||$27.95||Avg. volume||321,526|
|50-day MA||$27.67||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$31.14||Market Cap||1.31B|
Avanos Medical, Inc. (AVNS) Company Bio
Avanos Medical, Inc. (formerly Halyard Health) is focused on preventing infection, eliminating pain and speeding recovery for healthcare providers and their patients. The company was founded in 2014 and is based in Alpharetta, Georgia.
Most Popular Stories View All
AVNS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AVNS Latest Social Stream
View Full AVNS Social Stream
Latest AVNS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Avanos Medical Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AVNS as an investment opportunity.
Avanos Medical's (AVNS) fourth-quarter 2021 results gain from strength in the chronic care segment.
Avanos Medical press release (NYSE:AVNS): Q4 Non-GAAP EPS of $0.46 beats by $0.06. Revenue of $193.4M (+4.5% Y/Y) beats by $2.08M. The company expects FY2022 net sales to be between $830M to $850M (vs. consensus of $780.32M), which assumes organic growth between 3% to 6%. Gross profit margins are expected...
Avanos Medical (AVNS) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 15% and 1.63%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Avanos Medical, Inc. (NYSE: AVNS) today reported fourth quarter and full-year 2021 results.
With the business potentially at an important milestone, we thought we'd take a closer look at Avanos Medical, Inc.'s...
AVNS Price Returns