Aviat Networks, Inc. (AVNW): Price and Financial Metrics
AVNW Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$32.38||52-week high||$39.80|
|Prev. close||$32.72||52-week low||$21.15|
|Day high||$32.72||Avg. volume||69,859|
|50-day MA||$31.47||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$32.37||Market Cap||373.67M|
AVNW Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AVNW POWR Grades
- AVNW scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 87.93% of US stocks.
- AVNW's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- AVNW ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 31st percentile.
AVNW Stock Summary
- AVNW's current price/earnings ratio is 32.34, which is higher than 77.79% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for AVIAT NETWORKS INC is higher than it is for about merely 7.73% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, AVNW is more volatile than only 16.65% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to AVIAT NETWORKS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be TTWO, AVDX, MAPS, OSTK, and SEMR.
- AVNW's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit AVIAT NETWORKS INC's official web site, go to www.aviatnetworks.com.
AVNW Valuation Summary
- AVNW's price/sales ratio is 1.1; this is 56% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- AVNW's price/sales ratio has moved down 3.9 over the prior 202 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AVNW.
AVNW Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 120.43%.
- The 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -162.78%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 81.87%.
The table below shows AVNW's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AVNW's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AVNW has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 74.61% of graded US stocks.
- AVNW's asset turnover comes in at 1.034 -- ranking 39th of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- AMPG, OTIVF, and SYNA are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with AVNW.
The table below shows AVNW's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Aviat Networks, Inc. (AVNW) Company Bio
Aviat Networks, Inc. designs, manufactures, and sells a range of wireless networking products, solutions, and services in North America, Africa, the Middle East, Europe, Russia, Latin America, and the Asia Pacific. Its products include broadband wireless access base stations and customer premises equipment for fixed and mobile networks; and point-to-point digital microwave radio systems for access, backhaul, trunking, and license-exempt applications, as well as supporting new network deployments, network expansion, and capacity upgrades. The company also offers software tools and applications to enable deployment, monitoring, network management, and optimization of its systems, as well as to automate network design and procurement; and sources, supplies, and supports third party equipment, such as antennas, routers, optical transmission equipment, and other equipment to build and deploy telecommunications transmission network. In addition, it provides a suite of professional services, including planning, deployment, operation, optimization, and maintenance of customers' networks. The company serves mobile and fixed telecommunications network operators, and broadband and internet service providers and network operators; federal, state, and local government agencies; and transportation, energy, and utility companies, as well as public safety agencies and broadcast network operators. It markets its products through a direct sales, service, and support organization, as well as through original equipment manufacturers and system integrators; indirectly through dealers, resellers, and sales representatives; and through online. The company was formerly known as Harris Stratex Networks, Inc. and changed its name to Aviat Networks, Inc. in January 2010. Aviat Networks, Inc. was incorporated in 2006 and is headquartered in Austin, Texas.
AVNW Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AVNW Latest Social Stream
View Full AVNW Social Stream
Latest AVNW News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about AVIAT NETWORKS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AVNW as an investment opportunity.
Motorola Solutions, Ubiquiti and Aviat Networks are part of the Zacks Industry Outlook article.
Solid demand for advanced networking architecture for increased broadband usage despite intense market volatility is driving the Zacks Wireless Equipment industry. MSI, UI and AVNW are well-positioned to thrive despite the near-term challenges.
Aviat Networks, Inc. (NASDAQ: AVNW), the leading expert in wireless transport and access solutions, today announced it has received orders totaling over $50 Million with two separate U.S. State governments for statewide public safety networks. These projects involve a mix of high-power microwave radios, high availability routers, and management software along with turnkey services for design, installation, support, and ongoing managed services.
For the discerning investor who prefers the allure of uncharted territories, lesser-known tech stocks may offer a treasure trove of opportunities.
On September 7, 2023, David Gray, the Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer of Aviat Networks Inc (NASDAQ:AVNW), sold 206 shares of the company.
AVNW Price Returns