Aviat Networks, Inc. (AVNW): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AVNW POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where AVNW ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 77.19% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for AVNW is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- AVNW ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 61st percentile.
AVNW Stock Summary
- AVNW's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 614.36 -- higher than 95.67% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- For AVNW, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by just 8.81% of US equities we're observing.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -10.43%, AVIAT NETWORKS INC's debt growth rate surpasses just 23.25% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to AVIAT NETWORKS INC are FOXF, FARO, NTGR, BLIN, and ICAD.
- Visit AVNW's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.aviatnetworks.com.
AVNW Valuation Summary
- AVNW's price/sales ratio is 1.2; this is 57.14% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 195 months, AVNW's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 744.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AVNW.
AVNW Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -1.76%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -145.01%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -20.18%.
The table below shows AVNW's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AVNW's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AVNW has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 74.61% of graded US stocks.
- AVNW's asset turnover comes in at 1.034 -- ranking 39th of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- AMPG, OTIVF, and SYNA are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with AVNW.
The table below shows AVNW's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AVNW Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AVNW Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$37.08||52-week high||$39.80|
|Prev. close||$36.56||52-week low||$23.88|
|Day high||$37.64||Avg. volume||73,804|
|50-day MA||$31.77||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$30.01||Market Cap||422.53M|
Aviat Networks, Inc. (AVNW) Company Bio
Aviat Networks, Inc. designs, manufactures, and sells a range of wireless networking products, solutions, and services in North America, Africa, the Middle East, Europe, Russia, Latin America, and the Asia Pacific. Its products include broadband wireless access base stations and customer premises equipment for fixed and mobile networks; and point-to-point digital microwave radio systems for access, backhaul, trunking, and license-exempt applications, as well as supporting new network deployments, network expansion, and capacity upgrades. The company also offers software tools and applications to enable deployment, monitoring, network management, and optimization of its systems, as well as to automate network design and procurement; and sources, supplies, and supports third party equipment, such as antennas, routers, optical transmission equipment, and other equipment to build and deploy telecommunications transmission network. In addition, it provides a suite of professional services, including planning, deployment, operation, optimization, and maintenance of customers' networks. The company serves mobile and fixed telecommunications network operators, and broadband and internet service providers and network operators; federal, state, and local government agencies; and transportation, energy, and utility companies, as well as public safety agencies and broadcast network operators. It markets its products through a direct sales, service, and support organization, as well as through original equipment manufacturers and system integrators; indirectly through dealers, resellers, and sales representatives; and through online. The company was formerly known as Harris Stratex Networks, Inc. and changed its name to Aviat Networks, Inc. in January 2010. Aviat Networks, Inc. was incorporated in 2006 and is headquartered in Austin, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
AVNW Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AVNW Latest Social Stream
View Full AVNW Social Stream
Latest AVNW News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about AVIAT NETWORKS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AVNW as an investment opportunity.
Does the February share price for Aviat Networks, Inc. ( NASDAQ:AVNW ) reflect what it's really worth? Today, we will...
Non-GAAP (adjusted) net income came in at $11.1 million ($0.94 per share) for a robust improvement of almost 31% over the year-ago quarter. Collectively, the prognosticators following Aviat were modeling for less than $85 million on the top line, and only $0.79 per share in adjusted net income.
Aviat Networks, Inc. (NASDAQ:AVNW) Q2 2023 Earnings Call Transcript February 1, 2023 Operator: Good afternoon, and welcome to Aviat Networks’ Second Quarter Fiscal 2023 Earnings Conference Call. At this time, all participants are in a listen-only mode. A question-and-answer session will follow the formal presentation. Please note this conference is being recorded. And now, I’d […]
Aviat Networks, Inc. (AVNW) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 18.99% and 6.90%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Aviat Networks Announces Fiscal 2023 Second Quarter and Six Month Financial Results; Increases Full Year Revenue and Earnings Guidance
Aviat Networks, Inc. ("Aviat Networks," "Aviat," or the "Company"), (Nasdaq: AVNW), the leading expert in wireless transport solutions, today reported financial results for its fiscal 2023 second quarter ended December 30, 2022.
AVNW Price Returns