Aviat Networks, Inc. (AVNW): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AVNW POWR Grades
- AVNW scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 93.88% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for AVNW is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 47 weeks.
- AVNW's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 10.04% of US stocks).
AVNW Stock Summary
- AVNW's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0.71 -- higher than only 3.89% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- AVNW's current price/earnings ratio is 3.5, which is higher than only 2.52% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Aviat Networks Inc is reporting a growth rate of 496.33%; that's higher than 95.43% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Aviat Networks Inc are ULBI, AMSWA, SCL, SUPN, and VIVO.
- AVNW's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Aviat Networks Inc's official web site, go to www.aviatnetworks.com.
AVNW Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, AVNW's price/sales ratio is 72.48% lower, now standing at 1.5.
- AVNW's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 742.5 over the prior 178 months.
- Over the past 178 months, AVNW's price/sales ratio has gone down 3.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AVNW.
AVNW Growth Metrics
- The 4 year revenue growth rate now stands at -19.44%.
- The 3 year revenue growth rate now stands at -18.8%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 132.53%.
The table below shows AVNW's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AVNW's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AVNW has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 75.41% of graded US stocks.
- AVNW's asset turnover comes in at 1.147 -- ranking 33rd of 207 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- AMPG, CREE, and VISL are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with AVNW.
The table below shows AVNW's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AVNW Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AVNW Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$34.34||52-week high||$43.76|
|Prev. close||$34.52||52-week low||$9.25|
|Day high||$34.62||Avg. volume||343,037|
|50-day MA||$35.08||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$30.46||Market Cap||383.41M|
Aviat Networks, Inc. (AVNW) Company Bio
Aviat Networks, Inc. designs, manufactures, and sells a range of wireless networking products, solutions, and services in North America, Africa, the Middle East, Europe, Russia, Latin America, and the Asia Pacific. Its products include broadband wireless access base stations and customer premises equipment for fixed and mobile networks; and point-to-point digital microwave radio systems for access, backhaul, trunking, and license-exempt applications, as well as supporting new network deployments, network expansion, and capacity upgrades. The company also offers software tools and applications to enable deployment, monitoring, network management, and optimization of its systems, as well as to automate network design and procurement; and sources, supplies, and supports third party equipment, such as antennas, routers, optical transmission equipment, and other equipment to build and deploy telecommunications transmission network. In addition, it provides a suite of professional services, including planning, deployment, operation, optimization, and maintenance of customers' networks. The company serves mobile and fixed telecommunications network operators, and broadband and internet service providers and network operators; federal, state, and local government agencies; and transportation, energy, and utility companies, as well as public safety agencies and broadcast network operators. It markets its products through a direct sales, service, and support organization, as well as through original equipment manufacturers and system integrators; indirectly through dealers, resellers, and sales representatives; and through online. The company was formerly known as Harris Stratex Networks, Inc. and changed its name to Aviat Networks, Inc. in January 2010. Aviat Networks, Inc. was incorporated in 2006 and is headquartered in Austin, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
AVNW Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AVNW Latest Social Stream
View Full AVNW Social Stream
Latest AVNW News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Aviat Networks Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AVNW as an investment opportunity.
Aviat Networks, Inc. (NASDAQ: AVNW), the leading expert in wireless transport solutions, today announced High Availability (HA) routing software for the CTR 8740. Aviat is now one of only a few router vendors on the market to support high availability software, with a targeted feature set designed for mission critical networks.
Qualcomm (QCOM) extends its partnership with GlobalFoundries to manufacture 5G multi-gigabit speed RF front-end products. These offerings provide enhanced coverage with high cellular speeds.
If we want to find a stock that could multiply over the long term, what are the underlying trends we should look for...
Motorola (MSI) unveils its first artificial intelligence-enabled in-car video system, M500, to boost overall public safety with utmost transparency.
Ericsson (ERIC) partners with Unikie for testing automated factory parking on the back of 5G standalone private network.
AVNW Price Returns