Aviat Networks, Inc. (AVNW): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AVNW POWR Grades
- AVNW scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 89.62% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for AVNW is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- AVNW ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 17th percentile.
AVNW Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for AVNW is currently 111.9, higher than 97.22% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- For AVNW, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by only 8.92% of US equities we're observing.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -26.73%, AVIAT NETWORKS INC's debt growth rate surpasses merely 12.53% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to AVIAT NETWORKS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be HTGM, ISSC, TACT, AMSWA, and SCYX.
- Visit AVNW's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.aviatnetworks.com.
AVNW Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, AVNW's price/earnings ratio is 21.6% lower, now standing at 16.7.
- Over the past 190 months, AVNW's price/sales ratio has gone down 3.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AVNW.
AVNW Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 110.07%.
- The 4 year price growth rate now stands at 2.07%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -222.44%.
The table below shows AVNW's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AVNW's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AVNW has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 74.61% of graded US stocks.
- AVNW's asset turnover comes in at 1.034 -- ranking 39th of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- AMPG, OTIVF, and SYNA are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with AVNW.
The table below shows AVNW's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AVNW Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AVNW Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$27.38||52-week high||$36.63|
|Prev. close||$26.79||52-week low||$23.88|
|Day high||$27.87||Avg. volume||86,229|
|50-day MA||$31.04||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$29.50||Market Cap||306.74M|
Aviat Networks, Inc. (AVNW) Company Bio
Aviat Networks, Inc. designs, manufactures, and sells a range of wireless networking products, solutions, and services in North America, Africa, the Middle East, Europe, Russia, Latin America, and the Asia Pacific. Its products include broadband wireless access base stations and customer premises equipment for fixed and mobile networks; and point-to-point digital microwave radio systems for access, backhaul, trunking, and license-exempt applications, as well as supporting new network deployments, network expansion, and capacity upgrades. The company also offers software tools and applications to enable deployment, monitoring, network management, and optimization of its systems, as well as to automate network design and procurement; and sources, supplies, and supports third party equipment, such as antennas, routers, optical transmission equipment, and other equipment to build and deploy telecommunications transmission network. In addition, it provides a suite of professional services, including planning, deployment, operation, optimization, and maintenance of customers' networks. The company serves mobile and fixed telecommunications network operators, and broadband and internet service providers and network operators; federal, state, and local government agencies; and transportation, energy, and utility companies, as well as public safety agencies and broadcast network operators. It markets its products through a direct sales, service, and support organization, as well as through original equipment manufacturers and system integrators; indirectly through dealers, resellers, and sales representatives; and through online. The company was formerly known as Harris Stratex Networks, Inc. and changed its name to Aviat Networks, Inc. in January 2010. Aviat Networks, Inc. was incorporated in 2006 and is headquartered in Austin, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
AVNW Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AVNW Latest Social Stream
View Full AVNW Social Stream
Latest AVNW News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about AVIAT NETWORKS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AVNW as an investment opportunity.
While these market ideas may be flying under the radar, certain small-cap sleeper stocks to buy pack quite the punch.
Aviat Networks' (NASDAQ:AVNW) investors will be pleased with their incredible 309% return over the last three years
It might be of some concern to shareholders to see the Aviat Networks, Inc. ( NASDAQ:AVNW ) share price down 14% in the...
Here at Zacks, our focus is on the proven Zacks Rank system, which emphasizes earnings estimates and estimate revisions to find great stocks. Nevertheless, we are always paying attention to the latest value, growth, and momentum trends to underscore strong picks.
Viasat, Clearfield and Aviat Networks are part of Zacks Industry Outlook article.
Pent-up demand for advanced networking architecture for increased broadband usage despite continued chip shortage and supply-chain disruptions is driving the Zacks Wireless Equipment industry. VSAT, CLFD and AVNW are well positioned to thrive despite the near-term challenges.
AVNW Price Returns