AvePoint, Inc. (AVPT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AVPT POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where AVPT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 59.94% of US stocks.
- AVPT's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- AVPT ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 15th percentile.
AVPT Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for AVEPOINT INC is higher than 99.93% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- For AVPT, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 11.93% of US equities we're observing.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for AVPT comes in at -46.09% -- higher than that of only 10.97% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to AVEPOINT INC, a group of peers worth examining would be HYZN, VZIO, PATH, BSGM, and VCEL.
- Visit AVPT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.apexacquisitioncorp.com.
AVPT Valuation Summary
- AVPT's price/sales ratio is 3.8; this is 46.15% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 36 months, AVPT's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AVPT.
AVPT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AVPT has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 34.39% of graded US stocks.
- AVPT's asset turnover comes in at 0.909 -- ranking 145th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows AVPT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AVPT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AVPT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.01||52-week high||$9.58|
|Prev. close||$4.00||52-week low||$3.88|
|Day high||$4.13||Avg. volume||982,935|
|50-day MA||$4.78||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.28||Market Cap||733.07M|
AvePoint, Inc. (AVPT) Company Bio
AvePoint, Inc. provides Microsoft 365 data management solutions worldwide. It offers a suite of SaaS solutions to migrate, manage, and protect data. The company provides cloud solutions for Office 365, Salesforce, and Dynamics 365; and hybrid/on-prem products. It also offers advisory and implementation, maintenance and support, Microsoft Teams surge and advisory, migration as a service, and quick start services. The company was founded in 2001 and is headquartered in Jersey City, New Jersey.
Most Popular Stories View All
AVPT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AVPT Latest Social Stream
View Full AVPT Social Stream
Latest AVPT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about AVEPOINT INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AVPT as an investment opportunity.
By Exec Edge Editorial Staff AvePoint (Nasdaq: AVPT), the most advanced SaaS and data management platform provider, has completed its acquisition of tyGraph, an award-winning platform that allows organizations to organize, measure and analyze human interactions to accelerate success in the digital workplace. More than nine million cloud users rely on AvePoint solutions to make […]
As digital transformation in the region accelerates, AvePoint scales to meet demand and support Nordic customersSTOCKHOLM, Sweden, Sept. 08, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- AvePoint (NASDAQ: AVPT), the most advanced SaaS and data management platform provider, today announced the opening of a new office in Stockholm, Sweden to expand its global presence and meet growing demand for digital collaboration security, compliance, and productivity solutions in the Nordic region. Located in the Urban Escape are
JERSEY CITY, N.J., Aug. 31, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- AvePoint (NASDAQ: AVPT), the most advanced SaaS and data management platform provider, today announced that management is scheduled to present at upcoming investor conferences. Details for each event are as follows: AvePoint Co-Founder and CEO Dr. Tianyi Jiang (TJ), Chief Financial Officer Jim Caci and Chief Strategy Officer Mario Carvajal will present at the Evercore ISI 2nd Annual Technology Conference: Thursday, September 8, 2022 at 8:00a.m
AvePoint commits to hiring over 500 local professionals by 2026SINGAPORE, Aug. 26, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- AvePoint (NASDAQ: AVPT), the most advanced SaaS and data management platform provider, today announced its newly established $100 million SGD international R&D Hub in Singapore, which will act as a major hub within the company’s worldwide R&D network and foster local talent to support the growing global demand for B2B SaaS solutions. Through its new investment supported by Digital Industry
Prestigious award underscores commitment to empowering and growing Australian workforceMELBOURNE, Australia, Aug. 23, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- AvePoint (NASDAQ: AVPT), the most advanced SaaS and data management platform provider, today announced that its Australia business ranked ninth in the annual Australia Best Workplaces™ list by Great Place to Work® Australia, the global authority on workplace culture. AvePoint’s Australia entity was recognised based on rigorous analytics and confidential e
AVPT Price Returns