AvePoint, Inc. (AVPT): Price and Financial Metrics
AVPT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.60||52-week high||$7.13|
|Prev. close||$6.60||52-week low||$3.40|
|Day high||$6.65||Avg. volume||645,793|
|50-day MA||$6.35||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.24||Market Cap||1.22B|
AVPT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AVPT POWR Grades
- AVPT scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 83.82% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for AVPT is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- AVPT's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 16.36% of US stocks).
AVPT Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for AVEPOINT INC is higher than 96.81% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for AVEPOINT INC is higher than it is for about merely 10.21% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -21.47%, AVEPOINT INC's debt growth rate surpasses merely 14.81% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to AVEPOINT INC are PYCR, LZ, SSTI, BMBL, and SPSC.
- AVPT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit AVEPOINT INC's official web site, go to www.apexacquisitioncorp.com.
AVPT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, AVPT's price/sales ratio is 100% higher, now standing at 5.
- Over the past 49 months, AVPT's price/earnings ratio has gone up 60.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AVPT.
AVPT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AVPT has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 34.39% of graded US stocks.
- AVPT's asset turnover comes in at 0.909 -- ranking 145th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows AVPT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AvePoint, Inc. (AVPT) Company Bio
AvePoint, Inc. provides Microsoft 365 data management solutions worldwide. It offers a suite of SaaS solutions to migrate, manage, and protect data. The company provides cloud solutions for Office 365, Salesforce, and Dynamics 365; and hybrid/on-prem products. It also offers advisory and implementation, maintenance and support, Microsoft Teams surge and advisory, migration as a service, and quick start services. The company was founded in 2001 and is headquartered in Jersey City, New Jersey.
AVPT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AVPT Latest Social Stream
View Full AVPT Social Stream
Latest AVPT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about AVEPOINT INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AVPT as an investment opportunity.
JERSEY CITY, N.J., Sept. 18, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- AvePoint (NASDAQ: AVPT), the most advanced platform to optimize SaaS operations and secure collaboration, today announced a definitive agreement has been entered into for an anchor investment by 65 Equity Partners through its purchase of 16,666,600 AvePoint shares of common stock (representing approximately 9.0% of AvePoint’s total outstanding common stock) from Sixth Street. “We are pleased to welcome 65 Equity Partners as a substantial long
Two-day conference to feature workplace futurist Jacob Morgan as keynote speaker, and over 30 educational sessions with industry leaders and collaboration opportunitiesJERSEY CITY, N.J., Aug. 30, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- AvePoint (NASDAQ: AVPT), the most advanced platform to optimize SaaS operations and secure collaboration, today announced it will host business leaders across all industries at its #shifthappens Conference on October 10-11, at the Ronald Reagan Building and International Trade C
JERSEY CITY, N.J., Aug. 17, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- AvePoint (Nasdaq: AVPT), the most advanced platform to optimize SaaS operations and secure collaboration, today announced that members of the company’s executive management team are scheduled to present at the Goldman Sachs Communacopia & Technology Conference in San Francisco and the Citi 2023 Global Technology Conference in New York City. Details for each event are as follows: Goldman Sachs Communacopia & Technology Conference: Tuesday, 9/5
Advanced capabilities improve SaaS management across Microsoft 365 and Power Platform, driving operational efficiency and automated governanceJERSEY CITY, N.J., Aug. 16, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- AvePoint (NASDAQ: AVPT), the most advanced platform to optimize SaaS operations and secure collaboration, today announced the evolution of its Control Suite with AvePoint EnPower, formerly known as AvePoint Entrust, which now offers capabilities for Microsoft 365 and Power Platform. As SaaS management ne
By Daniella Parra AvePoint (NASDAQ: AVPT) said second quarter revenue rose 16 percent to $64.9 million as the company raised its full year guidance. AvePoint now expects 2023 total annual recurring revenue of $258 million to $263 million, or 21% year-over-year growth at the midpoint, it said in a statement. The company said GAAP operating […]
AVPT Price Returns