AvePoint, Inc. (AVPT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AVPT POWR Grades
- AVPT scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 91.15% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for AVPT is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- AVPT ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 19th percentile.
AVPT Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for AVPT is currently 398.74, higher than 98.82% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for AVEPOINT INC is higher than it is for about only 11.93% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for AVEPOINT INC comes in at -23.15%, a number that bests just 7.99% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to AVEPOINT INC are LZ, ETON, EVLV, AQMS, and FTCI.
- AVPT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit AVEPOINT INC's official web site, go to www.apexacquisitioncorp.com.
AVPT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, AVPT's price/sales ratio is 42.31% higher, now standing at 3.7.
- Over the past 41 months, AVPT's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 156.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AVPT.
AVPT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AVPT has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 34.39% of graded US stocks.
- AVPT's asset turnover comes in at 0.909 -- ranking 145th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows AVPT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AVPT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AVPT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.39||52-week high||$6.43|
|Prev. close||$4.52||52-week low||$3.40|
|Day high||$4.52||Avg. volume||280,289|
|50-day MA||$4.48||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.64||Market Cap||802.54M|
AvePoint, Inc. (AVPT) Company Bio
AvePoint, Inc. provides Microsoft 365 data management solutions worldwide. It offers a suite of SaaS solutions to migrate, manage, and protect data. The company provides cloud solutions for Office 365, Salesforce, and Dynamics 365; and hybrid/on-prem products. It also offers advisory and implementation, maintenance and support, Microsoft Teams surge and advisory, migration as a service, and quick start services. The company was founded in 2001 and is headquartered in Jersey City, New Jersey.
Most Popular Stories View All
AVPT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AVPT Latest Social Stream
View Full AVPT Social Stream
Latest AVPT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about AVEPOINT INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AVPT as an investment opportunity.
AvePoint Adds Governance, Management, Data Protection and Migration Support for Microsoft Power Platform
IT leaders can now reduce sprawl, seamlessly set and manage an environment strategy, and protect business-critical data, apps, and flows – without slowing down Power Platform adoption – with the AvePoint Confidence PlatformJERSEY CITY, N.J., Jan. 10, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- AvePoint (NASDAQ: AVPT), the most advanced SaaS and data management platform provider, today announced its governance, management, migration, and data protection capabilities now extend to Microsoft Power Platform. While org
A share of AvePoint Inc. (NASDAQ:AVPT) closed at $4.11 per share on Friday, down from $4.17 day before. While AvePoint Inc. has underperformed by -1.44%, investors are advised to look at stock chart patterns for technical insight. Within its last year performance, AVPT fell by -37.16%, with highs and lows ranging from $6.79 to $3.40, […]
JERSEY CITY, N.J., Dec. 20, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- AvePoint (NASDAQ: AVPT), the most advanced SaaS and data management platform provider, today announced that management will attend the 25th Annual Needham Growth Conference on Thursday, January 12th, 2023. CEO and Co-Founder, Dr. Tianyi Jiang and CFO, Jim Caci will participate in a virtual fireside chat at 8:00am ET. The presentation will be webcast live and will be available on the Investor Relations website here. The webcast will be archived
AvePoint solutions are suitable for all business sizes and have a global reach. Click here to read our analysis of AVPT stock.
AVPT Price Returns