Avantor, Inc. (AVTR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AVTR POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where AVTR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 98.18% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for AVTR is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- AVTR's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 52.8% of US stocks).
AVTR Stock Summary
- Avantor Inc's market capitalization of $18,552,745,167 is ahead of 87.45% of US-listed equities.
- Avantor Inc's stock had its IPO on May 17, 2019, making it an older stock than just 4.01% of US equities in our set.
- AVTR's current price/earnings ratio is 109.78, which is higher than 92.41% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Avantor Inc are WLK, FUL, ATR, UHT, and NI.
- Visit AVTR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.avantorsciences.com.
AVTR Valuation Summary
AVTR's price/sales ratio is 2.8; this is 55.56% higher than that of the median Basic Materials stock.
AVTR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AVTR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$33.42||52-week high||$33.99|
|Prev. close||$33.47||52-week low||$16.37|
|Day high||$33.52||Avg. volume||4,289,046|
|50-day MA||$31.68||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$27.73||Market Cap||19.46B|
Avantor, Inc. (AVTR) Company Bio
Avantor, Inc. is a global provider of mission critical products and services. Its products include materials and consumables, equipment and instrumentation, and services and specialty procurement. Materials and consumables includes chemicals and reagents, lab products and supplies, specialized formulated silicone materials, customized excipients, customized single-use assemblies, process chromatography resins and columns, analytical sample prep kits and education and microbiology and clinical trial kits. Equipment and instrumentation includes filtration systems, virus inactivation systems, incubators, analytical instruments, evaporators, ultra-low-temperature freezers, biological safety cabinets and critical environment supplies. Services and specialty procurement include onsite lab and production, clinical, equipment, procurement and sourcing, and biopharmaceutical material scale-up and development services.
AVTR Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Avantor Inc. To summarize, we found that Avantor Inc ranked in the 90th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 1096.17%. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Avantor Inc ended up being:
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 1.99 years, is 1.14% -- higher than 91.55% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- The company has produced more trailing twelve month cash flow than 75.6% of its sector Basic Materials.
- Avantor Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than only 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
AVTR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AVTR Latest Social Stream
View Full AVTR Social Stream
Latest AVTR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Avantor Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AVTR as an investment opportunity.
RADNOR, Pa., June 10, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Avantor, Inc. (NYSE: AVTR), a leading global provider of mission-critical products and services to customers in the life sciences, advanced technologies and applied materials industries, announced today it has completed its previously announced
Avantor is the IBD Stock Of The Day as shares shake off short-term resistance. Avantor stock is now eyeing a fresh breakout.
The Dow Jones and other major stock indexes recovered in afternoon trading after a morning swoon. Top gainers in the Dow included Walgreens and Merck.
Avantor (AVTR, daily/weekly) flashed an early entry as it forms a flat base with a 34.09 buy point.
Tissue Processing Systems Market With Leading Players like MiltenyiBiotec, BioGenex, Leica Biosystems Nussloch GmbH (Danaher), Avantor, THERMO FISHER SCIENTIFIC, Siemens AG, F. HOFFMANN-LA ROCHE LTD., Agilent Technologies, Milestone Medical Sakura Finetek
An off-the-shelf report on Tissue Processing Systems Market which has been compiled after an in-depth analysis of the market trends prevailing across five geographies (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle-East and Africa, and South America). Various segments of the market such
AVTR Price Returns