Avantor, Inc. (AVTR): Price and Financial Metrics
AVTR Stock Summary
- AVTR's went public 1.8 years ago, making it older than merely 2.87% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 300.23, Avantor Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 97.32% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of Avantor Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 87.82% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to AVTR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are IEX, MIDD, FUL, TSN, and GTES.
- Visit AVTR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.avantorsciences.com.
AVTR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AVTR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$27.32||52-week high||$31.05|
|Prev. close||$26.88||52-week low||$6.66|
|Day high||$27.38||Avg. volume||4,884,409|
|50-day MA||$28.86||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$23.73||Market Cap||15.87B|
Avantor, Inc. (AVTR) Company Bio
Avantor, Inc. is a global provider of mission critical products and services. Its products include materials and consumables, equipment and instrumentation, and services and specialty procurement. Materials and consumables includes chemicals and reagents, lab products and supplies, specialized formulated silicone materials, customized excipients, customized single-use assemblies, process chromatography resins and columns, analytical sample prep kits and education and microbiology and clinical trial kits. Equipment and instrumentation includes filtration systems, virus inactivation systems, incubators, analytical instruments, evaporators, ultra-low-temperature freezers, biological safety cabinets and critical environment supplies. Services and specialty procurement include onsite lab and production, clinical, equipment, procurement and sourcing, and biopharmaceutical material scale-up and development services.
AVTR Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Avantor Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Avantor Inc ranked in the 96th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Avantor Inc ended up being:
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 1.79 years, is 1.54% -- higher than 94.03% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- The company has produced more trailing twelve month cash flow than 81.15% of its sector Basic Materials.
- Avantor Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than only 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
AVTR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AVTR Latest Social Stream
View Full AVTR Social Stream
Latest AVTR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Avantor Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AVTR as an investment opportunity.
Avantor Funding, Inc. -- Moody's announces completion of a periodic review of ratings of Avantor Funding, Inc.
Announcement of Periodic Review: Moody's announces completion of a periodic review of ratings of Avantor Funding, Inc.Global Credit Research - 23 Feb 2021New York, February 23, 2021 -- Moody's Investors Service ("Moody's") has completed a periodic review of the ratings of Avantor Funding, Inc. and other ratings that are associated with the same analytical unit. The review was conducted through a portfolio review discussion held on 23 February 2021 in which Moody's reassessed the appropriateness of the ratings in the context of the relevant principal methodology(ies), recent developments, and a comparison of the financial and operating profile to similarly rated peers. Since 1 January 2019, Moody's practice has been to issue a press release following each periodic review to announce it...
Avantor, Inc. (NYSE: AVTR), a leading global provider of mission-critical products and services to customers in the life sciences and advanced technologies & applied materials industries, will participate in a virtual fireside chat at the Raymond James 42nd Annual Institutional Investor Conference on Monday, March 1, 2021. Michael Stubblefield, President and CEO at Avantor, will represent Avantor in the segment beginning at approximately 4:40 p.m. Eastern Time.
Avantor, Inc. (NYSE: AVTR), a leading global provider of mission-critical products and services to customers in the life sciences and advanced technologies & applied materials industries, today announced that S&P Global Ratings upgraded its credit rating to 'BB+'/Stable Outlook.
Credit Suisse Stick to Their Buy Rating for Avantor Inc
RBC Capital Stick to Their Buy Rating for Avantor Inc
AVTR Price Returns
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!