Avantor Inc, (AVTR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AVTR POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where AVTR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 92.46% of US stocks.
- AVTR's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 178 days.
- AVTR ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 41st percentile.
AVTR Stock Summary
- AVTR has a higher market value than 87.48% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $14,515,621,033.
- AVTR's went public 3.54 years ago, making it older than merely 17.97% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Of note is the ratio of AVANTOR INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.8% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to AVTR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CAG, HUBB, AVY, FUL, and IEX.
- AVTR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit AVANTOR INC's official web site, go to www.avantorsciences.com.
AVTR Valuation Summary
- AVTR's price/earnings ratio is 24.4; this is 108.55% higher than that of the median Basic Materials stock.
- AVTR's price/earnings ratio has moved up 45.8 over the prior 42 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AVTR.
AVTR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AVTR has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 49.7% of graded US stocks.
- AVTR's asset turnover comes in at 0.675 -- ranking 33rd of 75 Measuring and Control Equipment stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows AVTR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AVTR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AVTR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$21.23||52-week high||$42.48|
|Prev. close||$21.44||52-week low||$17.91|
|Day high||$21.55||Avg. volume||5,671,566|
|50-day MA||$20.44||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$28.15||Market Cap||14.31B|
Most Popular Stories View All
AVTR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AVTR Latest Social Stream
View Full AVTR Social Stream
Latest AVTR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about AVANTOR INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AVTR as an investment opportunity.
Many investors are still learning about the various metrics that can be useful when analysing a stock. This article is...
Avantor, Inc. (NYSE: AVTR), a leading global provider of mission-critical products and services to customers in the life sciences, advanced technologies and applied materials industries, announced that Michael Stubblefield, President and CEO, will be participating in a fireside chat at the virtual Evercore ISI HealthCONx on Tuesday, November 29, at approximately 12:10 p.m. Eastern Standard Time.
ClearBridge Investments, an investment management firm, published its “SMID Cap Growth Strategy” third-quarter 2022 investor letter – a copy of which can be downloaded here. During the third quarter, the ClearBridge SMID Cap Growth Strategy underperformed its Russell 2500 Growth benchmark. On an absolute basis, the Strategy had gains across four of the 10 sectors […]
Avantor re-rated heavily to downside amid a vigorous selloff throughout FY22. Shares now drift past 2-year lows & more downside could arrive before AVTR finds a bottom. Read more here.
Avantor, a global provider of mission-critical products and services to customers in the life sciences, advanced technologies and applied materials industries, opened a new distribution centre in Dublin, Ireland.
AVTR Price Returns