Avantor, Inc. (AVTR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AVTR POWR Grades
- AVTR scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 95.36% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for AVTR is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 48 weeks.
- AVTR ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 29th percentile.
AVTR Stock Summary
- AVTR has a higher market value than 89.72% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $25,586,348,554.
- AVTR's went public 2.36 years ago, making it older than merely 5.04% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 95.97, Avantor Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 91.92% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to AVTR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are TSN, K, HRL, VIAC, and DOV.
- AVTR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Avantor Inc's official web site, go to www.avantorsciences.com.
AVTR Valuation Summary
- AVTR's price/sales ratio is 3.4; this is 47.83% higher than that of the median Basic Materials stock.
- Over the past 28 months, AVTR's price/sales ratio has gone up 2.1.
- AVTR's price/earnings ratio has moved up 110.6 over the prior 28 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AVTR.
AVTR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AVTR has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 41.28% of graded US stocks.
- AVTR's asset turnover comes in at 0.69 -- ranking 30th of 75 Measuring and Control Equipment stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows AVTR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AVTR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AVTR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$44.01||52-week high||$44.37|
|Prev. close||$43.80||52-week low||$21.35|
|Day high||$44.06||Avg. volume||4,068,503|
|50-day MA||$39.54||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$32.85||Market Cap||25.71B|
Avantor, Inc. (AVTR) Company Bio
Avantor, Inc. is a global provider of mission critical products and services. Its products include materials and consumables, equipment and instrumentation, and services and specialty procurement. Materials and consumables includes chemicals and reagents, lab products and supplies, specialized formulated silicone materials, customized excipients, customized single-use assemblies, process chromatography resins and columns, analytical sample prep kits and education and microbiology and clinical trial kits. Equipment and instrumentation includes filtration systems, virus inactivation systems, incubators, analytical instruments, evaporators, ultra-low-temperature freezers, biological safety cabinets and critical environment supplies. Services and specialty procurement include onsite lab and production, clinical, equipment, procurement and sourcing, and biopharmaceutical material scale-up and development services.
Most Popular Stories View All
AVTR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AVTR Latest Social Stream
View Full AVTR Social Stream
Latest AVTR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Avantor Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AVTR as an investment opportunity.
The Zacks Analyst Blog Highlights: Moderna, Quanta Services, Avantor, ON Semiconductor and KLA
We have narrowed down our search to five large-cap stocks that have gained nearly 5% or more than 5% month to date. These are: AVTR, PWR, ON, KLAC, and MRNA.
The simplest way to invest in stocks is to buy exchange traded funds. But one can do better than that by picking better...
BBY, GES, MEOH, WWW, and AVTR have been added to the Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) List on September 16, 2021.
ARES, RCMT, LULU, and AVTR made it to the Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) momentum stocks list on September 16, 2021
AVTR Price Returns