Avantor Inc, (AVTR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AVTR POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where AVTR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 63.78% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for AVTR is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- AVTR's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 43.43% of US stocks).
AVTR Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $14,089,124,840, AVANTOR INC has a greater market value than 87.19% of US stocks.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 140.91, AVANTOR INC is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 81.41% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of AVANTOR INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 87.12% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to AVTR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are FUL, SNA, WSC, MGM, and TSN.
- AVTR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit AVANTOR INC's official web site, go to www.avantorsciences.com.
AVTR Valuation Summary
- AVTR's EV/EBIT ratio is 17.9; this is 62.73% higher than that of the median Basic Materials stock.
- Over the past 47 months, AVTR's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 16.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AVTR.
AVTR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AVTR has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 49.7% of graded US stocks.
- AVTR's asset turnover comes in at 0.675 -- ranking 33rd of 75 Measuring and Control Equipment stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows AVTR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AVTR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AVTR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$21.14||52-week high||$34.83|
|Prev. close||$21.26||52-week low||$17.91|
|Day high||$21.54||Avg. volume||7,164,753|
|50-day MA||$23.08||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$23.86||Market Cap||14.26B|
Avantor Inc, (AVTR) Company Bio
Avantor, Inc. is a chemicals and materials company headquartered in Radnor, Pennsylvania. The company ranked 484th on the 2020 Fortune 500, based on its 2019 sales. (Source:Wikpedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
AVTR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AVTR Latest Social Stream
View Full AVTR Social Stream
Latest AVTR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about AVANTOR INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AVTR as an investment opportunity.
Here's Why You Should Retain Avantor (AVTR) Stock for Now
Investors continue to be optimistic about Avantor's (AVTR) strong product portfolio.
Should You Think About Buying Avantor, Inc. (NYSE:AVTR) Now?
Let's talk about the popular Avantor, Inc. ( NYSE:AVTR ). The company's shares saw a significant share price rise of...
Avantor® to Present at Upcoming Investor Conferences
Avantor, Inc. (NYSE: AVTR), a leading global provider of mission-critical products and services to customers in the life sciences, advanced technologies and applied materials industries, announced that management will present at two upcoming investor conferences.
Should You Sell Avantor (AVTR) Now?
ClearBridge Investments, an investment management firm, released its fourth-quarter 2022 “Mid Cap Growth Strategy” investor letter – a copy of which can be downloaded here. The strategy underperformed the Russell Midcap Growth Index in the fourth quarter. It gained across six of the 10 sectors in which it was invested in the quarter. The industrials, health […]
Centene (CNC) Q4 Earnings Miss on High Costs, '23 Premium View Up
Centene's (CNC) fourth-quarter results suffer from elevated medical expenses, partly offset by growing premium and service revenues.
AVTR Price Returns
Loading social stream, please wait...