AVX Corporation (AVX): Price and Financial Metrics
AVX Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for AVX is currently 24.35, higher than 89.02% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for AVX Corp is higher than it is for about only 0.34% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.17 for AVX Corp; that's greater than it is for only 10.8% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to AVX Corp are TPR, SKX, MSM, AOS, and DORM.
- Visit AVX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.avx.com.
AVX Stock Price Chart More Charts
AVX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$21.66||52-week high||$21.89|
|Prev. close||$21.72||52-week low||$13.03|
|Day high||$21.74||Avg. volume||1,023,360|
|50-day MA||$21.11||Dividend yield||2.12%|
|200-day MA||$17.62||Market Cap||3.67B|
AVX Corporation (AVX) Company Bio
AVX Corporation manufactures and supplies various passive electronic components, interconnect devices, and related products worldwide. The company was founded in 1972 and is based in Fountain Inn, South Carolina.