Avery Dennison Corp. (AVY): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AVY POWR Grades
- AVY scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 90.48% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for AVY is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- AVY ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 25th percentile.
AVY Stock Summary
- Avery Dennison Corp's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 90.5% of US listed stocks.
- Avery Dennison Corp's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.84% of US equities in our set.
- Of note is the ratio of Avery Dennison Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 85.61% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to AVY, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are NDSN, FBHS, IEX, ALLE, and PHM.
- AVY's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Avery Dennison Corp's official web site, go to www.averydennison.com.
AVY Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, AVY's price/sales ratio is 41.18% higher, now standing at 2.4.
- Over the past 243 months, AVY's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.9.
- Over the past 243 months, AVY's price/earnings ratio has gone up 3.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AVY.
AVY Growth Metrics
- The year over year price growth rate now stands at 98.67%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 55.85%.
- The 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 33.08%.
The table below shows AVY's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AVY's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AVY has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 86.43% of graded US stocks.
- AVY's asset turnover comes in at 1.229 -- ranking 2nd of 21 Business Supplies stocks.
- NP, HNI, and VIRC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with AVY.
The table below shows AVY's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AVY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AVY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$164.00||52-week high||$229.24|
|Prev. close||$164.12||52-week low||$151.62|
|Day high||$165.40||Avg. volume||620,698|
|50-day MA||$170.59||Dividend yield||1.83%|
|200-day MA||$192.25||Market Cap||13.40B|
Avery Dennison Corp. (AVY) Company Bio
Avery Dennison Corporation is a multinational manufacturer and distributor of pressure-sensitive adhesive materials (such as self-adhesive labels), apparel branding labels and tags, RFID inlays, and specialty medical products. The company is a member of the Fortune 500 and is headquartered in Glendale, California. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
AVY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AVY Latest Social Stream
View Full AVY Social Stream
Latest AVY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Avery Dennison Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AVY as an investment opportunity.
GLENDALE, Calif., February 22, 2022--Avery Dennison Corporation (NYSE: AVY) announced that Mitch Butier, chairman, president and CEO, will participate in a fireside chat during the BofA Securities Global Agriculture and Materials Conference on March 3, 2022, beginning at 3:10 PM ET and ending by 3:40 PM ET.
Avery Dennison Corporation found using ticker (AVY) now have 11 analysts in total covering the stock. The consensus rating is ''Buy''. The target price ranges between 275 and 195 calculating the average target price we see 231.36. Now with the previous closing price of 182.7 this would imply there is a potential upside of 26.6%. The 50 day moving average now sits at 202.67 and the 200 day moving average is 211.89. The market cap for the company is $14,975m. Find out more information at: https://www.averydennison.com [stock_market_widget type="chart" template="basic" color="green" assets=AVY" range="6mo" interval="1d" axes="true" cursor="true" api="yf"] The potential market cap would be $18,964m based on the market concensus. Avery Dennison Corporation manufactures and markets pressure-s...
How far off is Avery Dennison Corporation ( NYSE:AVY ) from its intrinsic value? Using the most recent financial data...
AD Stretch is an accelerator program for inventors and start-ups.
Investment company UNIVEST FINANCIAL Corp (Current Portfolio) buys Technology Select Sector SPDR ETF, Vanguard Total Bond Market ETF, Abbott Laboratories, Seagate Technology Holdings PLC, Southern Co, sells Fiserv Inc, Global Payments Inc, Paychex Inc, Avery Dennison Corp, Medtronic PLC during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, UNIVEST FINANCIAL Corp.
AVY Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|