Avery Dennison Corporation (AVY): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AVY POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where AVY ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 95.55% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for AVY is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 48 weeks.
- AVY's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 21.2% of US stocks).
AVY Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $18,110,762,582, Avery Dennison Corp has a greater market value than 86.59% of US stocks.
- Avery Dennison Corp's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 91.75% of US listed stocks.
- Avery Dennison Corp's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.65% of US equities in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Avery Dennison Corp are IEX, ACGL, HEI, K, and HRL.
- Visit AVY's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.averydennison.com.
AVY Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, AVY's price/sales ratio is 41.18% higher, now standing at 2.4.
- Over the past 243 months, AVY's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.9.
- Over the past 243 months, AVY's price/earnings ratio has gone up 3.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AVY.
AVY Growth Metrics
- The 4 year price growth rate now stands at 43.77%.
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at 2.47%.
- The 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 100.51%.
The table below shows AVY's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AVY's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AVY has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 95.55% of graded US stocks.
- AVY's asset turnover comes in at 1.285 -- ranking 2nd of 21 Business Supplies stocks.
- NP, VIRC, and HNI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with AVY.
The table below shows AVY's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AVY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AVY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$216.94||52-week high||$228.88|
|Prev. close||$218.51||52-week low||$115.77|
|Day high||$219.24||Avg. volume||504,892|
|50-day MA||$215.91||Dividend yield||1.25%|
|200-day MA||$194.84||Market Cap||17.98B|
Avery Dennison Corporation (AVY) Company Bio
Avery Dennison Corporation produces and sells pressure-sensitive materials worldwide. It operates through Pressure-Sensitive Materials, Retail Branding and Information Solutions, and Vancive Medical Technologies segments. The company was founded in 1935 and is based in Glendale, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
AVY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AVY Latest Social Stream
View Full AVY Social Stream
Latest AVY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Avery Dennison Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AVY as an investment opportunity.
Anti-counterfeit Package Market Extraordinary Growth Opportunities to be Witnessed by 2020 to 2026 | Avery Dennison, Alien Technology Corp, Sun Chemical, DNP, NHK SPRING
A recently introduced Global Anti-counterfeit Package Market report includes factors such as size, growth, share, industry trends and project its growth by 2026. This comprehensive study aims to provide an overview of with in-depth market breakdown by product type, application, end-user, and region and collect useful data for this extensive, commercial study of the Anti-counterfeit 
SAN FRANCISCO , Sept. 10, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- A new market study published by Global Industry Analysts Inc., (GIA) the premier market research company, today released its report titled "Labeling Equipment - Global Market Trajectory & Analytics" . The report presents fresh perspectives on opportunities and challenges in a significantly transformed post COVID-19 marketplace. FACTS AT A GLANCE Edition: 6; Released: April 2021 Executive Pool: 422 Companies: 44 - Players covered include Accutek Packaging Equipment Company, Inc.; Avery Dennison Corp; CTM Labeling Systems, Inc; CVC Technologies Inc.; FUJI Seal International Inc.; Harland Machine Systems Ltd.; ID Technology LLC; In-Line Labeling Equipment, Inc.; Krones AG; Label-Aire, Inc.; Labeling Systems, LLC; LANGGUTH; MPI Label Systems, I...
Global Vacuum Insulation Panel Market (2021 to 2026) - Growth, Trends, COVID-19 Impact and Forecasts - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Vacuum Insulation Panel Market - Growth, Trends, COVID-19 Impact, and Forecasts (2021 - 2026)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com''s offering. The market for vacuum insulation panels (VIPs) is expected to register a CAGR of around 5.5%, during the forecast period. Companies Mentioned Chuzhou Yinxing Electric Co. Ltd Csafe Global Dow Evonik Industries AG Fujian SuperTech Advanced Material Co. Ltd Avery Dennison KCC Corporation Kevothermal LLC Kingspan In
Anti-Counterfeit Cosmetics Packaging Market Competitive Outlook With AlpVision, Zebra Technologies, Avery Dennison
A2Z Market Research announces the release of Anti-Counterfeit Cosmetics Packaging Market research report. The market is predictable to grow at a healthy pace in the coming years. Anti-Counterfeit Cosmetics Packaging Market 2021 research report presents analysis of market size, share,
While some investors are already well versed in financial metrics (hat tip), this article is for those who would like...
AVY Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|