Avery Dennison Corporation (AVY): Price and Financial Metrics
AVY Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for AVY is 4.69 -- better than 91.44% of US stocks.
- AVY's went public 35.19 years ago, making it older than 92.78% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Avery Dennison Corp is reporting a growth rate of 149.02%; that's higher than 90.84% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Avery Dennison Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be TTC, RPM, J, SNA, and K.
- AVY's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Avery Dennison Corp's official web site, go to www.averydennison.com.
AVY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AVY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$178.42||52-week high||$181.70|
|Prev. close||$177.01||52-week low||$76.96|
|Day high||$180.21||Avg. volume||537,539|
|50-day MA||$163.60||Dividend yield||1.4%|
|200-day MA||$135.71||Market Cap||14.82B|
Avery Dennison Corporation (AVY) Company Bio
Avery Dennison Corporation produces and sells pressure-sensitive materials worldwide. It operates through Pressure-Sensitive Materials, Retail Branding and Information Solutions, and Vancive Medical Technologies segments. The company was founded in 1935 and is based in Glendale, California.
AVY Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for AVY, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Avery Dennison Corp ranked in the 31th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 60.17%. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Avery Dennison Corp ended up being:
- The company has produced more trailing twelve month cash flow than 77.93% of its sector Industrials.
- AVY's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 28.8% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Avery Dennison Corp's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at 11.48. This coverage rate is greater than that of 77.27% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
AVY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AVY Latest Social Stream
View Full AVY Social Stream
Latest AVY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Avery Dennison Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AVY as an investment opportunity.
Astec (ASTE) reported better-than-expected fourth-quarter earnings aided by its restructuring efforts, which offset the impact of lower revenues.
Avery Dennison shows improving price performance, earning an upgrade to its IBD Relative Strength Rating.
Avery Dennison to Acquire JDC Solutions, Inc.
Worldwide RFID Tags Industry to 2030 - Featuring Alien Technology, Avery Dennison & Checkpoint Systems Among Others - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "RFID Tags Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast, 2020-2030" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering. A latest study collated and published by the publisher analyzes the historical and present-day scenario of the global RFID tags market to accurately gauge its potential future development. The study presents detailed information about the important growth factors, restraints, and key trends that are creating
Let's talk about the popular Avery Dennison Corporation ( NYSE:AVY ). The company's shares received a lot of attention...
AVY Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching AVYHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Avery Dennison Corp's stock as an investment opportunity:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!