Avery Dennison Corporation (AVY): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AVY POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where AVY ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 96.05% of US stocks.
- AVY's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- AVY's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 21.45% of US stocks).
AVY Stock Summary
- AVY has a higher market value than 87.29% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $18,288,262,853.
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for AVY is 4.61 -- better than 91.67% of US stocks.
- AVY's went public 35.45 years ago, making it older than 92.79% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Avery Dennison Corp are ULTA, IT, CHD, GWW, and TSCO.
- Visit AVY's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.averydennison.com.
AVY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AVY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$219.35||52-week high||$226.19|
|Prev. close||$217.09||52-week low||$109.07|
|Day high||$219.61||Avg. volume||550,368|
|50-day MA||$210.12||Dividend yield||1.24%|
|200-day MA||$165.98||Market Cap||18.21B|
Avery Dennison Corporation (AVY) Company Bio
Avery Dennison Corporation produces and sells pressure-sensitive materials worldwide. It operates through Pressure-Sensitive Materials, Retail Branding and Information Solutions, and Vancive Medical Technologies segments. The company was founded in 1935 and is based in Glendale, California.
AVY Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Avery Dennison Corp with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Avery Dennison Corp ranked in the 36th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Avery Dennison Corp ended up being:
- The company's debt burden, as measured by earnings divided by interest payments, is 13.18; that's higher than 74.97% of US stocks in the Industrials sector that have positive free cash flow.
- AVY's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 35.03% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
AVY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AVY Latest Social Stream
View Full AVY Social Stream
Latest AVY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Avery Dennison Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AVY as an investment opportunity.
Global In-Mold Labels Market 2021 with (COVID-19) Impact Analysis | likewise Industry is Booming Globaly with Top Key Players WS Packaging Group, Constantia Flexibles Group, Avery Dennison, UPM Raflatac
Global In-Mold Labels Market Key Players, Business Approaches And Geographical Analysis Amid COVID-19 Pandemic The report on In-Mold Labels Market published by Market Research Store Overview By Industry Top Manufactures, Trends, Industry Growth, Size, Analysis & Forecast Till 2028 the report come up with 150+ pages PDF with TOC including a list of figures 
NFC Tags Market Share, Trend, Growth Drivers, Segmentation, Forecast-2021-2027 | Avery Dennison Corporation (US), CCL Industries
LOS ANGELES, United States: QY Research offers an overarching research and analysis-based study on, Global NFC Tags Market Research Report 2021. This report offers an insightful take on the drivers and restraints present in the market. NFC Tags data reports also provide a 5 year pre-historic and forecast for the sector and include data on 
Aerospace Adhesives Market 2021-2026 Business Analysis by Top Companies like 3M Company (US), Arkema Group (France), Avery Dennison Corporation (US), Beacon Adhesives Inc. (US), Solvay SA (Belgium), Henkel AG and Company (Germany), and more
AllTheResearchs Global Aerospace Adhesives Market Strategic recommendations, Trends, Segmentation, Use case Analysis, Competitive Intelligence, Global and Regional Forecast (to 2026) report provides an overview of the market size of Aerospace Adhesives for the regions United States, Europe (France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK) and Japan, etc. Based on the Aerospace Adhesives industrial chain, this report 
Avery Dennison Corporation found using ticker (AVY) have now 10 analysts covering the stock with the consensus suggesting a rating of ''Buy''. The target price ranges between 250 and 157 calculating the average target price we see 226.8. Given that the stocks previous close was at 219.25 this would imply there is a potential upside of 3.4%. The 50 day MA is 214.23 and the 200 day moving average is 179.47. The company has a market capitalisation of $18,288m. Find out more information at: /> [stock_market_widget type="chart" symbol="AVY" chart="bar" range="6mo" interval="1d" line-color="rgb(49, 125, 189)"] Avery Dennison Corporation manufactures and markets pressure-sensitive materials in the United States, Europe, Asia, Latin America, and internationally. The company''s Label and Graphic...
Avery Dennison's (AVY) encouraging Q1 results, focus on driving growth in high-value product categories and cost-control actions are driving the impressive share-price rally.
AVY Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|