Avaya Holdings Corp. (AVYA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AVYA POWR Grades
- AVYA scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 99.06% of US stocks.
- AVYA's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 47 weeks.
- AVYA ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 20th percentile.
AVYA Stock Summary
- Avaya Holdings Corp's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 96.51% of US listed stocks.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 87.77, Avaya Holdings Corp P/E ratio is greater than that of about 90.89% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- AVYA's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 98.05% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Avaya Holdings Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be TCX, GRA, CC, CW, and WAT.
- Visit AVYA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.avaya.com.
AVYA Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, AVYA's price/sales ratio is 88.68% lower, now standing at 0.6.
- AVYA's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.1 over the prior 44 months.
- Over the past 44 months, AVYA's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AVYA.
AVYA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AVYA has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 33.36% of graded US stocks.
- AVYA's asset turnover comes in at 0.483 -- ranking 148th of 207 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- PLXS, UCTT, and CAMP are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with AVYA.
The table below shows AVYA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AVYA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AVYA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$19.44||52-week high||$34.06|
|Prev. close||$18.76||52-week low||$13.27|
|Day high||$19.48||Avg. volume||1,145,336|
|50-day MA||$22.03||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$25.23||Market Cap||1.64B|
Avaya Holdings Corp. (AVYA) Company Bio
Avaya Holdings Corporation is a leading provider of contact center, unified communications and networking products and services designed to help enterprise and mid-market businesses. The company was founded in 2007 and is based in Santa Clara, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
AVYA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AVYA Latest Social Stream
View Full AVYA Social Stream
Latest AVYA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Avaya Holdings Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AVYA as an investment opportunity.
Avaya Holdings Corp. (AVYA) has become technically an oversold stock now, which implies exhaustion of the heavy selling pressure on it. This, combined with strong agreement among Wall Street analysts in revising earnings estimates higher, indicates a potential trend reversal for the stock in the near term.
Komutel's recording solution now rated “Avaya Compliant” with Avaya OneCloud™ UCaaS solutionsST-GEORGES, Québec, Sept. 09, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Komutel, a leading unified communication solution developer, today announced that its Komlog Release 1.19.1 solution is compliant with key Avaya OneCloud™ Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS) solutions, helping customers reliably and securely capture telephone and radio communications. Avaya is a global leader in solutions that enhance and sim
RALEIGH-DURHAM, N.C., September 02, 2021--Avaya (NYSE: AVYA) today announced the release of its annual Corporate Responsibility Report, highlighting the progress made during a year dominated by the pandemic, regarding prioritized environmental, social and governance initiatives, including climate, diversity, and cybersecurity and data privacy. The report showcases the policies and programs that drive the company’s commitment to creating value and making a positive and lasting impact for its stak
Avaya Holdings Corp. ( NYSE:AVYA ) shareholders might be concerned after seeing the share price drop 30% in the last...
RALEIGH-DURHAM, N.C.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Avaya Holdings Corp. (NYSE: AVYA) today announced that members of its management team will present at the following investor conferences in September 2021: Colliers 2021 Institutional Conference September 9th Citi''s 2021 Global Technology Virtual Conference September 14th & 15th Jefferies Software Conference September 15th For more information about these and other events, access the investor page of Avayas website https://investors.avaya.com/.
AVYA Price Returns