Avaya Holdings Corp. (AVYA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AVYA POWR Grades
- AVYA scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 81.94% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for AVYA is in Value, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- AVYA's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 0.06% of US stocks).
AVYA Stock Summary
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.03, AVAYA HOLDINGS CORP has a higher such ratio than merely 0.47% of stocks in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, AVYA is more volatile than 99.07% of stocks we're observing.
- AVAYA HOLDINGS CORP's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 50.38%, greater than the shareholder yield of 96.9% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to AVAYA HOLDINGS CORP are VNT, TCX, CC, RMTI, and WFRD.
- AVYA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit AVAYA HOLDINGS CORP's official web site, go to www.avaya.com.
AVYA Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, AVYA's price/sales ratio is 100% lower, now standing at 0.
- Over the past 59 months, AVYA's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 188.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AVYA.
AVYA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AVYA has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 33.25% of graded US stocks.
- AVYA's asset turnover comes in at 0.483 -- ranking 148th of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- AMD, PLXS, and UCTT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with AVYA.
The table below shows AVYA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AVYA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AVYA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.25||52-week high||$21.65|
|Prev. close||$1.20||52-week low||$0.60|
|Day high||$1.29||Avg. volume||6,928,090|
|50-day MA||$1.38||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.98||Market Cap||107.30M|
Avaya Holdings Corp. (AVYA) Company Bio
Avaya Holdings Corporation is a leading provider of contact center, unified communications and networking products and services designed to help enterprise and mid-market businesses. The company was founded in 2007 and is based in Santa Clara, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
AVYA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AVYA Latest Social Stream
View Full AVYA Social Stream
Latest AVYA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about AVAYA HOLDINGS CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AVYA as an investment opportunity.
Positive week for Avaya Holdings Corp. (NYSE:AVYA) institutional investors who lost 92% over the past year
If you want to know who really controls Avaya Holdings Corp. ( NYSE:AVYA ), then you'll have to look at the makeup of...
Joining me today are Vlad Shmunis, founder, chairman, and CEO; Mo Katibeh, president and chief operating officer; and Sonalee Parekh, chief financial officer. Some of our discussions or responses to your questions will contain forward-looking statements, including our fourth quarter and full year 2022 financial outlook and our assumptions underlying that outlook.
As Avaya tries to pull itself out of a financial hole, the Durham company has tapped a new interim CFO.
RALEIGH-DURHAM, N.C., November 07, 2022--Avaya Holdings Corp. (NYSE: AVYA) ("Avaya" or "the Company") today announced certain changes to its executive team as the Company continues executing on its transformation to subscription and cloud-delivered services. Kieran McGrath will retire as Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer. Becky Roof, Managing Director at global consulting firm AlixPartners, LLP, has been appointed as interim Chief Financial Officer. These changes are effective
RiverPark Funds, an investment management company, released its “RiverPark Large Growth Fund” third quarter 2022 investor letter — a copy of which can be downloaded here. For the quarter, the RiverPark Large Growth Fund (the “Fund”) lost 3.3% – a bit better than the S&P 500 (-4.9% for the quarter) and about in line with […]
AVYA Price Returns