Avaya Holdings Corp. (AVYA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AVYA POWR Grades
- AVYA scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 89.11% of US stocks.
- AVYA's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- AVYA's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 17.73% of US stocks).
AVYA Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for AVYA is 7.74 -- better than 95.87% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.38, Avaya Holdings Corp has a higher such ratio than merely 7.93% of stocks in our set.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 17.14 for Avaya Holdings Corp; that's greater than it is for 97.5% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to AVYA, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are KODK, OCDX, VNT, BDC, and LIQT.
- Visit AVYA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.avaya.com.
AVYA Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, AVYA's price/sales ratio is 88.68% lower, now standing at 0.6.
- AVYA's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.1 over the prior 44 months.
- Over the past 44 months, AVYA's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AVYA.
AVYA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AVYA has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 33.25% of graded US stocks.
- AVYA's asset turnover comes in at 0.483 -- ranking 148th of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- AMD, PLXS, and UCTT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with AVYA.
The table below shows AVYA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AVYA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AVYA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.68||52-week high||$29.55|
|Prev. close||$3.22||52-week low||$2.93|
|Day high||$3.73||Avg. volume||1,675,051|
|50-day MA||$9.94||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$16.40||Market Cap||315.88M|
Avaya Holdings Corp. (AVYA) Company Bio
Avaya Holdings Corporation is a leading provider of contact center, unified communications and networking products and services designed to help enterprise and mid-market businesses. The company was founded in 2007 and is based in Santa Clara, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
AVYA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AVYA Latest Social Stream
View Full AVYA Social Stream
Latest AVYA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Avaya Holdings Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AVYA as an investment opportunity.
Shareholders May Be More Conservative With Avaya Holdings Corp.'s (NYSE:AVYA) CEO Compensation For Now
The underwhelming share price performance of Avaya Holdings Corp. ( NYSE:AVYA ) in the past three years would have...
Avaya Advances to ‘Leader’ Position in The Aragon Research Globe™ for Team Collaboration as Avaya Spaces® Enables ‘People-Centric Collaboration’ in Hybrid Work
RALEIGH-DURHAM, N.C., February 23, 2022--Avaya (NYSE:AVYA), a global leader in solutions to enhance and simplify communications and collaboration, today announced it advanced to "Leader" position with Avaya Spaces® in The Aragon Research Globe™ for Team Collaboration 2022. Avaya Spaces is an all-in-one, AI-powered solution with calling, video meetings, chat, posts, file sharing, and task management capabilities empowering users with faster, always-on continuous collaboration. This year, Avaya ac
Bandwidth (Nasdaq: BAND) has named an Avaya veteran as its new chief operating officer – and the Raleigh-based communications software company isn’t shying away from compensating its newest executive. Bartolo, in addition to Durham-based Avaya (Nasdaq: AVYA), has had roles at Tata Communications and Nortel.
RALEIGH-DURHAM, N.C., February 17, 2022--Avaya was named to the Constellation ShortList™ for CCaaS and UCaaS. Among those who deliver critical transformation initiative requirements.
Colliers Securities analyst Catharine Trebnick reiterated a Buy rating on Avaya Holdings (AVYA – Research Report) today and set a price target of $25.00. The company's shares closed last Wednesday at $13.90, close to its 52-week low of $13.65. According to TipRanks.com, Trebnick is a 2-star analyst with an average return of 0.6% and a 43.0% success rate. Trebnick covers the Technology sector, focusing on stocks such as Tufin Software Technologies, Ping Identity Holding, and Palo Alto Networks. The word on The Street in general, suggests a Moderate Buy analyst consensus rating for Avaya Holdings with a $23.00 average price target.
AVYA Price Returns