Avaya Holdings Corp. (AVYA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AVYA POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where AVYA ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 81.55% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for AVYA is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 122 days.
- AVYA ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
AVYA Stock Summary
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.01, AVAYA HOLDINGS CORP has a higher such ratio than just 0.04% of stocks in our set.
- The volatility of AVAYA HOLDINGS CORP's share price is greater than that of 97.63% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- AVAYA HOLDINGS CORP's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 181.56%, greater than the shareholder yield of 98.92% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to AVAYA HOLDINGS CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be VNT, TCX, CC, RMTI, and EXPE.
- Visit AVYA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.avaya.com.
AVYA Valuation Summary
- AVYA's price/sales ratio is 0; this is 100% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 62 months, AVYA's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AVYA.
AVYA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AVYA has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 33.25% of graded US stocks.
- AVYA's asset turnover comes in at 0.483 -- ranking 148th of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- AMD, PLXS, and UCTT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with AVYA.
The table below shows AVYA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AVYA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AVYA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.29||52-week high||$14.77|
|Prev. close||$0.28||52-week low||$0.12|
|Day high||$0.29||Avg. volume||14,532,575|
|50-day MA||$0.42||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.01||Market Cap||24.89M|
Avaya Holdings Corp. (AVYA) Company Bio
Avaya Holdings Corporation is a leading provider of contact center, unified communications and networking products and services designed to help enterprise and mid-market businesses. The company was founded in 2007 and is based in Santa Clara, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
AVYA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AVYA Latest Social Stream
View Full AVYA Social Stream
Latest AVYA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about AVAYA HOLDINGS CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AVYA as an investment opportunity.
Avaya Wipes Out Shareholders In Bankruptcy
After protracted negotiations with creditors, ailing digital communications solutions provider Avaya (AVYA) finally
Avaya files for bankruptcy, draws $780M in new financing
Avaya Holdings (NYSE:AVYA) has filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy, pursuing a prepackaged plan to cut its debt and shore up the balance sheet as it had signaled in recent weeks.
The company said its Restructuring Support Ag...
Avaya files for Chapter 11 bankruptcy
Avaya said upon completion of the restructuring process it will reduce its total debt by more than 75%, from nearly $3.4 billion to about $800 million. The new capital is "expected to provide substantial liquidity to support Avaya during the process and beyond," it said. Avaya had said there was substantial doubt about its ability to continue as a going concern in light of a debt maturity in 2023, according to a Wall Street Journal report in December, which cited people familiar with the matter.
Avaya Filed Chapter 11. The Stock Is Worthless.
Telecommunications-equipment and software provider Avaya has filed chapter 11 for the second time. A new deal will wipe out most of its debt.
Avaya files for bankruptcy amid SEC investigation
After weeks of speculation, Avaya Holdings Corp. has filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy reorganization.
AVYA Price Returns
Continue Researching AVYAWant to see what other sources are saying about Avaya Holdings Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Avaya Holdings Corp (AVYA) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Avaya Holdings Corp (AVYA) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Avaya Holdings Corp (AVYA) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...