Aspira Women's Health Inc. (AWH): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AWH POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where AWH ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 43.59% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for AWH is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 122 days.
- AWH's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 5.19% of US stocks).
AWH Stock Summary
- Aspira Women's Health Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than only 12.66% of US listed stocks.
- AWH's price/sales ratio is 110.88; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 96.73% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 295.02%, Aspira Women's Health Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 96.34% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to AWH, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are IGC, DRQ, AMSC, SILK, and SREV.
- AWH's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Aspira Women's Health Inc's official web site, go to www.vermillion.com.
AWH Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, AWH's price/sales ratio is 835.86% higher, now standing at 110.9.
- AWH's price/earnings ratio has moved down 24.8 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, AWH's price/earnings ratio has gone down 24.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AWH.
AWH Growth Metrics
- The year over year revenue growth rate now stands at -0.57%.
- The 5 year price growth rate now stands at 21.91%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 630.07%.
The table below shows AWH's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AWH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AWH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.74||52-week high||$10.54|
|Prev. close||$4.88||52-week low||$2.47|
|Day high||$4.95||Avg. volume||638,548|
|50-day MA||$5.43||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.81||Market Cap||530.62M|
Aspira Women's Health Inc. (AWH) Company Bio
Aspira Women's Health, Inc. engages in the provision of bio-analytic and diagnostic services. Its product, OVA1, is a serum test for identifying women of having malignant ovarian tumor. Its bio-analytical solutions helps physicians diagnose, treat, and improve gynecologic health outcomes for women. The company was founded on December 9, 1993 and is headquartered in Austin, TX.
AWH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AWH Latest Social Stream
View Full AWH Social Stream
Latest AWH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Aspira Women's Health Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AWH as an investment opportunity.
Announcing: Aspira Women's Health (NASDAQ:AWH) Stock Soared An Exciting 649% In The Last Three Years
It hasn't been the best quarter for Aspira Women's Health Inc. ( NASDAQ:AWH ) shareholders, since the share price has...
Aspira Women's Health (AWH) has been on a bit of a cold streak lately, but there might be light at the end of the tunnel for this overlooked stock.
UPDATE -- Aspira Women’s Health Inc. Announces Coverage for OVA1® in the AIM Specialty Health Laboratory Medicine Clinical Guidelines
AIM is a member of the Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield family of companies which promotes optimal care through use of evidence-based clinical guidelines and real-time decision support for both providers and their patients. AIM is a wholly owned subsidiary of Anthem, Inc., serving more than 50 million members across 50 states, D.C. and US territories. AUSTIN, Texas, July 08, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Aspira Women’s Health Inc. (Nasdaq: AWH) today announced its OVA1® risk assessment test for ovarian
Aspira Women’s Health Inc. Announces Coverage for OVA1® in the AIM Specialty Health Laboratory Medicine Clinical Guidelines
AIM is a wholly owned subsidiary of Anthem, Inc., serving more than 50 million members across 50 states, D.C., and US territories.AUSTIN, Texas, July 08, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Aspira Women’s Health Inc. (Nasdaq: AWH) today announced its OVA1® risk assessment test for ovarian cancer in women with pelvic masses is considered medically necessary according to AIM Specialty Health’s Clinical Appropriateness Guidelines. AIM Specialty Health is a member of the Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield family of
This Is Why We Think Aspira Women's Health Inc.'s (NASDAQ:AWH) CEO Might Get A Pay Rise Approved By Shareholders
Shareholders will be pleased by the robust performance of Aspira Women's Health Inc. ( NASDAQ:AWH ) recently and this...
AWH Price Returns